Castleton Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, I want to continue," she said meekly, but with conviction.

"Thank you, Maureen. Please remove your clothes," Florence ordered. Maureen removed her dress to reveal that she wore no brassiere, panties or other undergarment. Florence smiled to herself, that the young woman had heeded the no underwear rule she had imposed at Maureen's last visit. She looked magnificent in her nakedness. The firm tits and upright nipples had swayed and jiggled as she disrobed to everyone's delight. She trembled, as she stood naked awaiting her fate. Florence purposely let her stand and wait, to heighten the 'terror' she felt at not knowing what was in store for her. Alteisha, naked under her robe, removed it and went to the platform to take Maureen's dress and hang it up. She returned to the platform and fastened wrist and ankle restraints on Maureen. "You will be blind folded to increase your pleasure, darling," Florence told her.

Alteisha stepped behind Maureen and placed cushioned eye pads over her eyes then bound her eyes with a silk elastic blindfold over the pads. Maureen could not see anything as Alteisha helped her lay down on her back on the padded bench. Her head pointed toward Florence and Robert. Alteisha fastened Maureen's wrist restraints to the legs of the bench, brought her legs back to her shoulders, spread them wide and secured them to rings on either side of the bench. Her position allowed unfettered access to Maureen's vulnerable inner thighs, cunt, asshole and lower buttocks. Florence arose and stepped onto the platform. She ran her fingertips over Maureen's nipples, along the rim of her cuntlips, fondled her asscheeks, and settled on the little pink asshole that puckered slightly at Florence's touch. "Have you ever been fucked here?" Florence asked as she pushed the tip of her finger harder on Maureen's asshole.

"No," Replied Maureen with a tremor in her voice. Florence put a dab of lubricant on her finger and slowly pushed it into Maureen's asshole. The young woman bolted as the finger started to go in, but relaxed and endured the violation of her ass. Florence moved her finger about, causing discomfort and some pain to Maureen. She continued the finger torment, until she was satisfied that the sphincter was sufficiently elastic, to admit the small butt plug she held in her hand. She lubricated the plug and shoved it roughly into place, deep within Maureen's asshole. Maureen cried out in pain then quieted as the initial discomfort subsided to a thick fullness buried within her. Alteisha fastened alligator clips, with weighted fine gold chains, to each of Maureen's cuntlips and dropped them to either side of her legs opening Maureen's cuntlips wide, revealing the pink moist flesh of her inner cunt and clitoris. Now she lay wide open and totally defenseless to Florence's demands for submission.

Alteisha selected a one-inch wide leather strap from the wall hooks and took a position between Maureen's legs. At Florence's nod, and with no warning to Maureen, Alteisha brought down the strap hard onto Maureen's inner right thigh. Maureen's blood curdling scream resonated throughout the soundproofed Dungeon, to the delight of Florence and her friend, Robert. Alteisha adopted a repetitive routine of striking the inner thigh, the lower ass cheek, full upon the cunt, then the other inner thigh and other ass cheek. Maureen's tormentor was unfazed by the screams and pleadings of her victim, as she continued whipping her with the strap. Maureen could feel the pain burning her thighs, asscheeks and cunt, but additionally, she could feel her cunt becoming very damp, as she became aroused. Alteisha saw the moisture at her victim's cunt and redoubled her efforts to whip an orgasm from that exposed and vulnerable cunt. Maureen could not comprehend how she could be screaming with pain, yet yearning to cum, from the strap violating her body. She could feel the welts forming, one upon the other, as blow after blow struck her open privates.

Maureen's pain seemed to diminish as her arousal increased. Although her privates burned from the strap, and the swelling welts, her juices flowed freely, as each blow to her cunt and clit brought her closer to orgasm. Now she began to beg Alteisha to strike her cunt and clit more often, so she might cum. Alteisha ignored the begging and continued her routine whipping of her victim, splattering her juices with each blow to her cunt. Only Gordon knew the count of how many strokes had been delivered to Maureen's privates. His Mistress had assigned him the task of counting the strokes prior to Maureen's arrival.

"Count?" Asked Florence aloud.

"Twenty five, Mistress." Gordon announced. Florence nodded, as Alteisha continued tormenting Maureen with the strap. Suddenly, Maureen bolted upward and screamed as she erupted into a massive tempestuous orgasm. The orgasm rippled through her body causing torrents of juices to flow outward onto her upturned asscheeks and asshole. The orgasm continued without letup, as did Alteisha's strapping of her cunt and thighs. She seemed to be locked into a continuous cycle of cumming, concurrent with the strap striking her privates. Maureen was still cumming as she slipped from full consciousness into a dream state, wherein she could hear and feel the blows raining on her cunt and clit, but seemed to be immune to any pain, other than the burning of the numerous welts. Her cunt felt magnificent as the completeness of her continuous orgasms bathed her in an aura of complete submission to her passion. She was aware of what was happening, but seemingly did not care. It was wonderful.

"Enough!" ordered Florence and Alteisha halted immediately. Florence motioned to 'Gordeeva' to clean her cunt and Gordon bolted onto the platform and began licking the fluids from Maureen's privates. Maureen responded to the soothing tongue that lapped at her cunt, thighs and asscheeks. Gordon continued licking until Maureen screamed in orgasm again, and pleaded for the tongue to keep sucking and licking her clit. Gordon's tongue accommodated Maureen's desires and he brought her again to a violent orgasm. Her breathing was labored as she began to recover from her ordeal and her orgasms.

Her blindfold was still firmly in place and Maureen did not know who had whipped or cleaned her. The room was quiet as she waited for whatever fate had in store for her. Quietly, Robert, now naked and possessed of a huge hard-on, mounted the platform and stood between Maureen's legs. Alteisha adjusted Maureen's legs to better accommodate Robert, and she stepped away and returned to kneel next to her Mistress. Robert placed his huge bulbous cockhead between the open cuntlips before him. He removed the alligator clips and let them fall to the floor, then slowly pushed his massive cock into Maureen's tight cunt. She gasped at the thickness and fullness of the cock entering her. She felt her cunt walls spreading under the pressure of the massive cock being embedded within her. Robert continued slowly sliding his cock into Maureen, expanding her cunts gripping muscles. Maureen was ecstatic from the pleasure of the penetrating shaft that relentlessly pushed deeper into her pussy. The cockhead reached and pressed against her cervix, and seemed to momentarily slow as it rammed into the closed stricture blocking its advance. Robert increased the pressure. Maureen felt her cervix begin to surrender to the pressing cock and suddenly it opened to accept the huge cockhead up to its massive rim.

Robert had fully embedded his cock within her throbbing and willing cunt. Maureen could not even squeeze her cunt walls around the fullness of the cock filling her. The thickness of the butt plug in her ass competed, with Robert's cock, for space within her. The searing pain of the whipping now seemed to disappear at the prospect of an immense fucking about to consume her. Maureen tried to move her body in a fucking motion, but Robert held fast and did not permit her to set any pace. That was his job and he would not relinquish the responsibility. Ever so slowly he began to draw the enormous cock back from her womb, out of her cervix, into her cunt and back toward her cuntlips. The mighty shaft rubbed Maureen's clit as it passed backwards and stopped when only the huge cockhead remained inside Maureen's cunt. Robert paused a moment, then began to push his huge cock back into her cunt clear into the cervix, again rubbing Maureen's clit slowly to enhance her desire for orgasm. He continued the slow thrusting in and out of the receptive and throbbing cunt, as he increased the pace with each thrust.

Florence admired the patience and endurance that Robert displayed, as he continued fucking Maureen. She sipped her wine slowly and fondled Alteisha's nipple, who fondled Gordon's throbbing cock. Robert was now fucking Maureen at a normal fucking pace as she smiled and moaned while he continued to thrust the massive cock in and out of her tight cunt. Maureen bucked in orgasm as she came hard. Robert showed no sign of cumming, as he relentlessly fucked his bound 'victim'. She came again and again, as the rubbing of her clit by the base of the massive cockshaft left her no other alternative. Now Maureen was laughing and smiling, as she screamed nearly incoherent words of encouragement to the huge cock fucking her cunt. "Fuck me!" she screamed, "Oh, fuck me…make me cum! Fuck me with that gorgeous cock, please! Fuck me harder…harder!" Robert continued without pause, or change in his fucking motion.

Florence glanced at her watch and saw that Robert had been fucking Maureen for twenty-five minutes without any hint of cumming. She moved Alteisha to her front, pushed her face into her cunt and her Slave began to lick and suck at the familiar clit with delight. Her Mistress, aroused by the spectacle on the platform, was spinning towards orgasm from her Slave's incessant tongue. Maureen was cumming with joyful frequency as Robert continued fucking her. Florence ordered Gordon to strip down to his panties and garter belt, to suck and lick Robert's asshole. He scurried to his task. Robert's arousal was obviously enhanced by Gordon's attention to his asshole. Florence told Gordon to also lick and suck Robert's huge balls that were slapping against Maureen's ass with each stroke of his massive cock. Gordon intensified his efforts at Robert's asshole and balls, in an effort to accelerate Robert's endeavor to cum in Maureen's cunt.

Florence erupted into an explosive orgasm, cumming hard and wet into Alteisha's mouth. She drew Alteisha up to her to kiss her full on the mouth and entangle their tongues as they kissed. "I love you Alteisha, my wonderful, beautiful Slave. I love you," sighed Florence as she embraced her Slave and lover. Robert's face strained as he tried hard to hold back from cumming, but to no avail. He grunted and cried out in a roar, as he felt his orgasm boil up through his balls and cock to burst explosively, deep inside Maureen's cunt. She felt the thumping cock in her cunt spewing semen against the walls of her pussy in great volumes, filling her with Robert's seed. Her senses reeled as she too erupted in orgasm that rocked her very being and soul. Robert kept pumping his cock and its full load of semen deep into Maureen's cunt, as she filled to overflowing, and the thick, hot steamy cream bubbled out onto her thighs and ass.

Robert pulled his cock from Maureen's cunt while it was still coming. He arched a thick stream of semen on her tits, covering one nipple completely. Another volley of cum landed on her stomach and rolled into her navel. The final puny drop of cum spurted an inch above its outlet, and fell back onto the massive cockhead that had ejected it, rolling down the shaft of his still hard cock. Without waiting for a command, Gordon knew what was required of him. He reached to take the huge cockhead into his mouth to lick and swallow the semen flowing out and laying on it. While his cock was being cleansed, Robert scooped up a generous wad of his semen from Maureen's nipple with his finger and placed it on her lips. Maureen thrust out her tongue and lapped up his cum offering, smiling as she wallowed in the joy of her orgasms. Robert scooped up more, put his cum covered finger into Maureen's mouth, she eagerly licked and swallowed his cum.

Gordon finished cleaning Robert's cock and balls of the semen, and turned his attentions to Maureen. Robert stepped away from Maureen and returned, exhausted, to his chair next to Florence. Maureen could feel someone licking and sucking at her tits, stomach and navel. Florence stepped to the platform and removed Maureen's blindfold so she could watch her former boss lick semen from her body and cunt. Maureen opened her eyes to see Gordon lick a generous glob of cum from her nipple, then cleanse the rest of her body of Robert's cum. She watched intently, as he moved his mouth to her crotch to continue licking the semen from her thighs and ass. Next he moved to her cunt, where he sucked out globules of semen and swallowed it eagerly. Florence told Maureen to squeeze her cunt, to expel the cum within it. She could feel the semen flow copiously from her cunt with each squeeze, and watched Gordon as he slurped the semen into his mouth. He stood up when he finished, displaying his still rock hard cock clasped in its cock and balls harness.

"Release Maureen, Gordon," his Mistress instructed him. He undid Maureen's restraints and helped her off the bench. She was soaked in sweat, as she stood next to Gordon wondering what was to come next. "Maureen, place the restraints on Gordon and place him on the bench with his legs over his shoulders just as you were bound," said Florence. Maureen restrained Gordon on the bench and secured his legs. Florence inspected the restrained Slave and nodded her approval of Maureen's restraining skills. "Good job, Maureen," she stood over Gordon and fondled his cock and balls. "Gordon, if you please me by withholding yourself, I may allow you to cum today. It's up to you, but to be honest I'm not sure I want you to relieve yourself just yet. It's only been three weeks, after all." He strained at her fondling of his genitals, even though he knew he could not cum because of the harness he still wore.

Florence turned to Alteisha and Robert who were watching and listening to her intently. "Why don't you two fuck for us, Alteisha, I'm sure you can get Robert's cock hard again if you try," she teased. Alteisha immediately fell to her knees and quickly sucked that massive cock back to life. Robert sat back in the chair and Alteisha mounted his erect member with her back to him, so she could see the performance on the platform. Alteisha surprised Maureen as she took Robert's cock clear to the hilt in one downward move. Smiling at Maureen, she began to slowly fuck Robert's cock. Florence grinned and released Gordon from his cock and balls harness. Pre-cum oozed from Gordon's cock and Florence told Maureen to lick it away. Maureen complied, then watched as Florence began masturbating Gordon with his cock pointed straight at his mouth. "As you learned, Maureen, semen is never wasted. Gordon will show you how we assure that even masturbated cum, is consumed. In this case by the producer," she grinned as she continued to masturbate Gordon.

"Suck his cock, Maureen," Florence told her. Maureen laid her head on Gordon's stomach, grasped his cock and began to suck and lick it all over. "Deep throat that puny, little poor excuse for a Slave cock, Maureen," Florence directed. Maureen knew that Gordon's cock, though not as big as Robert's, was anything but puny or little. She was sure that she could not deep throat him all the way to his cock base, but she tried anyway. Again and again, she took the huge cock down her throat, but each time she gagged before she could pull her lips to his balls. Florence gently pulled her away for a moment and clasped her lips around Gordon's cock. She licked and sucked until she was comfortable with her Slaves 'puny little' cock, then drove it deep into her mouth until his balls fell over on her nose. Maureen could not believe that Florence had deep throated that enormous cock. Florence pulled the cock from her mouth and smiled at Maureen, in effect showing her why she was Mistress and the others were not.

The two women continued their attention to Gordon, with Maureen sucking and Florence masturbating his magnificent cock. Florence watched Gordon intently, urging him to hold off and not cum until she gave him permission. "Gordon, if you disobey me, we shall stay in this room until you can no longer sit down. Do you understand?" Gordon nodded and his face showed the strain he was under. He moaned, groaned and his eyes welled with tears rolling to either side of his head. Florence occasionally squeezed his cockhead to further delay any orgasm and allowed Maureen to resume her oral service to her Slave's cock. Robert and Alteisha had both fucked to orgasm and were now on the floor engaged in an intense sixty-nine position, orally servicing one another. Again Florence moved her face right above Gordon's and looked directly into his eyes. She mutely formed the word 'no' with her lips and shook her head negatively, as he struggled not to cum. His face displayed the agony within his loins, as he tried to put orgasm out of his mind, but Maureen's incessant sucking and licking prevented him from thinking about anything else.

Gordon could only wonder why his agony amused his Mistress. Did she have no pity or mercy for his plight, he asked himself, as he writhed from his self-imposed denial of an orgasm. Florence could see his balls throbbing and she knew that it was only a matter of seconds before Gordon lost his magnificent self-control that he had demonstrated for over three weeks. She gently pulled Maureen's head away from Gordon's cockhead, and smiled down at him, as she firmly grasped his cock and pointed it straight at his mouth, and resumed masturbating him.

"Gordon, you may cum now," his Mistress said to him, a split second before he involuntarily lost control. Gordon groaned loudly and exploded into an immense orgasm, spewing torrents of thick pearly semen coursing toward his mouth, from his massive hard-on. "Open!" ordered his Mistress as the first volley splashed against his half-opened lips and cascaded on his upper lip and cheek. He complied with the order and the following volley struck full upon his tongue, and ricocheted to the back of his mouth. He tried to swallow, but the pent up ejaculation gave him no time to swallow. Each time he closed his mouth more cum would splatter across his face. Maureen was dumbfounded at the scene she was witnessing. Some of the splattering semen ricocheted from his cheek to land on her fingers held close to her face. "Lick it!" Florence ordered her and Maureen quickly reacted, putting the semen covered fingers into her mouth to consume the salty thick cream. Great volumes of cum, suspended in his balls from his long period of frustration, now burst forth again and again, seemingly without end, as he tried to capture the semen in his mouth and swallow it.

As much semen spewed across his face, as entered his mouth, during his long and explosive ejaculation. Finally, his cock spasms subsided and the come ceased to spurt, but changed to a fast drip as it continued to exit his still hard member. Florence grasped the huge cock and milked it with her thumb and forefinger, to salvage the last traces of the semen and let it fall into his mouth. The trail of semen ended with a thick string of cum that hung from his cock hole to his tongue. His Mistress wrapped it around her finger and placed it in his mouth. He pulled his lips tightly around her finger and completely licked off the string of semen. "Thank you, Mistress," Gordon said, as frothy cum bubbled at his lips. Florence did not even acknowledge Gordon's thanks, as she told Maureen to scoop up the semen laying on her Slaves face and neck, and share it with Gordon. Maureen dutifully complied, and even licked up some cum from his face with her tongue. When Gordon had been cleansed to his Mistress's satisfaction, Florence released him from his restraints. He kneeled at his Mistress's feet and licked her boots. Florence grabbed him by the hair and brought his head to her pussy, and ordered him to lick and suck her cunt.