Cassandra and Annie Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sure, I've thought about it, but . . ." Idle fantasy was one thing, actual homosexual experimentation quite another.

"Would you just consider it," she said. "For me? It would really turn me on."

"Sure, I'll consider it."

"Thank you," she kissed me.

"If we did this," I asked, " who would it be with?"

"Oh, there's this guy at my old school. Steve."

"He's gay?"

"No," Cassandra said. "He's straight but, just like you, he's curious to try it with a guy."

I sighed out loud. "I don't know, Cassandra. Will you let me think about it?"

"That's all I ask."

We lay together in the dark in silence for a while.

"Christian?" Cassandra said eventually.

"Yeah?"

"Can you get hard again?"

"I think so," I said.

"Good, because I want you to fuck me."

"All right," I said. The invitation made, it didn't take me long to get aroused again. I slipped inside her.

"I want you to come inside me," Cassandra whispered. "So I know you're still mine and I'm still yours."

"Yes, darling," I said.

Gently we made love, so as not to wake the woman who slept beside us. I didn't know it then, but this was the beginning of the end.

TO BE CONTINUED . . .

12