Castaways Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BlewWater69
BlewWater69
2,584 Followers

"Mmmm, that was sweet," Em dreamily said as she came back down from the climax.

"I love watching you cum," John claimed.

"Good, because I like doing it," Em said jokingly.

She squealed a little as he rolled her over onto her back. His stiff cock never left her as he positioned himself to fuck her now. John started slowly to give her a moment to recover. His own need was demanding though so he didn't wait long. The slow grind had given him time to relax a little from her earlier excellent blowjob. He began to fuck her with long strokes.

"Oh, fuck, John," Em gasped. "I love your big dick."

"Hold on for a good ride then," John groaned in response.

"Go for it, big boy! Fuck that pussy!" Em exclaimed.

John didn't need much encouragement but it didn't hurt either to hear her want him to fuck her harder. He sped up and began to pound her with quicker, longer strokes.

"Oh, geez ... that a boy ... pound that pussy harder," Em encouraged.

"Take it, girl," John boasted and his cockhead battered her cervix on a few strokes.

"Oh, god, don't kill me or the baby," Em moaned loudly.

John backed off in penetration some but increased his speed. He brought Em to a mind-blowing orgasm in no time. He was too far gone now to stop and continued to fuck her hard and steady. She climaxed and then hung with him as he sought to get off too. It took him a few more minutes and allowed Em to recharge and meet him there, at the pinnacle of ecstasy.

"John ... John, I'm cumming again!" Em screamed.

"Ungh ..." was all John could respond.

His cock exploded like a cannon inside Em. She could feel the hard pulses of his expanding cock as it hosed her insides with hot cum, which only added to Em's already beautiful orgasm. He kept fucking into her until his cock had fired several hot, hard blasts into her core. Em clung to him and her own juices washed over his cock, mixing inside her.

"Oh, god," Em gasped.

"Ahh," John moaned as he stopped and let the last few pulses just happen inside her.

They finished cumming together and then lay sated and perspiring with him still on top of her. Their breathing was a series of rapid gasps, until they could slow their heart rates and get air back in their lungs.

"Good god!" Em finally grunted. "I think you planted that seed in my ovaries again."

"That was great," John growled, finally rolling to the side.

"I need to rinse off again," Em stated.

"Me too," John agreed.

"Not just yet, though," Em said, leaning over to hug and kiss him. "Man, you fuck me so good."

"You're a hot one too," John declared.

They lay there for a while looking into the billions of stars twinkling away. Eventually, they worked their way to the water's edge. John always cautioned about swimming at night and, since his incident with the stingray, Em needed little encouragement to stay close to shore. They splashed water on themselves and each other until they felt refreshed.

The next morning, Em woke and reached for John but he wasn't there. She sat up, cleared her head, and then crawled out of their hut. She spotted him sitting in the glowing morning sun on the beach doing something.

"What're you doing?" Em asked, walking up behind him.

As she sat down beside him, John showed her, "I'm trying to draw the raft for dimensions and as a construction blueprint," John stated.

"Good idea," Em agreed. "Too bad you don't have bigger paper."

All he had were the crinkled dried pages from the plane of the old lady's notebook she had kept in her purse. He was trying to fit everything onto a three-by-five size sheet. She noticed he must have been up for a while as he had a good start.

"What're these?" Em asked.

"The cross supports," John said.

"John, how much is this thing going to weigh?" Em astutely asked.

"Good thought. Here look at this," John said turning the page back. "I started with this."

"What is it?"

"A slide we need to construct first to build the raft on. We'll need it to push the raft down to the water's edge," John informed.

"Smart but that looks like it will take a while to build too and a good bit of bamboo."

"Yes, you're right on both accounts. We might have to push the raft down to the water and moor it there for the last part of the construction. That way we can utilize the ramp then for the finishing work," John proposed.

"How long is this going to take?"

"I don't know. That's why it's good we are starting now."

"For sure," Em agreed. "I'll make breakfast while you work."

"Thanks, babe," John said and kissed her.

John worked the morning on drawing the plans while Em cleaned up the breakfast meal and collected bananas and roots. He was a little nervous the first time he caught her climbing the banana trees with one of the knives in her mouth. But when she insisted she could do it and he watched her for a while, he found she could in fact scale the trees like a tomboy.

In the afternoon, they started cutting and collecting bamboo. John would have killed for a saw and a tape measure but they would have to work through that. He did have a screwdriver, a hammer, and an adjustable wrench he found on the plane in a storage compartment in the luggage hold. As they worked, he talked with Em about things they might try to strip from the plane to help like screws, seats, and wire for tying.

The bamboo cutting was slow, tough work with just the screw driver, hammer, and knives. Em's hands soon got so sore and tired she could barely help. That led into a discussion about another big job that she could spearhead: the provisions they would need for the trip and what they would bring. Water was the most critical. They would need as much of that as they could package to take. Food was next but would undoubtedly be almost all smoked fish, turtle, gull, and bananas. Their choices were, of course, limited.

The other thing Em would have to consider is what else they would bring. Clothes would be minimal but needed. They would need to pack utensils to eat and make repairs if necessary. Lifejackets and rain protection were other thoughts. Where and how they would store the food was another big issue to address.

"You need to work within the structure of the plastic rafts," John told Em.

"Are we using one for storage and one to live in like you said before?" Em asked.

"That would seem logical, don't you think?"

"Yeah, I agree. I'll figure it out," Em said.

She went to leave to start working on her plans for what they would take. But before she did, he loaded her up with bamboo to drag back, tied off with a vine.

"Shit, this going to kill my hands further," Em complained. "Get used to it, babe. We got a lot of work to do," John said.

"Okay, but you give me calluses and your other appendage isn't going to like it much," Em razed him.

"Yeah, I suppose that's true," John agreed with a chuckle.

The whole day was spent cutting and stacking bamboo. He dragged two big loads back to the beach next to the smaller one Em had dragged out. Their harvesting of the bamboo was starting to deplete the supply, especially of the mature pieces.

For the next week, John worked on the ramp which would be used to push the raft down to the sea. He was using a double runner idea for the ramp where the large end planks of the raft would slide down the double runners. He started high on the beach where the sandy ground was flatter for the construction and then angled the ramp down the beach to the water's edge.

Em helped him secure the ramp runners together with small vines and bury them part way into the sand for added support. Notching the joints together and fitting in the cross supports proved a challenge for John, not only because of his limited tools, but because bamboo has a hard outer bark yet a soft inner center. If he cut too deep he weakened the joint. If he didn't, it might slip apart easily. The growth seams in the bamboo sometimes fell in the worst spots too.

They finally finished at the end of the week and stood back to admire their work. It looked like they were trying to make a ski ramp more than a boat launch but it looked like it would work.

"Not bad," Em said, as they admired the ramp.

"Functional," John agreed.

"We ready to start the raft?" Em asked.

"Yeah, we are," John stated.

"How much longer is that going to take?" Em asked, looking at the calluses already forming on her hands along with some blisters and splinters.

"I'm guessing three more weeks," John answered.

"This is tough work," Em said still looking at her hands.

"Let me feel," John offered.

He took her small hands in his and felt her palms. The wonderful softness was rapidly being replaced by tougher skin though his callused hands had a hard time telling too much either. He smiled at her as he felt them.

"Getting rough," he razed.

"Want a handjob," Em razed back.

"No, thanks," John replied with a smile.

"You're making a working woman out of me," Em complained with a smirk.

"Don't get too big muscles," John said jokingly. "I like you the way you are."

"Funny, Popeye. You think you're going to be able to sail this thing when we're done. What do you know of sailing anyway?"

"Admittedly, not much. I've crewed a little on some regattas back off Long Island with friends that knew what they were doing. But I've never captained a ship and especially not at sea."

"Great! I'm sailing off to who knows where with Captain Ahab," Em bemused kiddingly.

"All we should have to do is stay the course. That shouldn't be all that tough," John proclaimed. "Besides, if it takes several days, you might need to be captain too while I grab some sleep."

"Oh, geez! I hadn't thought of that," Em exclaimed now realizing the fact.

"Well, time to get to it," John stated.

"Oh, please, John. Can't we rest a day?"

"I suppose we can take a little break," John agreed smiling.

Besides normal food gathering activities, they did little that day other than make love. Em had not had her period so there was no doubt now she was pregnant. She had never been three weeks late before so it had to be.

They made love slow and tender. They took long leisurely pleasure in each other. Em and John spent time just lounging on the beach and taking long walks all the way around the island. They held hands even though there was no one else to notice. It was a great twenty-four hours and then back to work.

Over the next three weeks, John concentrated full time on the raft construction while Em did most of the hunting and gathering. She also prepared most of the meals and he taught her how to smoke the extra catch for taking with them. Em worked diligently too on the packing process for the rafts. She spent hours constructing baskets from fresh green palm fronds which she would weave together. She taught herself how to do it in a strong pattern of interwoven fronds.

The raft started to take shape day after day. John had practically depleted the bamboo stalks available. They would regenerate but it would take a while, years possibly, to recover to how they had been.

John had designed the raft with three large pieces of bamboo strapped together on the outside edges of the bottom. With two pieces on top and one as a runner below, the bamboo he hoped would function like pontoons, keeping the raft up on the water rather than submerged. He and Em tested his theory while they could still lift the raft. It functioned as he hoped and was actually quite seaworthy. Even with their weight on it, it held the middle of the raft out of the water. However, John wasn't certain if that would be true once they were weighted down with the two plastic rafts and provisions.

The laborious days dragged on and both of them were growing weary of the constant work. They labored from dawn to dusk, day after day. Even their lovemaking suffered as they were sometimes too exhausted to move. Em started feeling sick on some days. John watched her twice throw up her breakfast right after she ate.

John swore her breasts were getting bigger. He usually had a smile to accompany his claim each time he mentioned it. Em just leered at him and told him to keep his hands off as they were aching too much.

And so it went for another two weeks. It was towards the beginning of June, they gathered from Em's notches in the tree, that they finished all but the packing. They had battled through two small storms and various aches and pains but the raft was ready. It looked strong enough and seaworthy enough but Em especially was scared of the prospect of boarding her and leaving their deserted island sanctuary.

The little island had become their home. They had only lived there for several months but the joys they shared and the trials and triumphs seemed too numerous to have happened so quickly. The island, with all its limitations to food and water, had still provided and they had lived pleasantly so far. It would be hard to abandon their island paradise to go back to civilization. Even though John was anxious to see his son, hug him, and let him know he was still alive, the thoughts of the carefree life style they shared gave them great joy. Leaving it brought some trepidation.

John caught Em crying a couple times. He asked her what was wrong but she just always put it off to hormones from the baby. They both knew it was more though. They both felt it but held back talking about it much. Their lives would be so much different back in society. Back to work and school and obligations, routine, and structure. Unlike the basic survival and endless hours of fun and leisure they had on their island Eden.

One of the last things they did on their island home was to celebrate Em's twentieth birthday. John treated her like royalty that day. She couldn't do anything. He suspended work on the raft to feed her, bathe her, and wait on her hand and foot like a queen. She was his pregnant queen and lover. He spent hours pampering her and three times during the day he made love to her. They were slow, easy sessions where each time he would tease her orally to several wonderful orgasms. Then followed by an equally slow, drawn out session of lovemaking designed to maximize her pleasure. By the end of the day, Em just wanted to hug him tight and thank him for everything as they lay tangled together on the beach.

BlewWater69
BlewWater69
2,584 Followers
12