Cassandra and Her Mother

Story Info
18-year-old gets gets more than he bargained for...
3k words
4.38
205.3k
44

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 04/25/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

NOTE: This is a work of fiction. Any relation to actual people or happenings is completely coincidental.

*

I was nervous. REALLY nervous. I was only 1, headed to my friend Cassandra's house to take her to our senior prom dance. I was standing in front of her door in a nice shirt and tie. I reached a shaking hand forward and rang the doorbell.

*Diiiinngg dooooonnnggg*

Her mother, Greta, came to the door. She was wearing a short skirt and high heel pumps, and a very revealing blouse. I tried hard to keep my jaw from dropping.

"Uhh...h-hi Ms. Hansen, I'm here to pick up Cass...."

"Oh, hello there Steven! She's upstairs, still getting ready. Come on inside."

I followed her into the house and sat down on the comfortable sofa in the living room.

"Can I get you anything to drink, dear," she asked, leaning down and giving me a clear shot of her cleavage.

"Uhh, a water will be fine, thank you," I managed to stammer out, trying not to stare at her beautiful 36D tits.

She went into the kitchen and I couldn't help but admire the sway of her ass as she walked. I could definitely see where Cass had gotten her figure. Cass and I had been best friends since 3rd grade when I had transferred schools. She was the first girl I had ever had a crush on and we were both each others' first kiss - but that had happened a long time ago. We were both in high school now and a lot more mature - mentally and physically. Her father had died in a car accident when she was in 6th grade and I was there to help her through it. She and her mother had also become very close during this time. Cass had a great figure, with a slim waist, a round, heart-shaped ass, and tits that were just the right size for her frame. She stands a few inches shorter than me so whenever I look down at her face I can always get a good look at her tits - she usually doesn't wear a bra.

Cass and I have been friends for a long time but I had just lately realized how hot she was. As we went through puberty and saw each other developing, our lust for each other grew. I had finally asked her out when we were both 16 as our parents wouldn't let us date before then. She said yes and we started going out. We hadn't 'gotten intimate' with each other yet, because she said she wanted to wait until we were both legal. But tonight I was going to convince her to let me fuck her and take her virginity as she took mine. I had a few condoms in my pocket. I was planning on fucking her more than once, that was for sure. I wanted to eat out her pussy, too.

As I was thinking about this, I was starting to get a boner. Just then, Greta came back in with a glass of water.

"Here you go, Steven." I started and looked up at her - she seemed to take a glance at my erection and smile.

I took a few swallows of the water as Greta walked back upstairs to check on Cass. My eyes were again glued on her ass as it swayed. After a few minutes, Greta came down the stairs again, followed by Cass. My jaw dropped. Cass was wearing a tight black strapless dress that hugged her tits, stomach, and hips just right to show off her full figure. It was also so short that her panties couldn't have been more than three inches up from the bottom of the dress. My boner was so hard now that it was stretching my pants; I thought the button would pop for a minute.

Cass's mom whispered something to her, and she looked at me and broke out into a grin and giggled.

"Hi Steve, you look nice."

"T-thanks, Cass, you....you look beautiful."

"Oh, he's quite the charmer," said Greta, smiling.

Before we left, she took Cass aside again and whispered some more stuff to her. I couldn't make anything out but apparently it was good news because Cass just kept smiling wider and wider.

She stayed very close to me all night and gave me several great shots at her cleavage - and she wasn't wearing a bra. It was cold and her nipples were poking through the front of the dress proudly. As we got out of the car at the dance, she leaned back to get her purse and gave me a perfect crotch shot - and she wasn't wearing any panties! In the short time that she was leaning back, I saw her slit - and saw that it was shaved clean. I was hard pressed to keep myself from jumping on her right there! She got out of the car and smiled at me, brushing her hand against my erection as she reached for my hand.

We danced close all night. I tried to not let her feel my erection, but she kept pressing her body against mine. She wanted to feel it, so after a while, I gave in. She ground herself against me and almost got me off just by the friction.

------

As we were driving back to her house after the dance, I pulled the car over and turned to her. I grabbed her face and pulled her into a deep, passionate kiss. She returned it and slipped her tongue into my mouth. We kissed for a while until I finally mustered up the courage to slip my hand up her dress and rub a finger along her slit. She broke the kiss with a gasp and smiled at me. She leaned back and pulled up her dress, revealing her soft pussy to me.

"I've wanted this for a long time, Cass...."

"I know, Steve, so have I...I want you to fuck me, Steve..."

"Here? Now?"

"No, there's too many people. Let's go to my house, my mom isn't home...hurry Steve, I want you so bad!"

I drove as fast as I could (without speeding of course) with the sound of her moaning as she felt her pussy driving me mad. We got to her house and she ran to the couch and laid back, pulling up her dress. Her pussy was pink and wet, and it looked delicious. I leaned over and took a slow lick up her outer lips. It was the best thing I had ever tasted. I started munching on her pussy, sticking my tongue in and scooping out her juices as she moaned and writhed.

"Ohhh....oh Steve, it feels so good! Ooohhhh...."

My cock had grown to a painful hardness once again so I unbuttoned my pants and let them drop to the floor, my cock springing free at last. It was a good size for an 18 year old - around 6 and a half inches. I jumped on the couch and presented my cock to her face. She immediately started sucking it as I renewed my assault on her cunt. I had read up on eating a girl out in preparation for this, so I was pretty good at it. I must have made her cum three or four times before I finally shot my load down her throat. She swallowed it all!

I had tried my best to jack off as little as possible in the past week so I would be able to fuck Cass plenty of times. I was still hard and raring to go. She saw that and smiled widely. She wriggled off of the couch and out of her dress. She ran up the stairs to her room, her naked ass wriggling invitingly. I kicked my pants off my ankles and ran after her, my boner swinging. I found her lying on her back in bed, fingering her pussy again. I jumped on her, and without even considering a condom, rammed my cock into her sweet virgin pussy. She cried out as my cock broke her hymen, and the blood rushing around my cock just provided further lubrication.

I fucked her for a good fifteen or twenty minutes, bringing her off another three times, before I was ready to cum.

"Uhh, Cass, I'm going to cum!"

"Ohh, Steve, give it to me! I want your cum in my pussy!"

"B-but is it safe? What if you get-"

"I'm on the pill! Do it! I want your hot jizz!!!!"

I couldn't hold it any longer, and I shot my load deep into her pussy. She screamed and came again as my hot cum filled her womb.

We held each other in the afterglow, my cock still resting inside her tight cunt. We dozed off, only to be rudely awakened.

"Cassandra?! Steven?!?!"

We both snapped awake and saw that Greta was standing in the doorway to Cass's room. We were both still naked, and I was still inside her!

"Mom! Uhhh..." Cass was trying to stammer out an explanation, but no words came out.

"Well, I think a punishment is in order for this..." Greta said, smiling devilishly. "Cass, go to my bedroom and wait for me there. I'll take care of Steven here."

Cass bowed her head and walked out of the room. Great shut the door behind her and locked it.

"Well, Steven, I see that you are the lucky boy that my daughter chose to pop her cherry. I also see that you did a good job filling her cunt with your cream."

"Ms. Hansen, I can expla-" I tried to speak but she interrupted me.

"You know that I have been without a husband for a long time. And women have sexual needs just as much as men do..." She was staring at my cock which, despite the situation, was still raging to go.

"Yes, this will do quite nicely." She hooked her thumbs in the waistband of her skirt and pulled it down, revealing her pussy to me - for she had also not been wearing any panties. I guess it ran in the family. She was not shaved but her pussy hair was trimmed short and it framed her slit well.

"Ms. Hansen! What are you doing?"

"What does it look like I'm doing, Steve? I haven't had satisfying sex once since my husband died, and believe me, I've tried. All the men out there are so intent on their own pleasure - I haven't had a good orgasm in years! But you're going to change that tonight! Now fuck me!"

At this point, my hormones took over. I jumped off the bed, knelt in front of her and started attacking her cunt with my mouth. She squealed sexily as I drove my tongue into her twat and moaned as I flicked her clit with the tip. But she was a tough customer - after ten minutes of expert pussy munching, she still hadn't cum! So I pulled out my secret weapon - the one thing that everything I had read said would help make any girl with experience get off. I slowly slid a single finger into her asshole.

"Oh! Steven! You really are good at this," she cried. But she still hadn't cum! So I added a second finger, then a third. She was losing her balance now so I led her to the bed and laid her down on her stomach. I let her legs and pussy hang off the bed and continued my assault from below. I added my three fingers to her ass again, and on a whim, added a fourth. She screamed even louder and finally came, her juices rushing into my mouth.

"Ohh, Steven...that was amazing!" She got up, her face flushed and red, her pussy still dripping.

"Well, you definitely did your homework on that one, Steven! Not even my husband could eat pussy like that!"

"Well, I did read up on it quite a bit....Cass seemed to enjoy it too," I said, grinning.

"So you did eat her out? How many times did you get her off?"

"I think at least four or five...she's quite a screamer!"

"She gets that from me, as you could probably tell!"

"She gets a lot from you, including her affinity for not wearing any panties! She showed me her cunt while she was getting out of the car before the dance."

"Yeah, she learned that little trick from me! I told her all about her father and I's first time...I did the same thing to him!"

"She gets a lot from you, I guess...including how tasty her pussy is! You're both so delicious!"

"Oh, you're so polite, you little dirty boy! Now, come on, do you want to fuck my pussy or not?"

"What? Really?"

"Of course! I was watching the whole time that you and Cass were fucking in her room!"

"What?! How?"

"I was in her closet. I had to see if you could get her off a few times before you came, or else you wouldn't be suitable for her at all!"

"You were testing me?"

"Yes, and you passed with flying colors! Now just hurry up and fuck me!"

I nodded and she got on her hands and knees on the floor, signaling me to fuck her doggy style. I came up behind her and slid my cock into her twat. It was amazing - wet and tight and hot, just like Cass's. I plowed my cock into her faster and faster, but she didn't seem to be enjoying it as much as I was. So I slid out of her pussy and, without warning, rammed my cock into her ass in one stroke.

"Oh! Oh Steven! Yes!"

"You like it in the ass, huh?"

"Ohhh, my husband never took my ass....oh goddd it feels so good!"

I reamed her asshole for a good 15 minutes before she squirted her pussy juice all over the carpet, and that was my cue to empty my balls into her hot ass. I heard another squeal that sounded like Cass cumming; I looked and saw that she was standing in the doorway, fingering her pussy as she watched me fuck her mom in the ass.

"Cass! How long have you been there?!"

"Since you took her ass! That looks like a lot of fun, want to take mine too?"

I couldn't believe it. Not only had I fucked Cass, but I had eaten her pussy, and done both of the same to her mom, as well as taking her mom's ass. Now she was asking me to take her ass? This night was turning out better than I could ever have imagined!

"Do it, Steven, fuck my daughter's tight ass while I eat out her cunt! Fill her ass with your hot cum and make her pussy cream in my mouth!"

Cass took her mother's place on the floor, positioning her cunt over her mother's mouth and presenting her ass to me. I rubbed her ass cheeks with my hand, enjoying the feel of the soft, firm, plump flesh. I slowly slid my cock, that was miraculously still hard, into her puckered pink hole. She moaned and hasped as my length slid in. It was perfect, just tight enough to hug every contour of my cock, but not so tight that it would hurt. I stopped moving as soon as my balls were resting against her pussy lips, where I could feel Greta's tongue slowly caressing them. She also tongued my balls and I shivered excitedly and began to pull my cock out again. We started a slow rhythm of licking and fucking, and before a whole minute had passed, Cass had already sprayed her pussy juice into her mom's waiting mouth.

"Oh, Steve! Faster! Fuck me faster, harder!"

I complied, and picked up the pace. Soon her tits were bouncing merrily as I pounded away at her ass and her mother slobbered over her cunt and clit. She was cumming nearly nonstop at this point, screaming in ecstasy every time she did.

"Keep going, you two, I'll be right back!" Greta slid out from under her daughter after catching her most recent cream in her mouth and came back shortly after with a strap-on dildo around her waist. It was set so that her pussy could still be accessed through a sizable hole in the panties.

"Get on the bed, Cass, and Steven, get behind me." We both obeyed and then Greta stabbed the nine inch dildo straight into her daughter's tight twat. Cass screamed again as her juices gushed out around the plastic cock. She bent over and gave me a choice of her ass or her pussy. I jammed my cock in her cunt and slid my 4 fingers into her asshole, fucking both holes at the same time. She then took out a smaller dildo and handed it to me.

"Put that in your ass, Steven!"

"B-but I-"

"Do it or you can never fuck my daughter again!"

Well, how could I say no? I slid the piece of plastic slowly into my asshole and twisted the end so that it began to vibrate lightly. It felt amazing! I was still plowing into Greta's hot pussy as the dildo stimulated my prostate and brought me ever close to cumming. Greta was showing Cass's twat no mercy, pounding away at it as Cass screamed and came over and over again.

After over half an hour of furious fucking I finally shot my load deep into Greta's twat, sending her over the edge one final time and shoving her strap on so far into Cass that she screamed, came one last time, and passed out. I lay on top of the two of them, panting heavily, and slowly removed the dildo from my ass and my cock from Greta's twat. A torrent of pussy juice and cum spilled out, and Greta watched as Cass's pussy flooded the bed after the strap-on was removed. My cock was still hard somehow, so I rolled Cass onto her side and laid next to her, spooning her with my cock in her cunt again. Greta was sitting on the edge of the bed, staring at us.

"We'll have to do this again sometime soon, Steven."

I smiled at her.

"Definitely."