Cassie is His

Story Info
Cassie learns that being oblivious isn't a good thing.
2.7k words
4.07
44.2k
12
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/23/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been an incredibly long day. Cassie walked into her house and immediately dropped her bags on the table and went to the fridge for a bottle of wine. The Sav Blanc was just what she had dreamed about for the past four hours. After the long meeting where her boss railed her team for poor performance (in his eyes, they were outperforming any other team throughout the company) she could not wait to unwind for the weekend. She uncorked the wine and poured herself a larger than average glass.

She began to sip on the wine as she went through her mail that had piled up on her table from the past two weeks. She unbuttoned her shirt, exposing the tops of her large breasts. She was used to men staring at her chest rather than her eyes, which didn't bother her because of their lewd intentions- she actually had rather lovely eyes. Given, she had lovely breasts as well, she understood. 36D's sat well on her 5'8" frame. She was curvy but athletic. She had taken up running last summer and her body responded very well. Fair skinned, with long blonde hair and blue eyes, she was the epitome of a Midwestern girl. Her field was primarily dominated by men, so when an attractive woman appeared, things could go one of two ways. A lot of business could be accomplished, or a lot of dirty business could attempt to be accomplished.

Flipping through the letters she found three envelops she had hoped wouldn't be there, but were. Starting four months ago, she had been receiving "love letters" from an anonymous admirer. At first they actually were sweet and she enjoyed reading them, but as of late they had taken a different tone. They outlined how she was his only, her body was reserved only for him and she should be careful not to let anyone impure touch her. Coincidentally, they began to take this tone after she started dating Tony. She had broken up with him 3 weeks ago, but the letters hadn't changed. She figured that it had to be someone from her running club or office, so she never feared for her safety. She was always surrounded by people and had a great group of friends who would know if something was wrong. Not to mention a top of the line security system in her house. Not being in the mood to deal with these letters, she left them unopened on the table. Taking a long drink of her wine, she grabbed the glass and went upstairs to her room.

Her mind floated to her co-worker Sam. Earlier at lunch today they had a conversation that made her pussy wet with excitement. He was telling her about how he was fucking the boss's secretary in the office, and all the places they were doing it. It was meant to be funny, but she found herself asking for the details. She hadn't had sex in over three weeks, and was hungry for stimulation. He even told her about how he was rough with Nicole, and that excited Cassie further. She had never been treated like that, but hoped she could find a lover that would try it with her someday. She swore Sam to secrecy on it, and he seemed interested in the detail regardless. He quickly went back to telling her more details, and Cassie listened intently, fantasizing that maybe it was her.

Undressing, she pulled off her work shirt and then unzipped her pencil length skirt. She moved her hips and slid the skirt down. Beneath she had on sexy black, lacy underwear, a garter to hold up her black thigh highs and a matching push up bra. She kept her heels on. Looking in her floor length mirror she thought to herself, "what a waste." No one was going to get to enjoy this view, and she had to admit, it looked good. She ran her hand over her body and began to pose sexually in front of the mirror, mimicking what she might look like in various positions. "Fuck it," she said out loud, taking another sip of wine. She flipped on her tv and inserted a carefully picked dvd. She knew the chapter to go to.

The scene started with a woman on a couch, completely naked. There were two young studs on their knees near her, cocks hard. She opened her legs to them and they took turns eating her pussy intently. As one sucked her clit, the other played with her breasts, tweaking and licking them, making his way to her mouth. Then they switched. Cassie turned the volume up and retreated to her bed. She went to her night stand and pulled out a 5 inch dildo and a small vibrator. As the scene progressed, the sounds of their escapades began to get Cassie wetter and wetter. She shimmied out of her underwear, leaving everything else on. She pulled her large breasts out of the cup and rested them on top of the bra. Her copper-pink nipples were hard. She played with her nipples, guiding the dick-like dildo over each nipple, licking the top of the dildo.

The porno scene then moved to sex, with one man driving his eight inch cock into the woman's pussy, while the other man put his very thick six inch cock into her mouth. The woman sucked vigorously through her moans, getting pounded. Cassie wished she could trade places with this woman. She had never been with two men, or fucked in front of anyone else, but this excited her. Trying to mimic the scene, Cassie put the dildo on her hot slit, rolling it, getting it wet with her juices. She teased her opening, and gently slid it in, back and forth. She had a very tight pussy, and to accommodate anything other than a thin vibrator, she had to be very wet.

Working her hole, she finally lifted and separated her legs wide, not being able to take much more. She lay on her bed, porno scene playing loudly with fuck sounds, spread eagle, inserting her dildo. She grabbed her breasts and arched her back. She wished it was a man fucking her, but knew that he wouldn't be able to make her cum like she could make herself cum. Forcing the dildo in and out of her hot hole, she was getting louder and louder. Getting wrapped up in servicing herself, she never saw him walk in.

He walked in and set down his bag. This is why he loved her. She was a lady during the day, and behind closed doors, no limits. He loved the porn she was watching and his cock instantly got hard watching her masturbate herself. He imagined fucking her that way- his hands holding her ankles wide, driving his cock deep inside. Her moans getting louder and deeper as he fucked her. His thoughts were interrupted by her loud screams of pleasure. He couldn't believe that she was so immersed in her activity that she hadn't realized that he was there.

He took off his jacket and placed it on her chair. Moving towards her he said "you should use the vibrator too, you know you want to..." It took a delayed second for her to stop, but she shot straight up, dildo still in her pussy. Her face flushed and her breasts heaving and exposed. "Sam!! What the fuck?!" She looked confused and angry, but he liked any way she looked. "Cassie, don't stop on my account, you look like you were thoroughly enjoying yourself. I want to see you cum again..." he said keeping his eyes at her eyes.

"I didn't cum," she said quietly.

"I know, my love. I didn't mean right now. I have seen you cum many times. Even with Tony, although I know you faked it most of the time. I don't know why you gave yourself to him. He didn't even try to please you," he said as he moved closer to her.

Her mind raced, searching to see if she had ever told him any of those details. She was 110% she didn't, but how could he know that?

Sam laughed out loud, seeing the puzzled look on her face. "I've been watching you Cassie, I have everything you do on tape. Those long business trips you take allowed me full access to your house -- and silly you, you even gave me the key yourself." He was right, she had asked Sam for the past two years to look after her house when she traveled. She was never scared of him, never assumed anything about him that could be harmful. Really didn't even think of him as anything other than Sam. "Watching that goon fuck you just about drove me over the edge."

The dildo had slid out of her wet pussy now. Trying to process everything her mind could not focus. She went to pull her bra up to cover her exposed breasts, but he quickly was there, holding onto her wrists and towering over her. She looked up at him, with fear in her eyes, feeling his hold on her wrists. Seeing her scared and confused like this made his cock throb. He could tell she was having a hard time processing what was happening to her. "Now, now... these aren't anything I haven't seen before, let's not pretend were shy. I will say, in person, they are amazing," he said looking down at her. She began to struggle against his hold. She wasn't incapable of much- and this wasn't going to be her demise. All this time, she never realized Sam was so big. 6'2" and 200 lbs, and strong. She fought hard, and it barely fazed him. Laughing he held onto her. He moved one of her slender wrists to his other hand- grabbing them easily in one of his hands. With his free hand he grabbed her breast. He groped it softly at first, and then with more power. His fingers found her nipple and grazed it, then pinched it. He then pulled it, causing her to let out a gasp. "That's right. You've never had that done to you," he said with smirk on his face. He did it again, and then slapped her breast, hard. It caused her to call out and try to turn away from him as best she could. He grabbed her slender chin with his big hands and turned her face to him with his free hand. "Cassie, you need to get one thing straight. You are mine now, you are no one else's. I will do with you what I want, and you will oblige. If not, there will be consequences." She looked at him, tears filling up her eyes, and her face flushing. He let go of her chin and before he could come in to kiss her, she spit in his face.

He opened his eyes wide and dropped her wrists. She was paralyzed with fear. He started to laugh as he wiped it away with the back of his hand. As he moved his hand down, it came back up quickly and struck her left cheek. It sent her reeling back on the bed. Cassie blacked out. When she awoke, she was in her room still, but she was trying to get her bearings. Her head throbbed, and she felt puffiness on her face. She tried to move her hand to touch it, but found that she was bound to her bed. One arm to each post, as well as each leg. Not taught, but she didn't have her range of motion. Gathering up her thoughts, she felt something cold against her cheek and inhaled sharply and turned her head away. A hand brought her face back to the cold.

"Not smart Cassie. I told you I would punish you. You have to remember that I like being rough, if you entice me to do so, I will be rough. You are so delicate, I want to be careful with you, I don't want to hurt this beautiful face," he said, looking in her eyes. She looked up at Sam. He was a good looking guy, she had never realized it. Short brown hair, deep green eyes, tanned skin. She could see why Nicole fucked him- not to mention the rumor that he had a huge cock. But why this way? Why was this happening? She started to cry. Not sobs, but tears streaming down her cheeks. She was mad that she was crying, which only made her tears increase. He laughed. "Why the tears?"

"Why are you doing this Sam? I can't comprehend this. Just leave now and I will never tell anyone this happened," she pleaded with him.

"God, Cassie. You are so beautiful, but you are so damn stupid. You can't be in control of this or me, got it? Your arrogance got you into this. Had you paid a little more attention you would have realized many things. You were going to be mine, but this could have happened another way. You forced this situation," he said to her, his eyes never leaving hers. "Plus, this isn't a discussion, and you are in no place to try and barter with me," He said as he removed his shirt. Setting the ice pack down, he came back to her side. He cupped her face and kissed her deeply. She kept her eyes open the entire kiss, waiting for it to end. He tried to part her mouth with his tongue, but she did not comply. He pulled away.

"You just don't learn, do you?" he said with amusement. "I'll have you however I want you. I'll make you cum Cassie, and you won't be able to stop it."

"I won't cum for you!" She said sternly.

He smiled and decided to show her just how many times she would cum for him. He pulled over his bag he had brought in and placed it close to the bed. He turned up the porno she had been watching, so the fuck noises were very distinct. He pulled over her toys she had been using when he walked in. Lastly, he bound her mouth with a gag and removed her bra with a sharp knife- causing her to breathe rapidly. He left on her garter and thigh highs, but had already removed her heels, thinking it was a shame. Knowing had he left them on, she would use them against him.

"I will make you cum three times without ever using my cock. If you were smart, you'd just sit back and enjoy," he said to her with a smile. He moved between her legs as he listened to her muffled screams. He put his knees in between her legs, keeping them separated. Her pussy was shaved, with a small, blonde landing strip. He couldn't help feeling like he was going to explode, but he was going to make her explode first. He took his index and middle finger and spread her lips open. He smelled her sex. He took his thumb and rubbed the wetness on the outside of her pussy. Pushing his knees out wider- he opened her wider. He took his middle finger and slid it into her cunt. Hearing her muffled screams in the background. She was so tight! He felt her pussy wrapped around just one finger. Methodically, he pushed it in and out while his thumb played with her little clit. When he felt her wetness increasing, he pulled out his finger and pushed in his index and middle finger. He had to work to get them to fit, but got them in. Pushing against her sex, he began to search for her g-spot with his fingers. He was going to make her cum right away, so she knew. Driving his fingers harder on the inside, and grinding his thumb faster on the outside, he felt her body responding. He saw her tears and it drove him wild. After some probing, he felt her g-spot and began to tickle it with a come hither motion. He could see her body responding and quickened his movements. Her screams stopped, and her tears increased. He pushed up wish his fingers, raising her hips for her. He felt her pussy convulsing on his fingers and he knew what was happening.

"You're cumming on my fingers you little slut," he said to her as he saw her body convulse. She kept her eyes closed tightly and felt so ashamed that he could do that to her. He kept his fingers moving inside her until he was sure the orgasm had completed.

To be continued...