Caspar Milquetoast

Story Info
His wife's boyfriend fathers his four kids.
8k words
3.84
189.2k
47
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Theodore Jackson. Everyone calls me Teddy. I have always been a rather mild mannered person. I am 5' 9" and weigh 140 pounds. I have wide shoulders but a slim build. I met my beautiful wife, Gloria, while we were in college. Gloria is 5' 1" tall; she has a lovely body, rather large breasts for her size and a very trim and well- toned figure.

I have done very well over the years. Actually I have done more financially than anyone, including Gloria, realizes. I started out in computer programming and then moved into program design. I was able to use my degree in Accounting to design several accounting programs that are in very common use today. Some of these programs are on the tenth or twelfth revision.

We live modestly, but comfortably and are in a position to retire on twice what we live on now. Gloria is a full time mother to our four children. Actually the kids are not mine even though they call me Daddy.

My wife has a boy friend, Trace Brandon; she went with before she met me. He is a large strong aggressive man. He was an All-American running back in college and got drafted high by the Dallas Cowboys of the NFL. He played for five years before a knee injury ended his career.

He had always sung with country music bands during the off-season and after his injury he started doing it full time. He was a smash hit. Every record he made went to the top of the charts.

When I dated Gloria in college I knew she was seeing him now and then too. Our sex was very good and she seemed to really love the way we made love together. After dating a year I asked her to marry me. She kissed me very passionately and cried. She told me she wanted to think about it for a few days.

Then one evening she put her hands on my shoulders and told me she loved me. She said, "I love you Teddy but I can never marry you. I don't think we should see each other anymore."

I was stunned. She turned away and I saw tears streaming from her eyes. I grabbed her arm and pulled her around. "Why? I think you at least owe me an answer."

"Teddy it just wouldn't be fair to you. It just wouldn't be right. I couldn't do that to you. I just cant, I love you too much." She turned again and started away. I grabbed her again. "Hey, that isn't an answer. What have I done wrong. What did I do?"

She whirled on me and said, "NOTHING! You have never done anything wrong. You are a sweet, considerate, loving man. No, any woman would be very lucky to get you. It is not you, it's me."

"Gloria, you are killing me. I need to know more. What is wrong with you?"

"Teddy. There are several reasons. First, I have type A blood, you have type O blood. We might be able to have babies but they would either die before or soon after birth. There are a few successful births with treatment of the mother during pregnancy but it is chancy. I don't think it would be fair to conceive any child knowing it would likely die. I can't do that.

The second thing is Trace Brandon. I still have sex with him. I have slipped off from you and had sex with him several times. He is a wonderful lover with a really huge penis. I don't know if I can live with out it. You are a wonderful lover too. But you are just not in his class. Oh! We are not in love. I only love you. But I have to have that cock now and then; it is addictive. If I married you I would have to cheat on you now and then. I couldn't do that. So now you know. You will be much better off with someone else. Now let go of my arm."

"Gloria, if we just live together you wouldn't be cheating on me. We can adopt a baby or you can find a sperm donor and have a baby. Lots of people have babies that way." She stood and looked at me. She threw her arms around my neck. "Oh! Teddy, you are wonderful, I love you so much. I won't have babies unless I am married, my parents would disown me. They have a right to have grand children. Let me think about this."

I looked into her eyes, "Gloria I will do anything. I can't live with out you. Please think of something. If I don't hear from you by tomorrow night I will assume you think there is no possible way we can be together. I will not be able to be this close to you and not see you; therefore I will leave for Alaska the next morning. I will never bother you again. May I have a good night kiss?" She kissed me and cried holding me tightly.

I said, "Gloria, I will always love you, Good night." I turned and walked away.

I sat in my little apartment staring at the walls wondering how to get to Alaska. There was a soft rap on the door. I looked at the clock. Three ten? I went to the door and opened it. A warm little body grabbed me and kissed me. It was Gloria. She kissed me and said, "I love you too Teddy. You are very smart, tell me how we can do this and I will marry you, I will."

"Marry me. I will give you my permission to have sex with Trace from time to time; you can let him father our children. Will that work for you?"

"Gosh! Let me think about it."

"There will have to be a contract between us saying he will relinquish all claims to the children and that I will be listed on the birth certificate as the father. No claim can then be made against him for child support or anything. I want you to sign an agreement regarding your sex with Trace. Each instance will have to be approved by me in advance.

If you want him to make you pregnant you will need to schedule it on your most fertile days and go off the pill in advance. You will never be out later than midnight and I will always be informed as to where you will be. You will never communicate with him in any manner without me seeing or hearing those communications. The frequency will be set at no more than once every six months, subject to review and negotiation biannually. I will always be treated with the utmost respect and courtesy by both of you. Any breach of this agreement will result in ceasing of your sex sessions with him and/or is grounds for an uncontested divorce. How is that? Will that work for you?"

"It works for me, I'll ask Trace if he will agree with it."

"You said he didn't love you, why wouldn't he agree. Do you want to marry him? Is that what you want?"

"No I would never marry him. I don't really like him; he is arrogant and self-centered and has no redeeming features. I could never live with him. He feels the same about me. He says I am the best fuck in the world but other than that he thinks I am not any fun to be around."

"Ok then, I will wait about leaving until I hear from you. Is two days enough?"

"One day should do it."

The next day Gloria knocked on my door at 7:30 in the morning. She was grinning from ear to ear. "He agreed to sign the papers. How soon can you have them ready? I'll get him to sign them as soon as you have them ready."

"I'll have them this morning. I'll meet you here at noon, OK?"

"Oh! Yes, dear. I'll be here."

I drew up the papers and had them checked by a friend who was an attorney. I met Gloria at noon and gave her the papers. Both their signatures needed to be notarized. Gloria didn't knock on my door until eight that night. I looked at her. She had a glow on her face. "You have been fucking Trace haven't you?"

"Yes, a 'good bye' fuck. These papers don't go into effect until we are married. Right?" I turned and walked to the window and stared out at the night. I felt her little hand on my arm. I looked down. Her eyes were huge, "Did I do wrong?"

"I guess you went by what it said on the paper in some respects. You didn't pay any attention to the prior approval part though. Actually you are right. The agreement means nothing unless we get married, if we do."

"What? If we do? What do you mean?"

"Well you seem to want to go by the exact letter of the agreement but not by the intent or spirit of the pact. I guess I need to rethink this. You were with him for eight hours will you left me sitting waiting. In my mind that doesn't show any respect, courtesy or consideration." I led her to the door, maybe you need to say 'good bye' to Trace again. I'll think about this, I'll call you." She stared at me with tears running down her face. She said, "But.."

I softly closed the door, "We both need to think bout this, and I'll call you." The door clicked shut. I heard her slide down the door and hit the floor. I hear her sobbing. I couldn't stand it. Opened the door and helped her to her feet and sat her in a chair. I wet a hand towel and gave it to her. She wiped her eyes and looked at me. I sat in front of her, "Gloria do you remember Mary Ann Hawkins?"

"Your old girl friend? Yes I remember her. She is very pretty."

"Well Mary Ann called me yesterday and we talked for a while. She broke up with her boy friend last month. She asked if she could come over and see me. I asked her if she wasn't just horny and needed a good fuck. She admitted that was the case. I told her I would get back with her. If you will excuse me I think I will call her now."

"You are going to fuck her?"

"Well why not? We aren't married. Can you give me any reason why I shouldn't? At least I am giving you a little warning."

"I don't want you to fuck her."

"Well for heavens sakes why not, I don't love her, it will just be sex for old times sake. She is a very good piece of ass."

She jumped up and ran out the door. I didn't call Mary Ann whom I hadn't spoken to in six months.

The next morning when I returned from a class Gloria was waiting at my door. She looked at me and said, "We need to talk."

I unlocked the door. She entered and sat at my little kitchen table. She pointed to the chair opposite her. She watched me for a minute then said, "You didn't call her did you?"

"No, I didn't."

"Why not?"

"Because it wasn't worth the hurt it would cause you."

"I never even considered how what I did would hurt you. It just didn't occur to me how that would hurt you. How much it has to hurt you to sign that agreement. How much you must love me to even thing of letting me do that. If you ever want another woman, how can I ever refuse you? I do love you Teddy, I really do, and I just can't bear the thought of you leaving me. You just taught me a lesson I won't forget. I don't have to put our agreement to use do I."

I smiled at her, "No I won't force you to use the agreement."

We were married in a small ceremony a month later. During the football season we watched Dallas play every Sunday. Then one day, a year after we were married, Gloria told me that Dallas was going to play in LA in two weeks. I looked at her. She said, "Are you ready to start our family?"

I looked at her for a long time. "Is that what you want? How does that fit with your fertility cycle?"

"It fits perfectly. And yes, my beloved husband, I do want a child."

"How would you want to handle this?"

"I guess I would try to meet him somewhere for a couple of hours."

"I made you a promise, I will honor that commitment. Keep me advised of what you are doing."

An hour later she handed me a copy of an e-mail she had sent to him. She asked the usual questions about how everything was going. In the last paragraph she reminded him of our agreement and said she would be available while he was in LA and to advise her if he were still interested.

She showed me his reply the next day when I came home from work. He said he was very much interested and that he would let her know in a later e-mal where to meet him and when. I could see she was pleased. I asked her if she was happy because she was going to get properly fucked after all that time or because she might be getting pregnant. She burst into tears and ran to our bed and cried. She came out later and said she would cancel the meeting. I said, "No, we have an agreement. Nothing in that agreement says I have to LIKE letting you fuck another man. I hate it. Because I love you beyond all reason I will let you have four chances with him. I know that the odds are against your getting pregnant in only four tries. After that I think we will explore other options."

That night she hugged me and initiated sex. She was very excited and hot that night. She had on my favorite baby doll gown. She pushed me down on the bed and kissed me passionately. She pulled the top of her gown off and took her breast in her hand and placed the nipple in my mouth. Her little hand searched for my cock and found it. It was soft and didn't respond to her attentions. She sat up and looked at me. "What's wrong, don't you love me anymore?"

"Yes I love you but I am not really stupid, I know you are just excited because you will be fucking Trace in a couple weeks. How am I supposed to feel?"

"I wanted you very much tonight because I went off the pill tonight and I won't feel safe making love to you until I am back on them."

I got up and said, "Then I won't tempt you until you are serviced by Trace. I'll sleep in the other bedroom until then."

A week later she showed me the instructions she had received from Trace. He gave her the name of a hotel, the room number and the time and date to meet him.

I put it on our bulletin board. I looked at her. "He wants you there at eight in the morning and says he will have you home by midnight?"

"Yes, we need to do it as many times as we can to insure I get pregnant."

"Right. I'll keep that in mind if I decide to get laid too!"

The weeks dragged by and we barely spoke to each other. She was up and dressed early on the morning she was to meet Trace. She wore her favorite dress over a brand new bra and panty set. I told her to take a bag with a change of clothes with her.

"Why?"

"Because I don't want what you wear for him to ever come in this house again, understand?"

"Yes, you are really making this as hard on me as you can aren't you?"

I walked to her and looked her right in the eyes, "Yes, I hate this and at this moment I hate you for what you are doing to me, no to us. What do you expect? Do you believe that Casper Milquetoast shit they used to tease me about? What do you want me to do, go with you and lick his cock for him so he is nice and slippery when I hold his cock and put it in your pussy for him? Get out of here, you don't want to be late." She turned and walked over to the window and looked out. She stood for a moment, then turned and walked back. "I guess I deserve every bit of that. I want you to know and believe I really and truly love only you. I want us to have a baby or I wouldn't be going. Will you be here when I get home?"

"I can't answer that, there is no use going to work, so I took the day off. I doubt I will last until midnight." She tried to kiss me but I turned my head." She sniffled and turned and left to meet her lover.

I watched from a hidden spot down the street as she got home about six o'clock. I went and got some dinner at a local fast food place. I couldn't eat it. I had no appetite. I finally went home about ten. I walked in and saw her sitting in the living room watching TV. I went on in the guest bedroom and crawled in bed. She opened my door And said we needed to talk. I said, "No, I do not feel I can talk to you right now. I'll talk to you tomorrow." In the morning I was off to work about five in the morning. She called my office about eight, my secretary told her I was not available until later and that she would leave me a message. I waited until afternoon to call her.

She was in tears when she answered. I could hardly understand her. I told her to calm down; I would be home in half an hour. When I walked in the house she just looked at me. She started crying again. She looked at me again, "I broke one of the rules so I guess you will divorce me now."

I just looked at her. "What did you do?"

"I called Trace, I told him I would never see him again, it was too hard on you. He said he understood and wished us the best."

"I will forgive that infraction of the rules. We will talk about that in a couple of months when we can make a more rational decision."

"Do you really mean that?"

"I just mean I don't want to talk about it for a couple of months."

"Teddy, I don't sleep when you are not with me. Can you come to bed with me tonight?"

"Have you started back on your pills?"

"This morning."

"How long before they are effective?"

"Three or four days."

"Wouldn't it be dangerous for me to be with you?"

"Promise not to touch you."

"Can you do that?"

"No, but I can not let you inside me."

"Even if I wear a condom?"

"I don't trust them."

"Then I guess you have a restless night again. Dream about Trace. Good night."

"I never dream about Trace."

"Who were you dreaming about when you masturbated the night before you fucked Trace, Mickey Mouse?" I turned and walked away.

We slowly got our life back to normal after she figured her pills were effective again. Them she ran in one evening and said, "Honey, guess what, I pregnant, we are having a baby." I stood and walked to the window. She walked up behind me and asked if I wasn't happy. I said, "I am very happy for you and Trace."

"What? That is not fair, I got pregnant to have our child, yours and mine." She started crying. She looked up at me, "I will go have an abortion tomorrow, I don't want any baby but our baby. I can't live like this. If you can't accept that, I will kill our baby, is that what you want?"

"OH! Hell, you know I can't let you do that. I guess you guys had me figured out from the first. Mr. Milquetoast can't do things like that.

"What? Don't you call yourself that. That is not you. Who called you that?"

"Lots of people, I seem to remember hearing Trace call me that when you were with him and I can still see you laugh at it."

"You have to be kidding me, I would never do that. Never!" Tears ran from her eyes. "Damn it you are mild mannered but you are no milktoast. You never let anyone push you around. Trace Brandon has always been a bully. He is twice your size and I know he is only brave when he is much bigger."

I took her in my arms and gently kissed her. "Honey, I know I will love our baby, I will get over my jealousy. I will learn not to think of how we got him. Please forgive me, I just love you so damned much and I find I am a lot more possessive than I thought I would be. I'm sorry."

"Oh! Teddy, I love you more and more each day. I know I can never live without you. I am so damned lucky you married me."

"I know you haven't always felt that way when we were fussing about Trace."

"You are wrong about that. You really are."

Our son, Jack, was born eight months later and captured my heart right from the first time I held him in my arms. The only thing that marred the joy I felt was when Gloria said she was going to call or e-mail Trace and tell him about the baby. "NO!" I screamed, "I thought you said it was OUR baby. If it is HIS baby and he has to know, take the baby and go to Trace, and let him be the father. Never come back here." I stormed out of the room and the house. I didn't come back for hours. I was still angry when I got home. Gloria ran to me crying when I got home.

"Please, I'm sorry, I was wrong. Jack is your baby. He is your son. Trace has no need or right to know. I'm sorry if I hurt you. That kills me. I don't mean to do it; I am just stupid. I'll never make that mistake again."

"It is at least half my fault, I just get so jealous that I'm not man enough to father a baby."

"WHAT? Not man enough? Bullshit you are more of a man than anyone I know including Trace. Did you choose your blood type? Can you change it? Why is it your fault? You are going to be the best father any baby could ever have and I know that. He is going to be a very lucky little boy."

Jack was a beautiful and smart baby. We both adored him. He was almost a year old when Gloria sat me down and asked me if I wanted another baby. I got up and walked to the playpen where he lay sleeping. I stood and watched him for about five minutes. I turned back and asked her if she did.