Cassandra's Revenge Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Winderboy
Winderboy
11 Followers

Now, Katie began to literally thrash around to the point that Mike had to physically hold her in place while he kept fucking her. He could feel the shockwaves of her climaxes through his arms as Pat continued to time his thrusts into her shitter to meet Mike's own strokes into her sopping pussy. Mike's entire groin was drenched in his wife's cum. He had known she was a gusher for a long time, but he had never seen her produce this much sticky fluid before. Having a prick in every orifice was clearly a dream come true judging by that reaction alone. The fact that it was taking almost all of his strength to control her convulsions was also a pretty big indicator.

It was actually a pretty big turn on for him as well. Although he never thought of himself as a voyeur, the idea of sitting back to watch his gorgeous wife take on a bunch of guys was quickly becoming a fantasy that he would like fulfilled. For now, he simply laid back on the couch to watch Katie sucking his friend's dick more closely while he made sure to keep his hips moving as hard and fast as he could. He was amazed by how much of Don's fat cock was disappearing into her mouth over and over. He almost laughed when she forced her way forward until her nose actually touched his abdomen and then managed to stick out her crazy-long tongue to lick the underside of his balls. It wasn't the act itself that amused him, but the reaction it got out of Don was priceless. Mike could actually see his eyes bug out and his face flush in complete surprise.

"What's the matter, pal? Wasn't expecting that?" he half-mocked.

"You ain't fuckin' kidding, man," Don shot back with a grimace as Katie went back to steadily mouth fucking him. "That tongue is fucking insane!"

Katie half moaned, half chuckled before repeating her performance. Don's knees almost buckled as her tongue worked its magic and his groans were broken up by several 'fucks' and 'shits' whenever he managed to catch enough of a breath to utter one. When she needed a breath of her own, Katie pulled her mouth completely off of him, letting his pulsating manhood slap his belly with a wet 'smack.'

Looking down, she found herself staring right into her husband's penetrating gaze. She slid her arms down to wrap around the back of his neck while she caught her breath.

"Enjoying yourself?" Mike inquired with a grin.

"Mmmm," was all Katie replied before grinding her hips in tight circles to meet the dicks slamming both her holes.

"I wanna' just sit back and watch you fuck a bunch of guys sometime," Mike blurted without really thinking about what he was admitting.

Katie's eyes widened in shock, "Oh, really?"

Mike nodded with sudden conviction, "Yeah, baby. You look soo fuckin' sexy right now that I want a chance to see the whole picture."

Katie squeezed her eyes shut with a groan as the mental image overwhelmed senses that were already being pushed to their limit. Her pussy gushed a tidal wave of juice around the throbbing pole of her ever-surprising husband. "How many...uh...guys?" She managed to ask when her climax subsided.

"As many as you want, babe. Three...thirty...I just want to watch you do it!"

Katie immediately had another orgasm as the thought of dozens of hard cocks surrounding her filled her vision. Just thinking about all that dick, fucking her one after the other, filling her completely again and again, tasting all the different flavors on her long tongue, feeling all the different shapes sliding in and out of her...swallowing load after load of different jizz. Her eyes rolled back in her head as she pictured it. When she regained her senses, she noticed that Don's fat schlong was still dangling right next to her face. She looked up at his face and giggled at the sad, puppy-dog, look in his eyes.

"Sorry, stud. The hubby distracted me." Katie quickly followed up her apology by deep-throating his enormous staff to the root and licking his heavy scrotum again.

"Ughhh, apology accepted," Don quipped as his hands gripped the back of her head for support. "And if that little fantasy ever comes true, make sure you count me in."

Katie withdrew long enough to moan, "Count on it!" then went back to swallowing him whole.

"In fact," Don continued with pauses for the occasional moan, "I wouldn't mind, uh, watching my best buddy and a bunch of guys have their, oh, way with my sexy girl either!"

"What!?" Peach squealed from her nearby seat. "I don't think so, dear."

"Well not right now," Don amended, "but after the baby is born. I remember how much you loved that threesome with my brother last year!"

"Donovan!" Ashley scolded. "That's...private," she finished with a shameful blush.

"I think we're all a little past 'private,' sweetheart," Mike chimed in from under his squirming wife.

Ashley realized with a little shock that she was sitting in her closest friend's living room, in the middle of the day, stark naked and pregnant, two fingers in her pussy and two more in her asshole, watching her best friend suck her husband's cock while she fucked his friends. Put into perspective, it did seem pretty foolish to be ashamed about past sexual experiences or future fantasies.

"I'll have to think about it," she conceded before focusing on her masturbation again. Little flashes of the same visions Katie was having popped in and out of her thoughts as she worked herself up to another climax.

While Ashley reached a new peak, Katie continued to wiggle and squirm on the end of three separate cocks. After the exciting revelations about future fantasies, all four of them focused entirely on the ebb and flow of their fucking. After another series of small orgasms, Katie couldn't stop thinking about feeling different cocks in all her holes so she decided now was as good a time as any to get started.

"I need a little change," she announced after releasing Don's fat prick from the velvet trap of her throat.

With a quick scoot forward, Pat's cock popped loose to stand waving in the air. Katie brought her feet up onto the couch before anyone could voice a complaint and stood up so she was straddling her hubby's legs. With two careful steps, she spun around and then knelt back down. In one motion, she found Mike's soaking wet cock and slid it into her puckered anus. Mike groaned in astonishment as she sat all the way down on his tool. Once fully impaled, Katie lifted her knees up and looked in Don's direction.

"Fuck my pussy with that fat cock!" she said without batting an eye.

Don's answer was a smile and a hop off the couch. Pat got out of his way with a slightly bewildered and even more disappointed look on his face. Katie saw it and knew what he was thinking. "Don't worry, Pat," she added quickly, "I haven't forgotten you. Let me suck that dick. I want to taste my ass all over you."

Pat was stunned. Peach gasped so loudly it reminded everyone that she was still there watching everything that was going on. She had been furiously masturbating on the other half of the couch the entire time, enjoying the show as much as Katie was enjoying being the show. Now, she was overwhelmed by her friend's suggestion. So far, Peach was excited by all of it and had even started to think about trying it herself, but this was too much. Could her best friend actually want to taste her own asshole? The idea was beyond anything she could have ever imagined. It occurred to her that if she ever agreed to her husband's suggestion, she had better get used to the idea because there was little chance of that many guys giving much thought to cleaning themselves off between her ass and her mouth.

The second Katie had uttered those words, Pat had leaped up onto the couch and was now aiming his shiny dick right at her face. Peach almost shouted for Katie to stop, but the words refused to come before her friend greedily leaned in and wrapped her long tongue completely around Pat's dirty shaft. Don was stunned for a handful of heartbeats as well. Then, lust overruled his awe and he focused on the task he had been given. Without glancing back up at the unbelievable activity going on in front of him, he got a firm grip on his prick and carefully got himself into position to use it. With a minimum amount of contact with Mike's legs, he got himself in place and stuck the head of his cock between the lips of Katie's lower mouth.

He completely ignored the cry she uttered as he shoved his wide shaft into the clenching tunnel of her wet pussy. He could immediately tell that there was another cock buried in her ass. Her cunt had been tight when he had fucked it earlier that afternoon, but now, it reminded him of the first time he had slept with his virgin wife. Ashley's pussy had been so tight back then that it had almost been painful for both of them until she had worked up enough natural lubrication to make it easier to slide in and out.

Lubrication wasn't an issue now, though, since Katie's snatch was literally soaked, but it was still just as tight. He had seen his best friend's impressive tool and blocked out the fact that he was about to become increasingly intimate with exactly how impressive it was. After a few attempts to get his legs in the right place, Don was finally able to start fucking that snug hole with every inch he had. His girth stretched Katie to the breaking point and her screams reached a range that almost hurt his ears. Mike wasn't about to let him take all the credit however, and he started thrusting his hips upward as hard and fast as he could to match his friend's strokes.

Katie's cries continued even as Pat shoved his dick back in her open mouth. The volume was muffled, but Peach was certain the neighbors would still be able to hear it if they stopped to listen. Completely pinned between three males and their urgent cocks, her body began to convulse with multiple orgasms. The powerful taste of her asshole was coating her tongue and the smell filled her nostrils with its sickly-sweet aroma. Her mind was locked on the details of each man's shaft. Not only was this new position causing them to hit slightly different places inside her, but the fact that they were unique sizes and shapes drove her wild. Her husband's pole felt like hardened steel slamming up to hit her somewhere behind her stomach while his best friend's fat prick stretched her cunt all the way up until the head collided with her cervix.

Whenever they bottomed out simultaneously, it felt as if she had been struck by lightning. Meanwhile, Pat swung his leg over to straddle her chest so he could feed her his manhood more forcefully. As her writhing and moaning increased, the men seemed to lose whatever shred of restraint they had left. Almost as if they planned it, Pat, Mike, and Don began to grope, fondle and squeeze her like wild apes.

Katie's eyes widened with a hint of fear as her lithe body was savagely molested by six hands and three pulsing cocks. What had started out as aggressive, passionate sex was now pure, animalistic fucking. She struggled weakly, pushing with numb hands against her husband's thighs and his best friend's chest, but the men paid it no heed. Their urges could not be tamed any longer and none of them had any intention of stopping until they were completely satisfied.

Pat's cock was continuously invading her throat for so long that she was certain he would choke her. The only thing that saved her was her body's natural defenses, which managed to cough him out long enough to suck in a lungful of precious air before he shoved his prick back in and savagely pulled her hair as he throat-fucked her. The other two were sawing in and out of her groin like lumberjacks in a race and there was nothing she could do to slow them down. Her orgasms kept coming so quickly that she couldn't tell when one ended and the next one began. Eventually, her strength left her completely and she lay in the mercy of men who were too far gone to notice.

They were gripping her fiercely enough that she would have bruises all over, heedless of the fact that they were bumping into each other almost as much as they were grinding into her. Such matters were meaningless at this point. Peach was worried, but at the same time, the mere sight of what was taking place in front of her kept her glued to her spot on the adjacent couch. Her masturbating had increased to match the pace as well and she was wriggling in the throes of her own climaxes often enough.

Just when it seemed like Katie's body couldn't possibly handle anything more, all three men began to give their unique indications of impending orgasm. Somehow, the various grunts and groans signaled some small reserve of energy buried deep in her body. She began to moan as loudly as she had at the beginning and for thirty intense seconds, she struggled to give back as good as she was getting.

Ashley watched in stunned awe, her own fingers shocked motionless in her pussy and ass, as all four bodies seemed to heave and surge so much that she swore the couch was going to tip over. The noise they made was like a filthy porno and a violent slasher flick rolled into one. It went on and on and on until Peach was no longer sure that it could ever actually stop. Then it did. Suddenly. Almost frighteningly. It stopped.

Three men with contorted looks somewhere between pain and pleasure were frozen in time with a beautiful woman trapped helplessly between them. Ashley was certain she blinked at least a dozen or more times in that incredible moment, but afterwards, her mind refused to recall it in such a way. Time snapped back like an overstretched rubber band. There was a groan so earth-shatteringly deep that it could easily have been mistaken for the earth actually splitting apart to swallow the house whole.

Ashley continued to watch. She heard the groan. Whether it was from one of the four in particular, or all of them at once, she couldn't say for certain. She saw in vivid detail as her friend's throat pulsated and contracted several times. She saw her husband, hands clenched as if holding on for dear life around her friend's breasts, pouring his seed into another woman's womb. She saw her husband's best friend doing the same inside his wife's bowels. If not for the mind-numbing power of the groan, she knew she would be able to hear all three men pumping their sticky fluid into her friend's entire body. And then it was over. The four of them collapsed in a heap for a few moments before fuzzy realization caused them to fall away from one another.

Don slipped gingerly back until his calves clipped the edge of the coffee table and he sat down with a thud. Pat all but fell off the back of the couch before he caught himself and managed to land in a heap in the seat farthest away from Peach. Mike gave one last exhausted heave that worked to roll Katie's limp body off of him in Ashley's direction before he flopped his arms down and his head back, breathing in huge lungfuls of air with closed eyes.

Katie was a complete wreck. Ashley could already see bruises starting to form beneath the red patches of skin all over her body. She managed to curl up slightly on the couch and began to whimper incoherent words as Peach watched a tremendous amount of white jizz leak out of her before running down both sides of her leg to pool on the leather cushion. All of them were panting like dogs in 100 degree weather.

A minute passed, then another, and another. Ashley started to regain control of her senses and she looked up to see Chris standing between the kitchen and the living room with a look that said he had seen the same thing she had just witnessed. Then she heard her friend begin to say something over and over in breathless whispers. Peach leaned over and put her ear next to Katie's head in order to hear what she was mumbling.

"Peach...Peach...Peach..." Katie murmured over and over.

"What is it, Honey?" Ashley asked, worried that they had gone too far and Katie needed real help.

"You...you..." Katie whispered between gasps, struggling to form the words she was looking for.

"What, babe, what do you need?"

"Not me...you...you have..." Katie tried again.

"Take it easy," Ashley pleaded, "what do I have to do?"

"You...you have to...have to...try that!" Katie finally managed with a parting smile before exhaustion made her pass out.

Ashley paused for a few moments, trying to make sure she had just heard what she was sure she had heard. Then she laughed. Not loud at first. It was almost a hiccup. Then a giggle. Then pure incredulous laughter. Chris screwed his face into a mask of bewilderment as he watched the gorgeous pregnant woman become overtaken with hysterics.

"What is it!?" he all but demanded. Wanting to know what Katie could have possibly said that would have caused such an odd reaction.

"She said," Ashley struggled between giggles, "that I have to try that!"

Her statement fell on silence for a two-count before all four men quickly joined her in fits of laughter. The three recent participants all chuckled with closed eyes and wide smiles as the energy began to trickle back into their bodies. Chris laughed almost as wildly as Ashley after seeing what she had seen from the opposite side of the room. He knew at that moment that all of their lives were about to change dramatically and the day wasn't even over yet...

Winderboy
Winderboy
11 Followers