Cassie Needs the Money Ch. 04

Story Info
Girls become lovers, Cassie has eight men.
3.5k words
4.56
66.5k
36
6

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 07/22/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cassie lay back on the kitchen floor in the strange house. It was cold, but she didn't care. Her legs spread wide, she reached through to spread her ass too, exposing the small hole to the man kneeling in front of her.

"Fuck my white ass, stud," she growled. The man, of course, was contractually obliged to do so, but Cassie would have eagerly swallowed his enormous double digit dick with any of her holes regardless of money. After days of practice and following a dietary plan designed to make her 'cleaned out' and ready for her first ever anal sex, it was time. Lubricant was everywhere and in slid the bulbous head. Cassie screamed a silent scream as the man slowly eased his length up into her virgin hole. It was painful yet exquisite. Inch after inch buried itself within her, slow enough to let her get used to it.

Minutes later, she'd forgotten her discomfort, the man pumping her asshole for all he was worth, all 10 plus inches slamming in and out of her. Four more men waited for their turn to fuck her up the ass, all having already taken her pussy as she'd bent over the central kitchen unit.

The man inside her tensed and loosed burst after burst of cum right into her rectum. She screamed as the hot fluid coated her insides, loving how strange and wonderful it felt. The man pulled out and Cassie gave a cry of joy as the next man immediately fell on top of her and slid himself into her stretched hole.

When she came herself, it felt like nothing she'd ever experienced before. Different, more primal than a regular vaginal orgasm. Not better, but wonderfully different. She knew she'd be needing to experience her anal orgasm a lot more in the future, so good was the feeling.

Over and over they pounded her on that kitchen floor. The third man flipped her onto her stomach, fucking down into her butt while pressing her into the floor. She was breathless, heightening her pleasure as the men drove another anal climax out of her. Five loads of sperm swilled about inside her rectum when they'd finished. When she stood on wobbly legs, she felt it pouring out of her, spilling down her thighs. God, what a slutty feeling that was, to have cum oozing out of her freshly fucked hole. Just another one of the many, many things she loved about her new career.

"Nice scene," the director, a man named Samuel, said to her. It was his house, a huge detached property just outside of town. "You really worked those dicks like a pro. This is only your second scene with us, I hear? You've got some great potential if you continue to work a cock like that. I think I'm going to enjoy working with you in the future, Cassie. Go grab a shower, you earned it."

She hadn't been able to stop smiling since her first time at Bareback Productions and today just made her even happier. Life was good. Even Tom, her husband, was feeling better. He'd even managed to find a bit of work, give him some of his mojo back. Of course, she was drifting further and further away from him in sexual terms, but she still loved him as a person. Just as a sexual entity, he was nothing to her.

As she showered, she thought about where she would go from here. She was eager to push herself further now. She'd fucked up to five men by herself now, so she was interested to see just how many she could take on in one go. And girls, she wanted to try an orgy of female flesh, girls only. She shuddered involuntarily, the thought of being in a pile of female bodies turned her on so much.

God, she was horny. She began to masturbate in the shower, her knees buckling as a climax coursed through her after mere seconds. Fuck, she thought. I really like girls. A lot. Drying herself off, she went back out where the guys were putting away all the cameras and paraphernalia.

"Hey, Samuel?" she said, rubbing her hair with the towel. "Can I ask you something?"

"Sure, and call me Sam," he said, zipping up a bag.

"I want to do a scene where it's just girls. An all-girl orgy. Do we do them?"

"We haven't done one for a while, usually we do one on one or threesomes with just girls... but I think, if you like, I can have a word, see if we can do something. How many girls are you looking to do, as it were?"

"God, don't tempt me!" she chuckled. "I think it'd be fun to have at least six girls all... mmm, yes, six would be fine. More or less, it's fine. Just quite a few to... wow, I'm such a slut. Ha!"

"That's kind of a good thing in this business," he said. "If you have any more ideas for scenes, we're always on the lookout for good ideas."

"Oh, I'm full of good ideas... and cum, at the moment. I like being full of both."

"Cheeky..." he laughed. "I'll get someone to take you home. Nice working with you."

That night, sitting watching TV with Tom, she sighed every time she felt sperm ooze out of her ass. Tom clearly took it as a sign of happiness that she was spending some time with him, holding her close as they watched a US drama. They even kissed for a while, but Cassie dodged the sex question, claiming she was tired after her 'work' that day. He accepted it and they just snuggled. Cassie fell asleep that night dreaming of men fucking her ass.

The next day an e-mail waited for her, from Jane. A troubling one.

"Dear Cassie, you came to me for help, now I need yours. I don't know why I'm doing these things, but yesterday, I just needed sex. So I went to Michael's and we fucked for a while. He had to work, so I went out to a bar and found a couple of men and they fucked me as well, in the alleyway behind the bar. I still hadn't had enough so I went back to Michael and he said I couldn't be in a scene because I'd had unprotected sex with random people that might not have been 'clean'. But I needed more, so I went to a night club. I must have had sex with twenty different men that night. I've not slept yet. I have cum running out of my pussy still, like a river, twenty three different loads all from yesterday. I need help."

Scared, Cassie rang her friend immediately.

"Jane? It's Cassie. Get yourself to a clinic right now, you need to make sure you're healthy and ok. I can help, just take it easy, ok? It'll be ok, just take it easy. We can get you through this."

"Ok, ok, I'll go now. Come to meet me, ok? I need to talk in person."

Together they found a clinic online and Jane said she'd meet Cassie in an hour. She explained to Tom that she needed to make sure Jane was ok, that she'd had an accident and needed some support.

"I'm sorry," Jane said, sitting waiting for her test results. "I just couldn't control myself. I knew you were with those five guys and ... I was jealous. I needed some cock." The two girls were whispering, making sure they couldn't be overheard. Luckily, the waiting room was noisy, so there was little chance of that.

"I know, I know," Cassie said, tapping her friend's knee. Inappropriate thoughts of sliding her hand up her skirt flitted through her mind, of burying her face in her dripping snatch. She pushed them aside, focusing on helping her friend. "Nobody will let you work with them if you're not safe. It makes sense. You've just got to control yourself. If you can prove to these places that you're safe and reliable, you'll surely get more cock and pussy than you can handle. Yeah? I mean, you're so gorgeous, who'd not want to hire you? 20 guys in one nightclub? Just proves how hot you are, girl."

Jane smiled at her friend, wiping away a tear. "I love you, you know that? As a friend and... as a lover, I think. I truly love you."

Cassie looked at her friend and knew she loved her too, in the same way. Had she always loved her? Had she hidden her feelings behind ignorance or kept them repressed due to societal pressures? She didn't know, but importantly she did know that this woman in front of her would share her bed, her body, her life and her lovers from now on.

"I love you too," she said, a soft smile on her lips. "Kiss me."

The two girls didn't hesitate, despite the room full of people, some of whom looked in shock as the two beautiful women began to smooch in full view. Fuck them, Cassie thought, I can kiss who I want..

"Ahem."

The two girls broke off their kiss, composing themselves as a doctor stood over them, looking both stern and amused at the same time.

"Come with me, we can discuss your results. You can bring your ... friend if you like."

The office was utilitarian at best, but decour wasn't really Jane's concern right then. Sitting, Cassie behind her, her presence giving Jane confidence to face what might come.

"The good news is your clear, no disease or anything," she said, as Jane visibly deflated with relief. "Do I need to give you the standard lecture on sexual safety?"

"No, no, I'm... it won't happen again. Like that, anyway," Jane replied, shaking her head. "Can I get a certificate or something to prove I'm clean? I need it to, er..."

"To what?"

"To... prove to a porn company that I'm fit to fuck on camera."

The doctor's eyebrows raised in surprise. "You're a porn star?"

"Ha, well, not a star, I've only been in one scene with Cassie here. She's definitely going to be a star. I'm just a housewife with a newly awoken libido. She's the one who's going to be huge."

Jane turned and put her hand on Cassie's, looking at her lovingly.

"Do you need a test too, Cassie?" the doctor said.

"No, I'm fine, I've got one already," she responded.

"Ok, sure," the doctor said, standing and ushering them out of the office. "Come to see me any time if you need to redo the tests or if you have any other ... difficulties."

"She was nice, wasn't she?" Jane said, sipping her coffee as they sat in a café across the street from the clinic.

"Hmm? Yes, I guess. Sorry, I was distracted by thinking about how sweet your little cunt is and how much I want to eat you out right now," Cassie said, matter of factly.

Jane nearly choked on her drink. "Cassie! Don't tempt me in a public place, we could get arrested."

The two girls laughed and chatted about where they were going to go from there, their new relationship and how they would fit their 'normal' lives around it and their new careers.

"What's your next scene?" Jane asked.

"I've not been told yet, but after that five man anal gang-bang I want to push myself a bit more. Any ideas?"

Jane pondered the question. "More men, of course. More the better. But how about taking two cocks at once? Double penetration. I'm just picturing you having a big black dick in your pussy and one sliding up your ass at the same time."

"Oh yes, yes, I like that idea a lot. Yes, that's definitely got to be done. Two cocks inside me... wow, it'll feel amazing."

"Mmm, I hope so. I want to do it too, but I need to do some anal first. I've got some catching up to do!"

The girls went their separate ways and Cassie spent the journey home with the image of two cocks pounding her holes simultaneously fixed in her mind. By the time she entered her flat, she was soaking wet, her underwear drenched with her excitement. A cursory greeting to Tom was followed by her sitting on the floor of the bathroom, door locked, furiously masturbating herself while trying not to alert Tom to what she was doing.

One thunderous climax later, muffled by her sodden knickers stuffed in her mouth, she emerged, prim and proper, for an evening with her husband. Unfortunately for her, Tom was watching a soccer match and wasn't interested in interacting much with her. Taking to the computer, she saw Jane was online.

"Bored," she typed.

"Me too. I wish I was with you right now. Or some big black guys."

"Maybe we could go to a hotel together. Spend the night. With each other. I want you so much."

Jane took a while to respond. "Yes, let's do it. I know a place. I'll meet you there. I love you."

"Love you too."

Jane typed the address and Cassie came up with another story about going out with a friend. She was getting good at lying to Tom, she mused. An hour later, she lay naked on the hotel bed as Jane's tongue probed her slick pussy. For hours they explored each other's bodies completely, gorging themselves on female flesh. They slept arm in arm, occasionally waking to fuck each other some more. At one point, Jane suggested Cassie stick her whole hand into her pussy and she was so wet, Cassie barely had to apply any lubricant to get her fist inside. Eventually, exhausted, they slept late into the morning.

"Fuck, last night was good," Jane said, Cassie's head resting on her chest. "I never want this moment to end. I never thought I'd be in love with a woman, like deeply, madly in love, so in love I want to spend every waking second with you, inside you and with you inside me. Am I insane?"

Cassie looked up at her lover and smiled. "No, I feel the same... but you have some competition. I have this big love for big black cocks too, remember?"

"Ha, of course," Jane chuckled, kissing Cassie's forehead. "I can't compete with a gang of black men fucking the shit out of you. I wouldn't even try."

"Damn right," Cassie laughed. "Now, give me that fucking pussy of yours, I'm hungry."

Later that day, Cassie was back home, chatting with Jane online. Tom was out and Jane's family was also away for the day. Checking her e-mail, Cassie noticed one from Tristan, asking her if she wanted to be in a scene that day. He'd had a word with the director and she could name the number of guys and what she wanted to do.

Immediately, she drew up a response.

"Hi Tristan. I want all of the guys to be black and I want to do my first ever DP. I want at least six guys this time, if possible."

Jane said she was hugely jealous, so Cassie sent a quick text to Michael, asking if he could set Jane up with a few hung studs for the day. A swift response answered her in the affirmative and Jane spent the next ten minutes thanking Cassie over and over again.

She spent all the time she had before having to leave preparing for the scene. She prepared as thoroughly as she could for the anal, stretching and expunging herself thoroughly. She'd already put herself on a diet to make it easier to do this and by the time she was out the door, she felt as ready as she could be.

"Hello? Is anyone home?" Cassie said, pushing upon the door to the large house she'd been in only a few days before. In the dim twilight, it was dark inside, but she could see. She walked through into the huge lounge area, but there was still nobody around. Curious and slightly afraid, she went upstairs to the master bedroom. It was even darker here, but she saw all the cameras and equipment had been set up around the four poster bed.

She turned to leave only to receive the shock of her life. Silently, eight black men had entered the room behind her. All of them were naked and sporting the most obscenely thick and alluring cocks. One stepped forward, grabbing her roughly by the shoulder and forcing her down to her knees. The rest formed a line horizontally to him. Cassie smiled as she looked to her right, an orderly queue of cock just waiting to be sucked.

She didn't know if the cameras were rolling, but she didn't really care, diving her head onto the first dick presented to her. She gobbled it up, greedily stuffing it as far as she could into her throat. Gasping, she pulled off, smiling devilishly up at the man, her right hand wanking his saliva-coated cock.

Again and again, she did this, forcing herself as deep as she could go, desperate to take every inch of penis down her throat. Moving slowly down the line, she deepthroated each and every one of the men before standing, admiring the glistening rods of flesh she'd left behind. Walking sultrily to the bed, she lay back and sighed, opening herself up as the men surrounded her, the first of the eight on top of her now and sliding deep, deep into her slippery cunt.

"Oh fuck yes!" Cassie yelled out as the man pounded the fuck out of her pussy before slipping out, allowing the next man in. This second lover rammed himself into her pussy to the root before sliding out, covering in juices, and entering her ass.

Each man fucked her as hard as he could, stretching both her holes until she was ready, finally, for her first ever double penetration. She straddled one man, his cock up to the balls in her pussy and she waited as another got behind her. She felt him press against her and pop inside, a feeling of incredible fullness overwhelming her as two enormous black cocks jostled for space inside her slim body.

"Oh God, oh God..." Cassie repeated over and over as the men slowly settled into a rhythm. She grasped the sheets underneath her in both hands as feelings of such intensity threatened to blow her mind. As they picked up the pace, she began to involuntarily thrust herself back onto them, both disappearing entirely inside her with each stroke. From head to balls, each stroke thrust 10 or more inches into each of the girl's holes, driving her wild with lust and, more quickly than she'd anticipated, over the edge of a body-shattering orgasm.

She screamed and screamed as torrents of pleasure surged through her entire being. Still the men pounded her, harder and harder. She came again before being rolled over, breathless. A man entered her ass and fucked her, slamming into her ass, now no stranger to huge intruders. It wasn't long until they'd positioned her on top of him, pussy facing up and her back to the man in her ass, so a second man could enter her pussy. Her legs wrapped around the man above her and they continued to pummel her holes, yet another screaming orgasm tearing her up inside.

There was no let up, no compromise. The men treated her like the fuckdoll she wanted to be and she both knew and loved it. She never knew who was inside her, so many bodies and penises everywhere. Dicks in her ass and pussy combined with others forced down her throat, cutting off her air and inducing even more frenzied, oxygen-depleted climaxes.

Finally, they pulled her up onto exhausted knees, one man grabbing a fistful of her hair and fucking her throat. She was barely conscious as he erupted in her throat, slamming his entire length at last into her as jets of cum poured into her belly. He pulled out, trailing cum and spit, as a second man jerked himself off all over her face. Ten blasts of sperm coated her dishevelled visage before she was pushed onto her back. A man entered her pussy and, mere seconds later, delivered a third load, this time coating her womb with his sticky seed. A fourth man did the same, as did the fifth and sixth, four enormous loads pouring out of her violated vagina. The last two men came in her stretched asshole, pumping her guts full of jizz.

They left without another word. Before she passed out, Cassie noticed a handheld camera had moved close to her face. She smiled as best she could before descending into unconsciousness, knowing she'd had the best fucking of her life and that, if she had her way, it would be the first of many such gangbangs.