Casino Setup Ch. 10

Story Info
Emily's Choice.
6.7k words
4.59
123.2k
5

Part 10 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 02/05/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mcfbridge
mcfbridge
707 Followers

Emily drove home. She only went there because she couldn't think of any place else to go. Emily tried not to squirm or hit any bumps, because the slightest motion restarted the fire in her bottom. Just the thought of that horrible paddle started her sobbing again. When she got home, Emily parked her car, walked inside, fell on her bed, and cried.

The distraught woman couldn't believe what she had done. She had stripped herself naked in front of a crowd of strangers. She had spread herself open. She had let a stranger shave her vagina. She had stuffed unimaginable things into both her vagina and anus. And then, as if that wasn't enough, she had been bent over like a child and paddled. Finally, she had been masturbated in public to orgasm. How could she have allowed all this?

Emily just continued to cry. Her bottom hurt. Her breasts hurt. Her vagina hurt. Even her anus hurt. Most of all her pride hurt. She had done all those horrible things and she had absolutely nothing to show for it. That awful Connie had done the same things, but at least she was out of trouble. Emily still had to endure more abuse. Not only that, but she had to design her own humiliation. Of course she had no choice, she still owed Tony all that money and he had those awful tapes.

Connie drove home much happier. She hurt in all the same places Emily did, but she knew her troubles were over. While she couldn't believe what she had done, Connie at least knew she didn't have to do anymore. When she got home, Connie got into a hot bath. She couldn't believe how bad her butt hurt from the paddling, but whenever it got really bad, Connie just thought of what Emily was going to have to do. After that, it just didn't seem so bad. Connie had no idea what Emily would come up with, but God she'd love to see it.

Emily spent the rest of the day in bed. She couldn't bear to face anyone. Her butt hurt too much to sit up, much less drive, anyway. Tuesday, Emily had to face her problem. She had to think of somthing to do. It had to be something so awful that she wouldn't be able to imagine doing it, and then she had to do it! And, to make matters worse, she only had three days to come up with it. In fact, she had less than that. Emily had wasted all day Monday. She had to call Tony first thing Thursday morning at the latest.

Connie's butt was still sore Tuesday morning. She didn't care. It was over. In fact, if she had known what Emily was going through she would have fallen over laughing, anyway. Emily was just sitting at her kitchen table trying to think of terrible things to do to her own body. Emily knew she had to be displayed, stuffed, or both. She thought of several things, but since they were all less humiliating than what she had already done, she knew Tony would never accept them. Finally, late Tuesday night she thought of something that might work. The fact that she hoped to God that it wouldn't, convinced her that Tony would like it.

First thing Wednesday morning, Emily called Tony and told him what she had come up with. Tony thought for a minute and then told Emily that it was perfect. If she could go through with that, he would consider her debt paid in full. Emily agreed and Tony told her to show up at the casino at 9:00 the following Monday morning. It would take that long for him to get everything set up. He also gave her a couple of additional simple instructions. Emily hung up the phone and shivered. What had she just gotten herself into?

As soon as he hung up with Emily, Tony called Janice. When he explained what Emily was going to do, Janice started laughing so hard, she almost dropped the phone. When she had collected herself, she told Tony that she wouldn't miss it for anything. She also told him that she had an idea to make it even better. Tony asked her what she had in mind, but Janice just told him to be patient. He'd find out in due time and he would definitely enjoy it.

After she got off the phone with Tony, there was only one simple thing she needed to do to make Monday morning perfect. She called Connie. Janice told Connie what Emily was going to do. Then she told Connie a few more things. By the time she was finished, Connie had agreed to everything.

It was late morning on Wednesday when Connie got the call from Janice. She listened to the explanation and to Janice's offer. As much as she hated going back to the casino, it was too good to turn down. When Connie got off the phone she was actually smiling. This wouldn't make up for everything she'd been through, but it would sure end it with a fond memory.

Emily didn't know which was worse, that Tony had accepted her idea or that she had to wait almost a week for it to happen. It was going to be bad enough living through it, the anticipation of it was almost worse. Somehow, though, the time went by. Emily didn't really even remember what she had done the previous week, but somehow it was Sunday night.

Sunday night Emily shaved her vagina again. That was one of Tony's additional requirements. As she did it, she gently touched her formerly private parts. She had a feeling that would be the last gentle touch they would feel for a while.

After she was done, Emily went to bed. She got as much sleep as she could, but it was so hard not to just lie awake and think about what was coming. When the alarm went off, Emily got up and dressed in a simple shirt and blue jeans. The clothes were Tony's other instructions. Emily didn't really know why they mattered, but it was such a little thing she certainly wasn't going to argue about it.

Emily arrived at Tony's office right at 9:00. Tony greeted her and told her to follow him upstairs. Emily and Tony went up to the third deck. In the back was a door labeled "Employees Only". Tony led Janice through that door. Behind the door was a large room. Inside the room were a couple of chairs, a TV, and a bizarre contraption.

Tony told Emily to drop her pants and panties to her ankles. Emily had agreed to make her bottom half available to anyone in the casino for a day. The only two things she had asked was that no one could actually have sex with her and that no one would be able to see her face. Tony had agreed to these without any difficulty. Humiliating the stuck-up little bimbo was one thing, but gang rape was too much. Also, he wanted to enjoy her humiliation, not watch her life be completely destroyed, so hiding her face was also agreeable.

Emily dropped her clothes as requested and stood bottomless in front of Tony. He explained to her that she would be on display and available for an 8 hour shift. It would begin at 10:00 and end at 6:30. Emily would get a 30 minute rest and bathroom break at 2:00. Tony also told her that in the back of the room they were in was a bathroom, and that he suggested she go use it now. Emily considered that it would be four hours before she got another chance and took Tony's advice.

When she returned, Tony was still there, but another man had joined him. Emily started to object, but then remembered that in a little while everyone on the boat would see her bottomless, so why bother. Tony told Emily that he needed his assistant to help him get her into her place. Then he pointed towards the contraption in the room.

The thing had a platform to stand on and it was on wheels. Coming up from each side of the platform was a large metal pole. Each metal pole had something attached to it which obviously swung, but Emily wasn't sure what they did just yet.

Tony told Emily to stand on the platform. When she was there, Tony swung something in from the left pole behind Emily and locked it onto the right. It was a small board, maybe 6 inches wide, just below her knees. Tony told Emily to squat down until her thighs were resting flat on the board. After Emily was there, Tony swung something from the right pole in front of Emily and locked it to the left one. This was a cushion which actually extended out a good two feet. Tony told Emily she could rest her head and upper body on it. It even had a place for her to rest her arms. Finally, after Emily's body was where he wanted it, Tony swung a metal bar from the left pole over to the right and locked it in place. This bar was adjustible vertically and Tony lowered it until it was just barely resting on Emily's back. Then he locked it into place.

When Tony was done. Emily was standing on the platform, bent over with her rear end sticking way out. It wasn't uncomfortable, since the thing supported her weight in numerous places. However, it was impossible for Emily to move up or down. Her butt was sticking out behind her and there wasn't anything she could do about it. Then Tony and his associate started to wheel the contraption, with Emily on it. Emily actually screamed, she didn't know what Tony was doing, but then they turned her around so she could see the wall behind her.

Tony went over to the wall about 3 feet to the left of the door and flipped a latch. A 2' by 2' section of the wall flipped down, it was obviously hinged. This revealed a window with a big round hole in the center. Actually, Tony told Emily, the window was a piece of one way glass. On the other side of the wall, all one would see was a mirror with a hole in it. Looking through the hole, Emily could see the gaming deck. There were all the machines and tables, but no one was using them. Emily also noticed that the hole itself had some sort of rubber stripping around it. She couldn't image what was going on. Why was the room empty?

After he had the wall prepared, Tony explained the situation to Emily. "This room has been closed until 10:00. At 10:00 it will open to regular business. Aside from the regular game, there will be one additional piece of entertainment, you." With that Tony and his associate began to wheel Emily around again. They turned her around until her back was to the open wall. Then they pushed her back until her rear end went through that round hole. They kept pushing until she was snug up against the rubber. The way she was bent over, Emily's upper body and feet were in one room, while her bare hind quarters were sticking out into another. Emily was terrified. She wouldn't be able to see who was coming up to her, or what they were going to do. She looked up and saw a clock on the wall It said 9:48. In twelve minutes her bottom would be open for businss and there wasn't a thing she could do about it.

Just when Emily thought it couldn't get worse, Janice walked into the room. She told Tony that there was no way she was going to miss this. Then she pulled up a chair and sat down. Janice told Emily that she wanted to see her face as things started happening to her other end. Tony turned on the TV. He actually handed the remote to Emily. He told her that she was welcome to watch whatever she wanted to pass the time. Then he went out to start things going.

Tony had a few things to do. First he had to arrange security. While Emily's ass was available for all, he wanted people there to ensure that no one stepped over the line. Emily was supposed to be humiliated, not injured. Next he got the speakers wired up and took the microphone back into the other room. Tony put the mike on a stand and set it up about a foot in front of Emily's head. He told her that people would want to hear her reaction to whatever they did.

It was 9:58. Two more minutes. Tony went over everything in his head and it all seemed to be ready. He was surprised at how easy this had been to set up. Tony had been afraid that there would be some real legal issues, but his lawyer had told him he had nothing to worry about. It seemed that nude performing was legal in the state as long as no one in the audience was under 18. Since as a casino, they didn't permit anyone under 21 to enter, this exhibition was perfectly legal. Besides his casino paid a huge amount of taxes to the city each year. The city government was in no hurry to cause Tony any headaches.

The minor carpentry issues had also gone smoothly. It had only taken his maintenance crew a day to build the contraption, cut out the section of the wall and hinge it, and install the one way glass. Then it had taken a glass cutter another day to cut the hole out of the center and pad it with the rubber stripping.

At 10:00 Tony opened the doors and allowed customers to enter the room. As people drifted in, they began to notice the obviously female rear end sticking into the room. Most of the men began to laugh, and a couple walked over and began to stroke it.

Emily started to cringe as she felt the first hands start to rub her bottom. Then her body shook as one of the men reached under her and stroked her vagina. The whole crowd laughed as they saw her bottom shake. Word began to get around the casino, and by 10:15 that room was easily the most crowded on the boat.

By 10:30, Emily's rear end was the main focus on the boat. People were pointing and laughing. Some guy decided that they couldn't see well enough. He walked over and pulled Emily's cheeks as far apart as he could. All the guys applauded as Emily's anus and vagina came into clear view.

Emily felt her bottom being spread and began to sob. Janice could see what was happening through the glass, but she asked Emily what was wrong anyway. Emily sobbed and told Janice that someone was spreading her bottom open and that everyone would be able to see her most private parts. Janice started to say something, but then she saw another guy walking over. He looked like he had a purpose and Janice waited to see what he was going to do. The man reached Emily and ran his hand over her vagina. Then he stuck his fingers in his mouth to wet them and stuck two of those fingers right up Emily's pussy. Emily shrieked at the intrusion and the whole room broke up laughing as her shriek was heard over the speakers.

Emily was in shock. It had been bad enough when she'd been abused by people she could see. Now men (at least she hoped it was men) were sticking fingers into her vagina and she couldn't even see who was doing it. She would walk out of here and run into men who had been inside her and not even know who they were. Janice could see her distress and asked her again what was wrong. Emily just shrieked that somebody had his hand in her vagina. The whole crowd heard her.

The guy with his hand in the pussy, pulled it out. Emily relaxed, and the guys in the room could see her cheeks sag a little. The one guy was still holding them wide and now the other man was holding up one finger and pointing at Emily's anus. Janice tried not to laugh. She didn't want Emily to know what was coming. The man holding up the finger smiled and then shoved the finger straight up Emily's ass. There was a scream from the speakers and those big round butt cheeks started shaking all over the place.

Emily felt the finger go up her butt. She had been completely unprepared for it. The finger was all the way up her anus and Emily tried to get off it. She tried to pull away, but she couldn't move. Then she started to squirm even more. Whoever it was who had his finger up there was wiggling it all over the place. Emily screamed at Janice to please help her get the finger out of her ass, but Janice just told her there was nothing she could do.

For the next two hours Emily tried not to think about what was happening. People would rub her ass or her pussy. She almost constantly had someone's finger in one or the other. Emily was so tired of people sticking things into her. Then, around 1:00, someone got a new idea. A guy took a position next to Emily's butt. Then he took his hand back and smacked that big ass.

Everybody could hear Emily scream. The guy just kept spanking her butt. Everybody laughed as they watched that big ass bounce around and turn red. Finally, after a few minutes the guy got tired. He stuck a finger in the butthole just for the hell of it, and then went back to the tables.

Emily felt the first smack and screamed. That hurt. Then she was being spanked and spanked. Emily tried to move her ass but there was just no way to do it. She was completely trapped. Whoever was back there spanked her over and over. Then just as she was sure she couldn't take any more, he stopped. A moment later a finger went up her butt. Emily was actually relieved. As long as someone had a finger inside her, she couldn't be spanked.

Fortunately for Emily, that was the only guy in her first session who wanted to spank her. For the last hour she went back to having her cheeks spread apart and fingers stuck in her holes. Some guy playing craps walked over to her and stuck the dice in her pussy for luck. Other people put small objects in her holes. Emily couldn't really tell what they were.

At 2:00 Emily' s first shift ended. There had only been one incident. Some idiot had left the casino and come back with a small pineapple. Tony didn't even want to know how he thought he was going to get it into either of Emily's holes, but he wasn't about to let the guy try. Security removed the gentleman before any harm could be done. Fortunately for Emily, she never even knew it had happened.

With her first shift over, Emily was wheeled away from the hole. Then she was released. Emily pulled her pants on and Janice told her to be back in a half hour. As she left the rooom, Emily prayed that no one would figure out that it had been her bottom that they had all been playing with. If anyone did, they didn't comment about it to her. Emily walked to a snack bar and got something to eat and drink. Afterwards, she debated just leaving. She didn't want to put her bottom back through that hole. The door was right there. It was tempting, but Emily knew it wasn't really an option. She was halfway done. Another four hours and this would all be over. She couldn't quit now. Emily walked back to the little room. After she went to the bathroom, she told Janice she was ready.

Emily got onto her stand, while Janice and a maintenance man strapped her back in. Then she was rolled back until her bottom was back in the hole. When she was positioned, Janice told her that she had to leave for a minute. Janice walked out and went downstairs. When she came back she had a paper bag with her. Janice called a maintenance man over and told him to set up a small table right next to Emily's butt. When the guy had it ready, Janice emptied her bag on the table. She left 4 vibrators, 2 cucumbers, a good sized butt plug, and a paddle. Then she walked back into the room and waited.

Janice didn't have to wait long. Within 5 minutes some guy walked over and picked up one of the cucumbers. Then he shoved it into Emily's vagina. Emily's eyes popped wide open and her mouth just opened and close with no sound. Then, after she caught her breath, she let out a scream. Janice told her it was all right, she couldn't see anything bad happening. Emily screamed at her that someone had stuck something up her vagina. Janice asked her what it was, but Emily didn't know. She just told Janice that it was damn big. A moment later, someone put the other cucumber up to Emily's anus and started pushing it in.

Emily tried to relax. Someone was pushing a large object up her butt. She didn't know what it was, but she know she couldn't stop it. It went in and in. Emily tried not to fight it. It was going in there either way, and it would go easier if she relaxed.

The thing went in and then whoever it was pulled it out again. He continued to push it in and out. Emiliy started to cry. Somehow the situation hit home at that moment. She had her bottom sticking through a hole, where some guy she couldn't see was shoving some object in and out of her anus. Not to mention the other object that was currently stuck in her vagina.

After a short while, the guy tired of his fun and pulled the cukes out of Emily. He ask if anyone else wanted them, but there were no takers so he pitched them into the nearest trash can. For another half hour or so, things went back to the way they had been. Emily felt fingers go in and out of both holes, but no other large object was pushed into her.

mcfbridge
mcfbridge
707 Followers
12