Casino Plot Ch. 05

Story Info
The games begin.
16.9k words
4.67
127.7k
6

Part 5 of the 23 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/14/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mcfbridge
mcfbridge
707 Followers

Thursday morning, Phil phoned in his tip to the Provo newspaper. By Friday morning the scandal was all over the state of Utah. It didn't make the news back where Ruth and her group were, but in Utah it was a huge story.

The weekend was uneventful. Neither Ruth, nor any of the other women had any idea of what was happening. The last they had heard the election was still a sure thing. Even after everything they had been through, the five women made it to Monday as if they didn't have a care in the world.

Monday was going just like any other day for Ruth. She was sitting at her desk doing some paperwork, when she heard a knock at the door. The general looked up just in time to see Billy Watson come through the door. The man had a stack of papers as he came in. He looked around the office and saw that Ruth was alone. Then he carefully shut the door behind him.

"Hi, General. Listen, as long as we're all alone, you don't mind if I take another look at that equipment to you?"

Ruth didn't know how to react so she just didn't say anything. Billy walked over and took her wrist. Then he gently, but forcefully pulled her to her feet. The general just let herself be pulled up. Ruth kept telling herself that it was because she couldn't have Billy say anything to anyone, but she wasn't sure that even she believed that.

After she was standing, Billy went to work on her clothes. Ruth continued to just stand there, as her pants were unsnapped and unzipped. Then her pants and panties were pulled down to her ankles. General Simpson considered objecting at that point, but Billy just pushed her down so that she was bent over her desk.

Ruth wasn't sure what to do, and then she felt Billy's hands at her bottomcheeks. A second later, they were pulled wide apart. There she was, bent over her own desk, while this soda guy peeled her open so that he could see her butthole.

A moment later, her cheeks were released, and Ruth sighed as her bottom closed. Then one hand was on her back, pushing her down farther, and another was reaching between her thighs. Ruth was being mashed down on her desk, and Billy was pulling at her pussylips so that her cunt would be poking back from between her thighs. Then, when he had her pussy where he wanted it, Billy went back to opening her ass up.

The general just stood there, bent over and opened up, waiting for Billy to get tired of looking at her holes. Then her eyes popped open, as the guy behind her stuck one of his fingers right up her butt. Then another finger went up her pussy, and she was standing there double plugged.

Billy was loving this. He was moving his fingers in and out of the general and she was just standing there, taking it. The only problem was he was getting so horny he couldn't stand it. Well there was only one thing to do about that.

Ruth was so embarrassed. Those fingers were sliding in and out of both her openings, and she didn't know what to do about it. Then, thank God, they were pulled out and she was empty again. Ruth was just about to stand up, when she felt something much larger poke at her pussy. The general only had a moment to wonder what it was, when Billy plunged his cock all the way up her channel.

LORD! She was being FUCKED! NOO!! Ruth hadn't had a man in there in years. After she had become a general, she hadn't needed any man's help, so no man had had access to her pussy since. Now this soda man was plowing away in there. Ruth didn't know what to do. So she just stayed there and let Billy do her.

As she continued to be fucked, all Ruth could do was wonder why she was allowing it. It was one thing to be exposed and pried open, it was quite another for that man to be behind her pistoning his dick in and out of her. She should scream and stop him. But she didn't.

Billy was loving it. Ruth's pussy was so wet and so tight. It was wonderful. But he'd just about reached his limit now. The man grabbed Ruth's big butt and thrust himself as far into her as he could get. He began to shoot up into Ruth. As he did, Billy would pull back, and then slam himself back into her as far as he could get. Finally, though, he was done. So Billy just zipped himself up and left.

It took a moment before Ruth realized she wasn't being plowed any more. That bastard had finished shooting up into her and just left. So there she was. Bent over her desk, her pants at her ankles, and her pussy gaping open and leaking. Ruth knew she should be really pissed off, and mostly she was. But how come part of her was disappointed that the dick wasn't slamming into her any more?

Ruth just stayed there bent over her desk for another moment or two. Then she slowly reached down and pulled her pants up. Dear Lord, what was wrong with her? Well it didn't matter, tomorrow it would all be over.

The next day, Ruth and her friends met in her office. Ruth had checked the polls in Utah on the Internet, and everything she saw still showed the vote passing by over 60%. So she and the ladies decided to go out and celebrate. It was too bad that Ruth didn't notice that all those polls had been take over a week earlier.

That night was great. The women went to their favorite restaurant and had a wonderful time. They ate and drank everything they wanted. By the time they were done, none of them was feeling any pain. In fact they were so blitzed that they left their cars there, and had a cab take them home.

The next morning, Ruth woke up and wasn't sure she was happy about it. Her head was splitting, and her stomach was doing things that were not terribly pleasant. But at least the horror was over. The general stumbled over to her computer and went to the Internet. She checked on the Utah election. There it was. Utah gambling vote defeated 56 - 44.

For a second, Ruth didn't even realize what she was seeing. Then it hit her. Defeated! DEFEATED!!! OH DEAR GOD, NOOOO! IT COULDN'T BE!!! Ruth just sat back in her chair, stunned. Then she picked up the phone.

General Simpson called Sue Lynn. Colonel Fairchild was still pretty hung over herself. But when she heard the general, she knew she was calling to celebrate. "So Ruth, how much did we win BY!!??"

"Damnit Sue, SHUT UP. IT LOST Goddamnit!"

For a moment, there was absolute silence. Ruth was actually afraid that Sue Lynn had fainted at the other end of the line. But then she was back.

"L-lost...L-l-lost... H-h-how c-could it have lost?"

Ruth could barely hear Sue, her voice was very quiet and quivering.

"HOW THE HELL SHOULD I KNOW!!?? ALL I KNOW IS THAT THE GODDAMNED THING LOST!!!"

"Well what do we do NOW??!!"

"What the FUCK do you THINK WE DO? We try to stay the HELL OUT OF JAIL?"

With that, Ruth told Sue Lynn to get a hold of everyone else, and to meet her at the restaurant. They'd pick up their cars and head over to the base.

It was about an hour later, when five hungover ladies arrived at Ruth's office. None of them had really spoken until then. They'd all been too shook up, and frankly way to sick to really discuss anything. But there was no delaying it now.

The shouting began almost immediately. Everyone blaming everyone else. It was several minutes before things calmed down enough for anyone to make a decision. When it did, though, there was only one decision to be made and that's what was agreed on. So Ruth picked up the phone.

"Hello, Mr. Vineti, this is Ruth Simpson. I'm sure you know by now that the Utah vote went down."

"Yes, General, I'm aware of that. So what are you ladies going to do? If you need to think it over, you have until tomorrow evening you know."

"No sir, we don't need to think it over. We just want to clarify a couple of things. If we participate in these games of yours, then we no longer owe you any money?"

"That's correct"

"And you fix it with Colonel Wright so that we don't go to jail?"

"That's also correct. As long as I don't attempt to collect money and notify the army, Colonel Wright will consider the matter closed and not make any further report to C.I.D."

"Very well then, sir. It's a deal."

Tony told Ruth that he was glad they had an agreement, but that he needed to hear if from each woman. So Ruth handed the phone around, and all four of the others told Tony that they would be in the games.

"All right then. Ruth the first round of the tournament will start Monday morning. Come to the casino and be there by 8:00. When you get there, you will see a huge tent set up in the parking lot. On one side is a large entrance, and on the other is a smaller one labeled "Staff Only". You ladies will come through the staff entrance. Is that all clear?"

"Yes sir, it's perfectly clear."

"Then I will see all of you then, goodbye."

The time passed until Monday very differently for the two groups. Ruth and her ladies simply lived in dread of what was coming. On the other hand, Tony and his friends had a wonderful time. Tony and Janice spent most of the weekend at Tony's place, while Connie and Jim Wright spent most of their time in Jim's bedroom.

Early Monday morning, Ruth and the ladies arrived at the casino. As they had been told, there was a huge tent in the parking lot. It was the size of a small circus tent. And sure enough, there was a large entrance. The women walked around the tent, until they came to a much small entrance labeled "Staff Only". The ladies looked at one another, and then walked in.

When they got inside, the women found themselves in a small area partitioned off from the rest of the tent. Also, Tony, Janice, and the rest were waiting for them. Janice very matter of factly simply told the women to strip down. Ruth and the others hesitated for a moment, but they all had known what they were in for when they arrived. So a moment later, the women did as they were told and removed all their clothes.

After the girls were naked, Janice told them to take their seats. Ruth and the others looked around, and they realized that there were five very odd looking chairs in the room with them.

The chairs actually looked like black blocks of some sort. And then attached to the blocks was a chair back that went straight up. Also, the seats were very small, so only about half of a woman's butt would fit on it. Then, as the ladies walked over and got a closer look, it got worse.

The seats were not flat. There were two indentations, obviously for the butt cheeks, with a ridge coming up between them. And near the front of the chair, coming right out of that ridge, was a little post. The post was only about four inches long, but it was rather wide. Ruth and her friends just stared at the contraptions.

"C'mon general, " Janice yelled over, "what are you waiting for? You and your friends need to take your seats."

"Please Janice, " Ruth was begging now, "do those posts HAVE to go up our asses?"

"Yes general, they do. So ladies let's get going. Sit down and get those posts up your behinds. We have a lot to do, and we don't have time to waste."

Well, the women realized there was no point in arguing. So each girl carefully sat down on one of the chairs. They made sure to line the poles up with their entrances, and then slowly got down on the seats. It was kind of funny to watch the women's faces, as they took their seats and pushed those posts farther and farther up their butts.

When the ladies were down, Janice told them to fasten the lap belts. Sure enough, there was a piece of a lap belt on each side of the chair. The women each took their belts and fastened them. Then Janice told them to fasten the last part.

For a minute, no one knew what she was talking about. But then Janice showed them what she meant.

Hanging down from the front center of the seat was another strap. It was pulled up between the legs, and then fastened to the other belt that was already at the women's waists. This strap was very thick, and to make matters worse, it had another post attached to it. The poor women didn't have to be told where that post went. Sadly, they pushed it into their pussies, and fastened the strap in place.

When all the women were seated and buckled, Janice walked over to some sort of console. Ruth watched her press some buttons, and then suddenly the straps cinched up very tight. The waist belt was now locked in so tightly, that none of the women could possibly move off their seats. And the strap between their legs had also locked down, and it was pressed so hard between their legs that the post attached to it was completely locked up their vaginas.

"Okay ladies, now since these contests will involve the use of your cute little holes. And since lots of people will be seeing these contests, we can't have you girls embarrassing yourselves by having dirty holes. Frankly, last week, when some of those markers came out of those buttholes they had.. well they had streaks on them. And we just can't have that today. So to prevent that, we're going to use these washing machines to make sure you have completely clean holes."

The women looked at each other. They had no idea what Janice was talking about, but it didn't sound good. Then they saw her press another button on the console. After that, all five women began screaming and shrieking, as the pole up their asses swelled up, and water began pouring out of it into their bottoms.

The screaming got louder and louder, as the water kept going up those asses, and the women got fuller and fuller. Janice and the others could actually see the women's bellies expand a bit, as the water filled them up. Finally, when the women all thought they would burst, the water stopped.

Ruth and the others all screamed and begged Janice to stop what she was doing. They were all so stuffed and uncomfortable.

"Nonsense. So now that we have you all full of nice soapy water, we need to go to the wash cycle." And with that Janice pushed another button.

Ruth couldn't believe the feeling. Not only was her butt completely full of water, but now something was snaking way up in there. In and in it was going. Ruth had no idea what it was, but it just kept working its way up her behind. God, how far was that thing going. There it finally stopped. Oh GOD!! That think was vibrating in her ASS!!! Lord, it was stirring all that water around. Ruth couldn't believe the sloshing sounds that were coming from inside her.

Janice had to laugh. All five women were shrieking and screaming as the washing machines did their work. They were especially upset, now that the agitators were at work cleaning their asses from the inside. All the women were yelling at Janice, asking her what the Hell was happening. Finally, Janice hit the stop button, and decided to explain the procedure to the ladies.

Holding up one of the posts, Janice demonstrated how it worked. As she brought it over, the women tried to see it. Between the incredible amount of water up their butts, and how tightly they were strapped in, it was hard to look. But Janice managed to let them all see the thing.

The post was jet black and round. But a close look at the top showed two round holes, one much larger than the other. And in between the holes was a very small slit.

"You see ladies, first water comes out of the small hole and fills your behinds. Then, when you are nicely loaded up, the agitator comes out of that slit. The agitator is just a little flat piece of plastic, but its over two feet long. The think is so flexible that it can worm its way awfully far up your asses. So, when it's all the way in there, it begins to vibrate. That moves all that water around inside you, and just cleans everything up really nicely. I'll bet you can feel that agitator way up those butts, can't you ladies?" From the moans coming from the chairs, Janice could tell that those things were definitely being felt.

Janice moved over right in front of Colonel Fairchild. "So Sue Lynn, how far up that big butt of yours is that thing?"

How far? GOD! Sue Lynn didn't even know. That thing was so far up her ass, Sue Lynn couldn't even imagine where it was? And she was stuffed so full of water, the colonel was afraid she might burst.

"JANICE, PLEASE STOP IT!! THAT THING WIGGLES AROUND WAY UP IN THERE!! God, I'm gonna EXPLODE! JANICE, PLEASE STOOOOPPP!!!!"

"Sorry, Sue. Can't stop ‘til all your butts are nice and clean. Now I stopped it because you all asked me to. But if you want, I'll start it up again and let it clean out your asses. Sue Lynn, you just let me know what you want."

Well, what she wanted was for Janice to empty her ass, but Sue Lynn knew that wasn't going to happen. She also knew that if she didn't ask Janice to finish cleaning her, Janice would leave her full of water all day. "Please Janice, start up the machines and get our asses nice and clean for us."

Janice just smiled and did as Sue Lynn asked. She flipped the switch and started those agitators going again. Tony and the rest of the group almost fell over laughing at the looks on those women's faces. Their eyes were popping, and they were squirming like mad, as those little plastic things vibrated way up in their anal tracts.

After what seemed like forever to the women seated on the machines, Janice stopped them again. Then she walked back over to the girls. "Ladies, now this is the last part. You see this larger hole, well this is the drain. If I go over there and press the right button, all that water up your behinds can drain out. So I think I'll leave it up to Lee, Colonel Kwan should I leave you ladies the way you are, or should I drain your asses out?"

It was humiliating to have to beg to be drained, but it was much worse sitting there stuffed. "Janice, please drain our bottoms. I'm stuffed so full it HURTS. Oh PLEASE DRAIN MEEEE!!!"

Janice laughed and went over to her console. She hesitated just a moment, and then hit the drain button. It was amazing to watch the ladies shiver as all that water drained out their behinds.

Ruth couldn't believe it. Those five people were just watching her and her friends, as they had all that water drained out. Ruth could actually see her stomach flatten again, as her insides were finally emptied. God, at least that part was over.

"Well ladies, do you think you have nice clean assholes now."

"Oh YES, OH YES!" All five women were shouting the answer. They certainly didn't want to be washed again.

"Well girls, I agree you're all nice and clean, but there's still a problem. That water had a very gentle detergent in it, and your insides are full of that soap. So I think we need to rinse you out." With that, Janice started the rinse filling.

As the rinse water began pouring up their butts, the ladies' shrieks reached new heights. Aside from the fact that they were being flooded again, the rinse water was ICY COLD!! All five women were struggling mightily against their straps, as that frosted water made its way inside them. But the straps weren't giving, and the miserable women were filling up again.

Ruth yelled and cried. Her ass was filling up with that ice cold water. Her poor stomach was pooching out again. And Janice was still pouring more water up her asshole. She couldn't take any more. The general could hear her friends shrieking along with her, but she didn't care. All she cared about was that stream of ice water still forcing its way up her butt.

Right next to Ruth, Lee was shrieking at the top of her lungs as well. She was so tiny, she was sure all the icy water would make her blow up. The little Korean girl was sure that if she wasn't careful, the stream would start pouring out of her mouth and she would look like one of those little garden fountains. And that water was so COOOLLLD! Her asshole was FREEEZZZING!!

At the other end, the twins were screaming as well. Gitte and Gertie were also filling up, and having those MEN watch them being flooded was unbearable. Their asses were getting so full, that their bellies were beginning to block their views. They were so full now, that they couldn't even see the floor. Oh thank GOD! the water had stopped pouring into their bottoms.

mcfbridge
mcfbridge
707 Followers