Castaways Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BlewWater69
BlewWater69
2,591 Followers

"How's that, John?" Em asked.

"I think I can put some holes on either of the sides with the scissors and use the medical tape from the kit to hold the sides back together again."

"That just might work," Em agreed.

"All you have to do is put your ... ," he started to say, "coat on."

Em had already popped her shoulders out of the shirt and proceeded to take it off right before him. He cursed himself for looking and then for not being able to get the fire started so there would be more light. Em was already handing it to him. He took it, trying not to stare at her gorgeous breasts. Even in the dim light from the rising moon he could see enough to be enthralled. Her quarter sized aureoles and distended nipples were perfectly centered in two beautiful pert mounds. They looked invitingly soft and yet firm at the same time.

John could feel his mouth getting dry despite having just drunk the Pepsi. He took the shirt from Em as she handed it to him, followed by the bra. She seemed to be in no particular hurry as she reached for her coat. He stole glances as she put it on. Her resilient mounds quivering erotically with every move. "God, damn," John thought.

He bored two holes through the cups of the bra on the inside. He just happened to notice 34C on the tab, not that he was looking for it. He fed the white medical tape through the holes and wound it through twice. It worked remarkably well and in the dim light you could barely tell the bra wasn't complete.

Em had settled down on her bed to watch him begin to work on the shirt. He put a series of three holes on each side of the jagged tear where Duane had used his makeshift knife to cut it. He then did the same thing as with the bra. It was much more noticeable than the bra but still worked. She would have to put it on over her head like it was originally designed but it should hold together by itself now without her constantly needing to hold it. He showed Em his work for acceptance when he was done.

"Great, "Em beamed. "That should work just fine."

He handed them to her to put back on. He was anxiously anticipating that she would do it in front of him. She elected to just sleep in her coat for the night, to his disappointment. Her slight smile suggested she could read the disappointment on his face when she said that.

He curled up on his bed too. He faced toward the door to keep watch he told himself. The other reason he couldn't deny was he needed to look away from her in order to try to think of other things. He tried to stay awake as long as he could to stand guard. He hoped the later it got the less chance the three would try anything. He was just starting to doze when he felt Em exhale on the back of his neck and put her arm around him.

John lay still not knowing what to do. He felt like he was back in high school. Should he turn to her or did she just want to snuggle close for warmth. Was she just being affectionate or looking for more. He wrestled with those thoughts for a few minutes as Em just hugged him. Her closeness was keeping him awake.

"John?" Em whispered in his ear.

"Yeah, Em."

"You think I have nice breasts?"

"They're exquisite, Em," John said, hoping that was a good enough word to describe perfection in his mind.

"Thanks. My last boyfriend thought so too. Would you like to touch them?" Em asked.

His mouth suddenly felt incredibly dry again. His tongue felt like it was curled up in the back of his throat as he tried to speak.

"Em ... I aah ... I don't ..."

"I want you to touch me, John. I told you last night I'm here for you but tonight I could really use you to be here for me."

He turned towards her and she allowed him the room to move. Her face was just above his as he looked into her eyes. He could see a hunger there that he knew he felt as well. He started to talk but she kissed him before he could do more than open his mouth. He kissed her back several times. They were soft tender kisses that grew more ardent with each one. Her tongue invaded his mouth and he held her head as they kissed deeply.

Her lips were so soft and the taste of her thrilled him. Her right hand had been on his chest but he felt it move slowly lower. He continued to kiss her as she reached his groin and found the outline of his stiffening cock in his pant leg. She squeezed it making him groan into her mouth. They kissed more passionately and her hand rubbed his stiffening cock. He was just wondering what he should do next, when she broke the kiss and slid down lower on his body.

The hands that had deftly undone his pants before were at it again. He looked into her eyes and he felt first the belt give way, then the button, and then the zipper. She moved between his parted legs and grabbed the top of his pants. He knew what she wanted next and raised his hips as his pants disappeared down his legs. He helped her kick off his shoes and she pulled the pants the rest of the way off.

Em's focus shifted to his boxers which were sticking up practically straight in the air, and she pulled those as she had his pants. When they cleared his hips his dick sprang out like a spring. Being 6'3", John was big all over. He wasn't huge but his wife and previous girlfriends had wooed enough over his cock to let him know it was better than average. At seven inches, it waved like a totem pole before Em.

"Oh, wow," Em said. "I thought so."

"What ... you thought what?" John asked quizzically, 'What could she mean.'

"I thought I could tell earlier when I helped you open your pants that you were big," Em said.

"You did?"

"Yeah," Em said, curling her cool fingers around his hot flesh.

"Oh, god, Em. We shouldn't be doing this. We should be watching for those guys."

"You watch," Em said, giggling and licking his cockhead.

"Okay, but it's going to be hard to concentrate and hear sounds," John proclaimed.

"I'll try to be quiet," Em said jokingly. "Besides, you might be the one making most of the noise."

She sucked John's cockhead into her mouth making him groan as if to prove her point. Her tongue teased the underside of his shaft just below the head mercilessly.

"Oh, damn," John gasped.

"God, I love sucking dick," Em said, quickly removing and putting back his cock.

"Oh, my, that's good. Where did you learn to do this so well?"

"My last boyfriend liked me to suck his cock. I loved it too so I didn't mind at all. I love the feel of it in my mouth. I also don't mind the taste like some girls I know," Em stated.

"Oh geez," John growled as she took more of his cock into her mouth.

"Want to see something?" Em asked after pulling off.

"What?"

She just smiled and took him back in her mouth. She sank lower taking him into her throat. She gagged slightly at his length and drew off but she had taken almost the whole thing. Saliva linked her mouth to his cock as she pulled away. Em quickly slurped it back up and took him down once again until her nose pressed against his groin and into his pubic hair.

"Oh, god, Em. No one's ever done that to me before," John avowed.

"You like?" she smiled at him saying.

"It feels incredible," John claimed.

"Just lie back and let me work. You're supposed to be watching the door," Em chided.

She licked his balls and took them into her mouth making him moan loudly. Next she licked up the shaft and all around the head. Then she took him deep again and he grunted his sheer pleasure at the feeling of her throat and the muscles at work there. 'God, she can give head better than anyone I've known,' John thought. His wife had been good but never able to deepthroat.

Em seemed as hungry to make him cum as he was. Her mouth and hands had his balls churning in no time. She started with a deep slow stroke and bob that had him moaning constantly. She gradually increased her tempo but stayed more shallow, sucking and licking just the head, but stroking twice as fast. John's moans became loud groans despite his desire to be silent. What she was doing to him was just too wonderful not to react. He had to warn her too.

"Em, I'm going to cum," John gasped.

Em stopped only long enough to gasp out, "Let me taste you, John."

She didn't have long to wait. His cockhead expanded in her mouth and his cock throbbed with pent up need just before it exploded in her mouth. He hadn't cum for a while and Em was a bit caught off guard by the amount. The first blast nearly filled her mouth and the second did that plus caused her to leak some. He swallowed quickly, just in time to take the rest of his weakening stream. She could feel her pussy itching terribly as she drank his cum. She would have liked to shove her hand into her pants but just concentrated on his pleasure instead.

John moaned repeatedly as the bliss of her blowjob drove him crazy. It took a while before he could even move. Em had not stopped nursing on his cock even though it had already started to go flaccid. She drained every drop from his cock and cleaned him until he had to pull her off.

"Oh, geez, Em. That was the best ever," John exclaimed.

"Thanks. I enjoyed it too," Em said smiling.

"My turn now," John said.

"Oh, yeah. Fuck me, John. I need to feel you inside me," Em extolled.

"I have something else in mind first," John said, shifting places with her.

"What?"

"You'll see," John said, helping her with her pants.

When Em was naked, as he was from the waist down, he had her lie back. She was curious though what he was up to and leaned up on her elbows. It was hard to see everything in the dark but the moonlight was strong. None of Em's boyfriends had ever eaten her before. They were usually too quick to want to fuck. Of course she knew about such things but had never experienced it.

"What're you going to do?" Em asked watching him settle between her legs with his face inches above her cunt.

"Return the favor," John said and kissed her belly just above her trimmed blonde mound.

Em had trimmed herself for the bikinis she had hoped to wear on the beach with her mom. She moaned softly now as John looked directly at her sex. She knew she was wet from giving him head and her pussy throbbed with the need to be touched.

John wished for more light. The sight before him made his deflated cock stir again. Like her nipples, her pussy was pink. Her outer labia were pouting with need and John could make out the petals of her inner lips. He kissed down the sides of her pussy, making Em moan more. She could feel more wetness seep into her sex as she envisioned him eating her pussy. 'God, lick it please, John,' Em thought.

He could smell the urgency of her need. The heady smell filled his nostrils and made his cock pulse even more. John moved closer, kissing her outer labia and licking the tiny blonde hairs. He used his fingers to part her lips causing Em to groan loudly.

"Watch the door," John said, looking at her straining face.

"Oh, yeah," Em said, turning her head towards it. "Oh, god, John, don't make me wait."

John looked at the deep pink of her inner sex. The moonlight glistened in the moistness of her exposed cunt. He listened to her and swiped his tongue from the bottom, near her hole, up and over her clit hood. Em grunted loudly and put her hands into his hair. He kissed back down one side and repeated it drawing the same response. 'Shit, this is almost better than fucking,' Em thought. 'I could let him do this forever.'

John could tell Em was ready to explode if he really attacked her. He had loved eating his wife and knew well the signs she used to make before screaming through an orgasm. Em was showing every sign of being tight as a bowstring. Licking and sucking her in a few key spots would be all it would take. He wiggled his tongue into her cunt hole.

"Oh, fuck," Em barked, pushing his head hard against her cunt.

John wiggled his tongue inside her trying to hit different spots. Each one seemed to cause greater reaction from Em. After a while, he extracted his tongue and replaced it with his finger. Em moaned loudly as he pushed it into her to the second knuckle. He used his other hand to pull back on the top of her cunt. Even in the dim light he could see a little knob expose itself to his assault.

Em growled, "Oh, shit, John. Make me cum please."

He dove for her clit with his lips as he pushed his finger in deep enough to rub her g-spot. He sucked her little nubbin into his mouth and that was all it took. He sucked on it and teased it from inside his mouth with his tongue. Em arched off his lifejacket bed and screamed way too loud. She pushed his head harder against her sex as the shockwaves of her orgasm crashed on the shores of her brain.

"Oh, fuck," Em howled. "Mmmm ... godddd ... aah .... "

John didn't let up. He kept using his finger inside her and sucking her sensitive clit. She ground her cunt against his face like she was trying to push him inside. John kept at her until he was sure she couldn't take any more. Then he tapered her down. Em's chest heaved and her ragged breathing echoed off the back wall. She finally collapsed down on the lifejackets.

John left her clit alone as he knew it was probably tingling with the aftermath of her recent climax. Instead he pushed a second finger inside her which made her gasp. He sucked on her inner petals and licked the top of her hole where his fingers were moving in and out in a fucking motion. Em couldn't believe her body's reaction. She had never cum more than once in a love session. Yet she could feel a stirring in her loins that signaled that she was reaching again towards one.

Em sighed with disappointment when John pulled his fingers from her cunt. But she squealed again with delight when his tongue replaced them, wiggling like a landed fish gasping for air. His wet finger exposed her still sensitive clit and teased all around it without actually touching it. It drove her mad with lust. Her mind was blank and she had long since stopped paying attention to the door.

John quickly reversed his hands and tongue. Em growled when his tongue broke contact with her cunt, but when she felt his fingers enter her, she arched off the bed. When his lips sucked on her hyper-sensitive clit, she bucked into his face and came. Her juices flowed like water as her body shook like that same fish.

"Mother of god," Em gasped. "Oh, fuck ... I'm cumming again ..."

John teased her into a frenzy and kept at her there until she collapsed panting. Half way through he moved his mouth off her tingling clit and licked her hole for all the sweet juice he could get. John slowed his teasing, let her finally relax, and enjoy the afterglow.

He moved above her and smiled at her closed eyes and dreamy look. Eventually she opened her eyes and weakly smiled back at him. He tenderly kissed her lips and she could taste herself somewhat on his lips. He then just looked at her as she still tried to breathe normal.

"No one has ever done that for me before," Em stated.

"Did you like it?" John asked but couldn't help but know the answer.

"That was the most incredible thing I've ever felt," Em proposed.

"Can I do it again?" John asked smiling.

"Not right now, please," Em said. "I'm not sure I can take it just now."

"I didn't mean now," John said.

"Anytime you want," Em said smiling back.

"What should we do now?" John asked tenderly.

"I want to feel you inside me, John," Em confessed.

"Let's get this off first," John said, grabbing the bottom of her tank.

Em sat up and let him strip her the rest of the way. He was careful not to ruin the repairs he had done to her top and bra. When her breasts were finally free of clothes again, he got his chance to touch them. They were sensational. They were firm, yet soft, and about the size of grapefruits. The nipples were already stiff and inviting. John had to lean down and suck on her right nipple. It made Em moan and hold his head to her tit.

"Oh, I love it when someone plays with my tits," Em stated.

"They're exceptional," John said.

"Thanks. Help yourself," Em mused.

"I will," John replied.

He sucked on each of her nipples and kneaded the resilient flesh. He marveled at how they tasted and felt. His wife had nice tits but these were the best ever. John played with them until Em started to groan and pull his hips towards her. He got the idea and let her align his cock with the entrance to her hole. He pushed forward a little and wedged tight into the opening of her cunt.

"Oh, fuck! You're big, so go slowly please," Em announced.

"Okay," John responded as he pushed again sinking an inch or more in.

"Oh, damn! You're going to fill me completely," Em barked.

"I hope to," John mused.

He pushed again and despite her tightness, her wetness allowed him to sink further into her cunt. John waited a short moment for Em to accept the size and girth of his cock before he thrust again. More cock invaded her body, making her groan with the delicious feelings of being filled. A couple more thrusts and John touched deep inside against her cervix.

"Oh, my god," Em gasped. "You feel like a bat inside me."

"Should I back out?" John asked but smiled.

"No, no, just give me a minute to get used to being so full."

About a minute was all John gave her before pulling back and thrusting forward again. Em clung to him with her legs wrapped around his hips. His chest flattened her magnificent breasts. He kissed her as she relished the movements of his cock inside her pussy. John stuck to a slow pace for a while. It was not enough to get him off but was driving Em crazy. Her pussy muscles clung to his cock on each inward and outward movement. Her body was careening towards a beautiful climax.

"Mmmm ... that's so good," Em lauded.

John fucked her slowly till she had a nice orgasm. She hugged him tightly and kissed his face. He let her relax a little but started fucking her again with a little more tempo. Em was used to guys finishing quickly inside her. She was normally on the pill but had lost those in the crash. Even though that was only the day before, she wasn't sure she should let me finish inside her.

"John, it might not be safe," Em said.

"Okay, I'll pull out," John agreed.

It didn't take long for them both to reach a fevered state. Em's pussy was so tight it clung to John like a velvety soft glove. His cock felt like a huge wonderful battering ram inside her. John fought hard to keep from cumming so he could get her off before he pulled out. Em reached her peak and clamped down hard with her pussy. She bucked into him and pulled him tight to her body. He watched as she gasped through part of her orgasm until he couldn't take it anymore. He quickly pulled out of her cunt and jerked his cock off on her belly. His first shot coated part of her left tit. The rest covered her stomach and filled her bellybutton.

"Oh, god," John said, falling off her to the right.

They lay side by side until both of them had calmed. Em could feel his cum on her stomach growing watery and cold. She used her bra to wipe herself off. She figured she could wash it in the morning. John was still on his back watching her move. Her magnificent tits swayed with each swipe of her hand or movement of her body. His deflated cock was soaked too in her juices.

John had a big smile on his face as he watched her clean herself. She smiled back and leaned over and kissed him.

"That was the best sex I've ever had," Em said, kissing him again. "Thank you."

"You're most welcome," John replied.

Em fondled his wet and deflating cock. I think I really like this guy," Em said jokingly.

John tweaked her nipples, "Same here."

They finished cleaning up, dressed, and John made room for Em next to him. She quickly pulled her lifejacket bed next to his forming one larger one. John felt good that this might be the permanent sleeping arrangement from now on. They lay back listening to the night wind and for any sounds. They didn't hear any and soon drifted off to sleep with Em's head on his chest.

BlewWater69
BlewWater69
2,591 Followers