Casino Plot Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mcfbridge
mcfbridge
706 Followers

General Simpson's eyes almost popped out of her head as the strange woman began masturbating her. She tried to hold still, but she couldn't. And the way she started humping around, she knew everyone was watching her fuck herself on that pipe, but she just couldn't help it. And the woman wouldn't stop. Everyone was turning to watch her and she was going to be made to cum in front of all these people. A tear escaped her eye, but she still couldn't stop the sensations. It took a few more minutes, but then Ruth fired off.

It was positively hilarious. Aside from the way the general was humping herself on the pipe in her pussy, the sound she was making were a riot. With the pipe in her mouth, she couldn't make words, Mostly it sounded like an owl as she went off. HOOOOO! HOOOOO! Ruth kept screaming and wriggling as the orgasm took her. The woman kept working her clit so that Ruth kept going for the longest time. Finally, her body spent, Ruth just collapsed in the seat.

Everyone in the room was laughing and applauding. Then someone asked if they could make all 3 ladies make those funny noises. Janice said she certainly didn't see why not and to go ahead. Lee and Gitte tried to scream, but all they could do was make those same hooting noises. Then people were coming over to them. It was hideous. They had seen what had been done to Ruth and knew what was coming, and there was absolutely no way to avoid it.

And poor Ruth was begging for it to stop. Not that anyone could tell of course. All she could do was make her little hoot sounds. And then that woman was back at her clit and it just didn't matter. Two men were masturbating Lee and Gitte, and she was going to be made to cum again as well. Everyone in the room was howling with laughter as the women in the chairs bucked and wriggled while they're clits were manipulated. Lee of course was a little slow, but the people working Gitte and Ruth's clits eased off a little so Lee could catch up. They did a pretty damn good job. All three women's pussies fired off within a couple of seconds of each other.

"HOOOOO!!!" "HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE" "HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!" Hooting sounds filled the room as the masturbation efforts paid off. Lee, Ruth, and Gitte sang their arias for the room as they orgasmed for everyone's entertainment. When at last it was over, the three officers just collapsed in their chairs. And Janice told the guys that playtime was over and they needed to finish the setup work.

Most of the guys went back to work, but a couple went over to Janice. They said that while they certainly needed to finish with the 3 ladies in the chairs, the other two women weren't doing anything. Could they provide entertainment while the crew finished its work? Well, Janice thought that was a wonderful idea, although Sue Lynn and Gertie thought it sounded horrible.

Janice handed the colonel and the sergeant two more of the snorkel pipes and told them to get them in their mouths. Then they were to get down on their knees and put their faces down and asses up. Finally they were to reach back and pull themselves wide open so that all their equipment was available to the crew.

Poor Sue Lynn quickly found herself kneeling down with a pipe in her mouth. And, to make it worse, she was pulling her cheeks apart so that her big crevasse was available to anyone who wanted to reach in. Of course, she was right next to Gertie who was in the same position. In fact, Sue Lynn couldn't help noticing the irony that they had the two of them so close their faces were touching and they literally were cheek to cheek.

It didn't take long before exactly what Colonel Fairchild expected to happen did happen. She started to feel hands inside her crack. Fingers would poke at her asshole or pull on her cunt lips. She wanted so badly to close up her rear, but she just didn't dare let go. From the sighs Gertie was making, she didn't sound any happier. Then she felt someone reach underneath her and start fingering her clit. Poor Sue Lynn knew that she and Gertie were going to be masturbated until they came for the crowd. She so didn't want to orgasm in front of another crowd of strangers, but she also knew that she really didn't have anything to say in the matter.

Gertie Krieger was just as upset. Hands were pulling her open so that everyone could see up her holes, while someone was fiddling with her button. She tried not to react but it was impossible. Her breathing started to get short, and the little gasps sounded so funny coming out the pipe stuck in her mouth. Then Sue Lynn started huffing and puffing too, and everyone who could hear was laughing at the noises. Gertie thought about trying to resist, but then she realized it was hopeless. They would play with her until she came, so she might as well do it and get it over with. So Gertie just closed her eyes and tried to shut everything out and concentrate only on the feelings that were coming from her pussy.

Sue Lynn, though, was having a harder time. She could hear a voice behind her that she recognized. It took a moment, but then she realized it was Carl, the worker who had fucked her up the ass the previous week. The country girl wanted to cry as she heard Carl describe to everyone how tight and hot her ass was. And then, of course, everyone wanted to see for themselves, so poor Sue Lynn constantly had someone's finger up her butt while her clit was being manipulated.

Gertie tried to cum and end it, but every time she got close the person fiddling with her clit slowed down. She started to ask why, but then she realized they wanted Sue Lynn and her to cum at the same time and the colonel was taking longer. But then, about the fifth time Gertie got close she heard Sue Lynn start to gasp again. And from the way she was starting to wiggle, Gertie figured this time she was close, too. Sure enough, the fingers at Gertie's clit didn't slow down this time. In fact, if anything they started rubbing a bit faster. That did IT!!! Gertie through back her head and howled into her pipe. Her big, opened ass started bouncing around, while the funniest sounds started coming out of her pipe.

Colonel Fairchild was right behind her. The fingers on her clit had finally pushed Sue Lynn past her limit. She was going to cum in front of everyone and she couldn't help it. Somebody still had a finger in her ass and she didn't want everyone to watch her fuck herself on it. But when she started to cum, she couldn't help that either. Sue Lynn shrieked and howled, as she bounced her huge ass up and down on the finger that was embedded in the hole. That big ass would lift up, and then pound itself down, jamming the finger in all the way to the knuckle. The miserable colonel could hear everyone laughing at the sight of her butt fucking itself on that hand, as well as all the incredible noises she was making, but whoever was playing with her clit wouldn't quit and she couldn't stop herself no matter how much she wanted to.

After the ladies had settled down, Janice told them they could close themselves and stand up. There was work to do, and she didn't want to fall behind. Gertie and Sue Lynn just shivered from relief as they were finally allowed to release their butt cheeks and let their cracks close.

In the meantime a work crew was headed over to Lee Kwan's chair. The little Korean tried to ask what was happening, but she couldn't really make any intelligent sounds through her snorkel. All that came out were little squeaks. And a moment later, even louder squeaks as her chair began to elevate.

Even with the pipe in her mouth, Ruth could see what was happening, but she wasn't sure what it meant. Lee's chair was being lifted up. As Ruth watched, she could see Lee near the ceiling. For a minute she thought the poor girl was going to be smashed right into the top of the room. But then she realized that there was a hole cut in the ceiling directly above Lee, and as she watched about half of Lee's head disappeared into that opening. In fact the chair stopped when Lee's eyes were just out of view. Ruth wondered what Lee was seeing above their room. And she was also wondering what the point of all this was.

Then things got even stranger. Somebody was bringing a large piece of clear pipe over. Also, Ruth could now see that there were several other small holes in the ceiling in front of Lee's head. And as she watched a pipe was pushed through one of the holes from somewhere above. It had been so loud in the room that Ruth hadn't been paying attention, but now as she listened, she could clearly hear feet walking around above her.

General Simpson continued to watch as the men brought the long pipe over to Lee. Ruth could now see that there were 4 other pipes sticking through the ceiling. As she continued to watch, Ruth saw the guys move the pipe between Lee Kwan's legs, and to her horror she realized they were attaching it to the pipe coming out of her pussy. The two pipes were obviously made to fit together. A moment later, Poor Lee had a 12 foot pipe sticking out of her pussy, and if the guys weren't there holding the weight, she could only imagine much it would hurt.

While Ruth was wondering what would happen next, another workman brought over a ladder. He began pulling the pipes down that were sticking through the ceiling. After he had them where he wanted them, he told the guys with the pipe to lift up. They did and the thing was now slanted slightly up from Lee's pussy towards the ceiling. When it was set, Ruth watched as the guy connected the first of the ceiling pipes to what was obviously an opening in Lee's pussy pipe. After he had that set, he connected the next two ceiling pipes to the pussy pipe as well. With the three pipes connected, the guys holding the pussy pipe let go.

Now Ruth could see Lee with this long pipe in her pussy, and with three other pipes from above the ceiling connected to it. She was wondering what the guy would do with the 4th pipe. It was hanging right in front of Lee's head and there was no way it could reach the main pipe. But then her question was answered as the guy quickly connected the last pipe to the snorkel pipe sticking out of Lee's mouth.

Ruth was just starting to try and process all that when her chair began to move up. The general let out a horrified shriek as she realized that she was going to be hooked up the same as Lee in just a minute. Of course the shriek just caused a few laughs as it came out her snorkel. And then her head was passing through the hole in the ceiling and it didn't matter. Ruth stopped moving just as her eyes cleared the top of the hole. She tried to figure out what she was looking at, but she just couldn't.

The surface on this level was covered in some sort of green felt or artificial turf. And right in front of her face, Ruth could see a hole going through the stuff. Also, farther in front of her, workmen were pushing pipes through the floor. Then, as she watched, she felt a pull at her vaginal opening, and General Simpson realized that she was now hooked up to a long pipe, just like the one she had seen connected to Lee. As the guys pushed the pipes through, Ruth felt the pipe in her pussy wiggle and knew they were now being connected to her pussy pipe. She still had no idea what was happening, but then a guy walked over right in front of her face and pushed a pipe through the last hole. A moment later, the general felt a tug on her mouth as she was connected to the last tube.

At least it was over. Ruth still had no clue what was going to happen, but at least they were done with her. Except then she got one more small surprise. The sides of her chair right by her face closed in tight. When they finished moving, it wasn't at all uncomfortable, but Ruth couldn't move her head so much as a fraction of an inch.

As she looked around the room, Ruth saw Gitte's head poke through the floor. From the way her eyes popped open a couple of times, Ruth could tell when Gitte's mouth and pussy pipes were connected. Finally, it was done. Ruth, Lee, and Gitte could only sit there and wait for whatever was going to happen next.

For a couple of minutes nothing happened. Ruth could hear noises down in the lower section, but she couldn't see or feel anything. Then she saw Janice come into the upper section. From where she was, with her eyes just barely above the floor, General Simpson could only see people far away from her, so as Janice walked closer to her, all Ruth could see was her feet. She tried to ask what was happening, but her mouth was still down in the lower section and that damned pipe was stuck in it anyway. All the miserable woman could do was watch as Janice made some final preparations around the room. Janice was sticking some sort of flags into various places on the floor. Also, Lee and Gertie had been brought up and they were standing in the center of the room. Amazingly, they were fully dressed now. Ruth just had absolutely no clue of what Janice had in mind. The general just quivered as she also had a very good idea that she wouldn't be enjoying it whatever it was.

Janice made here way to the upper section of the tent and was delighted to see that everything had worked out perfectly. The women were all hooked up and she still had about 5 minutes before the game was scheduled to start. So she made a few last minute checks, just to be absolutely sure everything was ready. Well, everything looked perfect. The three contestants were hooked to the pipes and the other two women were dressed and in the center of the tent. So, Janice signaled Tony that he could begin admitting people.

When he got Janice's signal, Tony began allowing the crowd to enter through the door into the upper level of the tent. The tent was huge and several hundred people could easily fit inside. Tony had all the guests file into one half of the tent. The guests looked around somewhat confused. In three corners of the room there was what was obviously a woman's head poking through the floor to just below her eyes. Leading up to each woman's face was about a 10 foot wide green strip of turf. Next to the strips of green were rows and rows of slot machines. No one in the crowd could even guess what was going to happen. So, when everyone was inside Tony asked Janice to come over and explain the day's game. Janice was of course more than happy to do just that.

"Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to the first ever Casino Night Miniature Golf contest. Around the room are numerous slot machines. Each of these machines costs 1$ per play. There is only one way to win on these machines, and that is to get 3 golf clubs of the same color in a row. The only symbols on these machines are golf clubs and they come in red, white, and blue. Why do you want to win on the slots? Well I'll tell you."

"When a contestant gets 3 of the same colored clubs, that person will come to the center of the tent. As you can see, leading away from the center are 3 putting strips, with 4 golf holes each. These holes are a few feet apart. Putting a ball into the first hole will win you $100, the second hole $200, the third $300, and the fourth hole is worth $500. Each person who wins at the slots will get to putt one ball. Please notice that the flags going down each strip are a different color. They are red, white, or blue. The player must putt down the strip with the flags matching the color golf clubs that appeared on his machine when he won. The player must also putt at the closest hole still available. Finally, after a ball is successfully rolled into a hole, that hole will be covered and be out of play. Ladies and Gentlemen, the game will continue until all holes have been used"

"A couple of additional rules. We can't have this game take all afternoon, so after a hole has been missed 3 times, we will allow the player two putts to get his ball into the cup. The second putt will of course be made from wherever the first stroke stops. Second, if a player gets three in a row of a color no longer available, then that player must putt at the easiest hole available. If there are two remaining choices of the same length, then the player may choose his or her course."

People began to file over to the machines, but Janice wasn't quite through.

"One other thing you should be aware of ladies and gentlemen, this is a contest for our friendly golf holes, too. May I draw your attention to the closed circuit TV screens in the corners of the tent." With that 3 large screen TVs came on, one mounted over each of the women's heads. On each screen was a view of 4 pipes coming out of the bottom of a ceiling of some sort.

"My dear guests, what you are seeing is the underside of the floor you are standing on. Those clear plastic pipes are coming out of the bottom of each golf hole. Now let me show you where they lead."

The guests just stared at the camera as the image panned down towards where the first 3 pipes all connected to another long plastic pipe that was slanting down. The camera followed the long pipe as women's legs began to come into the picture. The whole crowd began to laugh and shriek as they saw the pipe make its way between the ladies' legs to where it ended up going right into their pussies. The laughter got even louder when the camera panned up, and everyone could see the final pipe leading into the women's mouths.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, our golf holes are very interested in your putting skills I assure you. That is because they are competing in an ongoing contest themselves. One of these ladies will be eliminated this afternoon, and that one will be the woman whose final hole is the last one hit. "

It wasn't until that moment that it registered with Lee, Ruth, and Gitte just exactly what was going to happen. Their vaginas were connected to those pipes and any ball rolled into the holes would roll down the pipe right up INSIDE THEM!!! NO!!!!!!!! All 3 women began to shake and scream, but secured as they were, they really couldn't move. And all the shrieking did was get the crowd laughing even harder as those funny hooting sounds began coming up the pipes. Then all the sounds were drowned out by the crowd noise as Janice simply told the crowd it was time to begin.

People dashed around the room and began feeding money into the slots. The sound of whirling wheels and bells filled the room as the slots spun crazily. It was about 10 minutes before the first winner hit. A young guy threw his hands in the air as he hit 3 red golf clubs. A bright light on top of his machine went on, and the rest of the machines went dark. Janice told the man to make his way to the center of the room and he dashed there as quickly as he could. This was the wildest thing he had ever seen and he couldn't wait to take a putt.

The young man saw a bucket of colored golf balls on a stand in the center of the room. They were the standard kind of balls seen at any mini-golf course. He started to take one but Janice quickly stopped him.

"Young man, this isn't just any miniature golf course. This is a first class establishment. And, as such, you don't take your own ball. No. We provide automatic ball dispensers for you convenience. Ladies, come over here." Janice's last comment was addressed to Sue Lynn and Gertie. Nervously, the two women walked over to where Janice was standing. They had no idea what she had in mind, and they had a strong feeling they wouldn't like it when they found out.

"Now Ladies, drop your pants."

Sue Lynn was now very sure she wasn't going to like this, but she didn't dare disobey, so she unhooked her belt, unbuttoned her pants, and let them drop to her ankles. She saw Gertie Krieger doing the same thing, and a moment later the blonde sergeant was in the same condition.

"Now, young man," Janice continued speaking, but she was back talking to the young winner now, "I need you to watch closely, as I will load the first dispenser, but you will need to load the other one yourself. And that goes for everyone here, by the way," Janice was addressing the crowd now, "If a dispenser is empty when you come up here, it will be your responsibility to load it."

mcfbridge
mcfbridge
706 Followers