Cash and Ass

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She leant to my ear and whispered that she had not washed everywhere and her pussy was still sticky and full for my tongue later on. With a smile she laid back as I gently continued my massage. All the boys watched, talked and drank as I played with her body. That they had all enjoyed. Her body responded to the tingling that the oil gave her. She purchased it from a friend who made it herself at home. Not only did Tracy enjoy my touch but also I was sure that there was something in it that made her respond and open her senses to pleasure. By now I had touched her full breasts, teased her nipples, stroked her beautiful stomach, and was now dripping drops of the oil on her open sex as I rubbed the swollen lips. With all the pounding, use and abuse her cunt had received I was trying to be as gentle as I could. Just touching, toying, and rubbing her as she moaned in appreciation. She stopped me as I went to slip in a finger and said for me to continue with her legs and feet. I moved and paid special attention to her toes only stopping to lick and suck them as she liked.

With a shudder she pulled her toes away from my mouth. She shifted and rolled over onto her tummy. I returned to her shoulders and started to work my way down again, I found that special place in the middle of her back that drove her mad. She slapped my leg and told me to keep on with the massage. I rubbed more oil on her back as I played with her arse cheeks, her thighs and calf muscles. When I had enough of playing with her legs I moved back to her bum. Tracy grabbed her buns, pulling them apart so the boys could see me toying with her tiny puckered ring. Tracy pushed back as I probed the virgin hole for the first time, forcing my finger in to the first knuckle. She thrust the oil to me as if asking for more lubrication. With a few drops I had my finger fully embed in her, I then slowly started to fuck her tight hole with my finger as I slid a second finger into her cunt. Her panting breath gave away the excitement her body was feeling.

Tracy rolled away from the towel and pointed for me to sit on the couch. She handed me the oil and walked over to the table and took the last two guys hand and led them to the couch as well I moved to allow the two guys to sit, Terry first in the center and Joe next to him on the other side. Tracy slowly sat on the lap of Terry, facing him. Reaching between her legs she took his cock and slipped into her waiting cunt. She slid slowly down the rigged pole. As he took her breasts in his hands, raising them to his mouth, she started to play with our hard cocks, Joe on one side, me on the other side of her. Tracy started to squirm on the cock in her, rubbing her mound against his hardness. Terry was madly mauling her tits, taking the enlarged nipples between his teeth and pulled at them like an excited animal. Tracy lent over and kissed me hotly on the mouth and then whispered in my ear for me to oil up her arse hole again as she felt Terry was not far off coming and she wanted to try two cocks at once. As I slid my greasy finger into her butt, liberally applying a good dose of oil up there, I could also feel Terry’s throbbing monster in Tracy’s cunt, separated only by a thin stretched wall.

As I pulled out my digit Tracy climbed off Terry and pulled him to the floor and climbed back on top of him, but this time leaning forward putting all her weight on his chest. Unseen by Terry, Joe had lined himself up behind the couple on the floor.

He took Tracy’s hands and made her open her arse for him. After placing his head of his large cock at the tight ring, he inched forward, bit-by-bit, until he was in almost balls and all. Almost in a wrestling move Joe locked his arms around Tracy and with a grunt pulled her up and over. With a shocked expression Tracy ended up laying on top of Joe, his hard cock still deep in her arse. Joe yelled at Terry to climb aboard and get his rocks off.

Terry grabbed Tracy’s legs and opened them so he, and al of us could see, Joe’s big cock up her arse. Terry climbed between their legs and pushed his own herd prick back into Tracy. With a deep moan Tracy moved her hips, not only meeting Terry’s thrusts, but also moving on Joe’s cock. The thrill of the two studs in her brought her to a shattering climax, while Terry in his own world, while either sticking his tongue in Tracy’s responsive mouth or sucking on her mammoth tits as they wobbled about, humped her still sloppy cunt. Nothing could stop him now as his eyes rolled back and he added his load to juices in her full cunt. After Terry had pulled out Tracy lay, still on top of Joe, panting to catch her breath.

Tracy rolled off Joe and whispered something into his ear, with a smile he nodded. Tracy waved at me and said that I knew the deal so lay down. As I stretched out Tracy sat over my face a started to rub herself, slowly she stretched out, her wet, messy, smelly, sticky cunt inches from my mouth. As I felt Tracy’s hot mouth on my cock I realized that Joe was sitting above me also. I watched again just inches away his fat cock edge closer to her arse. In seconds his hairy balls were hanging above my face, bouncing as he drove into her arse. Tracy started to slide her mouth and lips around my prick, sucking me deeply down her throat, as Joe fucked her anal canal.

Tracy pushed back, not only taking Joe deeper, but also forcing her cunt against my mouth. I opened her flaps with my tongue tasting the combined juices of her night. With a gush, the mix of come flood my mouth as I licked and sucked that juicy twat. I opened my eyes in time to see Joe’s balls tighten, as he filled her arse for the first time.

Tracy climbed off me and said it was time for all to go as she had kept her deal, and while she had enjoyed it, she wanted time alone with me. After the boys had dressed and Tracy had given them a kiss and grope at the door she pulled me to her bedroom. Still smelling of sex we climbed into the bed and cuddled and kissed. She told me that she still loved me but doubted that she could live with only one cock again.

Well most of the time our life was normal, watching T.V, going out to dinner and normal stuff, except for two things, one - every couple months Tracy would appear late t night dressed up like a tart, kiss me and disappear only to return hours later, she would slide under the covers smelling of sex and tell me of the cocks she had that night. Big ones, small ones, bent ones, Black guys Asian guys, White guys, young kids, old guys, Gang bangs every thing and any thing all in graphic detail. She would then drift off to sleep holding my hard cock in her hand.

The only time I ever saw Tracy do anything again was a surprise. Joe had asked me to his Christmas break up I turned up late telling Tracy that I was going down to the Pub After a couple of hours of drinking, laughing at various stories and jokes, watching a couple of porno videos I was having a good night. One of the boys yelled for the lights to be dimmed as the entertainment had arrived. The workshop slid into darkness except for one spot light and some music started. One of the guys opened the back door and a girl walked into the light

It was Tracy, dressed as a schoolgirl. She started to dance and strip to the music. Joe wondered up to me and whispered that the boys did not know who she was, or our relationship, plus Tracy did not know I was there. When Tracy was down to her knickers two guys grabbed the skinny apprentice, others stripped him naked and tied him to a chair. Tracy then started to tease him, rubbing her tits in his face, she played with his prick until it was hard, and she knelt before everyone and took his cock and balls into her mouth, giving him a great blowjob. As he started to moan in appreciation Tracy stood up, bent at the waist, slid down her panties showing her all to the group, and straddled the kids cock. She fucked herself on him till he came, letting him suck on her tits as he did. As she slid off him the boys whistled and cheered.

As someone turned on some of the lights and someone untied the kid Joe opened the back of a van-awaiting repair inside was a large mattress onto which Tracy climbed. She asked who was next. One by one, and then two or three at a time she fucked them all Anal, in her cunt, in her mouth and over her tits and face they came. As the rest of watched and drank and cheered her on.

I was the fourth guy in the van, and as I slid into her she opened her eyes and saw me for the fist time that night. I covered her mouth with mine when she started to say something, while I continued to fuck her with all my force. As we fucked in view of all the guys our eyes locked and she realized I was not only not upset but enjoying myself She fucked, sucked and took the dozen guys come for six hours As daylight streamed through the windows for the first time that day Joe told me to get dressed and drive my car to the back door. Still naked Tracy ran out and climbed in and we drove home to sleep

The other change was two weeks ago Tracy came home a lot earlier than normal. Instead of climbing in naked she turned on a bedside light. She pulled me out of bed and took me to the lounge She told me to go in while she got a few drinks. I walked in, naked, and saw a young girl sitting there dressed only in a very tight T-shirt and a pair of large white cotton panties. The girl was tiny with only a pair of buds for breasts crowned with two tiny nipples poking through the top. Tracy walked in and kissed the girl on the mouth and then did the same to me She handed around the drinks and told the girl to tell me of their night.

Somewhat coyly the girl told of how she was out with her teenage boyfriend and three of his mates when they saw Tracy in a pub.

The mates called out to Tracy and started to make rude suggests to her. Tracy had sat down at the table and joined in the banter. At closing time the youths asked if she would like to come back to their flat for a good time the six of the small car The girl said by time they got to the flat Tracy had her tits out and her knickers where thrown out the window. When they got inside the girl was snogging with her boyfriend on the couch as the rest started on Tracy The two watched as Tracy took the first guy and suck his cock and balls, as another sucked on her tits and the third liked her pussy. For the first time the girl let her boyfriend got her naked in front of the others. She was excited to watch Tracy have sex so openly

The girl told me how she had sucked her boyfriend while watching Tracy take the fist cock into her cunt until he came. When the boy pulled out she saw the excited pussy and her boyfriend said that Tracy had a beautiful pussy. The girl nodded and then her boyfriend told her get down there and lick her out as he fucked her doggy style. Tracy smiled as the girl put her lips to Tracy’s snatch as the guy pushed his dick into the tiny thing. The girl told us how she thinks she had her first orgasm as Tracy rubbed her pussy against her face, her boyfriend fucked her from behind and she played with her own clit. She really liked the taste of the taste of the boys come mixed with Tracy’s juice

As Tracy started to climax under the effects of the girl, the boyfriend pushed the girl away from Tracy and slid his cock into Tracy and fucked her. He came with a deep groan and then told the girl to taste his come in Tracy. Tracy dared the kid to let the girl fuck one of his friends

When he nodded Tracy told the girl to take her pick at which the stood up and started to stroke a scrawny kid who had a massive cock. Tracy pushed the last kid to the floor and sat on him, taking his thin cock in her pussy. This also gave Tracy a chance to watch the girl in action. The girl first dropped to her knees and took his hardening prick in her mouth getting it really wet. She worked on it till it shone with her spit, and then the girl laid down and spread her legs as the kid slapped her hungry her hungry slit. He opened her tiny flaps and edged his cock into her. As the kid fucked the girl she opened her legs to take all of the cock. Tracy asked the girl how it was, and the girl said fucking huge. Almost two soon the two guys grunted and came fill both pussies.

Tracy told us that she glanced around the room and found that not only had the two kids fallen asleep straight after the sex but the first guy was also passed out on the couch. Tracy took the hand of the boy friend and the girl and asked where the bedroom was Minutes later they were on a single dirty mattress. Okay lover now for your treat, Tracy said to the youth, while I go down on your girlfriend I want your prick up my arse. As the girl sat with her back against the wall and her legs open Tracy took some of the juices from her cunt and smeared them up her ring and over the cock. As Tracy made love to the tiny pussy with her mouth and tongue, the kid slid his cock up her bum. Frantically he started to fuck her, reaching around to pull on Tracy’s tits us he did. While fucking madly the kid laughed and Tracy lifted her face from the sweet smelling cunt and asked if he liked her arse. The kid replied that it was fucking great.

With that the kid groaned and filled her rectum. As he did the girl grabbed Tracy by the hair and climaxed for the second time that night and her life. Again with in minutes later the two girls were sitting talking as the kid snored in pure bliss. Quietly the girl asked if Tracy really liked getting it up the bum and when Tracy how good it was, she said that she would really like to try it

That’s how they were here, for me to take her virgin arse, as well as a jolly good threesome. The next day Jenny rang her boyfriend and told him she had decided to be our new border. Also her arse was not pure white any more. After a loud yelling match, he calmed down and they still went out together as boy and girl friends, with him sleeping (?) over occasionally. Unknown to him Jenny sometimes goes out with Tracy on her escapades, and sometimes she stays home with me and we enjoy a fuck together with Tracy joining us in bed when she gets home.

12