Casino Debt

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mcfbridge
mcfbridge
699 Followers

Janice walked into the room and stopped on the tile square. She saw Tony looking at her and knew what she had to do. She started to undress and then realized what she was wearing. It was her aqua dress with the low V-neck. She only had to show Tony her bottom, not her entire body, so she wasn't about to take off the dress. However, that meant she would have to scoop her breasts out and she hated that. But it was the lesser of two evils, so Janice reached into the neckline of her dress, found her right breast, pulled it out of its bra cup and out of the dress. Then she did the same thing with her left boob. There she was facing Tony with both her breasts hanging out of her dress. Then, as if that wasn't bad enough, she had to reach under her dress and lower the back of her panties below her bottom so that her ass was hanging out. After that was done, she walked over to Tony's desk. Turned sideways to him and bent over. Then with a deep breath she reached back and flipped the back of her dress up onto her back so that her bottom was hanging out in space. After that she grabbed her legs just below her knees and hoped this would be over soon.

Tony walked out from behind his desk and stood in front of Janice. "You look great, Mrs. McGilney, I love the way your big tits hang out of your dress." As he spoke to her, he reached under her with both hands, grabbed each boob, and began to wobble them back and forth. "Janice, I have to admit, these are great fun to play with, but we need to move on to other things." Jancie just quivered and waited for her breasts to stop bouncing after he let them go.

Tony moved behind her and put a hand on her bottom. "You have a nice big butt, Janice, you know that don't you." Janice sobbed and told him that yes she knew she had a big bottom, but she couldn't do anything about it. Tony told her not to apologize, "I like a big round ass, more to explore." and he gave her a little spank on her butt. Then he did something that totally shocked her. Tony grabbed one of her cheeks in each hand and pulled her ass wide open.

Janice jumped up and spun around and screamed, "You said you wouldn't stick anything in my ass."

"And I won't," Tony snarled back, "Now get back in position right now. I said I wouldn't stick anything in your asshole, I didn't say I wouldn't look at it. Now get down so I can open your ass and get a look at your hole." Janice knew she couldn't have heard him right. She was completely frozen, she couldn't move if she wanted to. Tony jolted her back to reality by walking behind her and slapping her hard on her butt.

"Mrs. McGilney, you have 3 seconds to get back into position or this game is over, and you know what that means." Janice felt absolutely sick at her stomach, but she couldn't let Mr. Vineti make that call. So she bent back over and lifted her dress up again and waited for what she knew was coming. Sure enough, she felt Tony pull her ass open again. She wanted to die. After a minute or so, Tony told her to get up, backup closer to the wall behind her, then get back into position again so her butt could be reopened. Janice did as she was told and sure enough a moment later felt her cheeks pried open one more time. Janice wondered how long this man would make her show him her anus and how long she could stand the humiliation. After a couple of minutes, Tony told her to stay in position but to look over her shoulder. Janice looked and started crying. Behind her was a mirror and she could see her own ass. Her cheeks were spread wide open and all she could see was her anus, fully exposed. Tony let go of her ass and told her to stop the stupid crying. After all she could end this game anytime she didn't want to play anymore.

Janice quit weeping but continued to sob quietly. Then Tony told her that he had work to do, so while he liked looking at her ass, he just didn't have time to hold it open anymore. Janice started to get up to leave, but Tony quickly told her to get back down. "I didn't mean I was through with you, I just don't have time to devote exclusively to you right now. I have a letter I have to get written, so we'll just have to multi-process." Tony told Janice to get up and walk behind his desk. "Now face the wall with the mirror on it and get back into position."

Janice walked over to the wall, bent over, and put her ass out again. "Thank you, Mrs. McGilney. Now you are going to stay there for the next hour. If you get up for any reason, this game is over and I make a phone call. Do you understand?"

"Yes sir," Janice answered meekly.

Tony told her that was the right answer and Janice just stared at the wall. Then she felt a sort of dull poking into the sides of her cheeks just above and below her anus. Janice whimpered and asked him to please tell her what he was doing to her bottom?"

"Mrs. McGilney, it should be perfectly obvious. I told you that I don't have time to hold your ass open as I have work to do, but I do like having your little asshole pointing at me. So I've taken two Q-tips, and put them sideways between your cheeks to hold your ass open. Now no more talking, I have work to do." Tony started to turn back to his desk, but stopped. "Oh, by the way, I want you to look up into the mirror. I like looking at the expression on your face while you know your little asshole is so open to me."

Janice couldn't believe her situation. Here she was bending over so she could point her naked bottom at a man she hardly knew. And then that man had propped her ass open, so that her anus would stay exposed to view. But she didn't dare move and force him to make that phone call, so she just stayed where she was told and prayed for it to be over.

After about 15 minutes, Tony quit writing. "Janice I have to give this letter to my secretary to mail. I will be right back. Do not move while I'm gone. If those Q-tips are not in place when I get back this game is over."

Janice just quivered. Tony walked out the door but she still didn't dare move. She just stayed there with her ass propped open and her anus in full view for whoever walked in. Thank God, Tony came right back. He walked back into his office and sat back down in his chair. Then he quietly asked Janice if she would like him to let her get up."Oh please, Mr Vineti, let me get up," Janice begged.

"All right Janice, I'll make a deal with you. Your panties are down far enough to give me a great view of your ass, but I can't really see your little pussy. If you tell me to lower your panties below your pussy and then to pull you open so I can get a really good look at it, I will do that and then let you up. Otherwise, you stay there with your ass propped open for the next 40 minutes. It's your choice, but I should tell you that I have 3 people meeting me in this office in half an hour, so just let me know what you decide when you make up your mind."

Tony almost laughed as he looked in the mirror and watched Janice's eyes go wide. He could just imagine the quandry she was in. She had a pretty little asshole, which certainly was fun to look at, but watching her have to make this choice seemed even better. Janice couldn't believe it. On the one hand, the idea of having 3 strangers walk into the office while she was forced to have her anus exposed to all of them, was unimagineable. On the other hand, she had married her husband right out of school and he was the only man who had ever seen her vagina. She didn't think she could bear to show it to this horrible man. But the more she stood there, the more scared she became that those other 3 men would walk into the office.

She couldn't stand it anymore, she had to do it. Without moving she said, "Mr. Vineti, please lower my panties and spread me open so you can get a good look at my vagina." Then she just hung her head and waited for it to happen. But nothing did happen. Finally, she looked over her shoulder and begged him to get it over with.

Tony just looked at her sadly. "Janice, Janice, Janice, you weren't supposed to tell me to look at your vagina, you were to tell me to look at your pussy. Now either ask properly or stay there." Janice took a deep breath, she wasn't sure she could say that horrible thing again, especially using that word, but she had to.

She took another deep breath. "Please Mr Vineti, lower my p-p-panties and spread m-m-me open so you can get a good look at my p-p-pussy." Janice thought she might faint, but she had managed to say it. Then she felt the Q-tips being taken from her ass and felt her cheeks close, but then just as she sighed with some relief, she felt her panties being lowered. Then Tony grabbed both her cheeks below her anus and pulled them as wide open as they would possibly go.

Janice not only felt her anus come back into view, but she felt the lips of her vagina pull open and she knew that everything she had was now on full view for Tony. After about a minute, Tony slowly closed her ass and told her she could get up. "By the way, Mrs. McGilney, I do want you to know you have a very pretty pussy. I look forward to getting better acquainted with it."

Janice was almost scared to ask what he meant by that but she did. "Well I'll explain," Tony said patiently, "but first you have to make a choice. Your penalty this time was your ass. The next penalty you pay willl be one of your holes. Which one is up to you." Janice could only whimper that she just didn't understand. "It's perfectly simple," Tony continued, "your next piece of collateral is either your pussy or your asshole, your choice. Whichever one you choose becomes my toy to do whatever I want with."

"Wh-wh-what would you do?" asked Janice. "Well, " said Tony, "I'll tell you what I won't do. I will not actually fuck either of your holes and I won't do anything that will cause you real pain or damage. Short of that, anything goes."

Janice couldn't believe this, "but I told you, you can't stick anything up my ass and certainly not in my vagina."

Tony got an angry look on his face. "Mrs. McGilney that is not your decision. If you don't want anything stuck in one of your holes, than you'd better come up with my money by Monday, because if you don't, I promise things will be stuck up one of your holes. Now quickly pick which hole will be your penalty." Janice was dumbstruck, she didn't know what to say. But looking up at Mr. Vineti she knew he was serious.

She had to pick which one of her openings he would abuse if she didn't pay him. Well, she couldn't let him have her vagina, that belonged to her husband, so that only left her anus. She didn't think she could stand him doing things to it, but she had to choose something. "Okay, " she said quietly, "my next penalty will be my anus. Now, may I please leave?"

Tony smiled, "Yes Janice, here's your next voucher and you may go, but I have to admit, I really hope you don't have the money next week." Janice broke into tears. She cried as she pulled her pants up and tucked her breasts back into her clothes. When she got back to her car, she was glad she hadn't had time to put makeup on that morning. It would have been running all over her face.

Casino Debt Part 6

Janice somehow managed to drive home without hitting anything. She really didn't know how she managed that, since she had cried so hard coming home, it had been hard to see through the tears. But she was home safe. Now, she had to come up with a plan to save her poor anus. It had been bad enough spreading her bottom cheeks to expose herself to Mr. Vineti, but that was nothing compared to actually letting Tony stick something inside her. She knew she would have nightmares about it all week.

She had to have another plan. The last one had seemed perfect but it hadn't worked. She needed to do some more research. Tuesday morning, Janice headed back to the casino boat. She didn't even take her voucher with her so she wouldn't be tempted to play. More research was obviously what was required. She spent the entire day just wondering around the boat watching every game she could find. By 4:00 in the afternoon she still hadn't found anything that she thought would solve her problem. But then, just as she was about to leave, she took one last walk by the crap table. She had watched the dice a few times that day, but it didn't seem like you could win a lot of money quickly at it. This time though, a middle-aged man was making a bet she hadn't seen before. He was betting that the dice would come up double 6s. And, sure enough that was exactly what came up. When they paid the man, Janice saw that the bet paid 30 to 1. Well those were the kind of odds that she was looking for, but was the game winnable enough for her to make the kind of money she needed. Then, Janice took a deep breath. She wasn't going to make the kind of rash decision that had gotten her into trouble before. This time she would go home and think this through.

Janice calmly drove home and ate dinner before even considering what she had seen. Then she sat down and methodically analyzed this bet. On the surface it looked perfect. If she bet $20, she would be paid $600 if the double 6s came up. But how often would they come up? Janice knew there were 6 numbers on each die. Therefore, the odds of getting a 6 on one die were 6 to 1. SInce there were 2 dice, the odds of getting two 6s were 6 to 1 plus 6 to 1 which was 12 to 1. Since the game payed 30 to 1 she had to make money. This bet was indeed perfect. Janice was so thankful at that point that she was obviously better at math than whoever had come up with this bet. Her little butthole was saved.

Time was the only problem. Wednesday and Thursday were tied up with another Officer's Wives function. They had to travel to Chicago for some stupid charity fund raiser and wouldn't get back until late Thursday night. Janice went of course, but she was distracted the whole time. All she could think about was getting back to the casino so she could win her money and get this nightmare over with. In fact, it was so bad that Mrs Parker, the bitchy general's wife, had actually scolded her for not taking raising money for charity seriously. As if that was a really important thing to do. Her problems were much worse than anything those stupid charities were trying to help.

When Janice got home Thurday night she made sure to set her alarm before going to bed. She was going to need all the time she could get to win the money she needed. Friday morning she was at the casino by 8:00 AM. Janice spent all day playing the dice. She bet $20 on every roll that double 6s would come up. At the end of the day her plan seemed to be working, she had won $600. The problem was it wasn't going fast enough. Saturday she had to get her hair done. That would take all day and that was way too important to reschedule, so she was going to have to win all the money she needed on Sunday.

Sunday morning she was back at the boat. By 12:00 she had won another $100. Now she had $1200. But she owed Mr. Vineti $2500. Janice knew she needed to win faster. Take a deep breath, she said to herself, the last time you tried to speed up the game you remember what happened, let's stop and think this through. Janice counted her money again to make sure and yes, she had $1200 in chips. Then she started calculating. The game paid 30 to 1 for each double 6. Also, she knew the game paid off at least one time in every 12 rolls. Okay then, since she had $1200, she could bet $100 on a roll for 12 rolls. Double 6s had to come up at least once, math proved that. At 30 to 1, the first double 6 would pay her $3000 and she would be out of trouble. Janice almost knelt down in prayer right there to thank God that it was almost over.

With her salvation at hand, Janice took the dice and started to roll. The first roll came up 5 & 3, but she wasn't worried. She had plenty of rolls left and only 1 roll was sure to hit. Ten rolls later, Janice still had not rolled her double 6s. She had 1 roll left. She placed her last $100 on the board and took the dice. She still wasn't really worried, this roll had to come up 6 & 6; she had worked out the math. Janice rolled the dice and there it was 6 & ... 4. 4! How could it be 4? It had to be 6 & 6, she must have looked wrong, but no, it was 6 and 4 and the croupier was taking her last $100 in chips. Janice stumbled away from the table and almost fell. Some man asked her if she was all right, and she couldn't tell him what was going on, so she just said that she was okay and stumbled out to her car. She wondered if she just started driving and kept going if anyone would miss her. But, then she would have no money and be no better off, so she just drove slowly home.

Janice got home and just paced around her room. What was she to do. Tomorrow morning she had to go see Tony, and he was going to stick something up her ass. HE WAS GOING TO STICK SOMETHING UP HER ASS!! She knew she was going to faint. She stopped pacing and took a deep breath. Okay, I have to go throught with this, she said to herself, he said he wouldn't screw me so he won't put his penis inside me. He'll probably put a finger in me, but I'll live through it. At least this visit won't take long. I'll go, get this over with, and go home. Then Janice set her alarm for 7:30 and went to bed.

Promptly at 7:30, Janice got up and began to dress. At least this time she would put on a top she could remove easily so she wouldn't have to haul out her boobs again. She put on a simple pull-over sweater and a pair of jeans. Then she headed over to the casino. Janice was actually running a little early, but she figured the earlier she got there, the earlier this would be over with. It was only a quarter to nine when Janice walked down the stairs to the office level and the receptionist told her to go into Tony's office. As she went in, she wondered if that receptionist had any idea what went on in that office.

Janice went into the office and closed the door. She stood on the now familiar tile square and began to undress. She removed her sweater and unhooked and removed her bra. It was funny, she had done that part so often now it was almost easy. Then she removed her shoes and socks. Finally she unsnapped and removed her jeans and then lowered her panties below her butt. She walked over to where Mr. Vineti was sitting behind his large desk. When she reached the desk, she started to turn sideways to get back into that awful position that Tony demanded.

Tony stopped her. "Mrs McGilney, that's not where you go this week. You owe me your asshole, not just your ass. Do you see what's on my desk?" Janice looked at his desk. It was long and made of mahogany. In fact, Tony's desk had to be at least 15 feet from end to end and almost 6 feet from front to back. On the right side of his desk as she faced it, was what looked for all the world like a giant lazy Susan. It was some sort of turntable, at least 5 feet in diameter with some sort of felt pad on top of it. Janice had no idea what it was for.

Tony explained it to her, "My dear Mrs. McGilney, that turntable is what we normally use to rotate the game machines to face what ever direction we want. However, today it will have a different use. It will rotate you any direction I want you to face. As you can see I've even had it padded so you will be more comfortable."

Janice still didn't know what he wanted her to do, she was completely confused, "w-w-what am I supposed to do?"

Tony just looked at her like she was joking, "I thought that was perfectly obvious, but I guess I will have to spell it out for you. You will climb onto my desk and then you will crawl onto that disk. You get on your knees on the disk. Then you will lower your head as far as you can, so that big butt of yours is sticking out. Finally, you will reach behind yourself, grab you asscheeks, and spread them open as far as you can. That way I can get to that little butthole of yours any time I want, and I can face it towards me no matter where I have to work in this office. You will stay in that position for 1 hour. If during that hour, you let go of your cheeks for any reason, another half hour will be added. If you get up for any reason, the game is over. Now move."

mcfbridge
mcfbridge
699 Followers