Cassie's College Years Ch. 03

Story Info
Cassie is taken by men in her dorm.
2.3k words
4.21
103.7k
15
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/20/2022
Created 11/07/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cassie groggily opened her eyes as she slowly woke up. Glancing around the room, she saw her clothes scattered all over the floor and was immediately reminded of the debauchery of the night before. Cassie smiled smugly to herself before another realization hit her. She was still covered in cum that wasn't getting any fresher.

Rising to her feet, she briefly wobbled before regaining her balance. Julie was lying on their bed, face up. Trent's cum was slowly oozing from her pussy. Cassie briefly wondered if Julie was on the pill, but figured it wasn't really her business or concern. Grabbing a towel she skipped into the bathroom and promptly froze.

Due to a rooming mistake, the girls shared their bathroom with a couple of guys in an adjoining room, Terry and Alexi. And at the moment, Terry was in the bathroom, now staring aghast at a very naked, cum spattered Cassie.

Cassie could feel herself blushing the deepest shade of red. Through sheer willpower, she rushed into the shower and turned the water on. As the water cascaded over her curves, she prayed that Terry would just leave and she wouldn't have to explain herself when she got out of the shower. Minutes passed and she didn't hear anything to tell her that Terry had left.

Moments later, a tall muscular figure slid past the shower curtain. It was Terry. Cassie's eyes grew wide when she realized that he was not just joining her for a shower, but he was also sporting quite a boner.

"Oh, my god! Terry, what the fuck are you doing?!" Cassie tore her eyes away from his cock to yell at him.

Terry just smiled, replying, "You looked like you had a lot of fun last night, and I want to get in on that fun."

Cassie swung at him, hoping a fist or two would make him leave. Terry, being a martial artist, easily caught her fist, and pressed her back against the wall. Cassie looked away, both her disgust at Terry and her shame at the faint stirring in her loins.

"That's not very nice," Terry sneered, "you should learn some manners." Terry moved closer to her, causing her firm tits to press against his muscled chest.

Cassie felt his hard cock slide between her legs, rubbing her slit and making her really horny. She didnt' know how much longer she could resist. Terry kissed her, and she only fought for a second before accepting his tongue into her mouth. She couldn't deny that he was sexy, and in other circumstances, she might have been the one making advances.

"Terry, please. I don't want to do this," Cassie said as they broke their kiss.

"Bullshit!" Terry retorted, "I know you DO want this, or were you not aware that you were humping my cock while I was kissing you."

Cassie blushed. She hadn't realized it, but she had been rubbing her pussy along his cock as they were kissing. She knew she wanted him, that she would let him fuck her, but she also realized she was enjoying this submissive role. Perhaps she would continue to play the victim, she decided.

"Terry, no. I didn't mean to. I'm really not ready for sex so early in the morning." She laughed inwardly. She couldn't even count the number of times she'd masturbated first thing in the morning.

Terry responded simply by reaching down and slipping a finger in her pussy.It sunk in with a squish. Cassie squirmed against his finger.

"Again, I don't believe you. In fact, that's the wettest pussy I've felt in awhile." Terry began working a second finger, then a third into Cassie's dripping pussy. She panted with every thrust of his fingers. A small squeal escaped her mouth as he hooked his fingers inside her pussy, rubbing her g-spot hard.

While he fingered her pussy, Terry bent down to take one of her firm round tits in his mouth. His rough tongue circled around Cassie's nipple before his lips wrapped around it and started sucking.

"Oh, god. Terry, please stop. I can't take it anymore," Cassie pleaded, fully hoping he wouldn't actually listen to her. To her delight, he responded by adding another finger to her pussy, stretching her out.

"Ahhh," cried Cassie. He was being rough with her, and she liked it. He bit down on her nipple, sending pleasure pains through her body. She was so incredibly horny, she needed his cock.

"Terry, ow! Please, Terry, don't! I can't.....uhhnmm!"

"Don't worry, Cas. It'll all be over soon," Terry whispered, as he removed his fingers from her dripping pussy. He hooked his hand under her knee and lifted one of her legs up, giving him easy access to her pussy. He leaned into her and his cock penetrated her, sinking deeper with each second.

Cassie wrapped her arms around Terry's neck for support as she felt herself being filled by his cock.

"Oh, god Terry! No, not your cock!" She was in heaven, and she knew her protests were only egging him on, causing him to fuck her harder and harder. She loved the feeling of being submissive, letting him have his way with her.

She was lost in the naughtiness of her thoughts when she heard Terry begin grunting. Realization hit her that he was about to cum. He was about to cum deep in her unprotected pussy.

"Terry, please, not in my pussy!" Terry continued his thrusting. Cassie realizing her goading had backfired. He was going to shoot his load inside her. However, instead of worry, this thought made Cassie even hornier. Now, she truly was out of control.

With a load grunt, Terry thrust his cock deep into Cassie's pussy, cumming deep into her. Cassie came to as the thought of his cum flooding her fertile womb drove her mad with lust. She let out a piercing scream as she came harder than anything she had ever experienced before.

Terry pulled out of her and she collapsed into a heap on the shower floor like a rag doll. Cassie's world was still fuzzy and spinning when Terry excused himself from the shower.

"Thanks for the sex, Cassie. Hope we can do it again sometime."

Cassie slowly regained her senses as her orgasm subsided. The first thing she did was wash her pussy out and pray that she wouldn't get pregnant. The washing soon turned to rubbing, which then turned to fingering. Cassie's libido was still in full throttle from being used a few minutes before. After another, less potent orgasm, Cassie finished her shower.

Once back in her room, Cassie put on some lounging around clothes, which in the unnatural heat of March, consisted of a light, white cotton tank top and a pair of booty shorts with "Juicy" on the butt.

Julie was still dead to the world, and Cassie decided to let her sleep some more after the night she had. Cassie's eyes drifted to the half-filled alcohol bottles and realized that Trent's bong and stash were still in their room. She wasn't an avid smoker, but she definitely enjoyed being high, and she figured she might as well kick her spring break off with a bang.

Twenty minutes later, Cassie was prancing down the halls, completely stoned. She had Trent's bong in one hand and his stash stuffed neatly in her cleavage. The halls were unusually quiet today, but Cassie didn't notice. She was on her way to return Trent's stuff and hopefully get another go at his monster cock. Cassie started getting wet just thinking about it.

She knocked on Trent and Sean's door, but didn't get an answer. A few seconds passed before she knocked again. No answer.

"Hey Trent! It's Cassie! Let me in!" she yelled as she pounded on the door again. Still no answer. With a sigh, she gave up and turned to go back to her room, and promptly bumped into dorm security.

The security guard was a very muscular, built, short man. His blond crew cut reminded her of her dad's old military photos. His features were all very chiseled, yet young, and his shirt was bulging from the man's muscles. His nameplate said, "Dwight".

"What do you have there, miss?" Dwight demanded with a voice as firm as his body. Oh shit, thought Cassie. She had forgotten that she still had the bong in her hand.

"Oh, nothing. Just borrowing it from a friend so I could smoke some tobacco," Cassie lied, and it showed in her face.

Dwight eyed the asian girl up and down. Cassie was both panicking and incredibly horny from a combination of being high, her impure thoughts about Trent, and the current ogling she was receiving. Dwight took note of her hard nipples poking through the thin material of her top and the wet spot forming in her crotch.

"You don't look like the tobacco smoking type, miss...."

"Cassie, sir."

"Well, Cassie," Dwight continued, "I'm going to have to search you for any other contraband. If you're clean, I suppose I can let you go with a warning." Cassie gulped. She knew he would find the pot on her. She was so dead.

"But sir!" Cassie pleaded, "Where would I hide anything? These clothes are skin tight!" Dwight eyed her up and down approvingly.

"That may be true, Cassie, but none the less, I'm going to have to ask you to spread your legs and lean against the wall. Cassie did what she was told, arching her back and thrusting her ass out. She was hornier than a bitch in heat, and hoped he would be distracted enough to forget about searching her.

"Like this?" Cassie asked innocently, looking back over her shoulder at the well-built security officer. He had a lustful look in his eye, and a bulge in his pants.

"Yeah, just like that," he said gruffly.

Dwight moved directly behind Cassie and placed his meaty hands on her hips. One hand slid down across her stomach, while the other traversed her ass, grabbing a handful of ass cheek along the way. His hands continued exploring her, rubbing along the wet fabric covering her pussy. Cassie stifled a moan of pleasure from the fondling.

Next, his hands both went up to her breasts, caressing her supple chest. His fingers pinched her hard nipples through the thin fabric of her shirt. This time she couldn't suppress the moan. As he molested her boobs, his bulge was pressed against her dripping pussy, slowly grinding into her. As he squished her boobs together, the bag of weed hidden in her cleavage broke free and tumbled to the floor. Dwight stopped and looked at it.

"Oh, shit," Cassie cursed under her breath. She was equally upset about the weed as she was about him ceasing to grope her.

"Well, well, looks like I was right about you Cassie," Dwight said, picking up the bag of weed. "You're a very bad girl. Looks like I'm going to have to perform a full cavity search."

Cassie heard a zip, and looked behind see him pulling his thick cock out of his pants. It wasn't very long, but his girth more than made up for it. She was happy to see him pull her shorts aside and roughly jam his cock in her pussy. Since she was so wet already, it sunk in easily with a squish despite his size.

Dwight wasn't much for technique. He slammed his cock into her pussy while grunting with each thrust. Cassie was actually being more turned on by his selfish lovemaking since her recent submissive awakening in the shower.

"Oh, yeah, slut! Looks like this hole is clear. Time to check the other one!"

Cassie's eyes went wide as she registered what he had just said. Dwight pulled his cock out of her pussy and positioned it at her asshole. Cassie had never had her ass fucked before. Dwight started pressing his cock into her ass slowly. The pain shot through Cassie's body and she bit her lip to deal with the pain. Dwight forced his thick cock into Cassie's ass, inch by inch, until he had his entire cock in her. He stayed still for a few seconds while Cassie whimpered.

"Mmmm. Tight ass. You've never taken a cock here before have you, slut?" Dwight mocked. Cassie shook her head. "Well, you'll get used to it," he added, as he began fucking her ass.

Thanks to the pussy juice on Dwight's cock, it slid into Cassie's ass smoothly. Cassie let out a yelp with each thrust. After awhile, the pain subsided, and Cassie felt an increasingly intense pleasure filling her. Her yelps turned to moans, as she started savoring the cock penetrating her.

Dwight was hammering her hard. His grunts grew fervish as he plunged into Cassie's firm behind. Cassie reached down and started rubbing her pussy. She was just about to cum, when she felt Dwight's grip on her hips tighten and he came in her ass. He pulled out, and put his cock away, leaving Cassie unfulfilled and full of his cum. He zipped back up and grabbed the bong and bag of weed.

"I'll be confiscating these, miss," Dwight said diplomatically. He leaned in and whispered into her ear, "and I'll forget where I found it for a later favor."

Cassie looked up at him, still horny, and nodded in agreement.

The security officer strolled away. Cassie straightened herself out as she watched the elevator open and the officer step inside. He bumped into Trent, who was getting out of the elevator. Trent saw his bong in the hands of the security officer, but didn't say anything until the elevator doors closed and he saw Cassie sitting on the floor outside his door.

"Cassie, what the fuck?!" he asked.

"Oh, shut up, Trent! I just took the fall and a dick in my ass for your shit! I don't want to hear it!" Cassie shot back.

"Damn, girl! That's some deal you worked out. Now how do you plan on reimbursing me for my bong and pot?"

Cassie gave him a devilish look as she got onto her feet.

"Well, I didn't get to cum. Maybe you could help me with that?"

Trent smiled as he unlocked his room and ushered her inside. His cock was already twitching with anticipation.