Casino Adventure

Story Info
Encouraged by wife he has sex with a hot stranger.
4k words
4.12
58.8k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FERDY
FERDY
38 Followers

My wife and I were both retired and living in Florida. Occasionally she would fly up North to visit one of our daughters who lived alone. The airport was approximately an hour and a half drive away. One time as we were driving to the airport, she said "Why don't you stop at the Hard Rock Casino before you go all the way back home?"

"Aren't you afraid that I will lose all our money or get picked up by some hot chick and raped?"

"We haven't got that much money to lose and as far as the hot chick goes------in your dreams. You might however meet some hot lady our age that is looking for a little male companionship."

"You wouldn't mind if I found some hot divorcee who wanted more than just conservation?"

"Not if your told me all about it. What were her tits like, was her pussy shaved, did you eat her (I know how much you like that), did she suck your cock, did you come in her mouth, did she swallow your cum, how many times did you make her come?"

Needless to say this conservation was getting my attention. "Are you really serious, you wouldn't be upset if I meet someone, ate her pussy, came in her mouth and then fucked her several times?"

"I am deadly serious, just talking about it is making me hot. Don't you remember several times we have commented on some of the hot women we have seen at the casino? I know that you thought several of them were very hot and gave you a hard-on."

I did remember seeing several women who by the way they were dressed and made-up were obviously looking for some attention. They were mature older very sensual women frequently with sultry eyes that exuded sex. They definitely gave the impression that they knew their way around the bedroom.

About that time we arrived at the airport for her flight. She checked in just as the plane was ready to board. We kissed goodbye and she whispered in my ear "Go have some wild hot sex with some gorgeous babe, just promise me that you'll tell me all the sloppy details."

I had my orders and eagerly made my way to the casino. I settled in at one of my favorite slots, keeping an eye out for possibilities. After a while an attractive mature lady sat down at a machine close by. Without staring, I was able to determine that she had dark red hair and was wearing a light green knit dress that appeared to be very form fitting. When a waitress came by offering drinks, I was able to get a much better look.

She was very striking with a very sexy mouth whose full lips were outlined with a darker shade of lip color that highlighted the lighter lip color. She wore a light green eye shadow that matched her dress and accentuated her big dark brown eyes. Other makeup appeared to be minimal. She was an extremely beautiful woman even though she was probably close to my age.

I had a hard time (yes, I was) keeping my eyes off of her. I had to figure out a way to meet this beauty. After about an hour, she stood up and stretched, looked over at me and said, "I'm hungry, how about joining me at the buffet. I hate to eat alone?"

"I would love to, my name is Bruce."

"Nice to meet you, I am Audrey"

We made our way to the buffet, chatting on the way. "Audrey, what is a beautiful woman like you doing here all alone?"

"Thanks for the compliment. It's a long story; the short version is that a year ago my husband ran off with his thirty year old secretary. I finally figured out that it was about time I went out to have some fun, so here I am. Why are you here by yourself?"

"My wife is up North visiting one of her daughters. She suggested that rather than just drive straight home, I should stop at the casino and have some fun."

"Won't she be jealous? What if you wound up talking to some woman and things got out of hand?"

"She said as long as it wasn't some hot young chick and I told her any and everything that happened, she was fine with it."

"She wants to know everything?"

"Yes, she was very explicit as to what everything covered."

"Interesting, I doubt that if you were my husband I would be that understanding. You're not exactly unattractive."

"Thanks, I feel like I am on a mission, I just hope I'll have something to tell her."

"Even if nothing happens, you could make up a good story"

"Yes but I really want to be able to tell her a true story."

"Let's wait and see what happens, maybe we both will have something to remember."

We got to the buffet and were soon busy enjoying their delicious spread. As it came time for dessert, I commented that there was one thing missing on the buffet that I really enjoyed.

"What's that Bruce?

"Well, I really enjoy eating at the Y."

"What is the world does the YMCA have that you don't see here?"

"I'm referring to that delicious hot juicy spread between a woman's thighs."

"Do you mean what I think you mean? Several of my girlfriends have told be that this is quite an experience. Their motto is "If you want head you have to give head." My husband would never do that to me. He only wanted me to suck his cock and let him come in my mouth. I never told him that I had sucked a number of cocks while I was in college. In fact I became quite good at it and wound up really liking the taste and feel of a stiff prick in my mouth. I love the taste of cum."

I was surprised that this gorgeous sexy woman was being so frank. All I could think of saying was "Eating at the Y is quite enjoyable for both parties."

She blushed and seemed taken aback by what she had just said "You must think I am some kind of a slut telling you that I love sucking cock. I even thought about going to an adult book store to find a 'glory hole' but I chickened out."

"Not at all, I think any woman; especially a beautiful one like you, who enjoys all forms of sex, is a blessing."

Just about then I noticed that my casino host Peggy was walking by. "Hi Peggy, I've had a long day, would you be a sweetheart and comp me a room so that I could take a nap?"

"Sure Bruce, give me a minute and I'll be right back with your room card."

Peggy came back quickly with a room card, smiled and laid it on our table. This wasn't Vegas but I knew that what happened here would stay here.

When she left, Audrey gave me a sexy lowered lid smile and said, "Bruce, you bad boy are you trying to seduce me?"

"Believe me Audrey, that dress, your hot body, luscious lips, bedroom eyes and provocative smile have been seducing me ever since I first saw you. As far as being a bad boy, I would love to."

"Good, you finally got the message. I thought I might have to grab you by your dick that seems like it has been hard ever since we first started talking. Are you really going to eat at my Y?"

"Absolutely, you won't believe what a hot pussy tastes like. Have you ever tasted yourself?"

"No, I never had the impulse."

"If you're really good, I'll let you taste your pussy. I even might let you suck my cock until I come in your mouth. I'll probably also fuck you several times and shoot hot cum in your cunt."

"How can a girl resist such a proposition? I'll race you to the elevator."

As soon as the elevator door closed and fortunately we were alone, Audrey turned to me and said, "Please kiss me now!!!"

I responded by taking her face in my hands and lightly running just the tip of my tongue over her luscious lips. I then kissed her tenderly several times. Soon our kisses became more passionate with our tongues probing each others mouth.

Coming up for air, Audrey gasped, "God, your tongue is so long. I can't wait to feel it probing my pussy. I feel so naughty, here I am about to let a married man I just met do something to me that nobody has ever done. I will probably suck his cock, swallow his cum and feel his dick pulsing in my cunt as he squirts his spunk deep inside me. I am hotter right now than I can ever remember and will probably come if he just touches me."

"Just take it nice and slow but if you fell like coming just let it go. There will be another one where that one came from. Hopefully you will lose track of the number."

The elevator stopped at our floor and we walked down the hallway to our room. Once inside, I said, "Please let me undress you and enjoy the experience. I also want to use my cell phone to snap pictures and record brief videos, if that is alright with you."

"That is so hot!!! Are you going to show your wife?"

"Yes, I am sure it will really turn her on."

"Good, I want her to see you eating my pussy, me sucking your cock and you shoving you dick in me. I will try extra hard to satisfy your every desire to thank her for sharing her man with me. This is going to be such an erotic experience. I will also be able to have copies to relive the experience."

"Are you ready for me to start undressing you after I snap several pics of you fully dressed?"

"OK, but please don't tease me too much."

"Oh, I am going to tease you and build you right up to the top but not quite over. I expect you to do the same for me."

I slowly removed her knit dress revealing a voluptuous body. A pale green lace bra covered a lovely set of breasts. The aerolas and nipples were clearly visible. The nipples appeared to be aroused. The matching lace silk panties barely covered her mound.

I kissed my way from behind her ears and her neck to her cheeks and finally to her luscious lips. There was lots of purring and heavy breathing as I kissed my way to her shoulders and her breasts. I caressed her breasts without removing her bra just yet. I sucked and kissed her nipples through the sheer fabric until she begged me to remove the garment. Once the bra was off, I could really appreciate her lovely tits. They were still nicely shaped for a woman her age. They were not too big so they sagged very little. As I continued kissing and massaging her breasts, I could tell she was ready to come. "I am coming and coming and coming!!! Oh, it fells so very good. If this is what it's going to fell like when you eat me, I doubt I will survive but please don't stop what you're doing to me."

I let her recover briefly before continuing to kiss down her body toward her pussy. I kissed her thighs moving down between her legs. As I got closer and closer I could smell the scent of one hot hot woman. I slowly traced her outer lips through her silky panties. She smelled and tasted so good. She moaned and thrust her bottom upward toward my mouth and tongue. Her panties were so wet that it was as if her cunt was completely naked. Finally neither of us could take it any more and I removed her soaking wet panties.

Her sex was now fully exposed. What a beautiful picture. Her full outer lips shielded her pink inner lips and her very aroused clit was peeking out. She was completely smooth and silky. Once again I traced her now naked outer lips and ran my tongue between her inner lips at the entrance of her beautiful pussy.

I was in heaven with the sight, smell and taste in front of me. I gently licked and sucked at her lips and clit. I put one finger and then two into her reaching for her g-spot. As the same time I gently teased her anus with my thumb. This was too much and she soon exploded with a massive screaming shaking shuttering orgasm.

"What did you do to me? That was the most mind blowing orgasm I've ever had. I didn't think it was possible. I thought you only read about something like that in books."

"Let me kiss you and you can taste yourself on my mouth. Maybe then you will know why I love eating pussy so much."

"WOW, that is delicious; too bad I can't reach my cunt myself. Maybe I'll try to find out if one of my girlfriends tastes as good."

"It's your turn now. Let's see if you're as good a cock sucker as you claim to be."

"Bruce, I am going to tease you just as much as you teased me. You will beg me to finish you off by sucking every last drop of hot cum from your prick. Now, let me start by undressing you."

She kissed my neck and face, running her tongue over my lips. She placed little baby kisses on my mouth until I opened my mouth for her hot tongue. She could tell by glancing at the front of my pants that I had a big hard-on but she wasn't going there just yet.

She slowly unbuttoned my shirt exposing my bare chest. She licked and sucked on my nipples. She ran her hands over my chest down to my abdomen. Slowly she unbuckled my belt and removed my pants. All I had on were my boxer briefs with my hard dick poking out the material. She stoked my cock through my briefs which were now wet from pre-cum.

"It looks like 'big boy' likes what he sees. I can't imaging what could be so interesting about a naked female who has just had a mind blowing orgasm standing in front of him and about to return the favor"

She slowly removed my briefs and I was completely naked. She told me to sit down on the bed with my legs hanging over. She knelt between my legs and had complete access to my cock and balls. She slowly stocked me with one hand while playing with by balls with the other. She flicked out her tongue to taste the pre-cum leaking out of the mushroom shaped head of my prick.

"Oh yum that tastes so good, I can't wait for the main course" She slowly took just the head of my cock in her luscious mouth. What a hot picture that was, it was all I could do to keep from coming right then. She ran her tongue under the ridge below the head. She paid attention to the head and the first several inches of my dick. She really knew how to suck cock by maintaining a vacuum on the part of my dick in her mouth while licking the head with her tongue.

She brought me just to the verge of an orgasm before backing off. When she saw I couldn't take it any more she said, "Does my baby want to cum in my hot mouth? Ask sexy beautiful Audrey to suck you dry."

"Please baby let me blow my load in your beautiful sexy mouth."

"OK, but remember I still want your fine meat shoved into my cunt."

With that she gave one last suck and I exploded into her mouth with several large blasts of hot juicy cum with the consistency of vanilla pudding. She swallowed every drop, licking her lips and smiling like a cat with a bowl of cream.

"That was awesome!!! Please kiss me. I want you to taste your scrumptious cum on my lips and in my mouth."

We kissed passionately and collapsed on the bed in a heap.

We still had some serious areas to explore so I suggested that maybe we should take a nap. We could order room service when we awoke and resume our explorations later. I awoke several hours later and was delighted to see this beautiful sexy woman sleeping peacefully next to me. My dick immediately reacted. I knew we probably needed to eat before anything else so I decided to take a shower until Audrey woke up.

I got in the big walk-in shower and was almost finished when Audrey opened the door and said, "You started without me. Let me wash your beautiful cock."

Of course, I helped her wash her breasts and pussy, it was the least I could do. We finally got out of the shower and dried each other off. We put on the big fluffy robes that came with the room. No sense in getting dressed.

We ordered a delicious meal from room service and relaxed watching TV as we ate.

When we had finished we sat on the sofa kissing and petting. We were building up to some serious fucking judging from the intensity of our previous encounters. Soon we were naked on the bed enjoying some hot sixty-nine activity. We were careful to not get each other too aroused. We both knew we wanted our next orgasm to be when I was buried balls deep into her hot cunt.

We changed positions so that she was laying on top of me with her legs spread outside of mine. In this position, my hard cock was close to her pussy. Audrey reached down, took my dick in her hand and proceeded to rub in on the pink lips of her cunt. I was caressing her breasts and sucking her aroused nipples.

My pre-cum combined with her juices soon had the area soaking wet. Her lips soon began opening up ready to accept the swollen mushroom head of my dick. Slowly she guided my cock as I pushed slightly upward until the head popped into her hot tunnel.

She gasped as I entered her and said "God, was I ever looking forward to that. I have to confess as soon as I saw you in the casino; I started to fantasize about fucking you. Don't say anything just kiss me and let me enjoy the feeling."

We kissed and I could feel her cunt muscles clutching the head of my cock. After several minutes she began to lower her pussy taking in more and more of my hard cock.

"Please don't move baby, I want to do this myself until I have all of you in me up to your balls. Don't worry I'll tell you when to pound my pussy with your hard manhood."

Slowly she took me in a little at a time until finally we were stuck tightly together with her hot pussy kissing my balls. She rested briefly but her cunt was still squeezing my prick. What a fantastic feeling.

"OK baby, let's carefully roll over without withdrawing until I am on my back with my legs spread over your shoulders and my cunt opened to the maximum. Then I want you to start slowly pulling almost out before thrusting back into me until you bottom out. Gradually build up the speed until you are pounding my pussy and I am screaming for you to fuck me."

We rolled over as she requested and soon we were fucking like two crazed rabbits. Audrey was screaming "Please fuck me. Please don't stop. Please give me all of your beautiful cock."

We kept this pace up until Audrey said "Oh shit I am going to cum like never before. I can almost feel your cock in my throat. You are in so deep. Please come with me."

I gave several more deep thrusts and she screamed "Yes, Yes I am coming and I can feel your dick pulsating as you empty your hot cum into me."

We cleaned each other up with our mouths and tongues, relishing the combined tastes of cock and pussy.

The next morning we showered. Yes, we had a not so quickie in the shower. We got dressed and ate breakfast in coffee shop. We kissed goodbye and promised that we would possibly get back together sometime. We both agreed that even if we never saw each other again we would always remember the hot sex we shared together. I told Audrey that I would e-mail her copies of all the pictures and short videos that we had taken.

A week later I was back at the airport picking up my wife. We hugged and kissed telling each other how much we had missed each other. We loaded her luggage and worked, our way out off the airport confusion.

"Tell me did you enjoy yourself at the casino. You promised to tell me all the details."

"I'll do better than that." I said as I reached into the back seat and retrieved a small laptop computer. I had downloaded the cell phone pictures and short videos onto it.

I passed it to my wife and said "Honey, this will answer most of your questions. Scroll thru the slide show labeled 'Casino' and open the short videos."

She opened the first picture of Audrey fully dressed and exclaimed "She is absolutely gorgeous. You old dog, did you really fuck her? She gasped when she saw the next picture of Audrey in just bra and panties. "Oh, now I know that you had wild sex with this hot piece of ass. I didn't think that pictures of a woman would turn me on so much."

"Just scroll thru the pictures and you will see what we did."

She got quiet and began looking at the pictures. Every so often she would exclaim "That's so hot!" or "Her pussy is beautiful!" or "You really did eat her cunt, I can see your tongue!"

Soon her breathing became heavy and I noticed one hand had slipped between her legs. By the time we were halfway home, she had come at least twice. She closed the laptop when she had finished the slide show.

"I'll deal with you when we get home! Right now I'm probably going to take a nap and hope to dream about the hot show I've just seen. You two really outdid yourselves! She is so beautiful; I don't know how you kept from coming just from caressing her hot body. Seeing her even turned me on! If I wasn't so sleepy I'd suck your big cock right now but you'd probably drive off the road. Thank you for the show. I love you very much!!"

FERDY
FERDY
38 Followers
12