Cassie the Babysitter

Story Info
His wife was drunk, & sitter needed a ride home.
2.6k words
273.7k
103
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DireLilith
DireLilith
516 Followers

As she heard the taxi pull into the driveway, 20-year-old Cassie Lawrence closed up her Chem. 221 lab book and started packing her homework away. Mr. and Mrs. Robinson were careful like that. When they went out drinking, and asked Cassie to come baby-sit, they would have friends pick them up and then come home with them, or get a taxi. Now that they had little Joshua in their lives, the middle-aged couple didn't take the chances they used to when they were younger. No more drinking and driving, and no more getting into cars with people who did that.

Cassie heard the key in the door and smiled as Mr. Robinson opened it wide. Then she frowned as Mrs. Robinson stumbled in behind him, leaning heavily against the wall.

Well, at least they didn't drive drunk. But they still liked to enjoy their alcohol.

"Hi, Cassie!" came Mr. Robinson's voice.

The thirty-something man put his arm under his wife's, and supported her against him. The woman was so drunk that when she looked at Cassie, her eyes didn't even focus. She tried to speak, but all Cassie heard was a slurring noise. Then the woman's head dropped forward.

"Did you need a hand, Mr. Robinson?"

"No, dear, not at all. I've got her. Just let me get her into bed, and I'll come out and give you money for a cab. Don't call one yet, though. Give me a few minutes."

Cassie nodded, going back to sit on the couch.

For the next ten minutes, she listened to Mr. Robinson wrestling his wife out of her clothes and into bed. Several times, she heard Mrs. Robinson laugh or giggle. Cassie squirmed, smoothing her short loose skirt over her bare thighs and wondering what the man was doing to make his wife laugh like that.

At last, Mr. Robinson came out into the living room, sitting next to Cassie. She watched him, realizing he wasn't nearly as drunk as his wife.

"Wow," he said softly, shaking his head. "She sure had a good time tonight!"

Cassie smiled at the man, studying him with her blue eyes.

He had short light brown wavy hair, and a light beard around his chin and lips that ran up in a slim line along his jaws. His eyes were a solid sky blue color, and his bottom lip was full as he smiled at Cassie from where he sat next to her.

"Thank you for watching Joshua for us tonight," Mr. Robinson said softly.

He rested an arm around the back of the couch, smiling thankfully at the blonde college girl next to him.

"My pleasure. He slept the whole time, just like you said he would."

"Great. Did you have anyone over or anything?"

Cassie shook her head.

"Were you doing homework?"

Mr. Robinson leaned over Cassie's legs, eyebrows lifted and hand on her bare knee as he peered at the backpack.

"Yes, just working on some Chem. homework. Didn't finish it all, though."

"That's too bad," Mr. Robinson said softly, smiling at Cassie. "Next time, we'll have to stay out later."

Cassie laughed with him lightly at that. Then, in the silence that followed, she realized his hand was still on her knee, warm and softly moving in circles.

She looked at it, then up at him.

Mr. Robinson followed her eyes, and then met them with his. And he didn't move his hand.

"You're very beautiful, you know," he said quietly.

She looked back at his hand on her knee. He was moving it slowly upwards. Then she felt his lips near her ear, and she closed her eyes.

Why she was letting him touch her, she didn't know. He was in his thirties, and she was just a college coed doing a favor for some family friends.

"I just want to touch you, Cassie. Just touch you."

Mr. Robinson's hand moved further up her leg. Soon, it was inching up the hem of her skirt. And then it was beneath the material. He slid it between her thighs, pushing them gently apart.

She could have stopped him then, she knew. But she didn't. His hand was firm, but tender. And it felt good.

The man's mouth teased at her ear, his thin beard tickling over her earlobe and his lips pulling at her flesh.

"Just want to touch you, Cassie," Mr. Robinson said as his hand cupped her mons.

He had his fingers tucked underneath her now. She could feel her panties damp against his palm, and knew he felt it too.

Mr. Robinson began to rub with his hand, up and down the length of Cassie's puss. His fingers moved and pressed her underwear against her, between her swollen lips, rubbing at her clitoris through the wetted gauzy material of her panties.

Cassie moaned, squirming. She turned her face, and Mr. Robinson kissed her. The kiss was deep, and soon his tongue slid into her mouth, playing with hers as he fingered her lightly.

He moved his hand, then, and slid it upwards along her mons. Then he was slipping it beneath the tightness of the elastic of her panties' waistband. His hand was moving down again, and then she could feel the heat of him against her own skin. He was cupping her cunt once more, squeezing lightly.

Mr. Robinson pulled his lips away from hers, grazing them along her cheek back to her ear again.

"You can touch me, if you like," he whispered hotly into Cassie's ear.

The idea sent a thrilling chill up and down her spine.

Mr. Robinson was pulling his hand out of her panties now. He moved it to his groin, deftly undoing the zipper to his slacks. Then with a guiding hand, he moved Cassie's fingers to his lap.

"Touch me, like I'm touching you," he said.

His tongue flicked at her ear again, and his hand stroked her thigh slowly.

Carefully, Cassie slipped her fingers inside Mr. Robinson's slacks. He groaned as she felt his hardness through his boxers. Then her fingers moved further inside, into the slit in his underwear.

And then she was touching him.

His cock was rigid, hard beneath her fingertips. She curled her hand around the shaft of him, and pulled him out of his slacks.

"Ah, gods, yes, Cassie," he moaned in her ear.

With innocent eyes, Cassie gazed down at the cock in her hand. It was big, bigger than the few lovers she had known in her few years of having sex. She wondered what it would feel like inside her. But even what she was doing now, touching Mr. Robinson's cock, was bad enough. She shouldn't think beyond that.

Mr. Robinson was watching her eyes, and she looked up at him.

"You like it, don't you, Cassie. Gods, you are so incredibly sweet and beautiful."

His hand reached out and touched her cheek and she shivered, closing her eyes as she closed her hand around him. She began to stroke him.

Mr. Robinson took his hand away from her face, and put it on her belly. Then he began to pull it up.

"I want to see your titties, Cassie. I just want to see them."

She leaned back against the couch again, releasing the older man's cock. His hands trembled as he began to pull up her T-shirt.

Her small white breasts were exposed and he gasped.

"I knew it. I knew you weren't wearing a bra. I've been thinking about your tits all night," he breathed hard to her.

Then his hand was over her tits, mashing her small pert mounds together. He squeezed them painfully and Cassie gasped.

A wicked look came into the man's blue eyes.

"Cassie, I want to put my cock against them. I won't cum on them, I promise. You just have such beautiful little breasts."

He didn't even wait for her to say yes or no, he just got up and moved to straddle her thighs.

Cassie gulped. In the bright living room lights, she could see his cock even better as he moved it in front of her face. The head was glistening wetly now, and she knew he was so excited that drops of precum were oozing out of the tiny slit on the cockhead's surface.

Mr. Robinson rubbed his cock's head against Cassie's tits. He put a hand on the back of the couch, and with his other, he dragged his wet cock up and over each of Cassie's dark nipples.

They began to harden.

Cassie looked down, gulping again as Mr. Robinson's very stiff and perfectly shaped cock ran back and forth over her chest. Then she looked up at him.

His eyes were closed and he had his head tilted back. He was just reveling in the feel of his taut flesh over her breasts, and she could see he loved the touching of their skin.

At last, he dropped back to beside her, panting and jerking lightly on his cock. He opened his eyes and looked at her.

"Cassie," he whispered. "You are an incredible young lady."

Mr. Robinson leaned in close again, and then Cassie was kissing him. His hand was coming over hers, and he was pressing her fingers against his cock.

"Touch me," he whispered.

"And I'll touch you."

Cassie opened her hand and took Mr. Robinson's cock in her fingers again. Slowly, she began to stroke him. Then she ran her fingers over the head, smearing the precum collected there all over the tight skin. She ran some of it down his shaft, making him slippery.

"Gods, you are so perfect," he said breathily into her ear.

Mr. Robinson moved his hand back to Cassie's panties, quickly pushing them apart and slipping his fingers into them. Mercilessly he parted her swollen labia and began to finger her.

Cassie almost lost control right there. Without care, Mr. Robinson fingered her hard clit, flicking it back and forth. He rubbed hard over the little button, forcing it out of its hood. Cassie moaned.

Then his fingers were playing at her more slender labia, teasing over her slit. And suddenly, he was inside her. With two fingers, he was stretching her. Mr. Robinson began to piston them in and out of Cassie's tight cunt. He felt like a cock, and she wondered what it would be like to fuck him. She wondered how she would pull that off some day, and the thought thrilled her.

She began to move her hands over his cock now, faster, harder. She squeezed the older man's shaft hard and he groaned.

"Cassie, I'm going to cum soon." That's what she wanted to hear. She stroked him more, rougher now. She ran her palm over the taut wet head of his cock, then slicked the shaft with his precum and stroked him faster. Faster and faster she jerked at him.

His fingers inside her were still now. Then Mr. Robinson pulled them out, his face wearing a look of amazement as his eyes looked into his lap. Cassie was stroking his cock as quickly as she could now. And he leaned back, grunting and watching.

He lifted his hips up. And he gasped.

Then he came.

Great gobs of semen shot up all over his lap, coating his shirt and his slacks. They landed on Cassie's quickly jerking hand and wrist, and ran down his cock from out of the hole in the head.

Mr. Robinson's whole body was shuddering now. Cassie slowed her movements, stroking gently up and down until at last he took her hand in his and pushed it away. He sat there, panting, looking at his now half-limp cock. Then he looked at her, his face dark and flushed.

"I think it's only fair if I get you off, now."

Cassie felt herself blush as she leaned back on the couch again, laying limp with her T-shirt up over her tits still, her skirt bunched up at her waist.

"Don't worry," Mr. Robinson said as he began to pull at Cassie's panties. "I know what I'm doing, it won't take long at all."

Carefully, still weak himself, Mr. Robinson slipped the girl's underwear down her thighs. Leaving them around her knees, he pulled her thighs slightly apart.

"Trust me," he said.

His fingers moved to his lap, and Cassie watched as he coated them in still warm gobs of his own cum.

"I had a vasectomy once Joshua turned two years. This is perfectly safe, and you'll love it."

Moving very slowly, Mr. Robinson smeared the slick cum over Cassie's slit. He rubbed it on the surface, then he slipped it into her folds. She could feel the viscous liquid oozing around her clit now, guided by Mr. Robinson's fingers.

"Doesn't that feel good?" he asked.

Cassie nodded, her face flushed with heat.

Mr. Robinson's fingers moved lower now. And then, naughtily, he was shoving the gobs of cum into her cunt.

Cassie writhed, spreading her thighs and panties wider. She could almost see him as his fingers dipped into her.

"You like that, don't you," he said huskily.

Then he picked up more from his lap, and coated Cassie with it again. She could feel him forcing the semen inside her. It was thick, and she was hot. And the nastiness of having his cum inside her made her wriggle on the couch.

"Just as if I fucked you," he groaned in her ear.

His lips tugged on her earlobe now, as he scooped up more cum. Then he forced it inside her, shoving it deep with two long, thick fingers. He began to piston them in and out of her hole, stretching her tightness. And just when she thought she would cum, he would go back to his lap and get more. He was filling her with the stuff.

Mr. Robinson pushed at Cassie gently, until she was falling back on the seat of the couch, lying on her back now. He moved between her thighs.

"Do you want me to, Cassie?"

He looked down at her, and she looked up at him, then down at his groin.

His cock was hard, erect. And she licked her lips.

"Yes," she whispered.

"Say it," he said firmly as he began to stroke his already cum-covered shaft.

"Say you want me to fuck you."

"I want you to fuck me!"

Mr. Robinson dropped onto Cassie's slender body, and she felt him thrust into her. Soon, he was fucking her, his hands beneath her and cupping her ass. She clung to him, wrapping her legs around the back of his slacks.

It didn't take long for her to cum, now. She arched her back, forcing her hips upwards against his as he stretched her with his penetration.

"Fuck, Cassie, you feel so fucking good."

And then her orgasm was followed by his. He came so much, she thought it would never end. Over and over he thrust into her, and she could feel the heavy cum leaking out from between them.

Still he thrust, his torso holding her down on the couch as his fingers dug painfully into her ass.

Cassie squealed.

"That's right. Scream for me, Cassie." And she did, forgetting that she was in someone else's house, on someone else's couch, fucking someone else's husband. She cried out in ecstasy as Mr. Robinson's large cock filled her and forced another orgasm to shoot through her body.

At last, he was spent. He lifted himself off of her, panting. Then he looked down.

"Your pussy. It's so beautiful," he said, petting it with his cock lovingly.

Cassie's whole body ached. And she looked up at Mr. Robinson, where he knelt between her thighs, fondling himself and her sex.

She wondered if he would ask her to sit for him again.

She thought she might like that.

DireLilith
DireLilith
516 Followers
  • COMMENTS
7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

that was interesting

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Love it!

You've touched on a great fantasy that all fathers have had at least once, and handled it well! Very sexy! Oh, and for the record, I'm in my 40s, and I say "Gods".

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
it just didnt do it for me

the beginning for me was horrbible, cuz i was just hoping that his wife doesnt throw up on him and i just dont find drunk people to be a turn on, and babysitters naivness was so pathetik and not believable/ sorry

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Liked it

I liked it- nie story- interesting sex-nice description of fingering her

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Needs more than improvement

This was poor writing, but for the person challenging 35 as middle aged, well 70 is considered tits up in the grave and half of 70 is 35, so yeah for all those worried about being geezer at 35 that is the start.

As for your bio and dark elves, lighten up girly as life is not fantasy and people can challenge you all they want as there is no standard on bad things that floats people's boats.

Finally, hiding behind dire lil is neither frightful nor vampira of Jewish legend. It only shows weakness like a barking dog. Try getting to know you and believe in you in Truth as you will find out it will help your stories as inspiration comes from the Light and not bumpy things in the night running from the Light.

Peace blessings to you.

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Comforting My Neighbor's Daughter I fuck my innocent neighbor when she comes to me for comfort.in Mature
Babysitting Perks Snowstorm leaves sitter stuck at her client's house.in Mature
My Boyfriend's Dad She dreamt of being fucked by her boyfriend's dadin Mature
The Busty Babysitter John has it bad for his top heavy young babysitter.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Babysitter Makes Me Lose Control My busty little babysitter is hard to resist.in Mature
More Stories