Casino Royal

Story Info
Halloween in Vegas.
907 words
4.02
90.6k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

How could I lose all your money playing blackjack, and in such a short amount of time! Now I'm stuck in Vegas on Halloween weekend with no cash, and maxed out credit cards to boot.

I walk around aimlessly and are surprised to see an open conference room that is getting set up for some kind of party. A delivery person is bringing in a rack of costumes, so I slip inside after he has left to see what I can find.

There is your usual assortment of costumes and your eye catches one- -the "Addicted to love" costume made famous by Robert Palmer's music video.

Complete with hi heels, hose, a sheer satin mini skirt, black wig, and a makeup kit including glossy, wet, lipstick. Then I realize that I may have hit upon a way to make some money. Grabbing the costume kit, I head up to your room for a quick shave and step into my persona.

Standing in front of the mirror to inspect myself, I find that I'm quite passable--especially at Halloween when everyone is dressing up anyway. Using the make up kit as a purse, I head down stairs to the blackjack table and begin scouting for older, rich gentlemen.

It doesn't take long to spot one, his name is Vince and he asks me to sit down - -even paying for my bet as we have some drinks. He is easily 60 years old, silver hair but in good shape. His hand touches my leg and he squeezes my thigh.

Well here goes I say to myself and take the big plunge. I slowly reach under the table and caress crotch, feeling his cock stiffen.

"I just love Vegas," I smile lustfully, and then I squeeze his cock for effect.

He smiles right back and says "Would you like to accompany me up to my room?"

"Of course" I whisper and then lean closer to his ear" I'm $150 for oral sex, $250 for all the way."

He smiles and places $300 of chips into my hand, and says "Follow me".

In the elevator, he corners me and begins kissing me his tongue, probing my month. It feels so wicked and I kiss back, my palm rubbing his erect cock.

We reach the door, and I push him inside, pressing him against the wall...removing his tie and opening his shirt. I fashion the tie into a makeshift blindfold and tighten it around his eyes. Next I kneel and undo his belt buckle, pulling his pants down and yanking his boxers to the floor.

His cock springs free, 6" and circumcised.

"I want to suck your cock," I say and he only moans, his legs locking to keep him standing against the wall. I lick his shaft, getting it wet, pumping it and watching him moan. I take the tip into my mouth, and it feels waxy, soft and smooth. I flick my tongue in a circle and suck it, licking the underside with all of my tongue.

Next I flip him around. pressing him against the wall, I spread his ass cheeks and stick my warm tongue into his ass, pumping his cock with my right hand.

"You like that?" I ask

"Ohha yesss" he replies back as I thrust my tongue into his ass hole.

"Do you want to come on my face?"

He answers, "Yes....and I turn him around, licking his dick, pressing my right pointer finger into his anus and pumping his shaft with my left hand.

"Give it to me Vince, shoot all over me!" I whisper.

"AAAHHHHHHHHHH" he screams forcing my head onto his cock with his hand, and shooting jism all of my slurping face and mouth....my finger is deep inside now forcing the semen spurting onto my face.

I continue to suck his cock and am surprised to see that he is able to get hard again. He smiles and says "Viagra!"

I pull him over to the bed and lay him down, removing his blindfold, and I kiss him on the lips, French kissing him deeply.

We stop and I whisper to him..."I'm a special girl, do you want to see how wild life can get- -are you up to it?" I ask him.

Vince smiles, and says "bring it on."

I climb up to his face, and turning around I begin to suck his cock again. Looking back I begin to lift my skirt, and slowly present my ass to Vince, "Lick my ass Vince, make me hot there so you can fuck me in the ass!"

He does not hesitate and begins servicing my ass hole. It feels good, so good that I am getting hard, and my dick comes free from the thong I am wearing. I slide down and plant my ass right on his rigid member...riding his cock, facing the opposite direction...it fills me up, and presses into my prostate....I am riding him hard, and he begins to scream.

I hold onto my cock and stroke it, and time my orgasm to be with his, my sphincter tightening around his cock as I orgasm, pushing him over the edge as his come enters my ass...I am spurting all over the sheets.

We collapse, and I fix my make up...plant a kiss on his forehead, and head back down to the casino. Halloween is the best night to dress up, and there are more men to find.