Casual Carpool Cravings Ch. 02

Story Info
Fashionista shifts into aggressive gear.
5.4k words
4.44
20.3k
12
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/06/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Will you drive again? I like the idea of being squired by a handsome gentleman." Rene inquired as they walked across the parking lot.

"You mean tall, dark and handsome don't you?" Reggie asked jokingly.

"Yes." She chuckled. "But in a different way than you're probably thinking."

"Oh?"

"You probably are thinking that I'm referring to the script my partners and I were following but I am just sharing my honest feelings."

"That's nice to hear from a lady I find really, really attractive!"

After helping her into the car and noticing that she made no attempt to pull her skirt down from almost crotch level, Reggie took the wheel. Following her hand gesture, he made a right turn up a steep hill. Holding the wheel with his left hand, he began caressing the skin of her thighs just above the elastic band of her hose.

"You like my thigh highs, don't you?"

"Yes, I enjoy the access they give me and the contrast of colors – your pale skin, the mauve hose, my dark hands."

"I'm beginning to like them more for those same reasons. Until today I felt they left me too exposed and vulnerable to buyers with wandering hands. I suppose that's why my partners insisted ..." She hesitated.

"Insisted on what?" Reggie asked.

"Er ... ahhh......., well it's more of the script. This is embarrassing."

"Oh?"

"I might as well get it all out and hope I don't scare you off."

"I need you to cum on my hose – as further proof that we 'Did the deed'! I know that sounds like we're three sickos wanting to be debased."

"I'm not scared off but have to say you three made an unusual pact."

"It's less a pact than you might think – more the byproduct of too much wine. Helen is the loose cannon of the group and the more she drinks, the looser her tongue. One night she was prattling about things she'd like to have done to her and before I knew it we'd agreed that we'd live out her vision when we made our first sale."

"As I said – unusual, most unusual! You could probably fake it. Besides you already have ample proof."

"No, I want to look them in the eye and honestly say 'Mission Accomplished!' and see the envy in their eyes! Unless ..."

"Unless what?"

"Errrr ... unless you'd rather not. I don't want you to feel like a pawn in our silly game."

Reggie didn't answer immediately but instead started drawing circles on the tender flesh of her inner thighs. As his hands arched higher, he felt the moist warmth emanating from her loins. As the back of his hand brushed against her mound, Rene gasped and spread her legs wider.

"I really didn't like the idea of wearing these hose at first but DAMN, you're quickly changing my mind."

"Maybe knowing that they enhance your sensuality and my appreciation of you helps?"

"I'm sure that has a lot to do with it." She gasped in reply. " Turn here, this is my driveway."

Reggie slowed, made the turn and inched forward towards the closed garage door. Rene reached across and pressed the button of the opener on the visor. As she did, Reggie grasped her slender wrist and guided her hand to his lips.

Rene trembled as she felt his warm lips, then the tip of his tongue on her sensitive inner wrist.

"You're making me wet again!" She whispered.

"I intend to keep making you wet nonstop."

"Somehow I'm not prepared for the way you're making me feel. Our script didn't take feelings into account. And ..." She hesitated again.

"And?" He asked.

"I've not had a man in my condo, in my sacred space, for over two years."

"Why is that?"

"Because I don't want a visit as part of a damned script or to be taken advantage of!" She said sounding almost angry. "I want a man to share the real, unscripted and uninhibited feelings I've been suppressing!"

Reggie released her wrist and reached up to press the button closing the door behind them. She sat unmoving except for her chest heaving as she gulped air in nervous anticipation. The dim glow of the overhead light was sufficient for him to make his way around the back of the car to her door. He opened it, extended his hand to draw her out to stand before him. He pulled her to him, kissed her softly and began slipping her jacket off her shoulders.

"Can't you wait until we get inside?" She protested sounding somewhat irritated.

"I could but I want to finish your script so we can just be ourselves when the door closes behind us." He replied and began slowly unbuttoning her blouse.

"Oh!" She exclaimed and shrugged off her jacket letting it fall into the passenger seat. She watched his dark fingers deftly unbutton her blouse and tug the hem from her skirt. The silky fabric soon nestled atop her jacket on the seat. Reggie's tongue fluttered across her collarbones and shoulders as his strong hands cupped her full breasts. She gasped as his ebony fingers found her hard nipples beneath the translucent fabric of her bra and pinched them lightly. She gazed down as his fingers found the snap that rested between her now heaving orbs and released them into the cool air. She cupped her hands behind his neck guiding his lips to first one plump ruby nipple, then the other.

She shrugged the straps from her shoulders and allowed her bra to drape on the headrest. "Wait!" She protested. "This is unfair! I've been wanting to see you without your fancy businessman's clothes."

With that she pushed his jacket off his broad shoulders, tossed it onto the growing pile of clothes and proceeded to loosen his tie. As she pulled it free from his neck, the garage timer shut off the overhead light leaving only the dome light of her car to illuminate their movements.

She chuckled as she noticed the silhouette cast on the wall as she quickly unbuttoned his shirt. "I already knew you were big but that shadow makes you look absolutely HUGE!" She said before enveloping his chocolate nipples with her thin pink lips. She looked at their shadows again as he pulled her back into a standing position as she saw her full breasts flatten against his muscular chest.

A greater sense of urgency was evident as she unbuckled his belt, unsnapped his waistband and slid his slacks down. Bending to help him remove his shoes, she quickly tossed his collected clothing aside and began rubbing her palms and cheeks against his groin. Feeling himself grow rock hard, Reggie unsnapped her skirt and watched as she wriggled her hips to slide it off. Clad only in his now bulging silk briefs, Reggie pressed down on her shoulders. Succumbing to his strength, she found herself seated with her legs splayed wide wearing only her soaked thong and the mauve thigh highs she first dreaded.

"Oooooh! Oh my!" She exclaimed as Reggie slid his briefs down and she quickly grasped his manhood with both her hands and began kissing from its dark mushroom head, down to his balls and back. "I want it in me again!" She pleaded.

"You'll have it soon but first things first." He said and pushed her onto her back on top of the clothes they'd shorn. Intent on completing her commitments to her partners, he began to slowly pump his cock as he looked down on her. With eyes widening in anticipation, her hands slid up her thighs and nestled on her silk covered pubes. Her fingers pushed the thin material aside and he watched them disappear into her wetness.

"Cum all over my hose! Cum all over my hands ... my pussy ... my EEEEEOOOOWWWW!!!!!!!!! I'm ... I'm ... cumming already!!! She screamed. Feeling a sense of urgency of his own, Reggie began pumping his meat in earnest and soon felt the telltale throb of his impending explosion.

He grunted, pointed his pulsing cock towards her legs and began spurting. One thick rope after another erupted from his loins and covered her hose, her hands, her dainty panties and the furry blonde mass that covered her pussy. She struggled to sit upright and managed to catch a few last drops of his spend on the tip of her tongue before collapsing back onto the seat and began wantonly licking his cream from her hands.

She wriggled out of her hose and pumped his cock directing the remainder of her needed evidence onto the nylons. Tossing them onto the floor board, she asked "Would you like to take me inside and take me all night?"

"With pleasure after I get you out of these!" Reggie replied and reached for the waistband of her thong. "I want our time in your sacred space to be for us only." He tossed her well-marked panties on top of her evidence soaked hose. He drew her to him and they admired the silhouette of two lovers clinging together before closing the car door leaving them to make their way into the condo in darkness.

Rene opened the door and flipped the light switch but was surprised to feel Reggie pulling her back into the garage. Before she could react, she felt herself being lifted into his strong arms and heard his baritone voice rumble. "I want to carry you across the threshold into your sacred space!"

She gasped in appreciation of his gesture, nestled against him. "You are so very sweet!"

"Which way to your shower?" He asked.

"Take a left at the top of the stairs!"

She marveled at his strength as he easily carried her up the long flight. As they entered the bathroom, a motion sensor triggered the fluorescent ceiling lamps. Reggie lowered Rene to her feet and saw her, all of her, for the first time as he took in their reflections in the floor to ceiling mirror. Standing behind her with his massive arms encircling her wispy frame as he looked into the mirror, he kissed her neck and whispered. "BEAUTIFUL!" His eyes took in her reflection from head to toe.

Her hair was understandably tussled from their earlier trysts, her blue eyes danced with the merriment of naughty expectation. Her gently sloping shoulders led his gaze to her still flushed chest above her proudly erect breasts. Their fullness caused only the slightest hint of sag but the softness he felt as he cupped them assured him they were nature's own. She wriggled her ass against his again hardening cock as he rolled her thick nipples between his fingertips. Her quick movement caused a flash of reflected light drawing his eyes to her still flat stomach and the mauve colored stone of her navel jewelry.

He caressed the stone as his dark hands slid downward over the long and unruly hair covering her mound. She shuddered as she first felt, then saw the reflection of his ebony hands covering her blonde muff. "I promised myself I wouldn't shave it until the right moment (and gentleman) presented itself. Feeling the way you've made me feel today, that moment might have just arrived."

"Maybe we can shape it together soon? But now I want to run my fingertips ... my lips ... my tongue through it."

"Okay!" She whispered. "I want to be attractive to .. OOOOOH!"

Her comment was interrupted as her eyes grew wide and were fixed on the junction between her thighs. She was reacting to Reggie's having squatted slightly and poked his thick cock between her legs. She gasped as its mushroom head protruded between her shapely thighs. As he rocked by and forth slightly, she felt her nether lips swell and wetness begin to coat his black rod. "How did I ever take all of THAT inside of me?" She mused. "I don't know but I do KNOW that I want it again – just for myself, not my partners! Her eyes squinted in determination. "And I intend to have it my way! It's my sacred space and I'm going to fulfill MY needs – MY WAY!"

Her breathing became shallow having decided on her course of action, she felt slightly faint at the thought and her legs felt wobbly. As her knees buckled, Reggie grasped her waist securely and looked down at her noticeably trembling stems. As he looked down he also saw her dainty feet and long feminine toes. The second toe on each foot bore a toe ring with a tiny jewel that matched her navel accoutrement.

Still supporting her, he guided them towards the shower.

Seeming to recover her bearings as the first spray from the rainfall showerhead washed over them Rene renewed her vow to do things her way this time. "He's such a strong personality, I don't know if he'll let me take the lead." She thought. "What if ..." She overcame her emerging doubts with a decisive move. She spun to face him just as he started to lather her back, took the sponge from his hands and took control. "Turn around!" She commanded. Reggie obliged and soon felt her lavishing attention on his broad shoulders.

"Damn, he's built!" She thought as she lathered his broad back down to his slender waist. "And that ass of his – its even got definition! Best of all, it's mine for tonight!"

She lathered the sponge heavily and began soaping his butt. She enjoyed the contrast of the frothy white suds and his rear. "Move forward under the water so I can rinse you!" Reggie obliged and without him seeing her, she knelt and moved her face close as the water cleared away the suds. She grabbed each of his black cheeks with her long slender white fingers and spread them. She began salivating as she contemplated her next move. "Hold your cheeks open while I soap your tight little asshole!"

Again Reggie complied but thought to himself "This girl's got a little kinky in her!" His thought was interrupted by her soapy fingers as they began to invade his rear end.

"You like it when I play with your ass baby? Guys always want to play with mine but don't know a damned thing about what I like or what I want so I'm gonna show you!" The words were hardly out of her mouth when Reggie heard and felt a resounding THWACK on his cheeks. Before he could react, he felt her fingernails raking up and down his derrière.

"This is how I like it baby – just a little discomfort then a lot of tenderness!"

The tenderness part easily registered for Reggie as he felt her flickering tongue beginning to rim his asshole. He simultaneously heard and felt another slap on the rear with first one hand, then both in unison. The blows stung but didn't hurt. The residual discomfort was offset by the feeling of her palms gently caressing his ass cheeks.

"A little pain followed by a lot of gentle loving is what I want! Do you understand me?" Rene hissed.

Before he could utter a response he felt her lips join her palms in gently covering his cheeks. He glanced over his shoulder, saw her kneeling behind him and lavishing attention on his ebony butt with her pale white hands, thin pink lips and her flickering crimson tongue.

"I want to be rimmed, feel your fingers and your tongue on my tiny puckered asshole. No man has ever done it so none has ever been permitted to ram his cock in there!"

She then slid her hands between his legs and began caressing his low hanging ball sac. "I like – I need full balls that can cum over and over. I need hot ... thick ... creamy cum everywhere – in my pussy, all over my breasts, my face, my ass ...! Can you do that for me big boy? You're the first man who has been in my space and I need to be satisfied – with lots of cum!"

"I think you'll be more than pleased with my staying power." Reggie said while thinking to himself "She's letting loose a lot of pent-up emotion. I'll just roll with it."

"Turn around!" She ordered while remaining on her knees. His movement brought his hard cock level with her lips. She grasped his meat with both hands and began slowly pumping it. "I want you to cum a lot but only when and where I let you! Do you understand me?"

Reggie thought to himself. "She's really getting off on this 'I'm in control' business!" But he replied in the affirmative. "Whatever you want, baby!"

"OK then stand up!" Reggie complied.

"Now squeeze my breasts!" Again he complied, or so he thought.

"No squeeze them like a real man! Make me feel a little pain!"

Reggie complied, this time exerting force until she winced and tried to pull away.

"Now bite them – HARD!"

Reggie complied and added his own twist by clamping his teeth on one rubbery nipple after the other until she tried to push him away. "I didn't tell you to bite my nipples yet! But keep biting them and wash my pussy – use lots of soap!" He again complied.

"Slide your finger in me!"

By now Reggie was in tune with her pain/pleasure routine and thrust first one, then two and then three of his thick fingers into her humping pussy. He looked up at her face to determine her level of discomfort. Her face was contorted but since she made no attempt to pull away he shoved a fourth finger into her warmth and began stroking her clit with his thumb.

She began moaning, humping against his hand and pinching her free nipple hard as her head thrashed from side to side.

"No! Stop! I don't want to cum yet!" She pleaded.

Reggie abruptly stopped his frenzied frigging, released her tit from his mouth and turned her forcefully and pressed her against the wall.

He drew back his hand and firmly smacked her ass. "Ouch! That hurt!" Rene objected.

"Yes, just like you want it before feeling a bit of pleasure!"

Without waiting for a response, he bent her over at the waist and began soothing her now bright red ass with gentle caresses. She sighed deeply and wriggled her ass when his soapy fingers slipped into her rosebud. "Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm ..." This was her only reaction to the flickering tip of his tongue as he began rimming her.

"Yessssssssss! I always wanted to feel someone's tongue on me there! Don't stop ..... ummmm ... keep going!"

Sensing that she was about to cum, Reggie slowed his pace. He then stood, pulled her upright and began filling the sponge with rich lather and squeezing it over their melded bodies. "You know how to make taking a shower exciting sweetheart!"

"That was a first for me!" She said and moved forward to let the cascading water rinse them. Reggie turned off the water and grabbed a lush towel and began patting her dry. "Is it OK if I dry you?"

"You've got me going now so only part of me will get dry. My pussy is flooding."

Rene took her turn in toweling off her new ebony lover and stepped into the bedroom. "I want you to lie down on your back, and don't move!"

As Reggie lay back, Rene was a blur of motion. She retrieved several candles from a drawer and lit each of them as she placed them around the room. She then turned her attention to two massive floor standing candles adjacent to each side of the headboard and lit them as well.

She looked down on her ebony Adonis, knelt on the bed and crawled towards him. As she reached his side, she straddled his waist and began sliding her hands on his abdomen and began moving upwards towards his chest. Almost imperceptibly she crawled forward, inch by lust fueled inch. Visions of her long suppressed desires flooded her head.

"Usually it's me on the bottom, lying there helplessly waiting to be taken at some man's whim! But not tonight!" She thought as she crept towards the headboard. Lowering her hips onto his torso she began leaving a wet trail of pussy nectar. As her hips reached his chin, she slid her pussy onto his mouth and slammed it into his face, covering his nose and mouth. Seizing the back of his neck, she pulled him into her wetness.

"Eat me ... lick me ... make me cum!" She demanded and began riding his face hard making it difficult for him to breathe.

Reggie turned his head slightly, took a deep breath and began to give as good as he got. He thrust his tongue into her sopping hole, felt for her swollen lips and homed in on her protruding clit and bit down on it.

"Ouch you sonofab ..." Rene began to protest but was interrupted by her ass cheeks being pinched hard by his strong hands. But before she could object fully, the pinching had stopped and she felt her ass being soothingly caressed and the tip of his tongue fluttering lightly on her clit.

Her mind was reeling as she felt the electricity of an impending orgasm ricocheting from her loins, to the tips of her toes and arcing back to her brain. "He's a fast learner or he's playing my own game better than me!" She mused just as two of his thick fingers invaded her pussy and two others slid into her ass. His sudden movements sent her over the top! She felt the first flush of orgasm flex her loins, a flash of passion heat invaded her upper body leaving her arms all but useless and her hips lost the power to thrust as his lips, tongue and fingers took control of her being.

12