Castille de la Luna: With Kiefer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I turned to look at Kiefer, my body clenched at the sudden heat I saw in those eyes. "Oh yes, I'll tell her the entire story." he grinned devilishly. He took in my face and stepped forward, running a hand over where the stitches were. The moment his fingers touched my skin, the world disappeared. The Earth moved. And all that was in my sphere of consciousness was the man standing in front of me. Nothing else mattered but the visual delight I was looking at. His roughened voice murmured, "Will you ride with me?"

It took me a few tries to get the right words out, "Of course" I said. Good gods! Was that MY voice speaking in that husky-with-desire tones? You betcha!

Markus's hearty laughter rang out, making us both jump as if we were caught with our hands in the cookie jar. "I'll have your stuff brought here from the Hotel and you can have the guest house while you're here. And don't worry, I assure you that yes, we do have Black Andalusians. You'll be riding one of them today. Now get going, both of you, before you startle the staff by ravishing each other in the driveway in front of everyone." he winked, then wandered inside, laughing outright.

Kiefer took my hand and smiled, "Come on. You do know how to ride, don't you?"

I nodded and said, "It's been a while since I did it, but it's like riding a bike. Once you learn, you never forget."

We both went into the courtyard and there, standing proudly, were two magnificent Andalusian horses. One black, the other was a white. Both were sleek and powerful animals. Their coats shone with a recent grooming and both had the gleam of bright intelligence in their eyes as we approached. Both horses were in matching tack. Elegant scrollwork on western style saddles and gentle Hackamore bridles. For those of you not into equestrian lingo, a Hackamore is a bitless bridle. Which said a lot for the person training the horses that they would not need a metal bit.

We mounted the magnificent animals and settled in. I rode the black, he rode the white. Turning in his saddle, Kief grinned at me and said, "Lets go." and off we went. It is said that the gait of an Andalusian is so smooth, you can carry a glass of wine on your hat and not spill a drop. While I can't attest to that fact as I prefer to drink the wine, the paces of the horse I was on was incredibly easy to adjust to. I followed Kiefer through the lush tropical undergrowth and down an embankment to the beach area where we let the horses race the wind. The rush was incredible. Adrenaline poured into my system, making me feel even more alive and attuned to everything that was going on around me.

It seemed that Kiefer was heading somewhere off the beaten path and a bit more secluded than an open beach. My guess was correct when we rounded the a bend in the rocks and came up to a lush, tropical area far above the high tide line. Once there we dismounted and he led the way to a freshwater pool. Closer inspection showed that this was a manmade pool with inlaid with dark blue ceramic tile. Tying the horses there, his gaze locked onto my face and he took my hand, leading me farther into the tropical trysting place. Once there, his hand reached to touch the place where the stitches once were. I groaned at the fire that ran through my veins and closed my eyes to savor the feeling. I found that I couldn't think, only feel. It was the feel of his hand that I had never thought to feel again.

"I couldn't stop thinking about you, " he said as his hand cupped my face. "I knew you were having trouble with the news people." he smiled slightly when I opened my eyes and looked at him. "I'm the one that contracted you to get the photos of the Andalusians. It was the only way I could get you off the spotlight for a few weeks."

I think my mouth opened to start gaping. Fortunately, I didn't have time to even form a thought before his lips came crashing down on mine. Hot, demanding, possessive. Like a man too long denied, he ravaged my mouth like a madman, drinking me in and trying to get more. When my legs gave out from underneath me, he picked me up and carried me to a place where the palm fronds formed a canopy above us and the birds called to one another in soft melodies as they flew amongst the trees.

Laying me down on the soft sand, he began stripping. There's just something about a man who stands over me and takes off his clothes that makes that fire turn into a painful ache. A need that is so powerful, nothing else matters. I got to my knees and helped him off with his pants. If there were any underwear, I didn't notice. All I saw was the most beautiful cock I have ever seen. Leaning forward, I slowly ran my tongue around the hard surface, eliciting a groan from somewhere above my head. No words were spoken anymore. We were in the grip of something far more than just passionate release. It was something more primal. A need that couldn't be denied by anyone.

Taking him in my mouth, I began to slowly suck him down my throat while my hands were busy cupping his balls and lightly raking the insides of his thighs with my fingernails. The gasp and the feel of his hands in my hair were electrifying.

I worked my tongue over the head of his cock and managed to get him ever deeper into my throat, down until my nose was being tickled by his pubic hairs. Slowly, I pulled back, then licked him back down. I started going faster and then slower, tormenting him until he let out a hoarse cry of surprise and unloaded his cum into my mouth.

I swallowed that present and made sure to savor the taste as it went down. He tasted like saltwater taffy. Sweet, with an undercurrent of saltiness. I suckled and licked him clean as his body shivered with uncontrollable aftershocks. I then licked my way up his body to taste the sweat that was rolling down his heated skin, making him groan with pleasure.

By the time I got to his neck, he was rock hard again. Not waiting for anything else, he pushed my vest off my shoulders and set it gently aside before he literally attacked me, his mouth slamming down hard on mine as his hands gripped my blouse and yanked, sending buttons flying in every direction.

I was pretty busy myself, hands roaming everywhere on his body and through his shoulder length hair. We were both more than a little out of control as he dragged his lips away from mine and burned a trail down my neck to my shoulder, lightly nipping the flesh as he went. Somehow, in the process of trying to make glass out of the sand beneath our feet, I lost the rest of my clothes, and while standing in the tropical sunlight of Spanish coast, it was a deliciously sensual feeling. Equally sensual was the fact that Kiefer Sutherland was kissing his way down my body to my nipples while his fingers were busy caressing the wetness between my thighs.

My legs wouldn't support me after the second finger found its way inside me and his thumb brushed against my clit. Slowly, I went to my knees, then grabbed his shoulders for support as he worked his way over my flat stomach to my pussy. Kiefer helped guide me onto my back in the soft sand, spreading my legs as he did so, watching my eyes with ones that were as dark with lust and need as his own. Only when I was on the razors edge of whimpering and begging, did he lower his shaggy head to feast on my juices with his tongue and teeth. There was nothing romantic or soft about it. He literally tried to get every drop of juice I ever spilled into his mouth. I felt myself being sent up on that rocket of orgasm from his tongue.

To build it up even more, I pinched and pulled my nipples, making them hard as rocks. When his tongue reached my g-spot, I exploded with a scream that startled even the birds up on the rock face. Every muscle tightened up as my hands shot down to keep his face buried where it was. Tremors rippled up and down my body, making me shake uncontrollably for what felt like an eternity before I relaxed enough to loose my grip on his head.

Kiefer slowed his licking and started kissing the inside of my knees before putting my legs back down on the ground. He had a wicked smile on his face and deft hands that helped roll me over onto my hands and knees in the sand.

I had two seconds to wonder what he was up to before I was savagely rammed, filling me up and stretching my greedy pussy to the maximum, causing another orgasm to rip through my body. There was no gentleness that drove us, only pure, unadulterated passion. His hands were everywhere on my body, touching, spanking, pinching. We groaned and pushed against each other as if it was the last thing on earth we were going to be doing on this Earth. With a soft growl, his hands went around my waist and brought me up into a sitting position while he sped up his thrusting. The feel of his chest against my back made me arch against his cock, whimpering in uncontrolled need.

Suddenly, he groaned and sank his teeth into the side of my neck hard enough to break the skin. At the same time, I felt him coat my insides with his hot come. The pleasure and the pain sent me rocketing off into orgasm for a final time. The last thing I felt before the sensual overload short circuited my brain, was the sensation of the two of us falling to the sand in absolute exhaustion. After several seconds of mindless bliss, I became aware of a vibration against the back of my chest. It took my befuddled mind even more time to realise that Kiefer was chuckling softly.

Before I could ask his voice was murmuring in my ear, "I think next time we make love, it should be in a bed, don't you?" Which set me off in a giggle of my own as I reached back to caress his hair.

Turning my head I said, "Isn't that supposed to be MY line?"

Laughingly, we disentangled ourselves and got dressed. The only problem with my clothes is that my blouse was in ruins from the ripping.

"Kiefer, next time you want to play wildman, warn me ahead of time so that I can pack a second shirt." I said, holding up the blouse, which prompted an appreciative laugh from him.

"I'll try, but just seeing you stepping out of that limo was enough to make me want to drag you into the nearest corner and do what I've dreamed about since that night under the Hollywood sign."

I groaned. "Don't start, Kiefer. I can't stand another bout of this until I've rested and relaxed a bit." Smiling, he left off his T-shirt and wandered over to the saddlebags on his horse. He pulled out a bottle of wine, a glass, and a ziplock baggie full of fruit before wandering over to a shady spot near the manmade waterpool.

I walked over after I had finished putting my pants and boots back on. At the pool, I splashed water on myself to rinse away the sand and the sweat from our lovemaking. I hissed softly as the cool water encountered something along the right side of my neck.

Hearing this, Kiefer came over to take a look and frowned. "I did this?" he touched it and the fingertips came away tinged with red.

I smiled and took his hand, then licked the blood from his fingers before staring him in the eyes and said, "Yes, and if you start apologizing, I'm going to be very annoyed. It was the first love bite I've ever had and I'm glad you were the one to do it." Then I nibbled the tips of those fingers. "Now." I chuckled, "Hand me that wine and lets relax. Tell me what you've been up to and how you managed to get away from filming for so long?"

Groaning, he slowly pulled his fingers away. Looking me in the eyes, he smiled and said, "I didn't. One of the scenes in the newest episode is going to be shot at El Castille de La Luna." he winked. "The producers needed an exotic location to film and Markus offered his ranch, just so long as they didn't disturb his horses. After we wrap up this one filming session, I'm on vacation for at least a month." he took a sip of wine. "That means I have a full two weeks with you." Before I could ask he said, "I promised the other two weeks with my daughter, Sarah. She wants to go skiing, so I promised I'd take her." He reached down and snagged a strawberry, then popped it into his mouth and started chewing.

I smiled at him. "Family is one of the most precious things in this world to have, Kiefer Sutherland." I stretched languorously, "You should be happy that you have it." It was true. I always said that Family comes first. I knew I couldn't have him with me all the time. I was happy that he even bothered to come back after the first time. I laid back and closed my eyes. "So why did you want pictures of the Andalusian horses? You could have just gone to Fred and asked him to deliver a message, you know. He's been trying to play cupid for a while now." I winked at him.

Kiefer smiled back at me and said, "Because I want good quality photos of the breed for my own place. I'm also contemplating buying a few for my ranch. I'd been planning this even before we met. But I just didn't know which photographer to hire for the job." He reached over to caress the healing scar on the side of my face. Somehow the gauze had gotten lost in the frantic lovemaking session and was now visible to the world. "Then you came into the poolhall that night." he sighed. "I'd have given anything to prevent that drunk from slicing you like that."

I covered his hand with mine and said, "If you went back and changed it, we'd probably never wind up here talking about it. It's in the past. Lets leave it there and get on with the future." That made him smile and I decided to get a bit of teasing in to lighten the mood. "Besides, a picture of you with me is nothing compared to that stunt you just had to pull in that Karoke bar." At his upraised eyebrows, I said, "Oh come on. Don't tell me you cant remember getting so drunk you dropped your.." When he looked at his groan and put his head in his hands, I started laughing. "I see you remember that little item." I scooted closer and wrapped my arms around him after setting the wine glass off to one side. "All I could think of when I saw the second photos was `Nice Ass' and wishing they had gotten you when you turned around." I sighed and pressed my face against his back.

I was rewarded by a chuckle and him turning in my arms to look at me. "I see what you mean about leaving it in the past." He stood and helped me to my feet. "And now that you're here, lets get back to the house where I can drag you off to our private universe and ravage you for the next two days." he grinned and made wicked rogue eyes at me. "I hear that Markus has a hot tub in a special spot in the guest house. The entire ceiling is nothing but a dome of glass so that when the stars come out, you can see them all." I laughed and stood up, donning my vest and zipping it shut.

Cleaning up the mess we had made and putting them back into the saddlebags, we mounted our horses. Laughing, we turned back to the trail and raced the wind, the surf, and time itself. For, as you know, time flies when you're having fun. We just wanted to win the race.

12