Casino Setup Ch. 09

Story Info
Who needs the Olympics?
13.4k words
4.6
74.7k
10

Part 9 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 02/05/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mcfbridge
mcfbridge
707 Followers

Connie and Emily both spent the rest of Monday at home. Neither of them felt like talking to anyone. Their butts and their pride hurt way too much. What they were able to do, was try to imagine what sort of games Janice would come up with. Both women knew that the games weren't likely to be much fun, well at least not for them.

Tuesday morning Janice called. She told both women to be at the casino Monday morning. They would see where to go when they got there. She also told the ladies not to shave. Shaving their pussies would be one of the door prizes for their guests. Connie and Emily both hung up the phone in shock. Some stranger would win the right to shave their vaginas. Dear God! If that was just one of the door prizes, what would the actual games be?

It was Wednesday afternoon before either woman ventured outside. Both their bottoms were still sore from the paddling, but they couldn't just stay indoors all week. They both knew that if they weren't seen around the base, people would begin to talk. Emily especially had to be seen. As president of the Officers' Wives she had duties to perform. Connie had it a little easier. As the vice-president her role was mostly ceremonial.

Emily had to spend all day Thursday and Friday planning a charity dinner for the following week. It was all a blur. She was so distracted by what was in store for her, she didn't even remember what charity the dinner was for. Somehow the planning got done. Emily was just glad to get out of there. God how she wanted this to be over.

Saturday morning Emily went for a walk. She just wanted to be alone with her thoughts. She was imagining all the terrible games Janice might come up with, when who should she run into but Connie. The ladies just stopped and stared at each other. They were all alone, with no one to see or hear them.

Emily told Connie that she hoped she was happy with what she had done to her. Connie said that actually she was. She called Emily a double crossing bitch and told her that whatever games Janice came up with, she was going to beat her ass. Emily told Connie that she was too stupid to win anything, and that she would enjoy watching Janice and Tony humiliate her after Monday. Connie started to walk towards Emily, and for the second time it looked like the ladies would try to fight it out. However, just then a squad of enlisted men came jogging down the path, and the two women just glared at each other and went their separate ways.

The rest of Saturday and all of Sunday seemed to crawl by. Neither woman slept much. When they did sleep, they had nightmares of bizarre competitions and humiliating displays. The worst part was that they expected that Monday would live up to their nightmares.

Monday morning came. Each woman dressed as she had been told. Then both Emily and Connie made the long drive to the casino. When they got there, they saw a large circus tent set up in the parking lot. On the entrance to the tent was a large sign. It read: PRIVATE PERFORMANCE, AUTHORIZED PERSONNEL ONLY! Both women knew this was where they were supposed to go.

Connie arrived a minute or two before Emily, but a guard at the tent told her that she was to wait until the other lady arrived. The guard had orders to only allow them to go in together. Emily arrived and both women pointedly ignored each other. The guard passed them through and they went in.

As they entered the tent, they were almost overwhelmed by the sheer size. The interior of the tent was almost 100 yards long and about 50 yards wide. Alongside one wall of the tent, the women could see that a small set of bleachers had been set up . There appeared to be about thirty men seated in the stands. In the center of the tent stood Janice. She appeared to be holding a microphone and she waved at the women to come over.

Janice was thrilled. Everything had worked out perfectly. She had expected it to take days to find a place to hold the tournament. Instead, Monday afternoon it had practically fallen into her lap. Janice had been at the gym working out, when she happened to begin talking to another woman in the gym. During the conversation, the lady had mentioned that her husband rented large tents. When these were described to Janice, she realized that one of them would be perfect for her needs. By the end of the day, she had spoken to the husband and arranged for the tent to be set up in the casino parking lot. It had taken the workers two full days, but by Wednesday evening it was done.

The rest of the week had been spent designing the games and getting the equipment. Some of it had required a little creativity, but Tony had lent her two of his maintenance staff. They had been able to build everything she asked for. In fact, they had done such a good job, that they had been rewarded with two seats at the games. She could see them sitting in the second row. Like all the other men in the stands, they couldn't wait for the games to begin.

When Emily and Connie saw Janice wave them over, both their knees went a little weak. The ladies knew they were going to be humiliated in front of all these strangers. But there was no way out. They both owed more than they could possibly raise, and if Tony marketed those tapes and pictures on the base, they'd be ruined. The women each gave one last little shudder and walked over to where Janice stood waiting.

As the ladies walked over, Janice began to speak into the microphone. "Honored guests! It is my privilidge to welcome you to this special event. These two women will compete in five very special competitions The woman who wins the most events will be the Grand Champion. Now let me introduce the competitors."

Janice walked over to Emily and pointed at her. "First, our own general's wife, the lady with the BIG BUTT!!! EMILY PARKER!!" Emily couldn't believe it. She didn't know which was worse, having Janice tell all those people who she was, or having her point out how large her bottom was.

Then Janice walked to Connie. "Our other contestant, the champion of morality, a woman with a set of whoppers you won't forget, CONNIE DAVIS!!" Connie was just as happy with her introduction as Emily had been. She also didn't want these strangers to know who she was.

The audience, however, loved it. They stood and applauded. Then they obviously started betting among themselves on the winner. Connie and Emily would have been even more horrified to know that every man in the audience thought that both ladies had wanted to do this. They knew nothing about their debt problems. Every man in the audience was either a large gambler or a casino employee. Either way, they all knew Tony personally. Those men simply believed that the two ladies were competing for some fantastic prize Tony was offering.

As the applause died down, Janice began speaking again. "Gentlemen it is time for the first event. I call this event the Veggie Race. As you can all see, each of our contestants is fully dressed. I am now locking their pants on." With that, Janice placed a combination lock on each pair of jeans, as she had done before.

Then Janice asked for the spotlights to come up. Four spotlights opened up illuminating four tables. The table formed a square with the three women standing in the center. Each table was about thirty yards from the two others adjacent to it. The tables had large signs on them numbered 1 thru 4. From where the audience sat, Table Number 1 was lower right, Table Number 2 was upper right, Table Number 3 was lower left, and Table Number 4 was upper left.

After the lights were up Janice began to speak again. "Each woman will race to each table. At each table there is a task to be performed. First the women will run to Table 1. There they will find the combinations to their locks. They will unlock their pants and remove all clothing below their waists, including shoes and socks. Then they will run to Table 2. On Table 2 are four cucumbers. Each woman will insert one cucumber into each hole. They must be in far enough not to be visible. The woman who reaches Table 2 first will have an advantage, since, as you can see, one of those cucumbers is significantly bigger than the rest."

Connie and Emily didn't know what to do. They couldn't believe what they were hearing. They were to remove their pants and underwear in front of this crowd. Then they were supposed to stuff those horrid cucumbers up themselves. They each had to fight to pay attention, because Janice was continuing her explanation.

"Once the ladies have stuffed themselves, they will run back to Table 1. If during this run, a cucumber falls out, or even becomes easily visible, the woman will have to return to Table 2 and reinsert it. So ladies, I recommend you hold those things in as you run. I am the judge for this event and I will determine if a cucumber has come too far out of its hole. When the ladies reach Table 1 again, they will put all their clothes back on, including shoes and socks. When they are dressed they will run to Table 3. On Table 3 are two key locks, one red and one blue. When the women reach Table 3, they will take one of the locks and lock their pants back on."

Dear God this was getting worse and worse. Emily was actually trying not to faint. She really couldn't believe this. She was to stuff those vegetables up her holes. Then she was to run while holding them in? And if that wasn't bad enough, she was to trap those thing inside herself with her own clothes. Emily fought down the butterflies. She had to stay alert. She had to win this competition no matter how bad it got.

Connie was having similar thoughts. She couldn't imagine stuffing those things inside her. And DEAR GOD! The size of that one cucumber. Connie had to reach that table first.

As each woman let these details sink in, Janice was finishing her explanation. "After our contestants have those green things locked away nicely inside them, they will run to Table 4. On Table 4 are 10 keys; 5 blue and 5 red. One of the red keys fits the red lock and one of the blue keys fits the blue lock. Each woman will keep trying keys until she can unlock herself. When a woman is unlocked she will run back to me. She will then remove every piece of clothing she is wearing. While she is stripping she must hold the cucumbers in place. If a cucumber comes out of a hole, the woman must reinsert it and then put all the clothing she has removed back on and start over. When a woman has successfully stripped, she will remove the cucumbers and run towards the audience. She will hand the cucumbers to two of you. Then she will return to me. The first woman to reach me, bend down, and kiss my foot will be the winner. Oh, and ladies one more thing. At Table 2, along with the cucumbers are two tubes of lubricant. Feel free to use as much as you like, but remember using it will take time. Now LADIES TAKE YOUR MARKS!." Emily and Connie were almost to stunned by this explanation to realize that the race was about to start. Then they heard Janice yell READY. Both women realized at that moment that what they had heard was really going to happen. Each woman also knew she needed to win. Janice yelled SET! Emily and Connie both tensed up. Each woman knew this would be awful but each woman was also determined to win. GO!

Emily and Connie both dashed to Table 1. Emily's long legs and thinner body gave her an advantage in the flat out running, so she got there a couple of steps ahead. There was a piece of paper with her name on it. She grabbed it and read the combination. Quickly she began moving the dial. She got her lock opened just as Connie was beginning to work on hers. Emily tried not to think about what she was doing. She quickly removed her shoes and socks. Then she removed her jeans and panties at the same time. Quickly she began the run to Table 2.

Connie had more trouble with the lock. She'd had to start a second time. She stripped down as quickly as she could, but by the time she had begun her run to the next table, Emily was already there.

Emily arrived at Table 2 and quickly grabbed two of the smaller cucumbers. Each was about 6 inches long and maybe an inch in diameter. Emily wasn't going to waste any time. She put the first cucumber at the entrance of her vagina and shoved it in. She screamed as she did it, but it went in. There was no way she could do that with the other one, though. She grabbed the lubricant, squeezed a bunch of it into her hand, and then covered the other cuke with it. After that she gingerly placed the other cuke at the entrance to her anus. As gently as she could she pushed it in, until only the very tip was sticking out. She had to hold the other one in as she did, or it would have fallen out. Then Emily put her hands between her legs and ran as best she could back to Table 1.

Connie arrived at Table 2 as Emily was just starting to put the second cucumber up her butt. Connie knew she was behind, but wasn't sure how to catch up at this point. She picked up the last small cucumber. She lubed it up and shoved it up her ass as quickly as she could. Then she grabbed the other one. It was about the same length, but at least 3 inches in diameter. There was no way that thing was going in easily. Connie had to take time to lube that thing up, too. When it was ready she placed it against her vagina and pushed. She felt like she was being stretched apart, but the damn thing went in. After they were in place, she took off after Emily.

Emily ran or hopped or whatever one would call that step back to Table 1. That was the most awful part of the race. Trying to run in front of an audience, naked from the waste down, while they watched her hold two cucumbers stuffed inside her holes. She was almost relieved to reach the table and put her clothes back on. She got her pants and panties on with no trouble, but the shoes and socks were another matter. It was almost impossible to bend down with those two things stuffed up her. She had to lift each leg and slip the sock and then the shoe on. She managed to get it done and take off for Table 3.

Connie had fallen even farther behind, pushing that humongous thing into her vagina had just taken too much time. When she began her run back to Table 1, Emily was already working on her shoes and socks. Connie really couldn't believe what she was doing. She was running in front of a group of strangers with no pants on. They could see her holding two cucumbers up her holes. Hell, they had seen her stuff them in there. Connie tried to hold them in as far as she could. For some reason, the idea of the audience seeing the cucumbers sticking out of her was unbearable. Connie got to the table and got her pants on as fast as she could. She actually relaxed a little when she was covered. Then she got to her shoes and socks. Maybe it was her shorter build, but Connie didn't have nearly the trouble Emily did. She finished dressing and headed for Table 3.

Emily reached Table 3 and looked back. Connie had made up time and was already leaving Table 1. Quickly, Emily grabbed the red lock, pulled it into place, and closed it. Then she took off for Table 4. As she ran, she hoped Janice hadn't tricked them. If there wasn't a good key at the next table, she didn't know how she would get those horrible things out of her.

Connie reached Table 3 as Emily was leaving it. She locked her pants up and headed for the last table. She was gaining, she could still win.

Emily grabbed red keys as quickly as she could. Connie was gaining and Emily was getting nervous. She tried the first key, no good. She fumbled the second before she could get it in. Time lost and it didn't fit either. As she began to try the third, Connie arrived at the table. The third key didn't fit, but Connie's first one hadn't either. Emily grabbed the fourth key, IT TURNED! She ripped the lock off. As she did, she heard a click. Connie's second key had opened her lock. The race was even.

Emily dashed over to Janice. She practically ripped her top and bra off. After what they had already seen, being topless in front of this group didn't even bother Emily. She kicked off her shoes and socks and began to work on her pants. This was where it got tricky. She lowered her pants while carefully leaving her panties in place. She had to make sure that the cucumber in her vagina stayed in place. Then she tucked one hand into her panties to cover her slit, so the thing couldn't move. Finally, she took her other hand and removed her panties.

Connie reached Janice a step behind. She stripped as quickly as she could, but those big boobs of hers slowed her down. At her size, her bra took a little more effort to remove. She also managed to get naked without losing an insert, but she did lose a few precious seconds.

As soon as her last piece of clothing was off, Emily opened her legs and the cucumber in her vagina fall into her hand. Then she put her hand in back and waited for the other one to fall out. It didn't. OH NO! It was stuck in there. Emily tried to stick a finger up and hook it out, but it just pushed in farther. At that point, the realization of where she was really hit Emily. She was standing naked in front of a group of strange men with a cucumber STUCK UP HER ASS! Emily took a deep breath. She had to relax. She had to get it out of there. Emily calmed herself down. Then she squatted and pushed. The cucumber started to push out of her butt. She kept pushing. Finally, the cucumber pushed through her anus. When it had pushed out a couple of inches, Emily reached back, grabbed the damn thing, and almost ripped it out of her butt. God that hurt, but it was out.

Connie was having more trouble. She managed to get her clothes off without any problems. Then she spread her legs and waited for the thing to fall out of her vagina. Unfortunately, it didn't fall. It was too big around to just fall all the way through. About 2 inches were sticking out when it stopped. Connie wanted to cry. She was standing in front of a crowd, and they could all see the cucumber sticking out of her. She had to pull herself together. Emily was already ahead. She reached down and grabbed the end of the thing and yanked it out.

Connie had already seen what Emily was having to do to get the thing out of her butt. She squatted down and squeezed as hard as she could. The cucumber popped through the ring of her anus. Connie grabbed it and pulled it out of her ass. She had both cukes in her hands. Connie looked up and Emily was almost at the audience. She took off running after her.

Emily got to the audience and handed the cukes to the first men she reached. The guys took them right out of her hands. Then Emily dashed back towards Janice. Connie handed off her cucumbers and turned around. Emily had reached Janice and was kneeling down. Connie ran as fast as she could. When she got close, she dove for Janice's feet. But it was too late. Emily had just kissed Janice's left foot and the race was over.

Emily actually jumped into the air. She was so happy to have won, she forgot where she was for a minute. She actually jumped a couple of times before she remembered that she was naked in front of an audience. Quickly, she settled and waited for what was coming next. At least whatever it was, she was ahead.

Connie just lay where she had dived. She had come so close. Now she was lying naked and humiliated and had nothing to show for it. Connie lay on the ground for a good minute. No one in the audience complained. Connie was lying on her stomach with her backside to the crowd. Her legs were spread a good foot apart, so the entire audience had a wonderful view of her pink pussy. Finally, Connie realized the view she was providing and quickly jumped to her feet. Then she too waited for the next event. She had to win this one.

Janice lifted her mike again. "AND NOW GENTLEMAN!! It's time to give a way 8 of our 10 door prizes. Each of you was given a number when you entered the tent. The first prizes go to.... NUMBERS 15 AND 23! Willl those two gentlemen please come down here. Two middle-aged men walked down from the stands. Neither Connie nor Emily recognized them. They appeared to be in their mid-forties.

mcfbridge
mcfbridge
707 Followers