Castle Busenstien Ch. 03

Story Info
The master race heir takes what he wants.
1.8k words
4.12
78.1k
12

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 04/16/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FINC
FINC
1,720 Followers

"I saw a movie some time back with a very horny scene of a stud and a teen in a men's washroom. The girl was so cute and didn't seem to be that happy on taking his cock. She was in a schoolgirl or maids uniform. I know it's not much but I just liked the imagery." Readers E- mail

* * * * *

The Trans-Caucasus express rattled along at a sedate East European rate of speed. The engine was an old Soviet diesel; red and battered the carriages compartment style, a corridor running down one side. Four compartments in from the first carriage sat a tired Hans Busenstien. The trip home from Belgrade had been tedious to say the least but now as the train weaved its way through his beloved ancient hill sides he felt more relaxed, his La Monde newspaper taking him some time to translate.

His compartment door opened and a man looked in. He smiled and greeted Hans in a strong French accent. The man had seen the paper and thought he'd met a fellow country man. Hans acknowledged him back his accent obviously not Gallic, but his diction not bad.

"Are these seats taken?" The man asked nodding to the opposing fabric bench. Hans shook his head allowing him to enter.

"Hmm," he thought. "Looks like I'm going to have to tolerate some company."

The man's wife followed apologising for her cumbersome suitcases. Hans immediately stood up to help her stow them away. She was thankful of his polite gesture and as he sat back down he caught sight of her daughter following behind.

The young woman was probably eighteen it was so hard to tell with French girls, they seemed to ooze sexuality. She was slight with a small hand width waist. Her hair was long and black her eyes a seductive green. She smiled nervously as she sat down, her short white skirt showing pale knees, long legs tapering to white plimsolls.

Hans gave her an uncomfortable stare, then a charming smile. He looked back at her father.

"And how are you today?" He asked politely.

The lovely girl watched out of the window disinterested as Hans struck up a conversation with the travelling family. As the trains guard came round for tickets he recognised Hans and snapped his heels together in respect. Hans travelled this route many times and people either knew of him or his elegant sister.

The French family were impressed.

"Oh its nothing, the man gives me too much respect." He laughed as the inspector backed out of the carriage nervously.

He then smiled in mock embarrassment at the daughter, noticing how the young lady's eyes lit up in grudging admiration. She crossed and uncrossed her legs seductively half smiling back. Her name was Natalie, on college vacation with her parents.

Hans was relived he'd finally managed to get a few words out of her but now bored with their company he looked at his watch; the train would be at his stop within the half hour. He got up and bid them a polite bowing farewell, noticing the disappointment on Natalie's face.

Five minutes later he stood at end of the rear carriage searching for a cigarette. The young girl had been a stunning beauty. Ideal for his little world; a bit young to be raising warriors though, more ideal as a stormtrooper herself. He watched out of the rear window the track snaking away at speed.

He felt in his coat pocket."Now where the hell is..."

"Is this what you were looking for?" Came a soft voice from behind. He turned to see Natalie standing prim knees together, her hand holding out his cigarette case. He must have dropped it in the carriage back there.

The trained was beginning to pass through mountain tunnels, some short others long each time the carriages plunged into darkness. She was standing fidgety not knowing what to say, looking rather embarrassed. She'd eagerly volunteered to catch up with him and hand back the solid silver case. But now she felt very out of her depth.

The rear washroom door clattered back and forth as the train shook. The end of the train was used as an excess baggage store and the last four compartments were empty. Hans gave her a stern stare edging closer, Natalie backing nervously over strewn boxes.

"Maybe you think I,m looking for something else my dear?"

Now she definitely felt out of her depth, would he try to steal a kiss? Her heart raced. She yelped as his hands grabbed her wrists pulling her quickly into the cramped washroom.

Once inside the rattling john he pushed his back against the door blocking her exit. The din of the enclosed tunnels and creaking rails masked her screams as he wrestled with her.

"What? Get off me, uh, no, no, uhh!"

Hans had his hands all over her; on her soft blouse, up her thigh to her knickers, along her calves his mouth sucking her neck.

"Ooohhhhhhh no please!" She was begging in French for him to stop, but she could only scream as her blouse was ripped open revealing a petite bra covered bust.

He held her waist lifting her onto the small raised wash area her legs kicking.

"Be still," he ordered as his hand dragged her panties over her knees. Natalie's hands pushed out against the washroom walls the carriage rocking as the train twisted through the mountains.

No please don't I'm a virgin." She begged as he ripped her skirt up to her tanned thigh. He pushed his fingers into her mouth her dazzling pupils widening, his other hand slapping her thighs apart the hairy bush visible. He tugged his zipper down and his cock sprang out.

"Ohh heavens sir, noo its, uggggh oh, Non!"

She squealed her bust rising in short pants, her hair twisted around her refined neck. Hans pushed her back flat to the cabin wall her legs hanging over the side of the shelf. His body moved between her sweet thighs his member hairless and rampant.

He guided his cocks head over her mound searching for the soft firm entrance.

"Aaagggggggg ug, ug nooooooo!" She moaned her nails clawing his blazer top, her thighs been pushed back and wide by his waist.

Hans had found her virgin hole, his cock hungrily burying itself in a long deep thrust; Natalie's body convulsing.

"Sssssshhhhhhhh!" He ordered his eyes looking into hers as she raised her voice.

"Ahhhhhhhhh ugh, ugh, ugh!"

Her mouth was gobbling the air, her eyes wide in sensation. Each thrust lifted her cute ass off the porcelain self her butt thumping down in rhythm to the train running over the tracks.

"Uh, uh, uh, uh, uh, uh, uh, uh"

Hans had her doll like waist in his grip his fingers almost touching around her midrif as he held her down and steady for the pluging. Natalie shook her head biting her lip, her plimsoll feet hooking his waist to hold his rate of thrusting.

"Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh!"

Her pussy was like a vice gripping his large cock with a fury he rarely felt. She screamed louder and Hans slapped her across the face not slowing his rhythm.

"Be quite you little tart, ugh, ah, fuck, fuck your tight."

Her soft white bra cleavage bounced up at him but he knew he had no time to play. He smiled at her as he lifted her up and down on him, the girl calming just a little; her sweet voice giving little cute indignant grunts.

"Is that good?"

She shook her head, teeth gritted, as he slowly loosened her virgin hole.

A voice was heard outside above the rumbling wheels and the door handle went. Hans pressed a hand over her mouth and she gargled a cry, as he still continued to pump her methodically. There was a knock at the door but Hans didn't reply the effort of fucking starting to show on his face. The voice moved away back up the carriage and the whistle of the train could be heard as it signalled ahead to the approaching station.

He gripped under a knee with each hand lifting and pushing them back and wide. Natalie slid more weight onto his hard pole her legs coming up so her knees were on her shoulder blades.

"Ah, uggh, awwwwww ugh, ugh, ugh!"

Her feet tapped at the wall either side of her ears the room still shaking and rattling as the train sped along.

Hans could see down to his long, long dick pounding up her. The squashed position allowed him to explore all the way to her womb gates. She too looked down her hair tangled, eyelashes wet with tears. She could see his pale cock brilliant against her tanned olive skin, her pussy lips slurping on it as the flesh extracted then entered over and over, soo deep.

"Take it all the way in little whore." He gasped. "A sexy teasing bitch like you deserves all my cock to the hilt uggh. Ugh, ugh, ugh oh ja I'm going to come! Ja, deep inside you, ughh!"

She shook her head in terror and panic.

"Oh please no, no. Stop you must uh, uh. Please do it over me, over my face anywhere but inside."

She begged disgusted with herself but desperate to stop his unprotected spirt. Hans just pressed her knees harder against the wall shouting orders to her.

"Ugh, ugh look down bitch ugh Ja, ja agggg, aggeeeiieeeeeeeee!"

She cried in sensation and disgust seeing the cock blurring in her pussy the friction painful the stuttering ejaculation of semen feeling alien inside her hot wet place. Her arms were rigid gripping the wash basin shelf, her calves flapped the little shoes slapping against the white walls.

"Oh, oh, uuuugggggg oooohhhhhh no, no, no awwwwwwwwwww!" She moaned her insides awash with Germanic come.

The decrepit station, no more than a platform was still nearly a hundred miles from his home. Hans stepped from the carriage the train guard giving a discreet sharp salute. His limo was parked under the trees and Hans shook the guards hand then watched as the train departed. As the carriages moved off he could see Natalie's Father searching the cabins. He saw Hans then pointed and shouted knowing it had been him she had disappeared off to see, and now she was missing. Hans turned without expression and headed for his car.

Natalie was found locked in the rear carriage toilet ten minutes later. The guard was shocked and agreed to help in any way. The authorities would be notified but who was this man the girl kept talking about. The guard had never seen him or heard of him, much to the French family's frustration. Other passengers, all locals would be questioned but none could or would ever identify him. They knew too well to keep out of the affairs of any Germanic aristocracy they could possibly meet deep in the heart of Transylvania.

* * * * *

Hope this does the trick, but I reckon it would have been hornier if you'd based your fantasy on someone you knew. Still never mind. E mails always appreciated. Finc

FINC
FINC
1,720 Followers