Cassie, an Elevator, and a Maid

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Your body is shuddering and bucking and you're grinding your pussy into her slurping mouth and fingers. At long last your eyes fly open and you stare at nothing on the ceiling as your body races ahead towards climax. You reach out and grab two handfuls of long dark hair and pull the maid's face into your sopping pussy. You look down and a look of utter shock nearly replaces the look of total ecstasy on your face. You look over at me and down again at the maid, never breaking the rhythm of your pussy pushing into the maid's sucking mouth.

"W-W-What in the --?" you stutter.

"Shhh, baby, just go with it. Cum for me, love! Just feel it, just feel how good it feels. Cum, baby!" I needn't have bothered coaxing you as you are too far gone to turn back now. With a final look down between your legs you let go with a screaming, vibrating climax, gushing cum juices all over the dark-haired girl's face. You continue to grasp her by the hair, grinding into her mouth for several long moments before releasing her and collapsing back onto the floor. The maid just looks up at me and smiles.

"My turn," I tell her and she obediently backs out of the way. I kneel down between your wide open legs and lift your knees up and back. You raise your head feebly and look at me in stunned bewilderment as I slide my rock hard cock into your steaming hot cunt. You watch my cock disappear inside you and then you look to your right and see the maid kneeling beside you totally naked. Your head falls back again and you groan long and loudly.

"Oh, my god, Ian. This can't be happening!"

"Oh, but it is, my little fuck-slave. Just enjoy it." I punctuate my point by driving my cock hard into your cunt, slapping my balls against your ass. You grunt and close your eyes. I pull out and drive in again and you once again respond with a passionate grunt and moan.

You raise your head and look at the maid kneeling close beside you and turn to me again and say, "But I can't -- " to which I respond with a deep driving stroke of my cock into your pussy, grinding my pelvic bone into your clit. "Ungh!" you cry. "Oh god, Ian, I can't think when you do that. I can't -- ". Once again, I pull nearly all the way out and ram my cock back into you hard.

"You can't what? Let her watch us fuck? She already watched you suck my cock and she saw me shoot cum all over your face. What else can't she see?"

"Yes, but she was licking my pussy, and I don’t -- "

"Yes, she licked your pussy and you came, didn't you? She's also the one who licked the cum from your face and bit your nipples and tits. You nearly came both times, I saw you."

The look of shock and apprehension on your face begins to reform into confusion and curiosity. "That was her?" you ask. You look at the dark-haired girl, but this time more calmly, and with a hint of appreciation. "Oh, god, Ian, what have you done to me?"

I'm sure you're not really looking for an answer, because now you're grasping my hips and pulling me into you, forcing me to increase my pace. Now, I'm literally pounding you, lifting your ass off the floor with each stroke. Your face is a mask of intense passion and you hiss through gritted teeth, "Then fuck me, you bastard. Fuck me hard while this slut watches." You don't have to tell me twice as I begin pounding into you again and again to the sound of your moans and encouragement.

I look at the maid and she's intently watching my cock sliding in and out of your slurping cunt. "Get over here and suck this lady's tits. Bite her nipples and don't stop until I tell you." Without hesitation, she lays out next to you and begins to rub your tits with her hands, alternating between massaging the soft mounds and twisting your erect nipples.

"Oh Ian, I can't believe this. I'm revolted and excited at once. Oh, god, it feels so good. All of it."

Watching my cock slide in and out of your pussy, and watching this girl suck and nibble on your tits finally pushes me too far. With a groan, I pull my cock out of your tight hole and aim it at your tits. The maid moves her head and watches as I pump my cock furiously. We all watch as my glistening cock squirts stream after stream of hot cum over your belly and tits. As soon as the last drop falls onto your pubic hair, the dark-haired girl begins to hungrily lap up the fresh hot jism. I slide my cock back into your pulsing pussy and begin to pump you once again. You throw your head back and arch your back, screaming. The maid, with a mouth full of cum, grabs your face in her hands and covers your mouth with hers, sharing her hot sticky load with you. Your tongues mingle and entwine as you shudder through wave after wave of climax.

At last, you collapse in a heap and I fall heavily on top of you, totally spent. The maid mumbles something about getting back to work and I tell her to leave me alone with my sweet love slave. She mumbles and gathers her clothes up off the floor. I embrace you softly and kiss you long and deeply. I can taste the wonderful cocktail of juices in your kiss. Once again, we fall into a contented slumber, nestled in each other's arms.

Part IV

After a few moments of blissful slumber, I awake and lift you from the floor. I lay you on the bed and remove the remainder of your clothing. As I'm doing so, I can't help but admire the shape of your tits as they lay against your soft skin. The soft fluff of your bush is slightly damp from the recent activities. I smile as I lay the flat of my palm on your mound, feeling the moist warmth still radiating from your crotch. You moan and stir slightly. I hope you're dreaming of me. Suddenly, there's a knock at the door.

I look through the peephole and a smile spreads across my lips. "Who is it?" you ask sleepily from the bed.

"Our friend. I don't think she's ready to quit just yet."

"Oh, shit!"

"Do you want me to ignore her? I just won't answer."

You raise your upper body up on your elbows and look at me pleadingly. "I don't know, Ian. I still can't believe what happened. I'm still sort of stunned."

"I know, love. Me too. But it sure was fun, wasn't it."

With that, I make my decision and open the door. You lay back, grab a pillow and cover your face. "Oh, god," I hear you whimper through the pillow.

She's standing there in the hallway and immediately takes in the fact that I'm totally nude. Her eyes immediately fall to my semi-soft cock hanging between my legs. I step back, allowing enough room for her to enter. She steps inside the room and closes the door behind her. "I just had to come back," she says. "I can't get those images out of my mind and if I don't do something about it, I'm going to explode!" With that she steps forward and reaches down for my cock.

Half way there, I grab her wrist firmly and hold it. "Uh uh. Not me. This cock belongs to Cassie. It's hers and no one else's. If you're going to be here, you're going to be here for one reason and one reason only. To help me please my little love slave over there. Can you deal with that?"

The dark-haired beauty looks past me to your naked body on the bed and does not hesitate more than a second or two before saying, "Sure, sounds like fun. But what does she think about it? I think I sort of snuck up on her before."

"I don't know. Let's find out, shall we?" The maid and I share a devious smile. "What's your name?" She tells me her name is Toni. "Hello, Toni. Take off your clothes." I turn and walk across the room and sit in an armless chair near the window. "Cassie, get up and come here."

You remove the pillow from your face and look at me in the chair, then at Toni disrobing by the door. "Oh god," you say again and put the pillow back over your face.

"Cassie, darling. Please, get up and come over her. You're going to love this, I promise." Finally, with a groan of apprehension, you get up and come to me at the chair. "Come here," I tell you, indicating that I want a kiss. You lean over and our lips meet in a passionate embrace. I break our kiss, look into your eyes and tell you, "Cassie, my cock belongs to you and no one else. Do with it what you will. After that, just enjoy what happens." Your eyes search mine and finally I see that you're willing to trust me, at least for the time being.

"But I don't know what to do. I’m shaking all over," you whimper.

I smile and say, "Don't worry, darling, I'll take care everything. You just enjoy the ride." I give you one more sweet kiss and then say, "On your knees. Suck my cock. Show Toni what a good cocksucker you are." You immediately drop to your knees and spread my legs with your hands. With no prelude at all, you dive forward and engulf my semi-soft cock in your mouth. Immediately, I begin to grow inside your hot mouth and you groan in encouragement. Within a minute, my cock is rigid and thick as you coat it with your saliva from balls to tip. "Oh, yes, baby. Your mouth is sooooo good. Suck it." I watch as you take my cock between your lips and then lower your face in one smooth motion until your nose is nestled in my pubic hair. After a few seconds of gentle sucking, you slide your mouth back up and then all the way back down, nudging my balls with your chin. "Oh my god, Cassie. You're incredible. You'd better stop or this will be over before it starts. Stand up and turn around."

You rise and turn away from me slowly. Across the room in front of you is Toni, standing like a dark, nude statue awaiting instructions. Her long shiny hair is falling over her shoulders, down the front of her chest, partially covering the nipples on her tits. She's cupping her tits in her hands, massaging them gently. "Cassie," I say, "spread your legs and move back towards me." You obey and straddle my lap, facing away, facing Toni. I grab you hips gently and guide you down. My cock is standing straight up, aimed right at your wet pussy. You moan as the tip presses against your entrance. With a final gentle tug on your hips, you impale your tight pussy on my cock. You and I groan in exquisite pleasure in unison. You begin rocking your hips gently back and forth and side to side, slowly moving my cock in circles inside your hot pussy. The sensation is incredible!

"Toni, come here and help me with this nasty little girl." As if on springs, she immediately bounces forward and stands in front of you, looking lustily into your eyes and down at your cunt as it sucks in my cock. Her tits are at eye level. You're looking at her rock hard nipples when she suddenly, and viscously, grabs a handful of your hair at the back of your head and covers your mouth with hers. You groan in surprise and begin to whimper into her mouth as she assaults you with her tongue. She pulls back and then licks your lips from side to side, making them glisten with her saliva. Again she pulls your head roughly to hers and puts her lips on yours. This time you don't resist, sucking in her tongue, probing her mouth with your own. You can feel her long hair hanging down brushing your nipples and you moan. After a long sensuous moment, she pulls back.

"That's nice, baby," she says, "now try these." With that she pulls your head forward, mashing your mouth onto her left tit. Your mouth is open and you cover her nipple. Pulling on your hair, she pulls you away and then mashes your mouth to her other nipple. "Bite them. Hard." You obviously obey as she closes her eyes and tilts her head back in ecstasy. "Harder, baby. Make it hurt." You obviously obey. "AAAAA!!!," she screams, "oh god yes, that's it! Suck them, bite them!" I can hear the slurping of your mouth and I can see your head bobbing and twisting as your work on her tits like a dog chewing on bone. Toni is arching her back in pleasure/pain, holding your head by the hair, guiding your movements between one tit and the other. Finally, she pulls your face away from her glistening and welt-ridden tits and kisses you again, harshly, passionately. "Good girl," she breathes into your mouth.

"On your knees, Toni," I command, "time for you to return the favor." At my command, Toni drops to her knees and begins to perform the identical gnawing to your tits and nipples. With both hands in her hair, you move her head back and forth to first your left tit, then your right, then back again. Not only does this cause you to squirm around on my lap, but I can feel your cunt muscles spasm, gripping my cock like a fist.

"Oh no, " I scream, "I'm cumming! Shit!" Neither one of you seems to pay any attention as I grab your hips and pull you into me as I grind upwards into your soaking pussy. However, I feel you reach down with one hand and gently massage my balls, coaxing my load from their bloated sac. I feel myself shoot a huge load of cum deep into your cunt. Toni is still biting and sucking on your tits in a frenzy, and you're still moaning and groaning in pain and pleasure. I simply slump back and enjoy the experience. After several moments, I realize that my cock is not softening. No doubt this incredibly erotic adventure is keeping me up. I'm in no mood to waste it.

"Toni, get up and lay on the bed. On your back, with your feet at the head and your head near the foot." She does. Without letting my cock slip from your pulsating pussy, I stand with you on my lap and walk you over to the bed. We're standing at the foot of the bed and I push you forward onto the bed on your hands and knees, like we've done several times before in this room. Only this time, you've got a lusty dark-haired girl lying beneath you, her face inches from your dripping cunt. "It's time to make my little fuck slave cum, Toni. I need you to lick and suck her clit while I fuck her hard. Can you do that for her?" She responds by reaching up and sucking your swollen red clit into her hot mouth. You cry out in a flood of electric sensations and I can feel your pussy clamp and spasm around my cock. It's almost too much to stand. I reach down and spread your knees farther apart, lowering you onto Toni's face so that she can lick, bite, and suck on your clit while resting her head on the bed. Once you're both in place I begin a soft, slow rhythmic fucking of your clenched pussy. My juice- and cum-soaked balls are dragging back and forth across Toni's forehead, but she doesn't seem to mind.

Toni is squirming on the bed and I can see that she's got a hand between her legs, rubbing her own clit in time with the tonguing she's giving you. Your head is down and your hair is brushing the taut skin of her lower abdomen, raising goose-flesh there. "Cassie, is Toni as wet as you are?"

Between grunts and groans you answer, "I…ungh!….don't know…..ungh!"

"Then find out, love. Touch her for yourself and tell me what you feel."

"I don't know if…ungh!….I can, Ian….ungh!", you gasp.

"Here, let me help." I reach forward and grab your right hand and place it firmly on Toni's pussy. I place two of my fingers on top of two of yours and plunge them all into her gaping hole. "Oh yes, love, she's dripping wet for you. Aren't you impressed?"

"Oh, yes," you hiss. At first I'm guiding your fingers in and out of her cunt, but after a few strokes, I feel you take over, driving deeper with your own fingers than I can with mine. I let you go and watch as you finger fuck her dark mound. She's bucking her hips, meeting your thrusts. After a few more heated moments of this, you reach over with your left hand and begin simultaneously rubbing circles around her clit as your ram your fingers into her cunt. We both hear her moan long and deep.

"What do you think she tastes like, Cassie? Do you think she's as sweet as you, darling?"

"No one's…ungh!…as sweet….ungh!….as me, Ian…ungh!"

"No shit," Toni mumbles from beneath us. We all laugh.

"Well, see what she does taste like. I'd like your opinion." For many long seconds you do nothing and I'm sure I've finally pushed you too far. Then slowly, sensuously, you raise your right hand and lick tentatively at your middle finger. You hesitate for a second, savoring the flavor, then you pop both fingers in your mouth sucking the juices off the entire length of both."

"Mmmmmm," is all you say.

"That's what I thought," I say. "Toni, lift your knees up so I can reach them. She does. I then reach down and grab her behind each knee and pull them toward me, lifting her ass up off the bed and bringing her gaping pussy up to your face. "Hold them, Cassie." You grab her knees the way I did. With my hands free, I grab a handful of your hair and push your face forward and down. I feel it when your mouth covers her pussy because she jolts and spasms beneath us in violent convulsions. She's shouting out unintelligibly, as you slide your tongue deep inside her moist, musky folds. "That's it, baby, lick her and suck her like she's doing to you. Whatever she does, you do." The two of you fall into a gyrating rhythm and we can all hear the slurping and smacking of lips to pussy in multiple places. It's a lovely symphony and I can only close my eyes and continue the long luxurious fucking of your tight cunt as Toni massages your clit with her mouth. Finally, I'm overtaken by racking spasms in my groin and I shoot another hot load of cum deep into your pussy. I can feel each intense squirt of jism as I splash your inner walls with cum, adding to the immense load of moments ago. "Sit up a little, Cassie. Stay over her face, though. I've got a treat for Toni." With that, I pull my cock out of your tight, cum-filled pussy. You've paused in your tonguing of Toni's clit and are watching down between your legs. Toni is watching in rapt anticipation from below, knowing what's about to come. As my cock clears your opening, a fluid stream of milky-white jism oozes out of your crack, over your throbbing clit and down into Toni's waiting mouth.

"Oh my god oh my god oh my god!" you moan. From behind you, I see the muscles in your pussy clench and relax in rapid succession as you milk the cum out of yourself into Toni's slurping mouth. Unwilling to wait that long, Toni grabs your hips and pulls her face up into your dripping snatch. She locks her open mouth over your oozing hole and begins sucking fiercely, using her tongue to coax the cum out in gobs. "Oh shit! I'm cumming, Ian. I'm cumming!" you scream and throw your head back in ecstasy. Toni is sucking out your cunt and you are grinding your pussy into her glistening face. Once again, I grab your hair roughly, pull your head back to me and I kiss you long and hard, forcing my tongue in your mouth, tasting you and Toni and many other delicious fluids. You groan into my mouth and suck on my tongue. Still holding you by the hair, I push your head down, once again to Toni's wet cunt. You dive in and begin biting and sucking her clit. At the same time, you and Toni erupt in a blinding symphony of cries and grunts, cumming on each other's tongues and faces as you grind together in a surging heap on the bed. I stand back and watch in pure awe and amazement at the beautiful and erotic vision before me. I watch wave after wave of orgasm crash through you both before finally slowing down into a soft flowing rhythm.

After countless moments of watching you and Toni, lovingly kiss and nuzzle each other's pussy, I fall onto the bed beside you and pull you on top of me, embracing you and kissing you passionately. My cock is rock hard again. You notice this and look into my eyes with amazement.

"Toni," I say, "I hate to do this to you again, but you're going to have to get out of here. I want my little fuck slave all to myself now." We fall into a long lingering kiss as she puts on her clothes and opens the door.

Just before closing the door behind her, she leans her head back in and says, "Call me if I can be of any further assistance, sir. We're here to serve you," she says with and grin, "and her." The door closes and we continue to suck on each other's tongue and lips. What a great hotel.

12