Casual Friday...Exploited

Story Info
Asshole of boss gets just desserts from 5 determined women.
22.4k words
4.39
54k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Personal Disclaimer: This story came from a recent dream and a whim to step out of my normal genre and give a little more raw something a try...for those of you into this stuff, I apologize if I screwed up the true sadistic aspects of the scenes; for those of you used to my 'softer', more romantic stuff I apologize if this offends you...but all please bear with me for a little different entertainment as I got a kick out of it and some personal pleasure as I wrote it.--wink- Thank you!)

*

I own a small, but pretty successful company, very successful actually in this down economy. I have forty-five employees of which thirty-five are women, women I've purposely selected and hired over the last few years not just for their work skills, but okay being very blunt about it, for their fantastic knockers and sweet asses. I have some of the most fantastic women on the payroll any man could ever dream of having working with him every day.

I'm also a male chauvinistic asshole and proud of it.

I love being both, a true red-blooded chauvinist and one hell of an obnoxious sexually harassing asshole of a boss. That is I loved it up until the weekend before last when a few of my female employees finally had had enough of my antics and decided to give their boss a taste of his own medicine at the risk of their very well paying jobs.

Two weeks ago Friday...

'Casual Friday', had a unique meaning around my workplace. I fully encouraged the absolute in dress down. In fact, I as much as demanded the wear of the skimpiest outfits by the women on my staff, with halter tops and the shortest of short shorts being more the norm. The gals that wore super short skirts and an extra skimpy thong would actually get a well-deserved bonus in their bi-weekly paychecks for pleasing their boss. Of course, I found many an excuse to have my ladies do random bending over and leaning across desks to afford me a generous amount of stimulation during the workday. If they were really good at it they got an even bigger bonus, at least I thought so, with a pinch of a nipple or taut ass, or even better a nice rub of my near constant bugle up against them all throughout the day.

Now I know what you're thinking... 'Why would these women want to put up with all that crap from a boss like me?' Three reasons actually, first they knew what environment they were getting into when they hired on to a company like mine. We distribute sexual aids, or sex toys to those of you that really enjoy products like mine. So sex is pretty much the center of our universe. Second, I not only pay my folks well, I am big on the fringe benefits, probably having the best health and dental package in town. And speaking of package, third, for the ladies that allow themselves to partake they get the added benefit of experiencing my thick and mighty nine-inch rock hard cock. What woman wouldn't want a stud's cock like mine? Anyway, a few of the females on my payroll have partaken of the delight of my tall hard pole in one sexual fashion or another over the years.

It was a Friday and as usual I was enjoying the view of some of the skimpiest outfits on my ladies ever. I was also treated to some of the most reciprocal groping and pelvis rubbing I'd experienced during the many weeks of Fridays since I'd instituted casual Fridays.

I swear I walked around with a perpetually hard aching hard-on all day long!

It was going on 5:00 and as I was contemplating which of the sweet young asses on my staff I was going to offer myself to for the night, Wanda my very busty executive assistant came bouncing into the office.

"Jack, I know it's about quitting time, but..." My sexy right hand lady walked up and leaned over my desk. Her loose, gaping halter top barely held her two massive boobs while the nipples threatened to pop right through the thin red material, "some of the female employees have something they'd like to show you before you head home for the weekend, kind of an appreciation for all you've done to them, I mean for them, as their boss." She licked her lips and shook those big boobs which had my eyes ping-ponging back and forth watching them and their nips wobble.

"Uh, appreciation, huh?" This only piqued my want for sexual delight for the night as I was already nice and aroused in my Friday jeans, without my boxers, which was the standard dress for me on casual Fridays. "The female employees huh?"

"Yeah, that's what I said wasn't it." She retorted.

Yes, Wanda was also a tough broad. She was also one of my ladies I'd not gotten into her panties, but not for a lack of trying on my part. I more than put up with her impertinent attitude because she really was the one that ran the place. She got a more out of the staff than I did. Besides she also had the biggest of all the big knockers on the women and one of the tightest, sexiest asses. Even if I couldn't have those tits and that ass at least she always gave me a lot of jack-off fodder for those nights I couldn't get laid otherwise.

"Yeah, okay, if they want to show their gratitude for working for a great boss like me I'll come." I said with a huge grin.

"Yes, you are the greatest boss ever, with the longest and thickest dick of any man out there. Yeah, yeah, just shut up and come to the conference room."

"See I knew you appreciated your boss for his massive cock." I immediately stood with the prominent bulge running down my right leg. I thrust my hips toward her just to emphasize it even more.

"Oh my!" Wanda put the back of her hand to her forehead and produced a fake swoon. "You are one hunk of a boss and that dick just overwhelms me." She mockingly fanned herself.

"You know it's yours anytime you want it, baby."

"Yeah, yeah, I know. I've told you before you are just too much man for a humble woman like me." She winked and then turned on her high heels, swaying that hot ass and walking back toward the door. Over her shoulder she said, "Now come on stud, your other ladies are impatiently waiting on you."

With my mighty hard-on strapped to my leg and leading the way I followed my hot assistant out my office door.

I followed that sashaying sweet ass down the hallway until we made it to the conference room. There, Wanda stopped, turned and opened the door. "Go on in, everyone is waiting for you."

I walked up and puckered up. "Mmm, want to start out here?"

"Just get that dick of yours in there." She nodded.

I blew her a kiss and then turned with my hard-on still leading the way taking a step into the conference room. Before I could take another though something was put over my head, a cloth bag or the like and hands grabbed my arms and legs.

"What the fuck?" I yelled out and tried to get loose.

But I was quickly lifted up off the ground and carried still in complete darkness with the hood on my head. I tried to flail my way out and even got one leg loose before my arms were twisted back and the pain made me stop fighting for a moment. It was long enough for them to get a better hold and the next thing I knew I was lifted up a little higher feeling as if I was tossed in the air. I came down hard back against a hard surface, the wind being knocked out of me.

My legs were immediately spread and pinned down. My arms were pulled over my head and out at an angle. The next thing I felt were ropes or some kind of restraint being wrapped around my ankles and wrists. As they were pulled taut the hood was yanked off my head and I looked up to see Rachel at my left and Beth at my right each tying another knot in the ropes over my wrists. Looking down I saw Amy and Sandy doing the same to my ankles. At the very end of the table between my spread eagle legs was Wanda staring at me, her arms folded across her bountiful bosom.

With a thoroughly shocked look on my face I'm sure, I yelled, "What the hell is this?"

Wanda just glared at me, but didn't say a word. As each girl finished tying me down securely they walked and stood beside my executive assistant. All five of them stood with their arms across their chests, all glaring at me.

I smiled and chuckled. "Well, you could have just asked me politely. I would have been more than willing to have sex with all of you. You don't need these ropes. Untie me and I'll service you all."

"See, even tied up and vulnerable you still think of your own pleasure." Wanda finally spoke, but still didn't adjust her imposing stance. "You have always been a totally selfish bastard."

"What are you talking about? I told you I would service you all. How is that selfish?"

"You just don't get it do you?" She asked as she moved her hands to her hips, looking even more serious.

"What's there to get? You girls are crazy and once I get up from here, if you don't all service me like I want then there may be a pile of pink slips waiting for you come Monday morning."

"Who's going to type them all up? You don't know how to use any of the office software." Wanda still looked very serious. "You know, Jack, I'm trying to be polite right now because we do still want to work for you. Honestly, I do respect you as a great businessman, I think we all do, we just don't respect you as a man. You are a very generous owner and boss when it comes to our pay and our benefits, but it's the personal unwanted selfish benefits you take out on us we despise. We're here to give you a chance to demonstrate that you can be a generous boss and a gentleman both." Wanda took a step back and then said. "Go to it girls."

Beth and Amy stepped up and relieved me of my shoes and socks. Rachel and Sandy then stepped forward and each brandishing a huge pair of scissors proceeded to cut away my jeans all the way up my legs to my waistband.

My body was saying yes with my hard-on as hard as ever, but I was saying, "No! No! Stop!"

They proceeded to peel the denim from my lower body. Having not worn boxers I was totally naked below the waist. I was indeed naked and unbelievably my manhood was sticking up still long and mostly hard. Admittedly, I have always had a fantasy of being tied down and teased but not without my consent, without knowing I was the one who allowed a woman to do it to me. Not only was this not consensual but it was way more than one woman. Which again being with more than one woman at a time was another fantasy of mine, fulfilled maybe three times over my lifetime, but always on my terms. Instead of being turned on, which I started out to be, but I was quickly becoming thoroughly pissed.

Wanda slowly walked around the table as if inspecting me as the girls finished cutting off my shirt.

I felt my male member losing its strength, but it was still completely exposed. As she arrived at the lower side of the table she suddenly reached out and grabbed my balls in her right hand. I flinched and then relaxed as she just caressed them. I actually shivered in delight at the wonderful feeling of warm female fingers touching my manly nuts and I felt a rejuvenating erection. But when I saw the look on her face change as well as feel the pressure on my balls as she squeezed harder I tensed up my whole body.

"Hey! Be careful down there." I cried out.

But Wanda smirked and squeezed all the harder.

I was totally caught off guard by this as she squeezed so hard I thought sure my balls would burst right out of their sacs. Yet, I was still terribly torn between the pleasure and the pain. I felt intensely vulnerable but I also felt incredibly turned on as my cock actually surged up again and looking down between pained squinted eyes I saw my ever more swelling purplish cockhead staring back up me. I had no idea what would happen next, whether it was going to result in a blissful release or more painful squeezing beyond belief, but I was entirely and literally in her hand and from the look on her face she more than knew it.

Still grasping my hairy testicles in her ever squeezing palm, she asked, "So these are your prized jewels huh, Jack?" I nodded. "Well your jewels belong to me right now." She squeezed harder.

"Fuck! Awwwww!"

"They belong to me and the rest of the women here that you have fucked around with for the last time," she gave me one last squeeze, pulled hard on my sac then mercifully let go.

"Shit!" This can't be happening I thought. Everything up to this point had been what I thought was just some serious teasing from my girls and they were showing their great appreciation for a great boss like me. Suddenly I knew was in deep trouble, but not wanting to let her or the rest of the bitches know I fought against the ropes. "You think you can get away with this?" I protested.

"You're the one tied up and powerless aren't you?"

"Well, you're wrong, I have plenty of power, I'm the owner of this company and I can fire you and the rest of these snide sluts. I'm not going to put up with this."

At that Wanda's lips actually widened into a broader smile. "How do you think you are going to stop us? You're tied to a table with your dick flapping in the breeze. You are ours to do with what we will."

I know I gave her a furious glare, but I also knew she was absolutely right. I fell back to the table even though I had the powerful compulsion to keep jerking at the restraints.

"But you invited me here under false pretenses." I protested, albeit less enthusiastically.

"No I didn't. We are here to show our appreciation, just not in the way you were expecting I suppose."

"Besides, your mouth may be saying no, but your dick is more than crying out yes." Rachel added.

"You're a total menace to all women." Wanda said as she continued to walk around the conference table. "But to show our appreciation for being very generous as a businessman we are going to give you your ultimate fantasy a faux gang bang from your sexiest employees." Wanda expressed incredulously.

I had to hold back a grin at that thought. "If you let me go now I won't fire the lot of you or even better file a complaint with the authorities."

"This from a man who is strapped totally naked to his own oversized conference table, oversized like his ego." She paused. "Not less important than that but I think you'll agree after seeing the evidence we've gathered over the last few months you'll be the one that has to work to keep from being hauled off to jail. Sandy."

With that the lights dimmed and the projection screen came down out of the ceiling on the wall beyond my feet. I looked over and saw Sandy tapping away at her laptop. Suddenly on the screen were a series of still shots of me and various female employees of mine, my hands groping each one. "What the hell?"

"Yes, with Sandy's savvy technology help we've been able to capture most of your obnoxious ways and your unwanted groping even to include video. Sandy, please proceed."

Up on the screen next came a video of Rachel, my lead receptionist and customer rep and I watched myself come in her office and work my way around her desk. Before long I had my hands as I usually did, feeling her up with the usual protests of, 'Mr. Jacobs, please don't', 'Mr. Jacobs, don't touch me like that', 'Mr. Jacobs, get your hand out of my pants', 'Mr., Jacobs, put that thing away!'...and yes, the camera did catch me pulling on my big boy as I sat on her desk, even catching me rubbing it across her arm leaving a nice long trail of pre-cum.

At first I grinned at the fond memories of that incident. I remembered jacking off over my own desk a few minutes later to the memory of sexy Rachel. Then as I watched and listened I did similar things to Beth, with the same playful protests. It was then I came to the remarkable realization that what they had on me was pretty incriminating. Suddenly my mind raced and desperately I tried to think of ways I could explain my behavior in those tapes and twist it to my favor. They had to readily admit none of them had ever really tried to stop me from all I did. They had never called me on it, other than for those playful protests. I always knew they knew they had one hell of a perpetually horny middle-aged sex aid distributor boss who just got his daily kicks flirting with his working girls. I was me and they knew it.

"Very cute, huh? It's nice to have it all on tape finally." Wanda turned. "Excellent work Sandy."

Wanda then looked back at me, that serious look on her face once again made more stern by the arms across her chest and her cocked hip. Even the accentuated push up of her ample bosom didn't distract me from this obvious dire situation.

I know I looked up at her very bewildered and lost.

"I think you need to know we do not like being treated like the sex toys we distribute. We don't like being ogled all day long and felt up all the time." All the women I could see around the table nodded their heads in agreement, whispering to one another.

"I'm, I'm sorry, I'm sor..." I stuttered, finally showing my hand that I was about freaked out of my mind. "Look, I'm sorry. I thought you ladies liked my love taps and what I thought were expected advances. I mean some of you even took advantage of this massive boner of mine." I grinned and tried to shake my hips a little between the restraints.

"Yes, but why can't you enjoy the fruit without squeezing the fruit and bruising it?" Beth asked.

"Yeah, it's like you have to get your kicks with us and only seem to worry about how many times you get you're rocks off each week."

I lifted my head, straining at all the restraints. "I can cum just as much as I did when I was in my twenties so why shouldn't I still go for it?"

"Again, its al about you, your jollies, your satisfaction. Well, tonight if you get to cum we are going to make sure it's solely for our satisfaction and pleasure."

"Yeah right, when I cum, I'll obviously get lots of pleasure out of doing it. Its kind of the reason for cumming isn't it." I found some reserve of boldness still inside me.

Wanda walked around to the opposite side of the table again stood there hands on hips and smiled, "I have another idea. I think it's time we altered the look of that tangled bush of yours. I keep myself trimmed and neat and now it's your turn."

With that Beth handed her a pair of those huge scissors they had used to cut off my clothes. Wanda held them up and opened and closed the crisscrossed blades a couple of very imposing times. My eyes blinked, my cock tingled and my balls felt as if they wanted to crawl up into my body.

She reached out and grabbed a handful of my pubic hair.

"No. No. Please don't!" My heart beat madly in my chest.

"I won't cut it or them off, Jack. We are just going to do a bit of bush trimming." She lowered the scissors to my kinked hairs she had pulled out straight and in one snip came up with a huge clump of my pubes. "You just need to trust me, Jack."

I exhaled the huge breath I had been holding and proceeded to flinch and cringe with each snip she made.

Finally she held up one last clump of pubes in one hand and snapped the big scissors again in the other. "Okay that's the thick stuff, now on to the next tool. Amy." She let the last of my kinky pubes flutter to the table as she handed the scissors to Amy, my line supervisor, in exchange for an electric hair trimmer. I did pause in all my current angst to admire the short-haired brunette. She wore a very tight fitting crop top that I swear only had one button remaining fastened which left her very generous bosom spilling out for me to ogle as she leaned over the table and my leg toward Wanda on the other side. I think I actually smiled at her as she sure smiled and winked at me. I felt manhood respond in kind with a throbbing wave of its own until I heard...

'bzzzzzzz'

I looked between my legs and found Wanda already bent over my crotch and just about to begin shaving me down there. "Hey! Fuck! Stop! Don't!" I screamed out each word at the same time I tried to thrash from my bindings. When I jutted hips up I hit her hand.