Cassie Needs the Money Ch. 03

Story Info
Cassie and Jane turn up at the new studio.
2.3k words
4.49
46.4k
25
3

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 07/22/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow, this is a bit swankier than Michael's place," Jane said. Cassie got out the passenger side as they took in the professional-looking edifice of Bareback Productions' offices. The letters BBP were emblazoned on the front in stark brushed steel, overlooking a revolving door that wouldn't have been out of place at the front of a bank or "proper" business.

"Impressive, certainly," Cassie mused, walking inside with her friend. A young female receptionist looked up from behind a large front desk, smiling at them.

"Um, I'm Cassie, I'm here to see... Tristan, that was it. About.. er... well..."

The receptionist chuckled. "Ok, just take a seat, he'll be with you in a minute. And relax, you'll love it here."

Cassie smiled back at her, sitting on the comfortable leather couch in the corner, Jane to her left on a matching chair. They made small talk for a bit, anything to take her nerves away, until a smart white man in a crisp blue suit emerged from the main corridor to their left.

"Ah, ladies... Cassie?" he said, looking between them. Jane shrugged and pointed at her friend. "Ok, sorry, I hadn't expected two girls today. Will you be part of her audition, Miss?"

"Oh... no, I'm just here to watch... er, give moral support, you know?" Jane spluttered.

"Fine, that's no problem," Tristan said. "Would you both like to come this way?"

The two girls followed him up the corridor. It opened out into your typical office, desks, people on phones, that sort of thing.

"This is just the sales, marketing side, that sort of thing. Admin and such. The real fun is down here," he said, indicating a pair of security doors. Inputting a code into a keypad, the doors opened inwards and the three of them moved through.

"I think... I think this room is free," Tristan said. He pushed it open and peeked through. From within burst the sounds of a woman screaming her lungs out with pleasure. Cassie and Jane both felt a ripple of excitement as they wondered what could be making the mystery lady curse and yell like that.

"Oh, no, let's try a different room," Tristan said, nonplussed. The sound was completely cut off when the door closed, Cassie noted. "Ah yes, here we go."

Tristan opened another door further up the corridor and in they went. The room was fairly sparsely furnished. A comfortable sofa against one wall, a few chairs here and there. Nothing special. It was decidedly unromantic, the two women thought. A camera stood on a tripod, pointed at the sofa.

"Ok, have a seat, Cassie," Tristan said. "We have a few minutes to do a short interview then we can get started."

He turned on the camera and got everything set up. Cassie sat nervously on the sofa, waiting.

"Right, let's turn this on... ready? Ok.... Hi there, what's your name?"

"Um, Cassie," she said.

"Nervous, are we?"

"I guess... a little," she blushed.

"That's sweet. Don't worry, we'll treat you nicely here. This is your first shoot with us, an audition tape. Do you know what you're going to do today?"

"Er, no, no, I've not been told anything," she said, confused.

"Ok, no problem, no problem. It'll be a surprise then. Nothing out of the ordinary anyway. Just relax, have fun. Now, can you give us a little look at you, darling?"

Cassie stood, stripping off slowly, showing herself under the instruction of Tristan. Legs were spread, buttocks too, until she was sitting naked on the couch.

"Wow, sexy as hell," Tristan murmured. "Let's find out a little bit more about you. You're 22, it says here..."

Cassie was actually 28, but Michael had told her to lie about her age.

"How many men have you fucked at one time?"

"Three," she said, proud of herself. "Three big black guys at once."

"Black guys, huh? Interesting. Do you fuck multiple guys off camera, in your spare time?"

"No, not yet," she said. "Perhaps soon, but not yet."

"Sounds interesting. How about turn-ons, turn-offs? What gets your motor running? Well, I like black guys, like I said. Big cocks, I love big cocks. And I think recently, girls. I've been with a few women recently and... yeah, I like pussy too."

Cassie laughed, her eyes flicking to Jane who was blushing behind the camera.

"You've got a friend with you today, a girlfriend. Have you two...?" Tristan asked.

"Oh, yes, it was great. I think we're even closer now, as friends, because we've shared each other. I think, you know, more girls should get it on. I feel much better now I've been... ha, turned, I guess. Though nothing beats a hard, stiff cock!"

"How about other things? You swallow cum? Creampies? Anal?"

"I've not done anal yet... but I'm kinda looking forward to it. Everything else I've done that's been new has been really exciting, so I'm ... nervous about anal, but kinda think I'll love it too."

"Mm-hmm... so, how would you react if we said to you that you could fuck multiple guys on camera today?"

Cassie's eyes lit up involuntarily at the thought.

"Honestly? I'd say... bring 'em on!" she laughed. "More the merrier." Had she really said that? How many would that end up being? Maybe she should keep her mouth shut in the future.

"I think you're in luck today, Cassie," Tristan said. "Come on with me."

He turned off the camera and indicated for the two girls to follow. They went out of the room, Cassie acutely aware she was still naked, Jane carrying all her things as they went down the corridor.

"In here," Tristan said, pushing open another door. This room was much more like it. A huge bed dominated it and the far wall was a window, light streaming in. The view was beautiful, looking down over a green, verdant back lot. It was like a park out back. She could get lost in that view... and, being naked, so could the people walking past in the street if they happened to look in her direction.

Turning, she saw that Tristan was holding the door open for a group of men. Cassie licked her lips as one, two, three men entered the room. All of them were handsome, looking just like she'd expect porn star men to look like. The only problem? They were all white.

"Um..." she began, but Tristan interrupted her.

"Oh, nearly forgot," he winked as he ushered in another three men. Cassie beamed as she saw they were all black. Why was she so attracted to black men now, she thought. Oh... that's why.

The men disrobed and their cocks, stiff as rock and all pointed at her, reminded her why. The three black guys were significantly larger than their white co-workers' and just looking at them made Cassie's mouth water with desire. Not that the white guys had small dicks, they were still delicious-looking... she just wanted the black ones more. Lucky for her, she didn't have to make the choice - she could fuck them all.

"Like what you see?" Tristan said as he set up the camera stand again. He'd also taken some handheld cameras from.. somewhere, Cassie hadn't seen, distributing them among the men so they could be part of the filming process. "Ready to begin?

"Ye..." Cassie began, but she was interrupted once more. By Jane.

"God, I'm so fucking horny," she said from the doorway where she'd been standing out the way. "I want in. Let me get fucked too. I don't want any money, I just want these beautiful, beautiful cocks inside me. Please?"

Cassie was shocked by her friend, but also delighted. She'd get to share her body again while the men ravaged her. Tristan looked at the guys and shrugged. "Go ahead," he said. "Have fun."

Jane almost tore her clothes off and threw herself onto Cassie, the two collapsing onto the bed, laughing as they begun to kiss and caress each other. Soon the laughter disappeared as they focused entirely on pleasuring each other.

Cassie felt a cock pressing against her pussy and moaned into Jane's mouth as it entered her body. To her delight, it was one of the black men who had penetrated her. With a yelp, Jane was pulled off Cassie, rolled onto her back next to her and entered by one of the white men. The two women embraced their new lovers, losing themselves in the moment.

For more than hour, the men pounded the hell out of both women. All over the room, in all sorts of positions. Up against the wall, kneeling on the floor, in the air with legs wrapped precariously over shoulders. Cassie even made them line up behind her while she pressed herself against the window, each man fucking her in turn while she admired the view.

In the end, Cassie knelt, exhausted, all six men jerking themselves off around her. Jane had said she wanted Cassie to have all the cum as it was her scene after all, ergo her 'reward'. Cassie wasn't going to argue and when the first man shot his load all over her face, she felt like all the money they were giving her didn't matter - what mattered was the sperm she was going to receive right there and then.

Another load hit her and she felt it and its partner streaming down her face. A third splashed on her forehead, a fourth splatted right in her hair, though she didn't care. A fifth was directed right into her open mouth, blast after blast filling it up. The sixth and final load drenched her chest and breasts.

"And that's a wrap!" Tristan said. Cassie had completely forgotten she was on camera, so lost had she been in the whole thing. "Wow, you were... amazing. So natural, so .... into it. Once you're cleaned up, come see me at reception and we can get you sorted for money and, I hope, for more scenes in the future. Oh... and I think someone wants to help you clean up..."

Cassie opened the one eye that wasn't covered in spunk to see Jane looking at her greedily. Cassie smiled and beckoned her over. Her best friend began to hoover up the dripping sperm with her mouth and tongue, sometimes sharing it with Cassie in a sloppy semen-filled kiss.

A little while later, the girls were all ready, showered in the en-suite they'd not noticed in the room. Six cocks standing proud made it awfully hard to concentrate on the interior design.

"That was... amazing," Jane said as they left, turning down the corridor and heading for the reception. "Just... God, how can I go back to normal life now? After that and Michael and .... I need to be in this too. I've... awoken something in me that's not going to go away."

Cassie looked at her friend, knowing the feelings she was experiencing. "I know, it happened to me too. Just you can't think of anything except who's going to fuck you next and how big their cock will be. I walk down the street and I imagine how big the men are down there when I walk past. And now I even think about what it would be like to eat a girl's pussy out if I see a cute one in the street. It's a curse..."

Jane looked at her friend, eyebrow raised. Cassie couldn't keep a straight face and they both broke down laughing.

"Ah, there you are, ladies," Tristan said, looking up from the reception desk. "I hope you're all refreshed now and that you had a good time. Patricia," he said, indicating the receptionist," is forwarding your bank details to HR and you should have the money in five working days or sooner. Now, shall I assume you want to continue working for us?"

"Of course," Cassie nodded. "Can I ask though... if possible, can the men that ... work with me always be black? I ... kind of have a fetish for them at the moment."

"I think we can arrange that," he said, turning to the receptionist. "Pat, can you put a note on Cassie's file, 'Black Only'? Cheers. Now... Jane... I think we could find room for you here, but it's a bit tricky. We took Cassie on as a favour, but we're kind of fully booked for talent at the moment. If we..."

"I'll do anything you want for free," Jane blurted out. "I just... I need this. I never want any money, just ... pay me in cocks, cum and cunt."

Tristan and the receptionist started at her, shocked.

"I, er, guess we can do that," Tristan said. Clearly he'd thought the previous scene was a one-off, but Jane had surprised him. "Welcome aboard."

Jane sighed, relieved. Saying their goodbyes, Tristan said they would call Cassie when her next scene was and to bring Jane along if she wanted. Jane also gave her details and asked to be called whenever they could. Cassie was slightly worried by the eagerness shown by her friend. Was she in over her head? For now, she just concentrated on her own career going forward and how many black men she would have sex with. Her heart skipped a beat at the thought of being surrounded by black studs.

To her delight, she received the call the very next day. Another woman had dropped out and would she be able to make it to a scene in four days. She was to play a bored housewife who seduces some men working on her house. Five black studs all for her. The only issue... anal was required. After about a second of indecision, she agreed. Putting the phone down, she took a deep breath and looked on the Internet for the best way to prepare for anal sex. Just the thought of it was turning her on immensely. She had the feeling this scene would be her favourite yet.