Casting Chair Too

Story Info
The handsome young actor will have to earn his contract.
3.8k words
3.69
82.2k
14

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/26/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,138 Followers

Cole Sterling strode eagerly down the hall in the office building of the major motion picture studio. He was supremely confident of landing the role he sought in the movie the studio was putting together. For one thing, he had his good looks and talent, which had combined to enable him to pass his screen test so easily. Most important, though, the person doing the hiring was a woman, and he knew he would be able to turn on the charm.

When he was in high school, he had been able to literally charm the pants off almost any girl he wanted. Even some of the female teachers had invited him to stay for some "special tutoring" which always ended with their bare legs wrapped around his lean, athletic body, and his and their reveling in joyous climaxes. Bertha Krause, the woman who would be responsible for doing the hiring for the kind of part he was looking for would be just as easy. His first role would be a small one, little more than an extra, but he was confident it would start him on his way to super stardom, with all the big money, hot cars, and hot pussy that would be his.

Bertha was also looking forward to the interview, and for a somewhat similar reason. She had read the biography and description of Cole Sterling: 19 years old, black hair, six feet tall, athletic build, and she had said "Yummy." She had also seen the attached photo, and it made her even more eager to meet him. It had been a long time since Bertha had gripped such a handsome, young face as his between her skinny thighs, but that deprivation would end that afternoon, unless the young man was willing to be washed up in Hollywood before he even started his career.

"Come in," she responded to his knock on her door and, after he had done so, she pressed the button that would slide the bolt. Bertha wanted no interruptions to this interview.

"Sit down, Mr. Sterling, and tell me about yourself," she invited him. After seeing how he was even more handsome than the publicity picture, Bertha's pussy started getting wetter and more eager.

For the next few minutes, Cole did just what she asked for, talking about his starring roles in high school plays and how his drama teacher had recommended he try out in Hollywood. The teacher had been so confident of the potential of his star pupil, he had given Cole a glowing letter of introduction to a man he knew well at the studio. That letter had earned him a screen test, which Cole passed easily, leading to the interview with Mrs. Krause.

He was his usual charming self, but it was hard, because the woman he had to charm was so ugly. He thought she might have been in her Fifties, but she could have been as old as 70. Bertha Krause was skinny and her hair was straggly, and her nose and chin were so bony, that she reminded him of an older and uglier version of the wicked witch from "The Wizard of Oz." Cole had every confidence he could get the role he was after, but he was certainly going to have to earn it.

Bertha was thinking much the same thing, but her idea of his "earning the role" was different from his. "Well, Cole," she assured him after less than ten minutes. "You've got the part alright. But first, here's just one small thing you'll have to do for me."

"Of course, Ms. Krause. What is it?"

"I've allocated one hour for this interview. So far, we've used up about ten minutes. That means you'll have to eat my pussy for the next fifty minutes, and do it the way I tell you and make me cum at least twice."

"I have to what?"

Cole had heard what she said, but it took a minute to sink in. Eating pussy was nothing new to him. He had done it many times, but always with the hottest girls in his school or other girls or women he had picked up at parties or in clubs. The thought of pressing his mouth against the private parts of a woman as old and repulsive as Bertha Krause appalled and revolted him.

"You heard what I said, Cole. Now, get over here and get on your knees and do it."

To emphasize what she meant, Bertha wheeled her swivel chair out from around the desk and stood up to lift her dress above her waist. Holding it out of the way with one arm, she pulled her panties down with her other hand and let them drop to the floor. With her old pussy on full display, she sat down again.

Cole was even more repulsed than he had been when she was fully dressed. The pussy she expected him to eat was the ugliest he had ever seen, and it was nestled at the apex of her wrinkled thighs, that would be pressed against the sides of his face. A thatch of gray hair partly concealed them, but he could still see her lips hanging out of her slit, and they reminded him of the ears of an elephant. To make it even worse, she stunk. Cole was accustomed to pussies with an enticing musky scent, but the one that faced him then smelled like a can of tuna that had been left out in the sun for a week.

"I can't do that," he told her.

"Oh yes, you can, and you will, if you want that part. You've heard of a casting couch where dirty old men fuck young women who want to get into movies? Well, this is a casting chair I'm sitting on."

"What if I just refuse?"

"You won't, if you know what's good for you. If you don't eat my pussy, and do it right, I'll put the word out that you're uncooperative, and you'll be washed up even before you get started. You've got just one minute to get down on your knees and start licking, and you'd better make it good."

Cole was in a quandary. He didn't know if the ugly old broad could actually blackball him or not, but he suspected she could. He knew that Hollywood was a very close-knit place, with everybody knowing everybody else, and a negative word from somebody about an ambitious young man such as he could easily end a career. He hated the thought of pressing his handsome face against a pussy as ugly and smelly as the one that was staring out at him, but the alternative might have been even worse. He took a deep breath, fought down his nausea and got to his hands and knees.

More reluctant than he had ever been to do anything in his life, he moved slowly forward until his face was just inches from the place she wanted him to start licking. The old hag slid forward on her chair to move her pussy closer, and he was even more repulsed. Mixed in with the fishy odor was the distinct smell of urine, as if she never bothered to wipe herself dry after pissing. He took another deep breath and almost gagged at the stench.

"C'mon, get to it," Bertha Krause demanded, reaching out and pulling his face against where he hated having it. "Now, start licking, and make it good."

Cole started licking, but it was anything but good, at least to him. She tasted almost as bad as she smelled, and the skin of her thighs and crotch felt like dried out old leather against his face. As distasteful as it was to him, it was obviously a great pleasure for the old woman seated on the casting chair.

"Oooo, yeah," she encouraged him. "Just keep licking me like that and I'll cum for you and you'll get the part."

It actually did give Cole some encouragement. Although he was having one of the worst days of his young life, he was able to put it the worst part out of his mind and concentrate on the benefits to be gained from his degradation. "This too shall pass," he told himself, as the thick, tangled hair of the old crone's outer pussy lips got caught between his pearly white teeth and tickled his chin. It seemed to take forever, but he finally reached Mrs. Krause's mons, and peeked at her face to see her reaction. Her eyes were closed and her head was rolling from side to side against the back of her chair, and her body was writhing in pleasure.

Cole brought his mouth back down to where he had started and began licking upward on the other pussy lip. She didn't seem to smell as bad, possibly because he was somewhat inured to the odor. He didn't taste her revolting juices any more than he had to, and licked slowly up to her mons again. There were still problems with her heavy bush of matted hair, and he knew he would need to clean his teeth besides rinsing his mouth with the strongest mouthwash he could find, but he believed that at least he would only need to eat her repulsive pussy this one day.

Bertha wondered if there might be some way she could force the young man to eat her out again. His chiseled features at the apex of her legs and his dark mop of hair above them made an appealing sight to her, and his tongue had obviously caressed its share of pussies before. He would get the part allright but, if there was a way she could make him come back for another session, she would. Knowing her orgasm was getting closer, she shifted in the casting chair in order to be able to clamp her thighs around his handsome head when the time arrived.

It got better and better for her as it got worse for him, and she felt her climax building up inside her like a volcano preparing to erupt. The young man's tongue was probing between an inner and an outer lip, and thrills of pleasure were crashing through her body. Bertha gave herself completely over to relishing the moment, and prepared to let herself go after he wrapped his mouth around her clit. That's what he would do soon, if he knew what was good for his movie career.

Cole knew, and he just hoped he could survive. His arms were wrapped over the old crone's bony thighs, and he turned his left wrist so he could check his watch. He had been on his knees in front of her for only about fifteen minutes. That meant he had over a half an hour of the torture he was undergoing. He gritted his teeth and started licking on the other pair of inner and outer lips. It was actually getting worse, because her pussy had started fucking up into his face.

He treated this pair the same as he had the first, and tried to fool himself into thinking it was Debbie Dimples on the chair in front of him. He didn't believe that was her real name, but she was a beautiful, sexy blonde, a Hollywood hopeful as he was. Two nights ago, Cole had met her at a party and gone to her apartment and eaten her delectable pussy until she climaxed, followed by fucking her to a second orgasm. As hard as he tried, he couldn't trick himself into thinking that hotty was the one whose pussy he was eating then, so he kept telling himself that if he could stomach Bertha Krause just this one time, there would be many more Debbie Dimpleses in his future.

Bertha didn't have to use her imagination at all. The handsome man kneeling in front of her casting chair and eating her pussy was exactly the one she wanted there and, besides his good looks, he was doing a great job of it. She could feel her level of pleasure at its apex, and knew it was time for him to finish bringing her to an orgasm. "I'm ready to cum, Cole. Suck my clit," she ordered him.

He had actually been looking forward to that moment, because he could see her clit was swollen with lust, and was the least repulsive part of her pussy. It had pushed its way out from under its protective hood and he drew it into his mouth to start sucking on it. As his cheeks pumped like a bellows, Cole's tongue caressed the swollen sides and top, and he had to cling to the old bitch's thighs, because her movements were so strenuous she might otherwise have knocked him away. That would have been such a relief, he probably would not have been able to bring himself to putting his face back into her crotch again.

"Yes! Yes! Keep sucking my clit!" Bertha urged the man on his knees. "I'm cumming!" she cried out abruptly, and her thighs squeezed his temples, while her bony hands dug into his hair and pressed his face against her pussy. She kept him a prisoner there, while her legs swung from side to side and she farted as she bounced up and down on her skinny ass seeming to be in peril of falling off her casting chair.

Cole had no choice. The old woman's arms and legs were stronger than they looked, and he was forced to stay where he was, her clit in his mouth and her revolting odor assailing his nostrils. He kept sucking and licking, because he knew the sooner she climaxed, the sooner she would release his head so he could breathe again. Cole hoped she hadn't really meant it when she said she was going to make him eat her pussy continuously for almost an hour and to cum at least twice, but he feared she probably did.

"Oh! Oh! Oh!" Bertha Krause grunted in time with ramming her pussy against the young man's face. "Ahhh," she blurted out ecstatically, as her back arched and she jammed it there for a final time. After her orgasm, one of her best ever, Bertha relaxed, but her legs and hands continued to hold the young man's head a prisoner.

"That was very good, Cole," she told the handsome youth. "But I need to cum at least one more time, and we have almost another twenty minutes for you to do it for me." Bertha realized he couldn't talk, with the way she had his face pressed against her pussy, so she added: "If you understand me and want to continue, raise your right hand. If you don't want to continue, you'll have to leave the office, and you might as well leave town too." As he raised his right hand, she smiled and her hands and legs released their grip.

Cole started again at her hairy outer lip, thankful that, at least, she didn't insist he lick up and swallow the disgusting juices that were trickling out of her pussy. They smelled bad enough, but his taste buds had come into enough contact with them that he knew their flavor was even worse. Once again, his tongue reluctantly worked his way up the lip until he reached the old witch's mons. Her body was already squirming happily under his face, and he was sure he would have no difficulty getting her off again, but he wished he didn't have to.

With Debbie Dimples, Cole would have feasted on the fresh juices that her pussy produced but, with Bertha Krause, he let it dribble down onto her chair where it would drip off and soak into the carpet. Taking his time, wanting her to cum right about at the end of the allotted time, he licked her second outer lip as he had the first one, until he reached her mons and checked on their progress. She was writhing on what she called her casting chair; her eyes were closed in bliss and the hag's pussy was starting to fuck up into his face again. He checked his watch once more and saw that he had just over fifteen minutes to endure, before he would be on his way to a career as a studly movie star.

Cole was eating her pussy the same way this time as he did when he brought about the first orgasm, partly because he had no interest in doing anything different and partly because he wanted to avoid her juices. For almost five minutes, he licked between an inner and outer lip, stopping when he reached her clit again. It was completely out from under its hood, and looked like nothing he wanted to put into his mouth, but he knew he would soon have to. He had just started on the other pair of inner and outer lips when Bertha Krause gave him additional, and more disgusting orders.

"Lick my slit," the harridan ordered. "Stick your tongue right in the bottom and lick it and put your tongue into my hole. I said you had to eat my pussy right, and I meant it. If you want that contract, you'll do what I say, and do it now." Her hands held tightly to his head, as if to guide his mouth in doing what she demanded of it.

Cole almost rebelled when he heard that, but the thought of Debbie Dimples and hundreds more like her and flashy cars and mansions with swimming pools drove him onward. He placed his tongue at the bottom of the ugly, sopping channel, as she had said, and started licking upward. The vile taste of the juices that were gushing against his tongue and lips almost made him vomit, but he continued. Cole even inserted the tip of his tongue into the hole that was the source of the foul liquid, and licked slowly upward until he felt his mouth reach the old bag's clit.

Bertha's body was thrashing from side to side on her chair, but her bony hands kept a tight grip on the head that was between her thighs. "Suck my clit!" she demanded. "Suck my clit and make me cum.

Cole wasn't exactly happy to do that but, at least, it got his tongue out of the foul sewer it had been in, and her clit had little flavor to it. He could still smell her odiferous body and juices, and was afraid he would never clear the stench from his lungs, but he had become somewhat habituated to it since starting, which already seemed like a lifetime ago. She was holding his head with his mouth pressed against her clit, so he closed his lips over the swollen morsel and started sucking, while his tongue licked the top and sides.

"Yes! Like that!" Cole's tormenter demanded.

Her hands tightly gripped the head of the man who was giving her so much pleasure, and Bertha's pussy fucked up into his face as she rocked from side to side and back and forth on her casting chair. Abruptly, she let out an almost incoherent cry of joy.

"I'm cumming! I'm cumming!" was the only thing Cole understood, but he assumed the rest of her jabbering was demands that he keep sucking her clit and make her cum.

He soldiered on, with his head held prisoner by Bertha Krause's thighs and hands while she bounced up and down and swung her legs from side to side. He had come this far, surviving her foul odor and taste, and he wasn't going to stop when his ordeal was almost over. It had been the worst hour of his life, but it was almost over, and the riches and good times his looks and talent would earn for him would soon be his.

"Oh, god!" the ugly old witch howled, and her back arched and she rammed her pussy up against Cole's face as she climaxed.

After her orgasm, she leaned back in her chair and all her muscles relaxed, including her thighs and hands. Cole quickly backed away, lest she change her mind and want him to eat her pussy until she had cum a third time. He glanced at his watch and saw that 59 minutes had elapsed since his interview began, but it seemed to have been much closer to infinity.

Mrs. Krause sat and rested for a few minutes before returning to her role as interviewer. "Well, Mr. Sterling, congratulations. You have come through in fine form, and we welcome you to our roster of actors. I have your contract right here.

She reached into her desk drawer, drew out a small sheaf of papers that she had already signed and slid them across the table. "You did a first rate job of eating my pussy, and you are welcome to come back anytime you want for more of it."

"I'll certainly try to make it if the opportunity arises." As he spoke, he was thinking that the opportunity would not arise until pigs flew across the frozen wasteland of Hell.

He signed the document without reading it because he knew it was the standard contract for beginning actors such as he was, and he didn't want to spend any more time in that dreadful place than he could help. The first thing he was going to do was to buy a big bottle of strong mouthwash and a new toothbrush. Then he would go to his hotel room and use them to wash his mouth out and after that he would take a hot shower to try to wash any trace of the foul old woman from his body.

Those steps would eliminate the physical traces of Bertha Krause, but he would have to do something to try to erase her from his mind also. He still had the telephone number of Debbie Dimples, and he would call her and invite himself to her apartment, where he hoped he would spend the rest of the day and as much more time as he could eating her pussy and fucking her in hopes of cleaning his mind of the awful things he had done that day.

*

Thank you for reading this story. I hope you had as much fun as Bertha Krause did and as much as Cole hopes to have with Debbie Dimples. I like writing stories on Literotica, but I like it a lot more when I know that people are reading and enjoying them, and I appreciate it when readers take the time to express their opinions by voting. Like most authors on Literotica, I practically live for feedback from readers, either public comments or email to me. Such feedback, whether praise or criticism, helps me to write more and better stories, and I respond to it whenever I can.

Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,138 Followers