Casino Setup Ch. 01

Story Info
Sequel to Casino Debt.
2.8k words
4.35
130.6k
11

Part 1 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 02/05/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mcfbridge
mcfbridge
707 Followers

The following story is a sequel to Casino Debt. Unlike the first one, it will include no male/female sex of any kind. It will involve forced stripping, severe humiliation, and possibly some girl on girl action. I honestly haven't decided yet. Any opinions or requests will be appreciated.

*****

Janice McGilney had just gotten off the phone with Tony Vineti. She had told him that she would be bringing Emily Parker to the casino tomorrow. She wondered if he could do anything to help her set Emily up. Tony said he'd think about it and get back to her. About an hour later, Janice's phone rang. She picked it up expecting to hear Tony's voice, but it was Emily Parker. Emily had discussed the casino idea with another officer's wife, namely Connie Davis.

Connie was Colonel Roger Davis' wife. Colonel Davis was General Parker's personal aide. While General Parker and Colonel Davis were very close, their wives did not particularly like each other. Janice was surprised that Emily would discuss anything with Connie and told her so. Emily said that she had to whether she liked it or not. Emily was president of the Officers' Wives Association and Connie was vice-president. Connie would have to agree with whatever decision they came to on this ladies' day out. Connie was also the head of a ladies morality group that protested all vices from drinking to pornography. Connie's latest crusade was to shut down a new topless bar that had opened about 5 miles from the base. Frankly, Emily didn't know why this was so important to Connie, but General Parker was a devout Baptist and he certainly encouraged her activities. Anyway, to make a long story short, Connie insisted on coming along tomorrow to evaluate this casino idea. She was against gambling and didn't want to encourage sin among the wives.

As soon as Emily got off the phone, Janice called Tony to tell him what had happened. Tony said he needed to think about the situation. Why didn't Janice drive down to the boat and come to his office. They would discuss this together. Janice said she could be there in an hour, but she didn't intend to take anything off when she got there. Tony told her that wasn't a problem, they had new players for the game.

It was about 3:00 in the afternoon when Janice walked into Tony's office. She walked over to his desk, where he had a chair waiting for her. Tony asked her to tell him about the two ladies, what they looked like, what the enjoyed, what they were scared of, etc. Janice told him everything she knew.

Emily Parker was 41 years old. She worked out everyday and was in great shape. She was about 5'8" tall and rather slim with red hair. She probably wore a B or C cup bra and had a very trim waist. However, she was a little bottom heavy from having two kids. She had two sons, ages 12 and 14, whom she and her husband had sent to a military boarding school. Emily was a total snob. Image was everything to her. She had to be the perfect general's wife. The reason she worried so much about her looks was so the general would be proud to have her on his arm. Her position as the senior officer's wife was probably the most important thing in the world to her.

Connie Davis was only 31. She was maybe 5' tall. Connie was extremely curvy. Janice didn't know if her boobs and butt were as big as they looked. On her little frame anything looked big. Connie had jet black hair and never went anywhere without having her hair and makeup done perfectly. She was extremely jealous of Emily's prestige, and frankly did anything she could to undermine her and increase her own importance. Connie had started a Women for Morality group which protested all kinds of businesses which promoted what she called "socially repugnant activities". She was against drinking and gambling, of course, but she seemed to save her most vicious attacks for any kind of sexual business. She went after strip joints and adult bookstores. She had even lead a protest to stop the local video store from renting adult videos. Most of the men on the base despised her, but General Parker was a fundamentalist Baptist and he encouraged all of her protest activities. Janice wasn't really sure that Connie actually believed all the stuff she spouted at these morality protests. She had a feeling most of it was just to get the spotlight on her and off of Emily Parker. Frankly, Emily thought the same thing, and, while the two women had to appear to be congenial in public, in reality neither one had any use for the other.

Janice asked Tony if that helped and he just smiled and said that was perfect. He asked her if she wanted to help play the game, or if she didn't feel like really getting involved. Janice smiled back. She couldn't wait to humiliate those two snobs and she told Tony so. Then Tony explained the plan.

The idea was to get these two women into the same sort of debt trouble that Janice had gotten into. It sounded like neither one could have people find out that they were paying money to a casino, so he felt they had a pretty good chance of succeeding. The problem was that both women were very uptight, and it would be difficult to encourage them to play enough to get into trouble.

That was where Janice came in. As soon as the three of them were aboard, she was to convince them to become Casino Club Members. One of the benefits of this would be free drinks. Janice started to tell him that neither lady drank, but Tony just stopped her and continued. "I know they don't drink alcohol, but I'm sure they drink soft drinks. Tell them that our bar serves the best fruit punch they've ever tasted. It's actually true you know. Anyway, when they're given their drinks I promise you they won't be able to taste the rum that's been added. Two or three of those and they should become much less inhibited. The drinks you get will actually be only punch, so you can keep a clear head. The second thing that will keep them playing, is watching you win. I'm not taking any chances this time, so the games you play will be rigged.

Convince the ladies that the slots are the most fun to play. That shouldn't be hard, most inexperienced gamblers love them. You're going to play the five dollar machines on the back wall of the first deck. Tell the ladies those are your favorites and you always win at them. At five dollars a pull, they should lose very quickly. Buy your tokens from the window right next to those machines. I will have signaled the girl behind the counter. She will give you one type of token and the other ladies a different one. As I mentioned these games are rigged. The tokens you will be given will insure that you win some money at least every 3 spins. You should win at least $2000 by the end of the day. The tokens the other ladies win will never pay anything bigger than $10 and that only rarely. If you're wondering, the tokens have microchips in them that tell the macine what to do when they're played. As I said, your only job is to keep the ladies drinking and playing."

The rest of the idea was that as soon as they ran out of money, to bring them down to Tony's office. He would, of course, happily lend them more money so they could continue playing. By the end of the day, they should be so far in debt that the following week, the fun should really begin. Tony also told Janice she probably shouldn't be in his office the first Monday he dealt with them, but that after that they would be so hooked, that she was more than welcome to come in each Monday morning and join in the fun. Janice just told him that it sounded like a plan to her.

The next day was Wednesday, and the ladies had decided to simply meet at the casino at 9:00 in the morning. They got together in the parking lot and Janice lead the others in. As they walked in she told them they should join the casino club. "You get free drinks and you can borrow money to play if you run out of cash." Connie said she didn't think so, she didn't drink and she had no intention of spending any money in this disgusting place. She had only come because Emily had suggested she might actually take their group here. Janice told her she didn't have to spend any money if she didn't want to, "but they make the best fruit punch you've ever tasted, and only the most important people get invited to be Casino Club members." Well Emilly just turned to Connie and told her that while she may not be important, a general's wife certainly was. Connie told her she was just getting clarification and of course they were both important enough to be members.

Janice took them over to the main desk, where a girl filled out applications for both women. The girl told them it would take about 10 minutes to process the appplication. Janice suggested they all get a fruit punch while they waited. Emily and Connie agreed, but Connie told her "it better be as good as you say it is." Janice took the ladies over to the bar and each was given the appropriate drink. Janice's, of course was just fruit punch, but the other two glasses each contained a double shot of Bacardi 151 proof rum. Connie sipped her drink, and told Janice it actually was the best fruit punch she'd ever tasted. She and Emily both downed their glasses.

Just as they finished, the girl came over and told them that their memberships had been approved and that the manager wanted them to know how flattered he was that they had joined. They certainly would be among the most visible members of the club. Emily and Connie were flattered, and Connie told Janice that maybe this wasn't so bad a place after all. Janice tried not to laugh at the double meaning of Tony's message.

It was Connie who actually suggested they have another punch, which they all did. They drank them down and just talked about various things. Janice waited about 15 minutes for the rum to take full effect. Then she told Emily, "You know being a member gets you access to the special machines. They're the easiest to win and they're lots of fun." Connie said she still didn't think they should gamble, but Janice just told her it only cost $5 a spin. Putting $5 in a machine was hardly gambling. Besides, you could make great money doing this. Janice didn't know about them, but she knew she could always use some extra spending money. Janice didn't know it, but Connie and Emily both had very traditional demanding husbands. They controlled all the money and simply gave the ladies an allowance. Connie and Emily both thought that having a little extra money their husbands didn't know about sounded great.

Janice lead them to the special machines. She walked over to the window and bought $100 worth of tokens. She told the ladies she would show them how it worked. She put in a token and pulled the lever. The first time she lost, but the second time the machine paid her $400. Janice told the other ladies to get some tokens so they could play, too. After four shots of rum, both ladies thought this sounded great. They each bought $100 worth of tokens and they all started playing. In 15 minutes, Janice had won another $200, and both ladies had lost all their tokens.

Janice told them she was so sorry, but if they played a little more they would have to win some money. She asked them how much money they each had. She was surprised to find that neither lady had a credit card, their husbands would not allow it. Emily had $700 in her allowance account and Connie had $500 in hers. Janice told them there was an ATM on the first level. They should get all their money and keep playing. Besides they could get another one of those great drinks on the way. Connie said that sounded wonderful.

Janice escorted the ladies to the ATM where they both withdrew every cent they had. Then they stopped at the bar for another punch. Janice told them to take it with them so they could start playing. Over the next hour, Janice won another $1000. Emily and Connie both finished their drinks and finished all their money.

Emily and Connie sort of whined at Janice that it wasn't fair. They hadn't gotten to win, yet and they were out of money. Janice told them that it wasn't a problem. They were important Casino Club members. The manager would lend them money, personally. Janice escorted the ladies down to Tony's office. They were tipsy enought that she had to be very careful that they didn't trip on the stairs. They got to the office and Tony was waiting for them. Janice introduce him as Mr. Vitale, and she introduced her "friends" to him. Tony just told them how grateful he was that two such important women would want to join his Casino Club. He told them to have a great time and if there was anything he could do for them to please let him know.

Emily thanked him and told him that both she and Connie had run out of cash and needed to get more tokens so they could win some money like Janice. Tony asked them if maybe Janice just played better than them, and Emily slurred back that Janice didn't do anything better than she did. Tony laughed and told her he belived her. He asked both ladies if $500 would do. Connie told him that would be plenty and it was so nice to meet such a well mannered young man. Tony just said thank you and asked the ladies if they knew the conditions of the loan. They both shook their heads no.

Tony explained that there was no interest charged on loans to club members. Payment was due the following Monday, and there would be consequences if payment wasn't made. He asked if they understood, and they both nodded. They were so drunk, that Tony wasn't sure they'd even remember, so he made out a loan agreement for both of them and had them both sign them. Then he gave them both a copy and told them to have a good time.

Janice took the ladies back to the machines. They were still very tipsy, and couldn't play very quickly. But they kept putting in coins and pulling the lever. It was doubtful that they even noticed that they were losing. It took them about two hours to lose all the coins. Both ladies were starting to sober up, so Janice took them up to the bar so they could have another punch. They all drank them down. Janice just told them it was getting late and they needed to get home. Emily actually whined that she wanted to play some more, and Connie just chimed in with "me too". Janice didn't even know what they intended to play with, and it didn't matter. The trap was sprung, the prey just didn't know it yet.

Janice told them they could always come back tomorrow. Connie said she'd be back first thing. She had to get another one of those wonderful fruit drinks. Janice told her that was a wonderful idea as she escorted the ladies outside. Janice didn't dare let either woman drive home. She put them both in her car. About two minutes after she put them in the back seat they both passed out. Janice went throught their purses and found their car keys. She walked back to the casino and gave Tony the keys. He told her he would have both their cars driven home and the keys left in them.

Janice drove both ladies to their homes. Both of their husbands were away at some officers conference as usual, so the houses were empty. At each house, Janice got out the key, woke the lady up enough so that she could hang onto Janice and walk, took her into her house, and laid her on her bed. Then Janice drove home. It was about 4:00 in the afternoon. She called Tony and told him what she had done. They both laughed and agreed that the next few weeks were going to be a lot of fun.

mcfbridge
mcfbridge
707 Followers