Castleton Ch. 4

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Endora's orgasm subsided. Drained from her multiple orgasms, she stood up and pulled herself away from Ruth's tongue to stand before her Slave. Ruth was lost in her own orgasms, one upon the other, from the penetrating cock still fucking her. She gave in to several gut wrenching orgasms, as she watched the Helpers fucking on the stage floor. The female Helper too, was coming over and over, with a look of raging lust on her face. Suddenly her partner cried out as he came in torrents into the girl's cunt. Ruth could see him convulse again and again until he gasped, emptied his balls and fell upon the girl.

Slowly, the completely drained Helper rolled off the girl, who lay panting. He stumbled over to Ruth and placed his cum covered cock at her lips. "Clean it!" commanded Endora. Ruth opened her mouth and the Helper shoved the semen-covered cock to the back of her throat. She licked, sucked and milked the semen from the spent cock, swallowing his offering. He withdrew and Ruth saw the girl Helper sitting in front of her, on the stool that had held Endora. The girl Helper had clenched her cuntlips closed with her fingers. "Clean the cum from her cunt you slut!" ordered Endora.

Ruth could see cum oozing from the well-fucked cunt before her and opened her mouth to do her Mistress's bidding. The girl Helper squeezed her cunt, as Ruth brought her tongue onto it and licked up the escaping cum. Globules of thick, hot cum kept appearing at the entrance to the girl's cunt each time she squeezed her pussy. Ruth greedily licked up the semen, sucking it into her mouth and swallowing the pearly creamy nectar of life. The girl Helper gave a start, as a hard cum erupted from the sweepings of Ruth's tongue on her pussy. As the orgasm subsided, she rose swiftly and melded into the darkness at the rear of the stage. The Helper stopped fucking her ass when Ruth ceased cumming and just hung from her chains. He withdrew his massive tool from her cunt and slipped a condom onto it. Next, he removed the chain retaining the dildo in Ruth's ass and pulled the dildo out dropping it to the floor. He moved close behind Ruth and inserted the tip of his cock in her asshole. Ruth jerked to avoid his massive cock, but the chains held her fast. Resigned to her fate, she relaxed and awaited the entry of the monstrous prick.

Just as he had done with her cunt, he entered her asshole slowly, but steadily. Ruth could feel the massive cock, burrowing deep into her asshole, and she wondered if she could take in this magnificent phallus. The applause of the Members coupled with the slapping of the Helper's balls on her cunt told her that she had indeed received every bit of the young stud's shaft. The sensation was pleasant, some discomfort, but not as much pain as she had expected. The dual penetration in her ass by the dildo and her cunt with this huge cock had stretched her enough to preclude any severe pain now. This humiliation was provided for the pleasure of her Mistress and the Members. It was to remind her that she was only an object to be whipped, fucked, humiliated and degraded as willed by the Order. Ruth pondered her plight, while the Helper's massive instrument of pleasure began to pump in and out of her asshole. He would withdraw it slowly, and savagely plunge it to its full depth on the entry stroke.

Ruth wished that she could reach her cunt to stroke her clitoris to better enjoy the fucking her ass was receiving. Mistress Endora sensed Ruth's desire and motioned the girl Helper to come forth again. The girl dropped to her knees under Ruth and placed her mouth over her cunt and clitoris and began to suck them. Ruth nearly swooned from the pleasure she was receiving from the girls tongue and the huge prick fucking her ass. Ruth came again and again. She hung from the chains and cycled through multiple orgasms, unable to tell if the tongue or the cock caused her orgasms. Happily and wearily she accepted both sources and whimpered with joy and pleasure. Suddenly, concurrent with a mind numbing cum, she felt the cock in her ass stiffen momentarily. The cock exploded, as the Helper fucking her ass, came in a wrenching orgasm deep in her ass. The spasms of his cock seemed to lift Ruth in her chains with only the collar holding her in place.

He seemed to cum for several minutes, although she knew it was only a few seconds. He spewed cum into his condom-covered cock deep in her ass. She could feel the condom filling with his semen, until it was bigger than the bulbous head on his cock. Ruth thought the condom would split open depositing the Helper's seed deep within her. The cock softened and the Helper slowly withdrew it from her tight sore little asshole. Mistress Endora carefully removed the condom from the cock it surrounded. She held it up as if measuring the huge quantity of semen it held. "Have her clean that magnificent cock," Endora told the Helper. He moved in front of Ruth and pushed his cock to her lips. Ruth licked the now flaccid organ of the residual semen covering the spent cock, swallowing the meager offering. Endora nodded and the Helpers released Ruth from all of her restraints. She fell to the stage floor exhausted, aching, thirsty and wishing for something cool to drink.

Endora knelt down at Ruth's head and commanded her to open her mouth. Ruth understood and opened her mouth to receive the semen from the condom. The nectar cascaded from the condom into her mouth in a thick continuous sticky stream. Ruth swallowed again and again to be sure she did not allow any semen to escape her mouth. Endora pushed the condom inside out into Ruth's waiting mouth, and she licked the inside of the condom clean, assuring that none of the nectar eluded her tongue. Endora stood to the standing ovation of the assembled Members as they shouted, "Brava, Brava", when she held up the empty condom for all to see.

When the applause died out Endora motioned for the Helpers to grasp Ruth and stand her at the post. They manacled her wrists above her head and her ankles were spread wide and restrained to rings on the stage floor. Mistress Endora knelt in front of her Slave and roughly examined Ruth's cuntlips. She held up a long sharp piercing tool for all to see, especially her Slave. Ruth realized that Endora was going to pierce her cuntlips and she squirmed without success in an effort to avoid the needle. Endora knelt down again and pressed the needle's point against Ruth's cuntlips, pricking them at several places as though she was unsure where to pierce her nether lips. Of course it was a sham, she was only exacting additional pain from her helpless Slave.

Tiring of the game, Endora grabbed Ruth's cuntlips just below her clit and savagely thrust the needle through both lips at once. Ruth screamed in pain, as Endora swirled the needle around the inside of the cuntlips to make sure the hole was well placed and the lips fully pierced. She slipped a golden ring through each cunt lip and hung a single tiny silver bell through both rings.

She dabbed the aching cuntlips with a disinfectant and stood up in a theatrical pose with her arms spread wide and a grin on her face. Ruth hung from her manacles as the Helpers removed the weights from each nipple ring, helped her stand and released her hands and ankles. They placed a white robe, trimmed in red satin, about her shoulders, signifying that she was elevated to Slave status. They led her from the stage as Ruth heard Mistress Endora instruct the Helpers to, "Take her to my chambers."

The end, Chapter 4