Cassie Unwrapped

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

...

Chapter Five: Night.

There was no tap on the door that night, as Cassie's grandfather simply opened the door. The room was dark except for the moonlight that came in through the curtains. Cassie sat on the edge of the bed and stared straight ahead, as her grandfather walked past her and turned on the light on her night stand, illuminating the room, much to Cassie's discomfort.

"You look very nice this evening, Cassie," her grandfather said, his hand reaching down and lifting her chin up.

Cassie's face was tear stained, her eyes were puffy and red, and her lower lip trembled as she tried and failed to avoid his steely glare. He helped her to stand up, and steadied her when her knees got weak. He was less than a head taller than she was as they stood face to face, but to Cassie he seemed like a giant.

"Stand up for me, Cassie," he instructed. "Let's see if you did everything as I instructed."

His hands reached out and touched Cassie's breasts. The large globes were not in their harness, as her grandfather had instructed, and his eyes lit up when he felt them through the cotton.

"Good girl - now let's get this thing off."

His weathered hands unbuttoned the three buttons on the top before lifting the night shirt off of Cassie. Cassie's arms reluctantly went up to allow her grandfather to remove the garment, and he took the opportunity to pull it up as slowly as possible, allowing him the pleasure of seeing Cassie in her unfettered, helpless glory.

He felt his temper rise when he saw that she had worn panties despite his clear instructions, but he was so overwhelmed by the sight of her breasts that he put it out of his mind for the time being.

He gasped at the sight, not believing the size of Cassie's huge breasts. It was obvious all along that she was a busty girl, but it was equally clear that her brassierre had not enhanced their appearance, but instead had managed to minimize their size.

Cassie's body was slender in almost every area. Her legs were slender and her butt was almost non-existant, but up top, on her slender frame her breasts looked outrageous. The massive torpedos hung down to her waist despite their relative firmness, and the crimson hued silver dollar sized aureolas looked out of place on the milky white skin.

"Breathtaking," her grandfather muttered under her breath as his hands moved up and cupped the massive globes, kneading the firm flesh as he hefted their considerable weight. "I'll bet Richard liked these jugs of yours, didn't he?"

Not getting an answer, Cassie simply looked down toward his hands and their manipulations, biting her lower lip as he squeezed her breasts.

"Lift your arms, Cassie" he directed, and as Cassie raised her hands, he smiled approvingly.

"Coming along here," he said proudly, rubbing his fingers under Cassie's arms and feeling the moist seedlings as they fluttered under his touch. "You'll look like a woman should look before long. Now, I am disappointed in one thing I see, however. Keep your arms up"

He slid his hand down her sides until they reached the sides of her panties, and he hooked his fingers under the top of the elastic.

"I thought I told you that you were to wear nothing underneath your nightie," he snapped, his face close and menacing. "What should be done with a girl who disobeys a simple order?"

"Well?" he said louder, causing an already shaken Cassie to flinch violently.

"I dunno," Cassie whimpered.

Her grandfather moved his face over, inhaling deeply as he neared her shoulder.

"You're afraid of me, aren't you?" he asked, and watched with bemused interest as she nodded briskly. "I can smell it pouring out of you. The fear."

Never taking his own eyes off of his trembling granddaughter's, he kissed her shoulder before sliding his tongue under Cassie's upraised arm, licking the sweaty skin as Cassie shivered, her breath catching in her throat.

"I can taste your fear too," he added. "But there's no reason to fear me. We're going to be great friends, Yes indeed. Now I'm going to let you slip you panties off now, but if you ever do something contrary to my wishes again, you will pay a price for it. Now take them off, and hand them to me."

Cassie peeled her panties down her slim thighs and, after fumbling them a couple of times, handed the pale cotton undies to her grandfather.

"They're wet," he said with a leer as his hand felt the crotch of the garment before bringing it up to his face and breathing in deeply. "Very wet."

Tossing the panties aside, his hand reached down between Cassie's legs, his fingers stroking the tiny spray of hair that guarded the lips of her pussy. Cassie's entire body shuddered as he slid a finger along the damp opening, and he grinned at her response.

"You're loving this - what I'm doing to you, don't you?" he asked gruffly while his finger probed a little deeper.

"No," sniffed Cassie, shifting her weight from foot to foot.

"Tell me you want me to stop then," he challenged. "Tell me this doesn't feel good to you."

"It isn't right. You're my grandfather."

"It was alright for Richard to do this to you though, wasn't it?" he snapped, throwing her diary in her face once again.

"He didn't," Cassie said. "Not really. We never - you know."

"No, I don't know, Cassie. What are you trying to say? Are you saying that your diary is all a bunch of lies? That you never had sex with this boy Richard?"

As he spoke, his finger thrust in further, only to be stopped. His finger attempted to press deeper again, only to run into a barrier of sorts. Could it be?

"It's hard to explain," Cassie said.

"Well we have time, so I think you'd better," he said in a kindly grandfatherly tone. "I do love to hear stories, especially about someone I love as much as you, dear."

He kissed Cassie's forehead lightly, brushing a stray hair back behind her ear, and took a small step backwards.

"Take my robe off for me," he said softly yet firmly.

"You - you aren't going to tell anybody, are you Grandpa?"

"I said for you to take my robe off, Cassie" he repeated. "I don't expect to have to tell you to do everything twice."

Cassie reached for the knot near his waist which held the robe closed, and fumbled with it for what seemed like forever. Her hands were shaking and the knot was so tight, so the simple task had become a major challenge. A challenge made even more daunting by the impatient tone of her grandfather.

"We have all night," he mused as he looked down on Cassie's efforts, which finally yielded the result that her grandfather wanted.

"Now my briefs, dear," he instructed. "Kneel now and take them off of me.

Cassie knelt down and slowly pulled down the satin boxer shorts, trying to stay as far away as possible as she tugged them down.

"Don't you ever turn away like that!" he hissed after watching Cassie first stare wide-eyed at his exposed sex, and then tear her head away, wincing and closing her eyes.

He grabbed Cassie's hair in his hand and turned her head around so that her face was only inches away from his crotch. With his free hand he cupped his long flaccid cock and pulled on it a few times before releasing it, watching intently as Cassie looked at him.

His cock was fairly long even when limp, and although the shaft was not out of the ordinary, the head of his instrument was huge. The crown was mushroom shaped and had always gotten a lot of startled reactions over the years, and Cassie's was even more dramatic than most.

His balls hung down low between his legs, stretching the wrinkled skin as they dangled down loosely, and the entire package was capped with a thick tuft of mostly grey hair.

"Not bad for a senior citizen, don't you think? Don't worry, it won't stay limp for long, my dear. Let's get comfortable."

...

Chapter Six: Getting comfortable.

Cassie watched her grandfather get on the bed and roll over so that he was on his back in the center of the mattress. She stood at the side of the bed, uncertain of what he wanted her to do, until he motioned for her to join him. The way he had placed himself, she was sitting right next to him, so close she could feel the heat from his body.

"Lay like this, Cassie," he explained, putting her so that she was on her side facing him, her elbow propping her up.

He reached into the pocket of the robe that had ended up on the side of the bed, and pulled out a tube of lotion. Pulling his cock up from between his legs, he placed the limp instrument on his lower stomach and squirted the lubricant liberally on the underside of his cock before setting the tube aside.

"Work it in for me, Cassie," he said, and pulled her hand over to this member when she hesitated. "We both know that you know all about how to do things like this."

With great deliberation, Cassie started to rub the lube along the underside of his cock. which caused him to groan slightly.

"That's it, dear. Work it into my balls too."

Cassie scooped up some of the lotion that had slid off the sides and slid her hand down to his scrotum. She rolled the golf ball-sized nuts in her oiled palm for a time before sliding her hand back up to his cock.

"That's it - just rub your palm up and down the underside of my cock for a while," he said. "Feel me staring to get hard already? Now why don't you tell me about Richard while you keep doing this? Tell me all about you, and the passionate love you two made all spring. Is he a classmate of yours?"

"No," Cassie managed to say. "He is - was, my teacher."

"Really?" he said, his interest leveled picking up noticeably. "What was he teaching you - besides sex I mean?"

"English," Cassie answered, and then showed a flash of anger. "Why do you have to make it sound so dirty?"

"You're right. Nothing dirty about a trusted teacher having sex with an innocent student, and judging by the way you carried on about him in your diary, he must have been very special. Tell me more about this Richard chap. Describe him to me."

"Uh - he's old."

"How old?"

"About 50, I guess," Cassie said, and he chuckled when he realized that she thought somebody almost fifteen years his junior was old. What did that make him, he wondered?

"He's very handsome," Cassie said, almost trying to sell him. "He looks like Harrison Ford, I think."

"So tell me how this all started."

"We got along really great, and he said respected me because I was always on the high honor roll, and I got a 99 in his class. He said I was brilliant, and I wasn't like the other kids because I was very mature."

"I have a good idea what got his attention," he mused, his hand reaching up and cupping Cassie's dangling tit. "Not that many 18 year old girls in his classes with a 34DD bust, I'll wager. Go ahead."

"I offered to help him after school - you know - grading papers and stuff like that. One afternoon, he told me that I shouldn't stick around any more because he was getting very... attracted to me."

"What did you do? Had you become bored with diddling around with the boys in school and wanted to try an older man?"

"Most students my age are all so dopey," Cassie complained. "They listen to rap music and smoke cigarettes and swear!"

"So you found Richard as attractive as he did you, I gather."

"I loved him," Cassie said suddenly.

"And he loved you?"

"He said he did. He said his wife didn't understand him, and he had a lot of needs that she couldn't satisfy."

"You could, however?"

"I told him that I didn't know how to do stuff, because I never really had a boyfriend. I kissed some boys, but I didn't know about anything else."

"He was willing to teach you though?"

"Yes, he was very understanding and didn't make fun of me because I wasn't experienced," Cassie answered, continuing to stroke her grandfather's cock, which was getting longer by the minute. This was a fact that did not go unnoticed by her, as she looked nervously at the cock which now extended up to his navel, and the ominious looking crown of it.

"What did he teach you?"

"He took out his thing and showed me how to - you know - masturbate him."

"Then what?"

"This is embarrassing."

"Cassie?"

"He showed me how to satisfy him - orally."

"He had you suck on his cock?" he asked, his cock surging at the mention of her mouth wrapped around her teacher's manhood. "You gave him oral sex?"

"Yes."

"Did he cum in your mouth?"

"I can't hear you," he said impatiently, ignorning her affirmative nod.

"Yes."

"Did you like it when he ejaculated in your mouth?"

"It made him - happy."

"How about you?"

"I guess so."

"How many times did you suck his cock?"

"I don't know. Lots."

"Tell me about his cock. Was it like mine?"

"No," Cassie said, her eyes trailing down to the very stiff instrument she continued to stroke. "He wasn't circumsized like you are."

"How big was his cock, Cassie? As big as mine?"

"I don't feel right talking about him like this."

"Oh, I see. You're just the type of slut that wants to suck cocks and not talk about it?" he asked before anger crept back into his voice. "I asked you if his cock was as big as mine is?"

"No," Cassie said softly, looking at the cock she was rubbing, and especially at the head of his member, which was now taut and looked even more enormous than ever.

"Then what did you two do after he got tired of you sucking his cock? Is that when you started making love? Tell me about it. The time you first fucked."

"It was after school. He told me that he loved me so much and he wanted to make love to me, but he was scared."

"Of what?" he grunted, sweat pouring off his brow while he began to thrust himself against Cassie's hand.

"He said that he didn't want to get me pregnant," Cassie said, her hand sub-consciously moving faster and harder along the bottom of her grandfather's member. "He said that my first time should be with somebody very special, and that maybe that somebody would be him someday, if he left his wife like he planned."

"And?" he moaned, his face now as red as his penis.

"He bent me over his desk, and pulled my skirt up and my panties down," Cassie said. "He had goo on his finger and he put it..."

"In your ass? He put his finger in your ass?"

"Yes. Then he put his thing next to my hole and he pushed it in."

"Did it hurt," her grandfather sputtered, his twisted head lifting up off the bed. "When he put his cock in your ass?"

"Yes - the first time," Cassie sobbed. "The times after that, not so much."

Cassie felt the surge of semen against her palm as it raced up the length of the shaft, but she was still startled as his cock started spurting out jets of his milky white seed.

The first volley landed on his neck and chest, and the ensuing spurts covered his hairy chest and stomach as his tool continued to belch out a copious amount of semen before finally tapering off to a trickle.

"Clean me off," her grandfather said after his breathing returned to something approaching normal. "Use your panties."

Cassie retrieved her underwear and under her grandfather's watchful eye she mopped up the cum that he had drenched himself with. Her panties were covered with semen by the time she had gotten done, and he nodded his approval when she had gotten him as dry as she could manage.

"Wasn't that enjoyable?" he said as he stood up and put his robe back on. "I realize that for you, it wasn't as good as having your teacher stick his cock in your asshole, but I can assure you that tomorrow night will be even better. I promise you that much."

"Oh, and here," he said before leaving the room. "I almost forgot."

He set a white t-shirt on Cassie's night table; one of those old fashioned wife-beater tank tops that he was fond of wearing himself.

"Wear this tomorrow, when you give Grandma her bath," he explained, "and wear it tomorrow night for my visit."

"Why?" Cassie said meekly, as she held up the tiny garment.

"Just do it."

Cassie looked at her image in the mirror after her grandfather had gone, having almost forgotten she was naked. She quickly got into bed and turned off the light, but sleep wouldn't come.

Sleep wouldn't come for quite a while, until the images of what had just taken place started replaying in her mind. Not until her fingers had found there way into her pussy and had begun to caress her clit, and she had brought herself to a rousing orgasm, did sleep finally come to Cassie that night.

...

Chapter Seven: Bathing Grandma.

Cassie looked at her reflection in the mirror and cringed. The white tank-top t-shirt was much too small for her, and her breasts were coming out the top of sides of the thin cotton garment, making her look and feel almost naked.

She had gone out to the kitchen when she heard her grandfather getting ready to leave for work, and when he saw her in the shirt that he had told her to wear, he nodded approvingly.

"You look spectacular," he said before leaving, giving her a peck on the cheek while pressing his body into her. "If she asks why you're wearing it, tell her it's because it's a warm day."

It was a warm day, but that was no excuse for wearing such a revealing top, so Cassie decided to put a shirt over it until it was time to actually bathe her grandmother. This usually took place after lunch, and Cassie was nervous during the meal they shared, thinking about what her grandmother would say about her slutty choice of clothing.

Grandma was such a sweet little lady that Cassie felt bad about letting her grandfather do what he had done to her. What would she think of her if she knew that she had used her hand on him? As she led her grandmother into the bathroom, after drawing the bath and setting up the chair that straddled the tub, she tried to take off the outer shirt as casually as she could, but it was like trying to hide an elephant in the middle of the room.

"Oh my!" her grandmother exclaimed as she looked at Cassie in the t-shirt.

"Uh - It's kind of hot today, and this way I won't get as wet," Cassie explained before hurriedly suggesting a solution to her relative undress. "If you want me to put the other shirt back on it's okay."

"No dear, that's quite alright with me," she said as the older woman looked at Cassie's breasts straining against the fabric. "After all, you have to look at me naked every day, and that's no picnic."

"Don't be silly," Cassie said as she helped her grandmother get her nightie off. "You're a pretty lady - you always have been."

It was true that her grandmother was always an adorable looking woman. Cassie used to claim that she looked just like Peter Pan, or the woman that played the part in the movie. A tiny blonde pixie with a twinkle in her eye and an impish grin, and a trim, petite figure.

Now, seeing her naked at this point in her life, she still looked very nice. Still very trim and lean despite her age, Cassie hoped that she would look that good in forty or so years.

"I feel like a boy next to you," Grandma said as she eased into the chair. "I had no idea how well developed you are, Cassie. The boys must be following you all over town."

"No, but that's fine by me," Cassie said as she sprayed her back with the portable shower head, resisting the urge to tell her that her husband was the main problem in her life.

"You always dress so conservatively, that's probably why," she noted. "If I were built like you, I would have let the whole world know about it. I've always been so small breasted. That's what I would have loved to have had when I was young."

"What's that Grandma?"

"I would have loved to have been busty, like you are," she said, reaching up and cupping her own tiny orbs. "Grandfather would have liked that too, I'll bet! Boys never stared much at girls built like me."

"Oh, I'll bet they chased you around plenty," Cassie noted, taking the opportunity to wash under her grandmother's arms and briefly scrub her breasts.