Castaway Ch. 07

Story Info
Where is Bianca?
1.8k words
4.3
24.3k
16

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/11/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jaz479
jaz479
101 Followers

First of all let me say, I am so so so sorry for taking so long to update this story. I have had the craziest semester of school, I've been studying for the MCAT, and just got through a bad break up. Thank you for all the positive encouragement to keep writing because I literally almost gave up. I love you guys, (even the trolls) so enjoy. *I am also working on the new chapters for the others stories as we speak!*

*

"BIANCA!!!" Jasmine yelled as she trudged through the jungle. Ali followed closely behind her as they cut a swath through the trees and vines, yelling hopelessly into the morning air.

"Ughh, where the fuck is this bitch!" Jasmine huffed out loud.

"I don't know but she is being a real pain in the ass right now," Ali replied back after swatting a mosquito on his arm.

They continued on for two more hours, walking a 1 mile radius around Luis and the cave. Jasmine turned back to look at Ali and noticed the sweat dripping down his torso, his muscles straining to hold his bag while cutting down vines. She looked away as her thoughts turned erotic.

Ali didn't miss the heat in her eyes, and chuckled to himself.

She can act like it doesn't affect all she wants, but we both know the truth, he thought amusedly as he watched her walk ahead.

******************************

Back at the cave Luis lay down in a fevered slumber, his mind going in and out of consciousness. As he lay there he heard voices, one of them drawing closer to him. Cracking open his eyes, he squinted as someone stood over him.

"B..Bian..," He began before a hand was roughly pushed over his mouth.

"Shh..I just need to get some food," the voice came out all mumbled to his fevered brain.

Luis tried in vain to keep his eyes open as he watched the intruder riffle through their food stash. Running back to the lip of the cave, the intruder stopped, then turned around back towards the crystals.

Luis could vaguely hear muttering and a large crack sound as the intruder yanked a large emerald crystal from the wall. His eyes rolling back into his head, Luis was asleep by the time the intruder slipped quietly back into the water and ran into the forest once on shore.

***************************

Ali and Jasmine arrived back to the cave deep in thought as to the whereabouts of Bianca. Once the climbed behind the waterfall, Ali noticed the mess, and began search the bag.

"NO NO NO! Our food is gone!" he yelled, making Jasmine jump.

"Ali, just wait, hold on," she said as he rushed towards Luis. She caught him and pulled him back and Luis started to wake up.

"What the fuck did you do motherfucker! Huh?! You ate all our fucking FOOD!"

Luis struggled to sit up, his arm weakly pushing against the floor as he stared around dazedly.

"Ali, just calm down, we need to figure out what happened,"

"No, this Spanish motherfucker has been milking that fever shit all day, and the second we leave he eats all the food that we got," Ali yelled, before pushing Jasmine off him and grabbing Luis by the throat.

"Ali! Put him down, just wait and see what he says," Jasmine pleaded to Ali, pulling on his arm to let Luis go.

Ali roughly dropped Luis, opening his stitches.

"Talk," he said harshly as Luis coughed.

Luis turned to Jasmine, "Senorita, I swear, I haven't eaten anything, I've been sleep the whole time. If I ate all the food, where would I have put the fruit peels? I am too weak to walk, much less hide all the evidence!" he exclaimed weakly before coughing again.

"Ali I think he's right. He couldn't have eaten all of it, there's three days' worth of food we had,"

"Then what happened, you mean something just walked in here and took it all," Ali said looking at Luis with suspicion.

"No not something. Someone."

They all got quiet as the implications of that set in.

Jasmine spoke first, "We need to move. Now. Whether it was a person or an animal our location is not safe anymore and we can't risk this happening while we're all sleep and defenseless,"

"Ali but first, you need to apologize to Luis, this was not his fault," Jasmine said, looking at him sternly.

Ali turned to Luis and said, "Look man, I'm sorry I grabbed you like that, we're all in a tough spot right now and I jumped to conclusions," he finished as he held his hand out to Luis.

Luis hit his hand away.

"You think I know you don't like me. You got some big cajones giving me that fake apology when you really just want me gone, so you can have la senorita to yourself. I just want to leave this place and not die and you just want to flex your cock like a rooster!"

"Hey!!" Jasmine yelled quieting everyone before Ali could reply.

"I don't give a FUCK about either of your egos right now! I need to re-stitch this leg and Ali you need to pack everything so we can go. Or I will leave you both here to fend for your fucking selves!"

Jasmine yelled and turned to Luis to look at his leg. Luis looked up at Ali as Jasmine was bent over him and made a chicken face at him. Ali flexed his fist and turned away. He counted to 5 then began packing everything.

Within an hour everything was packed and they set out, Jasmine and Ali taking turns helping Ali walk.

The sun was past the midway point in the sky as they walked hurriedly, trying to reach the beach before it set below the trees.

**************

They finally reached camp and collectively released a sigh of relief. After settling in, Jasmine went to start the fire and cook some fish they had caught on the way home. Ali took Luis into the hut and not so gently laid him down. Leaving Luis gasping in pain he walked back out and sat near Jasmine.

She ignored him as he stared at her, entranced by the fire light dancing across her honey skin. Once she was finished she abruptly stood and rolled some fish in a leaf and took some to Luis, Leaving Ali outside sitting alone.

She came back out and sat across from him and began to eat.

"So you're mad at me. What now?!" he asked incredulously.

She finished chewing then sat back and looked him, her eyes boring into his skin.

"You have anger issues, you know that. Not everyone is your enemy," she said calmly as she watched his face for a reaction.

He tried to keep his face smooth, yet failed and his jaw clenched and he looked away.

"That's exactly what I'm talking about. The way you attacked Luis was disturbing to say the least, when logically there was no way he could have eaten all the food I mean come on,"

"What do you want me to say Jasmine, I mean our camp was a total disaster, and he's sitting there with this 'I dunno' look on his face,"

"Well most people do have that look on their face when they don't have a clue what is going on," she replied sarcastically.

She huffed, "look I'm not mad I'm just exhausted alright. Today was crazy and you just go off the deep end so fast it's dizzying,"

He was quiet for a while as he considered her words.

"I remember back when I was in the army they used to call me Sargent hothead, I mean it was something I was known for and people liked it," he said while laughing.

"I would go off on the subordinated over the littlest thing and all the other officers thought it was so funny because the new ones would piss their pants. I never really saw my behavior as bad, it's just how I've always been," he replied honestly.

She cracked a small smile before replying,"That doesn't make it right. Also do you want to die of a heart attack, because that's what's going to happen, I can diagnose you just by looking at you," she flirted.

Ali felt a slow smile creep on his face.

"Well doctor, see there's this pain I keep having right here in my chest, it's like... just come here and I'll show you,"

Jasmine slowly walked over to him and knelt over legs, facing him and she sat on his lap.

"You see Doc," he said as he grabbed her hand and placed it on his heart.

"I get this funny feeling whenever this girl comes around. It's like something is thumping in my chest and I thought I would never have that feeling again. It only beats when I can see her, or smell her curly hair or look at her luscious body, I don't know what to do," Ali finished as he looked into her eyes, and leaned forward and kissed her.

His hands roamed up her back into her hair and brought her closer to him, while his other hand grabbed her ass and squeezed. She came up for air gasping from the heat of him and smiled, her heart thumping from his words.

She reached down between them and almost touched him, before he caught her hand.

"No, not tonight. Tonight I just want to hold you and sleep," he said before kissing her again. Their mouths dueled for dominance, as she tried to persuade him further, yet ultimately she submitted and turned down on the sand in front of the fire to be cuddled from behind. They lay like that for hours, their breaths in tandem until the waves sang them to sleep.

***************************

1500 kilometers away on the other side of the beach, Bianca awoke to a sharp pain on her foot. Squinting in the pre-dawn sunlight she looked down, and screamed as she tried to fling the crab away that had gotten hold of her. She stood and hopped on one foot, until eventually the crab let go and limped away. Shaking herself she cursed, then got quiet as she heard an odd sound.

VRRRROOOOM

Excitement shook her whole body as she heard an engine go off in the distance. Looking out to sea she faintly saw a boat in the distance rushing towards the island. Jumping up and down she began screaming for help, then became dismayed as they stopped 100 yards from shore. She could tell they were watching her with binoculars, trying to see if it were safe. Thinking fast she took off her shirt and began jumping again, he breast flinging in every direction.

Almost immediately the engine started back up and they came closer to shore and Bianca jumped in the water to swim towards them.

To be continued...

jaz479
jaz479
101 Followers