Castaways Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BlewWater69
BlewWater69
2,591 Followers

He tapered her off but then started up again. Em groaned loudly as he inserted another finger in her and ate her pussy to another mind-blowing orgasm. As she climaxed, he again drank her juices but also teased around her puckered pink asshole with his finger. While she was still cumming he pushed the tip inside her tight wet virgin asshole. It seemed to prolong her cum.

Em lay still after her fabulous climax waned. Her gorgeous chest quivered as she fought to catch her breath. He kissed her delicious pussy and wiped his wet face with the back of his hand. He sat up and watched Em until she recovered.

"Wow," she moaned, finally leaning up on her elbows. "You do that amazingly."

"I love doing it to you," John claimed.

"God, I think you drained all the strength from me," Em said chuckling.

"Just lay there for a while," John said.

"What about you?" Em said pointing to his stiff cock.

John glanced at himself. Pre-cum had oozed from the head of his cock making it glisten in the setting sun.

"I'll be alright," he said.

"Nonsense," Em stated, "let me suck you now."

"I'm not a kid anymore, Em. I'm not sure I can cum again easily."

"Are you degrading my sucking skills," Em lamented but with a smile.

"Not at all, but I'm a little ... "

"Let me try," Em said, shifting around and changing places with him.

She sucked his cock for ten minutes. It felt incredible but he still hadn't cum. She took his cock deep which drove him crazy but he still didn't cum. Finally, she sat up, her mouth tired.

"Okay, we'll try this," Em said moving into position to mount him.

"Shouldn't we get a condom?" John claimed.

"No, you'll need to feel all of me; besides I can do what we did this afternoon," Em stated.

Her wet pussy sank right down on his cock. She did feel exquisite to John. The tightness of her cunt could do the trick. She rode him hard for ten minutes and came twice more herself. He turned her over after the last one and fucked her hard for another ten minutes. It was dark by the time he pumped his load of sperm into her belly. Em came with him one more time at the end.

John fell off of her exhausted. His dick was sore and his balls ached. They both lay panting for a long time. Eventually, Em sat up.

"My god! No one's ever fucked me like that before. I think you finally managed to wear me out too," she chuckled. "I might be walking bowlegged for a week."

They laughed until she realized she better go wash out her pussy. He went with her into the surf to wash off too. They didn't go too far out. John was cautious of sharks at night when they couldn't see well.

They went back to the camp and started a fire. They sat around it drinking a Pepsi and finishing the last of the cookies. Em was sorry to see those go. Apparently, she had a sweet tooth.

"I guess I'm just going to have to get my sugar from you," Em said jokingly.

"God, don't even mention sex," John quipped.

They laughed and talked about other things. What they planned to do when they got back home. Em might miss college if they weren't rescued soon. She asked if he thought they would ever be rescued.

"I think so," John said but not with a lot of conviction.

"How long do you think we can survive on this island before we're rescued?" Em asked.

"That depends on water and food. We should be able to find food but water might be a problem if we don't find a way to get some soon."

"Yeah," Em agreed.

They slept deeply that night, cuddled together in their new larger bed. They stayed naked and only put coats on as blankets for warmth. It was bright sunshine out by the time they woke. John was the first up and out of the hut. He cracked a few coconuts for when Em got up. He walked down to the beach to look around. No signs of anything but he did notice the sky was pink to the west. 'Could a storm be coming,' he wondered.

He decided to construct a large group of letters using manageable sized rocks to spell out SOS, the universal distress code. He hoped someone flying overhead would see it if they couldn't get to the flare gun or the signal pyre quick enough. He began to work in just his boxers, carrying rocks down to above the high water line and beginning to place them. It was hard finding enough rocks that he could carry easily, yet be big enough to be noticeable. About the size of a softball was perfect.

John was close to having the first S done when he noticed a naked Em watching him from further up the beach. She walked down to him, her gorgeous tits wiggling magnificently, and her smile making everything seem right in the world. They were both getting tan and so far had avoided getting sunburned.

"What're you doing?" Em asked.

"I thought I would make an SOS distress signal on the beach," John replied.

"Can I help?"

"Sure, I'll bring the rocks down and you place them like I've been doing."

"Okay," Em agreed.

They finished about an hour later, satisfied the letters were big enough to easily see from the air. They drank their coconut juice afterward and ate a light meal.

"We need some vegetables or something else besides just fish," John proclaimed.

"Yeah, but what?" Em agreed.

"We could use seaweed. It's rich in vitamins I hear."

"Yuck! You mean the stuff on the beach? No, thank you, I'd rather starve," Em complained.

"Okay, we'll find something else," John stated.

They roamed over the interior of the island after breakfast. Em helped John look for any plant that looked edible. There were grasses but not much for nourishment there. A few bushes neither one of them recognized, but there were also quite a few varieties of plants. Em looked at the leaves and stems while John dug a few up looking for edible roots. He found two that looked promising, and even Em admitted so.

They carted their cargo back to camp to try out. On the way, Em noticed John constantly looking back to the southeast. She could see clouds in the distance.

"What is it?" Em asked.

"Looks like a storm headed our way," John professed.

"That's good, right, because we need the rain."

"Yes, as long as it isn't too big a storm," John explained. It's too early for hurricane season though."

They got back to camp and began boiling some seawater. They put a couple of small pieces of the root in the water when it was hot enough to cook.

John had an idea how to catch crabs but he needed a net for his plan to work. They cut the material off the back of one of the jackets they had. While Em cut small square holes in it with the scissors, John made the handle and looped end out of bamboo and a stout vine. They had saved the used condoms, nothing was thrown away that might have some use. They were washed out in the sea and the stronger, rubber band like end was cut off. John used those to hold the vine in a loop to the bamboo handle and cut the rest into strips to use to tie the coat backing Em had worked on to the vine.

They tested their accomplishment and the net worked well enough for the purpose in mind. John dug up the fish head from the night before and tied a six foot piece of thin vine to it. He was going to go fishing for crabs. He hoped to be able to attract them to scavenge on the fish head. Once they were eating, he would slowly pull them up off the seafloor to the surface. He had done this as a kid near Fire Island, on Long Island, and been amazed the crabs would normally hold onto their meal to the surface and often just above it before letting go. He planned to sweep the net under them before or as they fell off. The worst part was the waiting game for the crabs to appear.

John sank a bamboo pole with a notch in the top and the six foot long vine tied onto it into the sand in about two feet of water. The vine let the fish head rest on the sea floor at low tide. John thought two feet of water would be good enough to draw the crabs yet he would still be able to see them clearly.

Satisfied he had done everything right, he joined Em sitting on the beach. She had been sunning herself nude while watching him work. She smiled as he took a spot next to her on the sand.

"Will it work?" Em asked.

"I think so," John responded.

"How will you know?"

"I have to leave it be a minute to attract the crabs," John explained.

"Oh, so you're looking for something to do while you wait," Em said, giggling and running her hand down his wet boxer pant leg right to his dick.

"Em, I have to get up every minute or so," John complained, gently trying to extract her eager fondling hand.

"That'll be even better," Em replied giggling more.

"What will?"

"Watching you run to your pole with a hard-on," Em said jokingly.

"Funny," John said, but had to laugh along with her.

He laid her back on the sand and kissed her passionately. After a minute or so, when it was time to check the bait, he was indeed mostly hard, his cock hanging out the fly of his boxers as he walked down into the surf. He heard Em giggling behind him. 'God, she's going to kill me," John contemplated. 'I'm not used to constant sex and with someone as adorable and aggressive as her.'

John waded out slowly, net in hand, trying not to disturb the water too much. He nearly shrieked with joy when he saw his bait. Three nice sized crabs were vying for space on and around the fish head. John slowly grabbed the vine, careful not to jerk it. Inch by inch he pulled on the vine, paused for a moment when the head came off the bottom not to spook them, before continuing. He managed to get all three crabs just below the surface. He stopped there and swiftly swung the net down in a scooping fashion. He managed to get the net under the three crabs and the fish head before pulling up. One crab bolted, but a second too late to escape, and all of them ended up in the net. John shook them off the fish head and dropped it back into the water. He held his hand over the top of the net in case any of his captives tried to climb up and escape.

He ran back to Em screaming, "I got three. I got three at one time."

Em laughed at him. He was like a little kid that caught his first fish except his still semi-hard cock waggled in front of him outside his boxers obscenely as he ran. He got to Em and showed her his catch. She praised him for being such a good fisherman and followed him up to the camp with them. She watched as John dropped them into the hot water. They just stayed there until they started turning pinkish white.

"Poor things, dying like that," Em said, somewhat sadly.

"Hey, you want to eat, don't you?" John exclaimed.

"Yes, of course," Em mocked but laughed with him.

Back on the beach they repeated the ritual several times. The next two times John got just one each, then he lost one, and then he got two more at once. They were all good sized and they felt they had enough. They cooked all the crabs and checked on the roots. They were starting to soften enough to try to eat.

They were only going to try small pieces of the roots in case they were poisonous or would make them sick. John only gave Em a small piece to try. He took a little more for himself to give it a good test. They cracked the crabs open using a rock and a flatter rock as a plate. John showed her how to get the meat out of the two big claws and the body. He showed her what to avoid too. For a non-fish eater, Em finished three, and John the other four. The root tasted like a cross between a carrot and a yam. They had no idea what they were eating but two hours later didn't feel any adverse affects.

John stored all his crabbing gear and even reburied the fish head to try to use again. Fortunately crabs were not picky eaters. They had just finished cleaning the turtle shell and collecting more roots when they noticed the worsening sky. Big dark gray clouds now covered the eastern sky. They didn't have much time before the storm arrived.

Em and John worked feverishly to secure the camp site. They would forgo a fire tonight but wanted to make sure anything of value to them was secured inside the hut or tied to a tree. The wind increased dramatically as they worked. John tried to construct a makeshift door quickly but it was difficult that fast. They put their clothes on and curled up together inside the hut just as the first rain drops pelted the ground. John had wedged the turtle shell between some rocks, hoping it wouldn't blow away, but also hoping it would catch some water.

They tried kissing as if nothing was happening but both sensed the other's nervousness and they ended up just curled up with John's arms around Em. The wind increased to a ferocity that made them nervous. Their little hut was moaning and groaning in the wind and they could hear many of the palm fronds flapping loosely. Fortunately, the rocks at the ends of the plastic held and they stayed relatively dry despite the now pounding raindrops.

"John, you think the hut's going to hold?" Em queried nervously.

I think so," John said, but inwardly wasn't sure.

He was more worried about the tide though, but he didn't tell Em that. The tide was coming in when the storm hit but not yet at high tide. He hoped the little bit of elevation, maybe ten feet above sea level they had, would be enough.

The storm pounded and pounded the little hut. It swayed and groaned in the wind but otherwise held together. Water ran down the large back rock into the sand and they occupied themselves using the empty water bottles they kept to collect it off the rock surface. Surprisingly, they each managed to fill two bottles half full that way. They combined them and set them aside. Em finally grew sleepy and they curled back up on their bed. She fell asleep as the storm still raged. John stayed awake a while longer. He watched her pretty face as she slept, praying they would survive the night. Eventually, he dozed off too.

Em stirred first but her movements woke John. He observed that the makeshift door was half busted. The roof had sagged under the weight of the water that collected in puddles in any slight depression of the plastic liners and leaked in several spots but none real bad. The palm fronds were battered and broken but otherwise their home was intact. The sun was shining outside as John knocked open the wasted door. He climbed out with Em right behind him.

They surveyed all around. Their hut would definitely need repair to the outside. Nothing else looked broken or missing. The turtle shell was full of water. They grabbed several bottles and filled them, combining them when they got to the point the bottle wouldn't fill full in the bottom of the shell. They drank whatever they couldn't bottle.

John looked down the beach and had a shocked look on his face when Em noticed his stare. She looked where he was and gasped aloud as she saw it too. Part way up the beach was the back half of the plane they had been in. The sea roiled around the plane until the remaining wing was caught by a wave. The wave pushed the plane over on its back and threw it up onto the beach.

They ran to it realizing they could get to the luggage compartment now. Em pointed down the beach as John looked over the plane. He followed her gaze to where the other half of the plane was also nearly up on the beach. The still rough waves were crashing against it, rocking it back and forth.

John moved around the plane to the hold compartment. He easily opened the door. He climbed inside the plane and started throwing luggage out to Em. She collected everything and set them higher up the beach on the sand according to the party they belonged to. John climbed out after removing everything.

The first thing they did was to carry their own luggage back to camp. They opened the suitcases outside the hut and dumped whatever water remained out. John hung his shirts and pants on the left side of the hut while Em did the same on the right. They dug deeper into the suitcases finding their toiletries. Many things were destroyed like Em's makeup but anything in a bottle survived. They now had things like razors for shaving, soap, shampoo, perfume, toothbrushes and paste, hairspray, gels, suntan lotion, nail files, nail clippers, and many more tings. They shrieked like kids at Christmas times as they found something else new.

When they were done with their own suitcases they did the same to the others. Most of the clothes were left in piles but the other things were gathered. John broke the hairdryers and removed the more useful electrical cords to use for tying, and did the same with the curling irons. Anything of value they took but nothing went to waste. The clothes they didn't need they saved for other things.

John was going through the luggage of the three hoodlums, searching for anything of interest. He found more condoms but nothing else of interest beyond the normal things. He was about to give up when he noticed a torn seam on one side of Pacho's luggage. He examined it more closely and was able to pull the lining free. He looked inside and pulled out a small cloth sack. When he opened it up he nearly shouted for joy. Inside was a switchblade knife with a six inch blade.

John yelled to Em, "Look what I found!"

"What?" Em said, looking over as she stood before him.

"A knife," John proclaimed but his jaw went slack as he noticed what she had been doing.

Em stood before him in a royal blue thong bikini and John's air caught in his lungs as he tried to speak. He had seen her naked for days but somehow she looked even more exotic standing there before him dressed in her thong. He felt like his mouth had instantly gone dry. He also forgot the importance of what he was holding up.

Em smiled at his reaction to her suit, "That is the look I was going for on the beach in Saint Lucia. Thank you, kind sir, for making me believe I was on the right track."

"Oh, god, Em! You look stunning," John proclaimed.

"Thanks, I was hoping to turn a few male heads with this one. I have another one too. Would you like me to try that one on as well?"

"Sure," John replied gladly.

"What did you find?"

"I found a knife in Pacho's suitcase. We can use this for all sorts of things," John claimed.

"Great," Em agreed.

John rifled through the other cases. He found similar secret compartments in Manuel's and Duane's luggage. Manuel's had a second knife while Duane's had a bag of money. It looked like a hundred thousand dollars in fifties and one hundreds. He was just done with checking things out when Em called.

John looked up to show her his findings but again was too enthralled with the sight to speak. Em had on a white thong now that looked two sizes too small for her. Her breasts bulged out of the bra top to the point John couldn't believe her nipples weren't showing. The tiny thong bottom hugged her hips and pulled tight at her mound. John could clearly see the outline of her pussy. It reminded him of an e-mail one of his more perverted friends sent. Something about camel toes.

"Wow, Em!" John exclaimed. "That is unbelievably beautiful."

"Glad you like it. Shows a lot, huh," Em stated, but with a smile on her face.

"Yeah," John admitted.

"My mom thought it was a bit much too but she was out to catch a man also and had some brazen ones too," Em concluded, smiling.

"Look at this," John said, showing her the second knife and the money.

"Geez, that looks like a lot of dough," Em said.

"I think it's a hundred thousand," John professed.

"God ... but a lot of good it does us here. We could use it to light fires maybe," Em claimed.

"True, but who knows if we get rescued," John offered.

"Oh, John, you think we could keep it if that happened."

"No one knows we have it but us," John stated.

"Cool," Em agreed.

They found little else of interest in the other suitcases. John searched the plane thoroughly. He removed the radio from the cockpit of the plane but had little belief he could fix it despite the fact he pulled a battery from the plane too. It was dead from the seawater but he thought he might be able to salvage some power from it. In the end, all they ended up with besides the knives that was useful were the toiletries.

BlewWater69
BlewWater69
2,591 Followers