Castleton Ch. 9

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh I don't know about that, you don't seem to be having trouble talking with me" said Florence. He smiled and told her that he would never have approached her to talk if she hadn't made the first move. Florence skillfully persuaded Gordon to talk about himself. He seemed to let down his defenses and became more comfortable talking with her. He told her he was in his late twenties and was a successful financial analyst with a brokerage firm in New England. Some how he had no difficulty in determining which stocks or bonds were the right ones to buy and conveying that information to clients over the phone. He had difficulty talking with clients face to face, however. He had made a lot of money for both his boss and his clientele. Just as importantly, Gordon had also made a lot of money for himself, investing in the financial market. "Gordon," asked Florence, "since you are doing so well in your job, why are you seeking a new one?"

"I'm not sure," he replied, "I just thought that a complete change might be a way to…come out of my shell," he paused then continued, "my boss wanted me to check out this city. We have an office here that needs an analyst and it would be a promotion for me, but I'm not sure. I decided to come to the beach and try to sort things out."

Florence smiled and asked him to dance with her. The band was playing a slow dance tune and Gordon reluctantly agreed. They began to dance and Gordon was a little nervous at first, but soon Florence had him actually enjoying the experience. Alteisha noticed them and danced by to say hello. Between tunes she said that one of the guys she was dancing with, had asked her to go to a Disco nearby and she asked if they would like to go. Florence sensed that Gordon would not be comfortable in a crowd and she told Alteisha to go on with out them.

"See you later," Alteisha said to Florence as she hurriedly left with the four guys she had been dancing with. Florence smiled to herself. She knew that none of the men could hope to keep up with her wild sex slave, once she got started. She, and they, would get fucked and sucked multiple times, cumming hard with reckless abandon. But she would not be 'satisfied' until her Mistress gave her the whipping she dearly craved. Florence and Gordon continued to sip wine, talk and occasionally dance to the soft music. Florence's body fit nicely with Gordon's on the dance floor. He was just over six feet tall, but he did not tower over Florence in her high pumps. Naked, thought Florence, he would be a giant next to her in her bare feet. She let the mood music mellow her a little bit and she moved closer nestling her body in his arms as they danced smoothly.

"You dance beautifully," she told him. Florence felt his head lower slightly and she nuzzled her cheek against his as they danced to the music. She felt a stirring against her abdomen, as Gordon began to get a hard-on. She smiled to herself and moved her belly closer to judge its size. Gordon's cock kept growing until he was fully upright and throbbing against Florence's belly. It was a monstrous cock that was rock hard. Florence wondered if pre-cum was seeping from the cockhole. She wondered if it would taste as good as the cocks she had sucked at Castleton.

"I'm sorry, Florence," Gordon said, as he realized she could feel his hard on against her belly, "I'm so embarrassed…please don't think that…that." Florence quickly put her finger to his pursed lips, to quiet him and rubbed against his cock with renewed exuberance.

"Don't be sorry, I'm not," she whispered to him, as they continued to dance, cock and belly rubbing. "It feels so good, Gordon," she whispered in his ear, "Why don't we go up to my room and…have a nightcap," she suggested. She wanted to say 'go up and fuck', but was concerned he might be frightened off, if she was too forward. He nodded yes. Gordon quickly signed both his and Florence's check and they left for the elevators. They were alone in the elevator and Florence kissed him full on the lips as they rode upward. Inside the room, Florence quickly shed her clothes and helped Gordon get as naked as she was. She slowed him down, as he tried to lay her down on the bed. "I want to look at your strong body and hold that monstrous cock of yours," she told him. He seemed shocked at her words, but Florence quickly grasped his cock with one hand and fondled his balls with the other. Her expert hands and fingers had him moaning for relief, as she fondled him to near orgasm, squeezing his cockhead to stifle his cumming.

He was clearly in wonderful 'agony'. Florence amplified his considerable arousal, by licking his nipples, as she continued fondling his cock and balls. Gordon was nearly frantic with desire. He had never met anyone like Florence before let alone play with his cock, balls and nipples. A large drop of thick clear pre-cum seeped out of his cock hole and began to roll down the bulbous head. Quickly Florence scooped up the salty liquid with her finger and placed it near his mouth. "Take it," she said softly. Gordon, incredulously, opened his mouth and Florence slowly wiped the pre-cum on his tongue. He tasted the thick salty-sweet liquid and swallowed as Florence kissed him driving her tongue into his mouth to intertwine with his. "Like that, Gordon?" she asked.

"Yes," he sighed as she laid him down on the bed and climbed on top of him straddling his chest. She brought his head to her nipple and forced it into his mouth. Eagerly, he began to lick and suck it. Suddenly, he felt the nipple ring on his tongue and looked quizzically at Florence.

"Suck it and gently pull on the ring with your teeth." He needed no further encouragement as he complied, moving from one nipple to the other. Florence put her hand behind her to grasp his cock as he continued sucking her nipples. "Oh that's so good, Gordon," she said as she resumed her fondling his genitals. She squeezed his cockhead and held it, to delay his urge to cum. Slowly, she moved back to place the tip of his cock between her cuntlips. "Do you like this, Gordon?" she asked without waiting for a response. He nodded yes, as he continued to suck her nipples. Florence lifted up and slowly lowered her body to take Gordon's massive cock into her cunt. Ever so slowly, she began to raise and lower herself on the huge cock. "Don't cum, Gordon, wait for me to cum first, please," Florence told him. He nodded, but it was obvious that he was straining to prevent cumming.

Florence slowly moved to a sitting position on the bed, completely impaling herself on the massive cock in her cunt. He totally filled her. She could feel his cockhead pressing against her cervix. She thoroughly loved the fullness in her cunt, from the massive prick on which she was impaled. "Don't cum," she whispered as she slowly placed her knees underneath her again to resume her up and down movements on his cock. "Isn't this wonderful, Gordon?" He nodded 'yes' as she secretly enjoyed his 'torment'. "I'm going to cum first, if you'll just hang on a little longer, lover," she cooed, and bent down to kiss him again. Clearly Gordon was in 'agony'. He so wanted relief, but was afraid to disappoint Florence and he began to whimper, as he strained not to cum. "I'm almost ready, Gordon, please hold on. Just a few seconds more," she gasped. Florence felt her orgasm start to rush through her body, as Gordon writhed in his personal agony. "Oh, God!" she cried, "I'm cumming! I'm cumming Gordon!" Her cunt exploded in a gut wrenching orgasm, as she ground her hips into him and rode his cock hard, sending it deeper into her.

Gordon could not hold himself back any longer. He shrieked, and erupted in torrents of thick gooey cum. Florence felt his cum splashing against her vaginal walls. They both screamed their pleasure, at the most intense orgasm that either of them had experienced in a long time. Florence's orgasm barely subsided, when she came again from the continued fucking movements of her body, on his cock. Gordon was still hard, when he spent the last of his cum, during her final orgasm from this union. She was exhausted and fell forward on him, as both of them struggled to regain their composure. "Oh, Florence," Gordon sighed, "I've never cum like that. It's so good. I thought I would pass out!"

"It was beautiful," whispered Florence as she was recovering, his cock still buried in her cunt. She could feel it begin to soften from its ordeal. Florence breathed deeply to regain her composure. She heard a key in the door and Alteisha came in grinning from ear to ear, and saw them still coupled and drained of energy. "Looks as though I just missed the fireworks," she grinned and kissed her Mistress full on the mouth. Florence smiled dreamily, indicating to Alteisha that she had indeed, just finished a fabulous fuck. Still mounted on Gordon's semi-hard on, Florence released her slave from her embrace.

"Strip naked and get the restraints," she ordered Alteisha. Her slave quickly and happily obeyed. She buckled a leather strap, with rings, to the bedpost then attached restraints to her wrists and ankles. Gordon watched in amazement, as Alteisha selected a thin leather whip from a drawer. She placed a wooden rod between her legs and clasped it to her ankle restraints, spreading her legs. Next, she fastened her wrist restraints to the bedpost strap and stood perfectly still awaiting her Mistress to attend to her.

"Gordon," Florence began, "I see that you're bewildered by this young women's actions. Let me explain," she paused for effect as Gordon looked on incredulously. "This young woman, Alteisha, is my personal slave. In fact she is my sex slave, and I am her very demanding Mistress. What is going on here is a discipline session, because she didn't have permission to do what she did, while she was out with those young men. She had permission to leave with them, but," another pause for effect, "she did not have my permission to fuck them, nor to cum when she was fucked by them." She looked at Alteisha and asked, "Alteisha did you fuck them? And if you did fuck them, did you cum?" asked Florence.

"Yes Mistress, I fucked them all and I came several times," smiled Alteisha.

"You admit it, then?"

"Yes, my Mistress."

"And did I give you permission to fuck them and to allow yourself to cum?"

"No, Mistress, you did not."

"Did you also suck their cocks, balls and assholes without my permission?"

"Yes, Mistress," Alteisha replied, smiling, with her eyes lowered toward the floor.

"And, am I to suppose that you swallowed their semen?"

"Yes Mistress, I swallowed semen from each of the men that I fucked and sucked."

"Don't you believe that since you disobeyed, you should now be disciplined?" Florence asked.

"Yes, Mistress, please whip me to remind me what happens when I disobey."

"Yes, I will in a moment, but I must attend to this sweet young man Gordon, first, however." She turned her attention to a puzzled and disbelieving Gordon, lying under her with his cock still embedded in her cunt. "Dear Gordon," she began, "did you enjoy our love making?" Unable, or too shy, to respond he nodded that he did enjoy fucking Florence. She smiled down at him and continued, "I too was very pleased by your marvelous cock and your sweet, and understanding, restraint in allowing me to cum before you did. It shows that you know how to treat a lady. Would you like to make love with me again?" Gordon nodded yes, but did not pick up that she had said 'make love with me' and not 'make love to me', a distinction that was not, however, lost on Alteisha who smiled at her Mistress. "I take your nod as a yes, Gordon, but I need you to prove to me that you want to be with me again," Florence told him.

"What can I do? I do want to see you again. How can I prove it to you?" asked Gordon, a bit bewildered.

"Do what I ask now," she responded.

"Anything," he said quietly.

Florence smiled sweetly and rose up off his cock and moved her cunt over his face. "Lick my cunt free of your cum," she told him. He was dumb struck by her demand. She looked down at him and said with quiet conviction, "Now." Gordon opened his mouth as the first globs of thick pearly cum flowed in a string from her cunt to his open mouth and onto his tongue. She squeezed her cunt tight and sent another dollop of semen cascading into his mouth, then settled her pussy over his mouth to let him suck and cleanse her cunt.

His tongue drove deep into her, and back out, to flick over her clit several times. Florence climaxed again. He continued licking her cunt when he became aware of the dual rings she wore in her cuntlips. Florence smiled sweetly at him, as she lifted up from his face and stood next to the bed. "Stay there, Gordon, savor your cum, and Alteisha's plight, while I attend to this slut."

Gordon, still not believing what he was hearing nor seeing, lay on the bed looking at Alteisha whose eyes locked with his. He watched as Florence buckled a ball gag over Alteisha's mouth, raised the whip and struck Alteisha across her lovely bronze ass, raising an ugly welt. Again and again the whip graced Alteisha's asscheeks until they glowed a reddish bronze hue from the whip. Without a pause Florence placed multiple welts on Alteisha's tits, striking her nipples several times. The ball gag muffled Alteisha's screams and sobs. She slumped against the bedpost limply hanging by her restraints. Florence removed the ball gag and Alteisha whispered a 'Thank you, Mistress', breathing heavily from the whipping. Gordon was completely dumb struck. He couldn't think of anything to say. He just stared at Florence, with a foolish look on his face, trying to make some sort of sense out of what he had just witnessed.

"Gordon," said Florence softly, "I hope you were not offended by what just transpired. She knows that she needs permission to do those things. Are you so offended that you don't want to see me again?" she asked sweetly.

"No…no," he stammered, "I do want to see you again…I do." Florence asked him what he thought about her relationship with her slave Alteisha. He said it didn't matter and he wanted to be with her. She told him that she was destined to be a Dominatrix forever. "I don't care!" he said, "I want to be with you."

"You must realize, Gordon, that what you're saying is that you want to be submissive to me and my desires." Florence told him. He nodded yes. "Gordon," Florence said, now selecting and using measured words carefully, "It is not enough for you to want to be with me. You must obey me completely. I have needs different than other women you have known. Obedience to my will cannot be compromised. There are rules you must adhere to and not waiver from them, or you will be corrected, disciplined or punished. Do you understand me?"

"Yes, I do," he declared.

"I'm not sure you do, Gordon. Let me outline what I'm telling you. You must agree to submit and obey my every command. You will suffer the whip and other delicious torments for even minor infractions. Some of those sessions will be very, very painful. Sometimes you will be whipped solely for my amusement. Other times I may enjoy humiliating you for my pleasure, or my friends' pleasure. I will control all your actions. You may not speak unless given permission. You must have permission to do anything, even to go to the bathroom. You may not ever cum without permission from me, even when you are alone, traveling in your job, fucking, being sucked, fondled or being sexually tormented.

"You will also be subservient to Alteisha and completely obey her, especially in my absence. You may not refuse any request, or direction from either of us, no matter how much you may disagree. You will serve both of us living at my home, perform all household chores, cook and serve all meals, dress as I demand, or be naked if I so please. You will 'entertain' our friends, and anyone to whom I may loan or rent you. One final rule, Semen must never be wasted; no ones semen must ever be wasted. Finally, you must understand that this means, Gordon, that you will be my male slave."

"I agree to your terms, Florence. I love you. I want to be your…your…slave," he replied with some hesitation in his voice. Florence told him to him to dress himself.

"Gordon, that is the last time you will call me by my given name. If you decide to stay with me you will call me Mistress, or Mistress Florence, but never again use my name alone without permission." Gordon tried to say something, but Florence stopped him by placing her finger over his mouth. She wrote something on the small hotel notepad near the phone and handed it to him. "Here is my telephone number where I work. I want you to go home and think for at least a week, perhaps two, about what I have told you.

"If you decide to meet all these conditions, then call me. I will give you my address and you can move in. Bring all your clothes and belongings. I will ask my personal attorney to draw up all the 'rules' in a contract, for your signature. Once you sign that contract, you will then belong to me. Now go home and think very hard on this before you agree to anything. You must be sure, Gordon," she paused for effect then added, "end of discussion. Now go." Florence opened the hotel room door and Gordon, still speechless, nodded and left.

"God, Mistress, I hope he decides to join in your service. What a magnificent cock he has. I saw how much you enjoyed it. I hope it's my turn soon." Said Alteisha. Florence laughed as she unbuckled her slave's restraints.

"Now, you've given me another reason to discipline you, for not getting permission to speak," Florence said, "But just now I'm too tired, so I'll wait until morning or when we get home."

"Sounds delicious, Mistress," said Alteisha laughing, breaking the rule again.

"Come to bed, my darling slut, before you talk yourself into perpetual whippings."

Comments and feedback to the email address in my profile.

12