Cassie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TomWine
TomWine
935 Followers

God, she looked so fucking sexy. With my free hand I reached down and started rubbing my growing cock, and then leaned forward and entered her pussy from behind, letting my cock inch its way into her womanhood. It felt better than before as I entered my sister from behind. Reaching around her, I put my hands on her tits and rubbed them as I started fucking her in the shower.

"Oh god, Tim. Oh yes, fuck me again, brother. Fuck me again."

I started thrusting in and out of my sister rapidly this time, making love to her, my sweet sister.

It only took about a minute and a half and I shot off inside of her again. I had to stand perfectly still as I did because the feeling was so fucking intense. God, this was great.

Cassie turned around and brought her lips to mine and we kissed. For a long time we kissed under the running water. God, she was a good kisser.

I let my hands run all over her wet body as we stood there with the shower water pouring over us, looking at and feeling the beautiful body of my sister.

I finished washing her off, and then she washed me off, paying special attention to my cock, which was still semi hard. Never, absolutely never have I lasted this long with another woman. I could have fucked her again, even though I had just cum for the second time. My cock was getting hard again as Cassie washed it.

Maybe it was her beauty, or her tight ass and pussy, or maybe it was because she was my sister and this was taboo sex or something, but I still wanted to make love to her again. I never wanted to leave my sisters apartment. I wanted her.

"God, Tim, does this thing ever go down?" she asked as she continued washing my cock and balls.

"I don't think so, it's been like that all evenning. Just looking at you and your sexy body, Cassie, makes me hard. I could fuck you again, right now."

"Ooo, I like the way you think, Tim. I could go another round if you want to, or we could rest up a while, and then do it again. We have all weekend, you know. I told you earlier that you wouldn't need your underwear until Monday, remember?"

"Yeah, I remember, and I'm beginning to think you're right about that."

Cassie rinsed me off and then turned off the water and led me out of the shower. She took a towel and dried me off, and then dried herself off, and then dropped the towel to the floor.

"How about we go to me room now, my sheets are clean," Cassie said with a slight laugh.

"That sounds good to me," I replied as she took my hand and led me to her bed.

Cassie pulled back the covers and we both slid into the bed. Cassie was on her back and I rolled over on my side, reached out, and gently rubbed her breasts for a few minutes, while she looked at me with a sexy smile on her face.

"Did you ever think we'd have sex?" Cassie asked me.

"No, I never thought we would. I've always thought you were beautiful, Cassie, and these past few weeks, like we've been together more than ever before and I started having thoughts about you, thoughts like I've never had before; but they were just thoughts, I never felt that this would really happen, but I'm glad it did. What about you?"

"Honestly, I've had a bad crush on you for a couple of years," she said, softly.

"Really? I never knew that," I replied.

"Why do you think I was always dragging you along to all those parties and all?"

"I never thought about it, I guess. I mean, I really enjoyed going with you, like tonight, but I never thought you had any ulterior motives about it; but I really did enjoy going with you."

"Yeah, I always enjoyed it that you would go with me, that always made me seem special or something. I was always proud that you went with me to all those games and all those parties. Deep inside, though, I wanted, and fantasized that you were my date and we were going out together."

"Really?"

"Yeah, really. We'd come home and I wanted to go with you to your bedroom so fucking bad, but it never happened. Then when I came here to school, I decided I'd try to spend as much time with you as possible, hoping that you'd notice, I don't know, notice that I've grown up and I'm not just your kid sister anymore."

"Well, that part worked, I've certainly noticed that you've grown into a very beautiful woman, Cassie, the most beautiful woman I've ever seen."

"Thank you," Cassie replied, "did you ever go to bed, you know, after any of those parties or anything, you know, thinking about me or anything like that?"

"Oh, fuck yes," I replied. "Every time we went out, I'd go to bed thinking about you, and I'd beat off every time."

"Really, you beat off thinking about me?"

"Oh yes, every time. I've always been fascinated with you, but I thought you were just being nice to me because I'm such an introvert; and you know what? I was always proud to be with you, too. I was with the most beautiful girl at any party we went to, or any game, and I was with you. God, I loved that, Cassie; and yes, every time we'd get home, I'd go to my bedroom and beat off thinking of you."

"Well, I've masturbated many times thinking of you, too. If we only knew . . .'

"We know now, don't we?"

"Yes, we do," Cassie replied.

I leaned over and kissed Cassie again, and continued kissing her for several minutes, then I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her over next to me. Cassie draped her leg across mine, I dropped my hand to her ass, and we fell asleep, wrapped around each other. It felt so right.

I woke up several times during the night, and each time I looked at my lovely sister, sleeping next to me. I couldn't just look at her either, I had to touch her. Everywhere. I traced my fingers along her lovely breasts, causing her nipples to become erect. Then I'd let my fingers glide along her skin to her hips, and then to her pussy. I'd gently spread her pussy lips apart and let the tip of my finger find it's way inside. I'd move it around just enough to get it wet, and then I'd bring it to my mouth to taste her sweet juices.

About four o'clock I woke up again, and started touching her. All over. When I got down to her pussy, Cassie moaned softly, although I could tell she was still asleep. I crawled down between her legs, opened them enough that I could see her bare pussy, and started slowly licking it. I let my tongue go deep inside of her, so that I could get a good taste of her insides. God, she was good.

Cassie started moaning louder as I licked and sucked her pussy. I didn't want to wake her up, but I couldn't stop licking and sucking her sex, so I continued.

After a few minutes, maybe five or six, Cassie started to squirm. She brought her hands to the back of my head and pressed my head tight against her pussy, spreading her legs further apart as I continued licking her and eating her.

"Oh, yes, I love that. Keep doing that. Oh yes, keep doing that," she would say softly, over and over. "Keep doing that."

I was getting worked up by this time; my cock was hard and I was getting excited. I continued licking and sucking my sister, enjoying the sweet taste. I wanted her so much.

I spread her legs and moved up between them, and then lowered my crotch to hers, and let my cock slide into her. Cassie moaned as I continued sliding into her, until I was in balls deep. I started fucking my sister, slowly at first, but increasing my speed and intensity until I was fucking her harder than before. God, I couldn't get enough of my sister's pussy.

Cassie brought her legs up and wrapped them around my waist, pulling my cock deeper into her as I bottomed out inside of her. Cassie was getting louder now, and I was also getting more vocal than I've ever been during sex.

"Do you like that, Cassie? Do you like the feeling of your brother's cock inside of you?"

"Oh fuck, yes," she replied.

"Oh fuck, yes, what, Cassie?"

"Oh fuck yes, I like the feeling of my brothers cock inside of me. Fuck me, Tim!"

"Tell me how much you like is, sis."

"I love the feeling, Tim. I've always wanted you to do this, and it feels better than I ever imagined it would feel. God, I love your cock in me, Tim!"

I kept fucking my sister, harder and harder, until I could hear my balls painfully slapping against her ass as I thrust into her. I grabbed her tits and squeezed them, feeling the softness of her skin in my hands. I moved them up her chest to her throat, and felt the tightness of her throat as she moaned louder. I moved them to her face, and circled my fingers around her mouth, letting a finger go inside her mouth. Cassie sucked on my finger like it was my cock as I moved it around the inside of her mouth.

Cassie was squirming, rotating her hips, clinching her ass, bringing it up tighter against me as I drove into her. She reacted around and grabbed the base of my cock, and squeezed it as I fucked her. I watched her tits bounce up and down, her face contort as she was nearing her third orgasm of the evening. I could tell she was about to cum by the expression on her face, and in just a few seconds, she announced that she was nearing orgasm.

"Fuck,fuck,fuck, Tim, I'm gonna fucking cum again," as I felt her pussy walls tighten around my manhood, milking my cum out of my balls. I released my sperm deep inside my sister as I came several times. I don't know where it was all coming from, but I emptied another load into my sisters pussy. I came so fucking hard it hurt. My cock hurt. My balls hurt. I fucking hurt all over as I finished emptying my balls into my sister.

"God, you are good," I said to Cassie. "You are one good fuck, sis. You are one good fuck."

"Better than beating off thinking about me?"

"Oh fuck yes, much better than beating off thinking about you."

"You'll never have to do that again, Tim. From now on, you can have the real thing, anytime you want it. Anytime at all."

I leaned forward and kissed her again, then pulled her over to me as I rolled onto my back. I pulled Cassie part way on to me. She draped her left leg over my legs, and as she did, I could feel the cum dripping out of her and onto my leg, but I didn't give a fuck. This was good, and I wanted it to last forever.

Cassie woke me up around 8:30; her mouth was on my cock and she was giving me a masterful blow job. God, that sister of mine could suck cock. I don't know how long she'd been at it, but I thought I would blow when I woke up, it felt so good.

"I thought that might get your attention, big brother," Cassie said as soon as she saw me open my eyes.

I reached down and placed my hands on my sister's head, and guided her back to mu cock. She licked it a few times, to get it wet, I suppose now, and then said that what she really wanted was to feel me inside of her again.

She crawled up on top of me, reached around and placed the head of my cock at the entrance of her pussy, and pressed back, causing my cock to enter her all the way.

"Oh, yeah, that's what I wanted," Cassie said, as she started moving up and back on my erection. I reached up and held her shoulders, and looking down, watched my cock as it went in and out of my sister's pussy. I slid one hand down and started molesting my sister's breasts, tweaking her nipples and rubbing her flesh. Cassie leaned forward and brought her breast to my mouth, while still riding my cock. I sucked on her tits, first one and then the other, while she continued riding my hard cock.

The harder I sucked, the harder she rode me. I was bucking my hips up hard now, trying to get as far in my sister as I possibly could. I kept thinking, this is my little sister Cassie. Two days ago, this would have been a vision in my mind as I masturbated; now it's my new reality, and I couldn't believe it. I was fucking my little sister, Cassie; or rather, she was fucking me, because I was entirely under her control this morning, and something inside of me told me that it was going to be this way all day, perhaps all weekend, as much as we were enjoying each other.

Cassie continued riding my cock until she reached her orgasm, and I reached mine.

"Oh, Christ, brother, I'm gonna cum, brother, I'm gonna cum!"

With that announcement, I let go, and started shooting my morning load into my sister's pussy. I raised my hips each time my cock erupted, driving my cum deep inside of her.

Cassie fell forward onto me, and I could feel the softness of her breasts as they bell upon my chest. I rubbed her back, and then moved my hands lower to grasp her firm ass as she stayed in place.

Cassie had a firm ass, for sure. I was rubbing it with both hands now, as Cassie rested her head on my shoulder.

"Mmmm, I love it when you rub my body, Tim. That really feels good."

I continued rubbing Cassie's sweet ass while she purred in my ear.

"How about some breakfast, and then we can do this again," Cassie said.

Cassie got out of the bed and walked to the kitchen to fix breakfast, as I watched, taking in every inch of her nude young frame.

After I smelled the aroma of fresh brewed coffee, I got out of the bed and walked out to the kitchen.

"That's good timing, Tim, I just finished brewing you a pot of coffee. Isn't this the brand you like?" Cassie asked, lifting up a bag of Starbucks Sumatra Dark.

"Yeah, that's what I use, but how'd you . . ."

"I'm always prepared, bro. You should know that by now."

It was nice of her to fix me some coffee, and to have my favorite brand, well, the only brand I drink, handy. I thought it was kinda weird though that she had a new bag of my coffee. I walked over to the refrigerator, and found a new jug of orange juice, so I poured a glass. Again, I thought it was strange that Cassie had my brand of coffee and orange juice. As I looked through the refrigerator, I also noticed several other items that are my favorites, and all in new packaging, unopened. Has Cassie gone to the store early this morning? I wondered. She must have. She didn't know I was coming over, did she? This was getting weird.

"Cassie, how is it you have my brand of coffee handy?" I asked, truing to see what I could get out of her.

"I always keep it handy, just in case you come over," she replied.

By that time, Cassie had finished my eggs, scrambled with cheddar cheese, onions and bacon, just as I like them. She even had English muffins. It was my perfect breakfast, and Cassie knew it, and she had everything to make it.

"That looks delicious, Cassie," I said, complimenting her on the excellent breakfast she set before me.

"I hoped you'd like it," she said, planting a soft kiss on my lips before I took the first bite. They were perfect, too. Just right. Cassie sat beside me, watching me eat, and making small talk.

I finished the scrambled eggs, orange juice and coffee, and Cassie poured me a second cup of coffee.

"You didn't eat any breakfast," I said to her.

"I wasn't hungry. I'll have something for lunch, and maybe this piece of your English muffin," she replied as she took the last bite of my muffin from my plate.

"So, what do you want to do now?" I asked my sweet kid sister.

"You," she said, smiling at me.

"So, all you want to do today is fuck and eat?" I asked her.

"Well, we don't have to eat, if you don't want to," she replied, laughing, as she walked over to me, pushed me back in my chair, and sat down in my lap, facing me, with her hands around my head.

"All I want today is you, Tim, just you; and maybe tomorrow too! You don't have anything you have to do this weekend, do you?" she asked me.

"No, nothing I have to do. I was going to spend the day at the library, but I really don't need to, I think I have my classed under control."

"Good, cause I want to stay naked with you all day. I've dreamed about this for years, and I want to make it last as long as I can."

"Fine with me," I said as I leaned forward and took one of her breasts into my mouth, and then the other.

Cassie and I made love again, and I have to say that sex with my sister was fantastic. She was such a turn on to me, especially since last night. Who'd thought that out meeting in the library would end with us sharing a bed and making love, what, three or four times already, and it's only Saturday morning.

I couldn't believe that Cassie was offering herself to me like she was. God, her pussy tasted so fucking fantastic, and to fuck her, well, it was like nothing I've ever experienced before.

We had lunch about twelve thirty. I again noticed that Cassie just happened to have some of my favorite foods in her cabinet and refrigerator. I absolutely loved a certain kind of Mac and Cheese, and Cassie made it. I was surprised that she had it.

After lunch, we were both still nude, and Cassie suggested that we go back to the bedroom and rest for a while. She said she was a little tired from the late night and wanted to get a little nap, so we did.

Once on the bed, we got under the covers and snuggled, as she called it. Cassie faced me at first, and then turned so that I was spooning her. She grabbed my arm and brought it around her, with my hand resting on her tits. While she was supposed to be sleeping, she kept rubbing her breasts with her fingers intertwined in mine, so that I was rubbing them as well. My body was pressed tight against hers, and my cock was starting to harden, just being there with her and rubbing her breasts. I could feel Cassie pressing back with her ass against my ass, gyrating slowly against my growing erection. When I got fully hard, I could hear Cassie softly moaning as my cock pressed against her, and she started holding her breasts tighter than before. Before long she was pressing back against my cock harder, and then, reaching around, slid the tip of my hard and wet cock into her pussy. I pressed forward until my hard cock was buried inside my sister, and we fucked again. Slowly at first, but it didn't take long for passion to take over, and soon I was fucking my sweet sister from behind.

Cassie got up on all fours and had me get behind her, and again, pressed the head of my cock back inside of her and began thrusting back on me, driving me deep inside of her pussy. Cassie was now shouting like a fucking wild woman as we fucked. I reached down and grabbing her by the hips, began pulling her back against me as I drove forward into her. I reached under my sister and started rubbing her sweet tits again, while still driving my cock into her.

O god, Tim, that feels so fucking good, just like I imagined it would. Keep fucking me. Keep fucking me."

I did, too. I kept fucking my sister until I could feel her pussy clamp down on my hard cock. That drove me over the edge, and I came another time inside my sister. After I came, Cassie turned around and took my cock into her mouth. She started sucking all the cum out, saying that she didn't want any to go to waste. She looked up at me with the residue of our combined juices smeared around her lips and chin, and continued sucking my cock.

"God that was intense," she finally said.

"Yeah, it really was. Fucking intense," I replied.

Cassie reached up and pulled me down so that I was on top of her, and started kissing me passionately. I could taste our juices in her mouth, but it wasn't a turn off or anything. We continued kissing for several minutes, when we both collapsed beside each other. Cassie kept staring at me.

"What?" I asked.

"Nothing, just wondering something, that's all."

"What?" I asked again.

"Nothing," she replied, a little more emphatically. "I think I'll get some dinner ready. I'm fixing lasagna, just as you like it," she announced as she got out of the bed and walked toward the kitchen.

"Lasagna, Mac and Cheese, English muffins, Starbucks coffee, orange juice and scrambled eggs with onion, hell, it made me think that maybe she'd planned this whole weekend. As soon as I had that thought, I started to get a little sick inside. Something was going on. Cassie HAD this whole weekend planned, didn't she? Come to think of it, she even had my favorite beer in her refrigerator. But, what about Niki? She said that Niki got sick and had to go home. She couldn't have planned that, could she?

TomWine
TomWine
935 Followers