Castaways Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BlewWater69
BlewWater69
2,580 Followers

Emily said a few things Em didn't understand but she did pick up, "How long have you been here?"

"Many months," Em replied.

"You must be very ..." and the next word Em didn't fully understand but reasoned it was a compliment like 'resourceful'.

Em said, "Thank you," in French, adding, "My man is talented."

"Oui," Emily responded. "Are you married?"

She seemed to be relaxing and coming out of her shell with Em. It was helping to have another young woman that spoke some French to make her feel safer.

"No," Em responded, "but we love each other and I'm pregnant. She said this smiling to show she was happy about it.

"Oui?" Emily claimed and then hugged Em. "You are happy?"

"Very," Em said. "We'll be living together in New York."

"You're lucky to be in love," Emily said and Em noticed sadness.

"How about you?" Em asked.

"I have a boyfriend back in France but he will leave me now," Emily said assuredly.

"Why?" Em questioned.

Emily started to cry again and it was several more minutes before she could continue. "They made me do things," she finally said and cried some more.

"It wasn't your fault," Em offered. "Your boyfriend will understand."

Emily shook her head no and between tears said, "He will be embarrassed of me."

"No, he won't!" Em said emphatically. "If he does then he wasn't the right one for you anyway."

That didn't help much and Emily continued to sob. Em held her for a long time. Several guardsmen came back to see if she was ready to go but left quickly when she shooed them away with her hand.

When Emily finally stopped crying," Em asked, "Emily, the Captain wants to know if you are physically okay?"

"Yes ... they didn't ... they didn't fuck me," Emily said. "I don't know why but it was because of the leader."

"Really ... he kept them away from you?"

"Only from fucking me," Emily said. "He let them cum in my mouth. I think it might have had something to do with DNA, I thought I heard once, and they planned to ransom me."

Em got most of that as Emily sobbed a little again. "Did they hurt you much?"

"They were mean and kicked me sometimes but they didn't hurt me badly," Emily said sadly. "They just made me suck them."

Emily and Em hugged a while longer and the next time one of the guardsmen came back he pointed at his watch indicating they had to leave soon. Em talked to Emily about going with the Coast Guardsmen to their ship and she would be along shortly to see her again. Emily made her promise she wouldn't be long.

When Emily was gone with the guardsmen, Em ran down to the raft. She retrieved the suitcase that was packed with the money and also packed with most of her clothes. She grabbed another case too with some of John's stuff and some of her mother's things she wanted to keep like jewelry. She lugged the two suitcases back to camp. When one of the guardsmen saw her he insisted upon helping her and took the cases. Emily worried but decided if she made a scene about keeping them the guardsmen might get more suspicious from that.

Em was watching the guardsman carry the luggage away to their Zodiac on the beach when she noticed John and the team with Captain Bennett returning. They carried the eight trash bags and the silver case with them. John saw the man carrying the suitcases and gave her a look as they got close.

"Ready to leave, Meredith?" Captain Bennett asked.

"Yes, Captain," Em said. "Oh, Captain, Emily is fine physically. They hurt her a little but not too badly. They also used her orally but nothing more."

"Thank you with helping, Meredith. Obviously another woman has helped make her feel better," the Captain said.

"I'd like to stay close to her, Captain Bennett. She is still fragile and wanted me to spend more time with her," Em related.

"That's fine, Meredith. If you're ready to leave you can be back with her soon."

"I am, Captain."

John and she shared looks again as they walked to the Zodiac but didn't say anything. In the distance, about two hundred yards off shore, stood a large white Coast Guard vessel. It gleamed beautifully in the hot bright sun. Em thought it was one of the most beautiful sights she had ever seen. It would take her back home. That gave her thrills and chills as she thought of her new life without her mom and with John. She prayed a silent prayer that John's son, Nick, would accept her.

The Zodiac zipped them back across the water to the ship in no time. The powerful engine purred loudly until the pilot powered it down as they neared the ship. Em and John could see that the pirate's boat was secured on a towline behind the Coast Guard vessel.

After they climbed the rope ladder to the deck of the ship, another officer came rushing up to the Captain and addressed him.

"Welcome back aboard, sir."

"Thank you, Lieutenant. Report?"

"Martinique has been informed of our success, sir. The French are elated. They anxiously await our return, Captain."

"And Ms. Cure'?"

"Stowed safely below, sir. The prisoner is in the brig. The doc says the one with the back wound will survive."

"Thank you, Lieutenant. That will be all. Get us out of here."

"Yes, sir," the Lieutenant said and spun crisply to leave.

The Captain turned back to Em and John but they had walked to the bow of the ship and stood looking at their island, holding hands, as the anchor chain clattered nearby. The Captain smiled and walked to them slowly.

"Will you miss it?" the Captain asked merrily standing behind them.

They turned to him and both said, "Yes and No!"

"I hope I don't have to eat seafood again for a year," Em said jokingly.

"I'm never going fishing again," John replied amusingly.

Then they got pensive and Em said, "I love that island though. I hope I come back someday, years from now."

"That little island kept us alive for all these past months. She took and gave in equal shares. I'm with Em. I'll miss it too," John proclaimed soulfully.

They all stood at the railing and watched as the ship pulled away and the island disappeared slowly into the horizon. One of the last views of the island they got was of their raft sitting on the sand in low tide. John smiled to himself as the big Coast Guard ship headed northwest in the direction he had planned to go. The Captain left to attend to duties and Em and John remained holding hands and kissed as the fast ship cut through the blue sea.

BlewWater69
BlewWater69
2,580 Followers