Casino Plot Ch. 02

Story Info
The trap is sprung.
15.7k words
4.66
108.5k
8

Part 2 of the 23 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/14/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mcfbridge
mcfbridge
699 Followers

As soon as Janice walked in, she was shocked to hear Colonel Wright's first question. "Hey Janice, is your little anus still bright green, or has it worn off?" Janice stammered that her hole was back to its normal color, but Tony told her that they'd all like to have a look. Certainly she wouldn't mind would she?

She wouldn't mind??!!! No of course not! Janice just loved dropping her pants and spreading her ass open so that everyone could check out her butthole. Yeah right! But Tony was going to insist, so Janice knew she might as well get her pants down and get her ass opened up.

Janice unsnapped her jeans and lowered them to her ankles. Her panties followed right behind. When she had her ass and pussy uncovered, Janice turned her back to the group. Then she bent over and reached back for her ass cheeks. The woman got a good grip on them, and pulled them as far apart as she could. After that, Janice just stood there while everyone admired her anus.

"Yep, " said Jim, "It's back to normal, how's the clit?" Oh GOD! Janice didn't even wait to be told what to do. She just bent forward a little more and moved her hands down to her pussy. Then she found her lips and pulled them open. Janice made sure to open her pussy up far enough, so that her hole and her clit were clearly visible.

Janice stayed like that a little while, but no one said anything. Finally, she asked Tony if she could please close up, but he told to stay opened up a little longer. Then she heard Jim asking Connie how her asshole had been painted. Connie was very matter of factly telling him what she had done.

"It was really very simple. I stuck two of those day glo markers up her butthole. When I had them shoved up there really good, I pulled one back out and used it to color her bottomhole and her clit. Then I stuck the marker back up the hole."

"Do you think I could try it?" Jim asked Tony.

Janice screamed that of course he couldn't, but Tony told her to relax. It had already been done once, so it shouldn't be as big a deal now. After all, as nice as Jim was being in helping them out, the least Janice could do was be a little nice. So Tony told Janice to let go of her pussy and go back to spreading her ass nice and wide, so that Jim would be able to work on her little butthole.

Trying not to cry, Janice did as she was told and pulled her ass open again. Her poor little anus was going to get stuffed and painted again, and there was nothing she could do about it. Janice held her bottom open, while Jim got up and went over to the desk. Janice could hear him opening the drawers, and she knew he was pulling out the markers that would be stuffed up her anus in just a few moments. It had taken so long for Janice to get that second marker out of her ass. She really didn't want to go through that again. But she also knew that what she wanted really didn't matter. Whether she wanted it or not, those two markers were about to go up her butt one more time.

Janice didn't have too wait long. Very shortly she felt the first of those plastic things poking at her butthole. A second later, it pushed its way through and began its journey up her insides.

God, it was just as bad this time as the time before. Janice couldn't help groaning as that awful plastic thing was pushed deep up her behind. And of course, as soon as it stopped moving up her anal tunnel, the second marker was placed inside her anal ring. Janice barely had a chance to adjust to the first marker up her butt, before the second one was shoved in, pushing the first one so far up inside her that Janice was afraid she would choke on it.

When Janice felt her anal ring finally close over the second marker, she just stood there bent over and panting. It was like the marker had pushed all the air out of her as it had traveled so far up her butt. Then the hand was taken away, and like it had last time she had been bent over like this, the second marker began pushing its way back out of her behind. As it pushed its way back through her asshole, Janice felt the marker being grabbed and extracted from her ass.

Normally Janice would have felt relieved when that marker was pulled out of her butt. But since she knew what was going to happen next, relief was the last thing that she felt. Sure enough, Janice soon felt what she now knew was the tip of the marker right on her anus. As it rubbed around on her hole, Janice just sobbed as she knew that her anus was being colored bright green again. She could feel the colonel being careful to fill in every little wrinkle of her anal aperture. Janice even felt him color the inside of her little butthole.

After he had the entire little anus brightly glowing, Jim asked Tony if he could repaint the clit, too. Janice prayed for Tony to say no, but he just told his friend to go ahead. Janice wanted to cry as Tony told her to open up so that Jim could get easy access to her button. The miserable woman did as she was told. Janice found her pussylips again and pried them open. Then, as she stood there with her clit and her hole pointing back at everyone, Janice just waited for her little clit to be turned bright green again. A moment later, she felt the soft tip of the marker brush her button. Sadly, Janice just continued to stand with her pussy peeled open, knowing that her clit was once again a glowing shade of Kelly green. She was so distraught that she didn't even react when the second marker was shoved back into her behind.

Janice had kind of zoned out, when she heard Jim ask if he could do the other one as well. The other what??? What else did Janice have that Jim would want to play with? But then she heard Connie shriek, NOO!!!, and she realized that Jim meant the other woman's asshole and clit. Janice couldn't help smiling just a little, as she thought that Connie might end up being decorated as well in just a few minutes.

Connie, however, wasn't smiling at all. "WAIT A MINUTE!!!". But Tony was having none of it.

"Connie it was perfectly acceptable for Janice to have her butthole painted and stuffed, so it must be okay for yours to have markers crammed up it, too. So get your pants down doll, and open up."

For some reason, Connie never even considered refusing. It wasn't that she wanted to do it, it was just that she somehow felt that she had to obey Tony's orders. She had promised Janice that she was in this for keeps, and Connie just "knew" that she couldn't change her mind now.

Slowly, Connie unsnapped and dropped her jeans. She hesitated another moment, and then the short woman lowered her panties as well.

Connie had her ass and her pussy out, but she knew that wasn't enough. Tony had told her to "open up", and she knew what that meant. She was supposed to bend over and face away from the men. Then she was to find her asscheeks and pull them apart. Connie knew that she was supposed to open up her bottom, so that her anus would be nice and available for Jim to see and play with. God she hated opening up. Her ex-husband had made her do it all the time just before shoving his rod up her butthole. And now she was going to have to do it again, so that her anus would be presented to some man so that things could be shoved up it.

As much as she hated it, though, Connie did what she was told to do. She found her buttcheeks and pried them apart. Then she stood there with her anus pointing back at the guys, and waited for the markers to start making their way up the little hole.

Connie stood there with her anus waiting to be filled, while Jim went over to the desk and got some more markers. As he was walking back, Tony asked Connie if she would mind showing them the pussy before they stuffed her butt. Show them the pussy? Oh what the hell, why not? After all, it would mean that her butthole got to stay empty a little longer.

So, as Jim made his way back, Connie bent down a little more so that her pussy poked back out from between her thighs. Then she reached farther down and found the lips and opened them. After that she just stood still and allowed the men to admire both of her now spread open holes. Janice would have liked to be enjoying Connie's discomfort, but the two markers deep up her own ass were dominating her attention.

When Tony finally told Connie that she could close her pussy up again, Connie knew she should be happy about it. But since she knew what was about to happen to her asshole, she couldn't really enjoy it. So, still miserable, Connie released her pussy and went back to holding her ass open. She couldn't help cringing when she first felt the tip of the plastic marker poke into her hole.

Connie tried to relax as Jim began shoving that thing up her behind. She'd had any number of things crammed up that hole, but she still hated it. The woman got a brief rest as her anus closed over the first marker and tucked it inside. But a moment later, the second one began pushing farther up Connie's back channel than anything else had ever managed to go. Connie couldn't help groaning and panting as the two markers were forced so far up her butt that she thought she could taste them.

Just when she had finally gotten to where she could breathe again, Connie felt the second marker pulled back out of her ass. She tried not to cringe when the felt the tip touch her little asshole. Connie could actually feel Jim pressing against her anus as he tried to color in all the little wrinkles. Her poor little bottomhole was going to glow just like Janice's.

After Connie felt her whole anal area being colored, and the tip going inside just a bit to make sure that there were no bare spots, Jim told her to open her pussy up so her clit could be painted, too. Connie just did as she was ordered. The woman found her pussylips and pulled them open again. Then she just held them there as she felt Jim paint her little love button with the marker.

When he had Connie's clit colored completely, Jim told her to let go of her lips. But he also told her to bend over far enough that her pussy pushed through the back of her thighs. Connie didn't know what he wanted to do, but she was too miserable and too beaten to argue. She did as he wanted, and made sure that her vagina was peeking back at Jim from between her thighs.

With her pussy showing through, Jim grabbed one lip and pressed the marker into it. He pushed hard and made sure that he had the whole lip glowing bright red. The colonel had grabbed a bright fluorescent red marker, and he had decided that Connie's pussy needed red lipstick. After he had the one lip completely painted, Jim grabbed the other one and turned that entire little flap bright red as well.

Connie couldn't believe that her entire vaginal area had just been painted. She had only marked Janice's clit, it wasn't fair. Connie was wallowing in her own misery so much, that she almost didn't hear the next conversation. Jim was asking if that was everything that had been done to Janice. AND JANICE WAS SAYING NO!!! Dear GOD!!! Janice was TELLING HIM about the four markers that had been CRAMMED IN HER PUSSY!!!

"JANICE!!!! DON'T TELL HIM THAT!!! FOR GOD'S SAKE WOMAN, HE'LL WANT TO TRY THAT, TOO!! Do you want those markers shoved into your cunt AGAIN!!???"

"Actually I don't, Connie, but I know I can manage it. After all you got them in there last week so I know I can take them. But I'm curious to see if you can. So, yes I know he's going to stuff me again, but I think it will be worth it knowing that you're going to get a taste of it this time."

As Janice finished speaking, Jim had as expected gone and gotten a whole handful of markers. As the colonel began stuffing them up into her, Janice became less convinced that this had been a good idea. But Colonel Wright was able to get the four markers up her pussy, and now Janice would be able to watch and see if Connie could take the same four items being crammed into her vagina.

Connie wasn't sure she could take it. Janice had been moaning quite a bit as the things were stuffed inside her. Now Jim was coming over and it was her turn. The woman had to gasp as the first one was stuffed home. It wasn't that it was that hard to take, as much as the shock of the plastic going up her pussy. The second one wasn't too bad either. The third one being pushed in, however, began to stretch things out. And when the fourth one was stuffed into her vagina, Connie was panting like an overheated hound dog.

When he was done, Jim stepped back to admire his work. Both women were sporting Dayglo openings, both of which were very well stuffed. But the colonel thought he could do a little better. He decided to start with Janice.

Janice really was enjoying the uncomfortable sounds that Connie was making. She must be stuffed really full. If the woman started breathing any harder, she was likely to fall over right there. Then Jim Wright moved back towards her and Janice felt something knew touch her pussy. "What are you DOING BACK THERE?!!!"

"Well darlin', I know Connie managed to four of those things up you. And I've managed to get four stuffed up each of you. But I think I can get one more up each pussy. So hold still, and I'm going to get one more marker stuffed up inside you. Don't move now."

ANOTHER ONE!!! Oh GOD!!! Her pussy was already full to bursting. And he was going to shove another one in it. God, he really was going to do it. Janice could feel the markers inside her being moved around to make room for the addition. Her pussy was STRETCHING!!! Lord, here it came. It was driving up the hole. Air, AIR!!! WHERE WAS AIR?? Janice needed to BREATHE!! Oh GOD was she FULLL!!!! Her poor vaginal lips were stretched so taught, that Janice was almost scared to move. At least he was done. And at least now Connie was going to get her pussy stretched, too.

Connie had heard everything and she was just about in shock. She could hardly breathe she was stuffed so full, and now Colonel Wright was going to stuff another marker up her vagina. There was no way it could fit in there. But just as she was thinking it couldn't be real, she felt the Colonel's fingers prying her lips apart and pulling her open. Her vagina was now just a gaping hole, crammed full of plastic and waiting for more. Connie tried not to panic as she felt her pussy begin to be stretched beyond anything she had ever felt before.

Jim was trying to work on this last pussy. Connie's was crammed so full, there was almost no more room. The only thing he could do was to try to spread the four markers in there apart enough, so that he could shove the fifth one right up the center. It took some playing and prying, but finally he managed to get the end of the fifth one started up Connie's vagina. After that, it was very slow going. The pussy was almost completely full, and it didn't want to stretch any more. The marker would only move an inch or so at a time. It actually took over three minutes, but Colonel Wright did manage to get that last marker all the way up Connie's stretched out vagina. The funniest thing was that the lips couldn't close over it. Connie's pussy was stretched open so far, that the lips couldn't meet and the hole just stayed gaping open. Everyone could see the entire fifth marker sticking out of the open gap in Connie's pussy. They could also see Connie's butt quivering as the poor woman struggled to breathe and to adjust to her total and complete stuffing.

Connie was fighting for air. She couldn't believe how full she was. Jim's hands were leaving but she still felt stretched beyond comprehension. She took her hands off her asscheeks and reached down for her pussy to see how bad it was. Oh GOD!!! She could feel the last marker poking out. Connie tried to at least push it in a bit more and loosen things up a bit, but it wouldn't budge. Then she tried to actually pull her lips over it, but they were stretched open so far they couldn't move either.

SHE COULDN'T CLOSE!!! Her pussy was gaping open in front of everyone, and SHE COULDN'T CLOSE IT!! HER PUSSY WOULDN'T CLOSE!!!

"Okay ladies, " laughed Tony "that's enough. Go ahead and pull your pants up now and we'll get on with our business. There's a lot to talk about."

Janice just moaned. Tony was going to make her dress and keep her poor holes stuffed full. But Connie just about went hysterical.

"NOOO!!!! PLEASE NOT THAT!!!! I'VE GOT TO GET THESE OUT! TONY PLEEEAAASSSSEEEE!!!!! For God's Sake, Tony, I CAN'T CLOSE MY PUSSY!! TONY YOU'VE GOT TO LET ME CLOSE UP. PLEEAASEEE!!!!"

Tony just laughed and asked Jim what he thought. Jim said he didn't know, he'd leave it up to Tony. Well then, Tony told Jim, there was one more really funny thing worth seeing. So if the girls wanted to do the titty dance, he'd let them empty themselves.

Janice didn't say a word, but Connie just screamed "YES OH YES!!! I'll do any dance you want. JUST PLEASE LET ME UNSTUFF MYSELF!!"

Then Janice realized what was coming. "CONNIE NOOO!!! DON'T PULL THEM OUT!!!"

Connie wasn't listening, though. Her hands were down between her legs clawing at those markers. It took a few seconds, but she finally got a grip on one. Connie yanked the thing out of her vagina so hard, that Tony and Jim heard the pop all the way across the room. Janice just kept screaming at her as Connie pulled all the awful plastic things out of her pussy. Connie was so relieved to have her vagina empty again, and to be able to close her hole, that she wasn't even thinking about the two additional markers still up her ass.

When she had her pussy empty again, Connie realized that Janice was still screaming at her. What was the problem?

"DON'T YOU GET IT, CONNIE!!! DON'T YOU KNOW WHAT THE TITTY DANCE ISSSS????!!"

Actually she didn't. Connie just stared at Janice, still confused.

"IT'S WHAT YOU DID TO MEEE!!!! They're going to make us scoop our tits out and bend over. Then they're going to switch our butts. After that they just watch us hop around and bounce our big boobs EVERYWHERE!!"

Oh GOD!!, Janice was right. Through all the things she had been through, Connie had not been switched yet. But she had seen the results several times, and she had a feeling she was going to regret this.

"Ok ladies, since you know what to do, get moving. You can go ahead and get those markers out, but then let's get those tits out as well, shall we?"

Miserably, Janice went ahead and pried the markers out of her pussy. She should be happy about having her vagina empty again, but knowing what was coming, it was hard to be cheerful about it.

After her pussy was empty, Janice went to work emptying her butt. Connie did the same thing. It only took a moment for the girls to get the first markers out. But it took several minutes of grunting and groaning before either lady managed to get the deeper plastic cylinder out of her behind. When both anuses had expelled all the intruders, Connie and Janice sadly opened their shirts and scooped tits out of bras. After the girls had their boobs hanging out, they just stood there waiting to be put into motion.

With Janice and Connie both standing there with their big tits just hanging out of their bras, Tony moved the two girls about four feet apart and bent them over. When he had the ladies where he wanted them, Tony went over to his desk and got two long whippy pointers. He took one and handed the other to Jim. The colonel didn't need to be told what to do. He walked over next to Connie's well offered butt and took a few practice swings in the air. As soon as Tony was lined up on Janice's big, round ass, Jim took his switch way back. The two men looked at each other and swung. There was a loud "CRRAA-A-A-CK-CKK!!!!" as the two wooden rods smacked into those two large behinds at almost the same instant. Then the two men just stood there and watched just about the funniest little dance they had ever seen.
Connie forgot everything. She forgot what had been stuffed up her. She forgot where she was. She forgot that her tits were dangling out in front of her. All she could think about was her AASSS!!!! IT HURRRTTT!!! The short, hugely stacked woman grabbed her butt and hopped like crazy. Her enormous tits actually bounced off her face as she jumped and skipped, while she rubbed and patted her bottom. Connie couldn't care where her tits were flying, all that mattered was cooling off her ass.

mcfbridge
mcfbridge
699 Followers