Cassandra's Revenge Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Winderboy
Winderboy
11 Followers

Don didn't need the encouragement, but it wasn't hurting either. He grabbed Cassie's hips and met her thrusts with half a dozen of his own before he felt himself go over the edge. "Here it comes, Cass! I'm cumming!" He groaned as he slammed his hips all the way forward while pulling back on hers as hard as he could.

"Oh, fuuuuck!" Cassie screamed as the fat cock in her cunt spread her wide open before unleashing a scalding blast of hot cum, and then another, and another. "Fuuuuck, it feels soooo good! Your cumming sooo deep inside me! Knock me up like Peach, Baby! Shoot it into my fucking womb and get me pregnant! Ohhhhhh, fuuuuck! I'm gonna' cum again! Fuuuuck, yessss! Oh I fucking...uhh...love to...unh...cum while getting...ohh...cummed in! Oh shhiiiit I'm cumming again...fuuuuck!!!"

Once again, the other action in the room stopped in awe of Cassie and her transformation into a cum crazed sex fiend. It was like seeing a person that looked and sounded the same but was doing and saying things that no one would ever have thought possible. This time, the action didn't degenerate into giggles though. Cassie pulled her dripping cunt off of Don's deflating tool before spinning around and quickly swallowing it whole. With a long, sucking slurp, she withdrew and let it out of her mouth with a 'pop'.

Pat got the whole thing on tape, including the huge gobs of white that were leaking out of her swollen pussy. He was trying to think of something to jab Kaiden with, but the picture was truly worth a thousand words at that moment.

"Mike," Cassie said as she looked over her shoulder, "get over here and let me taste that hot girl's pussy on your dick."

Mike wasn't about to say no as he carefully withdrew from Peach's wonderful snatch and practically leaped off the bed to get around to where Cassie was sitting. Ashley groaned in dismay as the incredible cock vanished, leaving her wet hole clutching at the sudden emptiness. While Mike went one way, Don headed back around towards where he started but stopped short when Pat tossed the camera through the air to him as he pulled his shiny dick out of Katie's twat. Katie growled her own frustration as she looked up to see what was going on.

"Sorry man, but I can't resist," Pat said with a helpless shrug. Don shot a quizzical look at him until he shuffled to his left, rolling Ashley onto her back as he went. Don almost shouted a protest, but before the words formed Pat scooted between his wife's thighs and put his dick up to her waiting twat. Peach just raised her hands in mock defeat as her husband looked on and she had her second new cock of the day driven all the way inside her. He almost said something again before the distraction of Katie's incredibly long tongue wrapping around his own manhood stole whatever words had been forming in his brain.

"I don't know how I got stuck with clean-up duty," Katie murmured between long sucks on Don's reviving cock, "but if I get to fuck this fat prick of yours again, it's worth it!"

Don couldn't really argue with that assessment as his pole quickly regained its full thickness for the third time that day in her spectacular mouth. Once back to its full glory, Katie pulled him onto the bed before turning around and sticking her ass up at him. Another doggie-style fuck looked just fine to him and while keeping the camera as steady as he could with one hand, he easily guided the tip of his dick to the opening of Katie's exposed cunt and rammed it home.

Katie yelped like a dog and Don took that as his cue to begin fucking her like the bitch in heat that she was pretending to be. Or not pretending, judging by the way she immediately began to howl and thrust back towards him. It wasn't long before she was back in sync with his wife and the two of them began to ride simultaneous waves of orgasm together again.

Pat was trying his best to be gentle and at the same time respectful of the fact that he was fucking his friend's very pregnant wife right next to him. The problem was that her belly in this position added a lot of extra pressure to an already tight pussy. She clearly took a page from the modern woman's book about doing kegels on a regular basis. The result was a cunt that was almost impossible to resist fucking the hell out of.

Pat was resisting the urge with superhuman ability. At least he was, until Peach looked up at him over the globe of her tummy and said one word, "Harder!"

Never one to argue, Pat picked up the speed and strength of his thrusts until Ashley laid her head back on the bed and groaned with pleasure. He looked over at Don who was focusing the camera in his direction.

"If she wants it hard, who am I to say no, right?" He asked while continuing to fuck at his increased pace.

"Funny," Don commented after peeking out behind the viewfinder at his moaning wife, "that's what she's always telling me. Don't worry Buddy, I fuck her a LOT harder than that and she hasn't popped yet," he added with a grin.

"Well, in that case..." Pat responded by lifting Ashley's legs a little higher and fucking her as hard and fast as he could. Peach's increase in volume was all the assurance Pat needed to keep giving her everything he had. Don picked up the intensity as well and enjoyed the reaction he got from Katie in response. Balancing the camera was tricky with her bucking around, but he managed to get a good shot of the action taking place over at the edge of the bed. Cassie was the star of the show after all.

Cassie was still busy sucking Mike's erection and Don could tell from the look on his buddy's face that she was about to get another mouthful of cum. Mike looked over at the camera and gave a nod that confirmed Don's assumption before he pushed Cassie back and said he was about to blow.

"Mmmm, yeah! Give me that fucking cum, Baby!" Cassie tilted her head back with her mouth wide open as Mike jerked himself off for a few seconds before giving a warning shout and shooting an arc of white cum straight into the waiting girl's mouth. Cassie kept her mouth open as another rope of sticky jizz quickly followed the first and then another and another. Seeing his eruption subsiding, Cass put her lips around his swollen cock head to catch the last few spurts of his delicious spunk.

When she was certain that she had captured it all, she turned to face Don and showed the camera her mouthful of cum which Don made sure to zoom all the way in on in order to record the moment she swallowed the entire load. After a quick gulp made it disappear to mix with the three previous loads already swimming in her stomach she winked at the camera and went back to sucking Mike's dick.

Don knew it would be a little while before Mike was good to go again so he returned the camera's attention to his side of the bed. The image of Katie leaning over to make out with his wife was a stunning one. He focused the lens on their lower halves next, panning back and forth to capture as much as possible. His twinges of jealousy whenever he zoomed in on Pat's cock pumping in and out of Ashley were quickly offset when he switched to a close-up of his own prick being sheathed in Katie's wet pussy.

When he swung the camera back in Cassie's direction, he saw that he was just in time for the really good part to begin. Mike didn't hesitate once he knew he was ready to go again. He grabbed Cassie under both arms and lifted her so she was standing in front of him.

"Are you ready for this?" he asked with a wide grin.

"Fuck yes," she answered before giving a little shriek as Mike spun her around and bent her over at the waist so that she had to put her hands on the bed to hold herself up. Two gentle kicks between her feet made her spread her legs apart a little wider than shoulder width and then she gasped as the hot, hard, head of Mike's cock slapped up against her soaking cunt.

After teasing her with it for a few moments, Cassie was about to complain like she had with Don when suddenly she was being impaled by the biggest cock she had ever seen. It felt like she was sticking her arm inside her but hotter and harder. She had to concentrate on keeping her legs locked or she would have collapsed way before he managed to get it all the way inside her.

"Ohhhh...fuuuuck...meeee!" She cried as it slid deeper and deeper.

There was an audible squelching sound as the juices and cum were pushed farther inside her or out around the shaft quickly penetrating her to the deepest parts. The pressure of all the spunk pushing up against her cervix instantly rushed her to the edge of a climax. Mike grinned wider than he already was as he kept inching his way into this sexy young woman who had started this whole crazy day.

"Yes, Baby! That's it! Fuck me with that huge cock! Fuck me hard and deep!" Cassie's voice was somewhere between pleading and demanding.

Mike wasn't about to give her the chance to regret her choice of words as he started to fuck her tight pussy hard. The truth was that he had also lusted after this young woman the way Pat did. He had an amazing sex life with his wife, and they had dabbled with swinging a couple of times in the past, but something about Cassie made him want to give in to his baser instincts.

Now, his fantasy was coming true as Cassie writhed and moaned on the end of his rigid prick, shouting obscenities that matched anything Katie had ever yelled. Katie was doing her best to keep up with the younger girl while she was being stretched wide by Don's cock. Even Peach was being influenced as she started dropping F-bombs and shouting filthy comments at Pat while he kept slamming his hips into her ass cheeks as hard as he could.

Don kept panning the camera around while the orgy continued for quite a while. Eventually, he began to feel the familiar sensation of an impending orgasm. He glanced over at Pat and saw that his friend was getting very close as well. He checked on Mike and knew that he couldn't possibly be that close after recently blowing a load in Cassie's mouth.

"Cassie!?" He shouted over the noise that everyone was making. He wasn't sure if the younger woman didn't hear him or was lost in her sex haze again, but she didn't respond in any noticeable way. "Mike?" He tried again.

Mike looked up and saw the look on Don's face. "Are you...?" he started.

"Yeah, man. Not long now!" Don answered, not sure what he should do about his impending explosion. "What do you think?"

"Go ahead," Mike answered without hesitation, taking Don completely by surprise.

"Uh...what!?" He asked just to make sure he understood precisely what his buddy was telling him.

"It's ok...unh...right, Honey?" Mike responded while grimacing as Cassie's current orgasm was clearly making her twat clench down on him with noticeable force.

"Fuck yeah, it is!" Katie answered as she shoved her ass back harder against Don's thighs. "I want to...uhh...feel that fat fucking thing...ahh...explode in me! Cassie isn't getting all the cum today!"

"Um...what about me, man?" Pat chimed in, causing Don to swing the camera in his direction.

"Well...I don't know. I'm not sure I'm..."

"Don't fucking listen to him, Pat," Peach cut her husband off. "If he's...uh...going to cum in his friend's wife, you can too. It's not...ohh...like you can knock me up again, right?"

"I guess so," Pat answered but still looked over at Don to really make sure.

Don just shrugged as he kept meeting Katie's urgent thrusting with his own. "Like you said, who am I to say no?"

"Would both of you...uuunh...shut up and fuck us?" Katie yelled over her shoulder. "I want some goddamn cum...ohhh...and I want it now! Right, Peach?"

"Mmmm, yeah! Cum in us guys! I fuckin' want it inside me!" Ashley moaned as her own orgasm rose up.

"That's my girl! Ohh...fuuuuck, I'm gonna' cum! Cum with me, Don! Fill your best friend's wife...ohhh...with your jizz! Oh, here it comes! Fuuuuck, I'm cumming!! Hurry up and cum, Baby! Oh...shit...yes, that's it! Ahhh fuck, I can feel you cumming inside me!" Katie moaned and leaned over to kiss her friend on the mouth again while she climaxed hard. Don was grunting with every blast of cum that was racing through his shaft. It felt like it was being literally milked out by Katie's clenching cunt muscles.

Just about the time Don was finished grunting and groaning as his balls emptied themselves into his new lover, Pat began to take the last few strokes of his own peak. Peach pulled her mouth away from Katie's as she felt the cock inside her swell up.

"Oh fuck yes, Pat! Cum for me! Cum inside my pussy! Oh, baby," she shouted looking up at her husband who was recording every moment. "Fuck, Honey, he's cumming! Oh...shit, he's cumming in meeee! Fuuuuck! Yes, Pat, oh...fuck...yes! Oh, I'm cumming. I'm gonna' cum while you fill me up!"

Don couldn't even begin to feel jealous as he filmed his friend depositing his load. The look of ecstasy on his wife's face mattered more than any stupid male dominance bullshit. Besides, he had just fucked another woman right in front of her, so he really had no right to judge. He was feeling just fine with the way things were going as long as there wasn't any post orgy regrets. He didn't see a problem with anything that had happened or might happen in the near future.

After recovering from their individual climaxes, the foursome turned their attention to the remaining couple still passionately fucking each other's brains out. Don handed the camera back to Pat before giving his wife a kiss like none they had ever had before. Then, he crawled across the bed and kneeled down in front of Cassie.

Cass's eyes were glazed over and every breath she took was a grunt or groan of some kind. Don wasn't sure if she was still in reality at the moment, but he decided that she probably wouldn't object to what he was thinking anyway. He aimed his deflated, sticky dick up to her lips and brushed against them with the head a few times before she seemed to instinctively react and opened her mouth to suck him off. Soon enough, the semen and pussy juice had been replaced with her saliva and Don's fourth hard-on of the afternoon was rising to make its way down her throat.

He was actually surprised that he still had enough left in him for another round but figured that the circumstances probably had more to do with it than any personal stamina. He was in his mid-twenties, but nothing in his previous sexual experience could have prepared him for this. He sat on his heels and spread his knees before leaning back on his hands so that he could literally fuck Cass's mouth with his enormously wide pole just by flexing his hips.

Looking back over his shoulder, he saw Pat filming the three of them while his wife and Katie took turns sucking his cock back into life. Pat just gave a little wave and Don nodded back with a big grin. If Pat could get it up one more time, he was sure those two would be capable of making it happen.

Cassie was lost. She knew she had been somewhere, was still somewhere, but she couldn't remember where that was. She knew she was doing something, and something was being done to her, but she wasn't quite sure about that either. All she really knew is that every time she almost figured it out, a huge explosion went off in her entire body and blanked it all out again. It didn't bother her that much because the explosions felt better than anything she had ever known before but her mind still struggled to swim back to the surface every time the blast wave subsided.

She didn't think it was important, but her body was definitely experiencing something and her mind insisted that she try to figure it out while it was still happening. Then, she had a flash of Kaiden's face and it all came back to her in a rush. The lying and cheating, her plan for revenge, her friends agreeing to help, the blowjobs and the sex. Sex. That was it. She was having sex with Mike and her friends to get back at Kaiden for being a no-good jerk.

Cassie's eyes cleared and she snapped back to reality with sharp gasp. There was an enormously big cock pounding furiously away at her gushing cunt. She could feel the juice and cum running like little rivers down the inside of her legs and between her toes. Her knees were sore from being locked for so long and her arms were tired. The incredibly wide shaft that was lodged entirely down her esophagus and filling her mouth to the brim was an unexpected surprise. Whenever the cock behind her, Mike's cock, she remembered, slammed up into her, the fat prick, which could only be Don's, would get pushed even deeper than it was.

Cassie pulled back with all her remaining strength in order to catch the breath she realized she desperately needed. Just as she inhaled, Mike's cock rammed her cervix again and she felt Don's shaft slide back into her open throat. Forgetting about the sore muscles in her arms and legs, she began to rock back and forth and almost lost herself again as she bounced between the two hard tools penetrating her from both ends. She could feel the cum she drank earlier sloshing warmly in her stomach as Mike and Don began to work with her and rocked her back and forth.

Cassie was glad she came around when she did because it was in time to hear Mike begin to grunt like he had before his last eruption. She pulled her mouth off of Don's pole and stroked it with her hand while she used her remaining strength and her free hand to fuck Mike back as hard as she could.

"Oh...fuck, Mike, yes! Are you going to cum soon?" She practically shrieked over her shoulder.

"Unh...yeah! Just about," Mike answered, clenching his jaw in anticipation.

"Oh...cum in me, Mike! I want it so fuckin' bad! Add your fucking jizz to your friend's! I want to have your...unnnh...baby! Let's make fucking triplets! Oh...shit! Cum in me so I can...ahhh...have one for each of you! Oh, fuuuuck!!!"

"Fuck, I'm cumming Cass," Mike shouted and buried himself balls deep.

"Oh, fuuuuck! I think it's going straight into my womb! Shit you're...mmm...cumming so deep inside me! Fuuuuck! I'm gonna' cum again! Ohhhhhh...fuuuuck!" Cassie shoved Don's cock all the way back down her throat to muffle her scream causing Don to groan like a barbarian.

Mike's cock continued to pump shots of jizz right up against her uterus and she could feel every last drop go inside her. When he was finally done, her legs gave out and her knees hit the floor with a slightly painful jolt, but she didn't even feel it while she continued sucking Don's fat prick as her climax abated.

Mike motioned Don to move back on the bed. His dick slipped out of Cassie's mouth and she practically wailed as the feeling of being so empty suddenly hit her. Ignoring her weak legs, she crawled up on the bed after Don and got his dick back in her mouth before he managed to make it halfway across.

Cass sucked his dick like she was possessed and Mike took his cue to head to the other side of the bed where Pat was still filming and getting a spectacular double blow-job of his own.

"Trade places?" Mike asked as he came over.

"Sure, man. You think she can handle another round?" Pat quipped.

Mike looked over at Cassie groaning and furiously sucking Don's cock while rubbing and fingering her dripping pussy. "What do you think?" he asked rhetorically.

Pat simply handed Mike the camera before walking over on the bed to get behind Cassie. Mike got the scene in focus again just as Peach and his wife moved in to suck his dick and he almost dropped the camera on their heads.

"A little warning would be nice," he commented dryly.

"Awww," was all he got for a response before his wife's tongue wrapped itself around his shaft.

Mike smiled as he went back to focusing on the action at the other end of the bed. Pat had already started fucking Cassie again as she continued to inhale Don's shaft. Soon, she was rocking between the two of them the way she had been between Mike and Don just moments before.

Winderboy
Winderboy
11 Followers