Cat

Story Info
Meow.
1.4k words
3
13.2k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For my wife, written hurriedly over lunch at work.

******************************

The 35 year old man sits on the casual chair, relaxed. He's brown haired and clean shaven and good looking. Tall and well built and very toned. He's wearing a black shirt, a grey jacket and dark grey plain flannel trousers.

There is a bowl of milk on the floor with the name Kitty on it.

You open the door and walk in, you're dressed in a skin tight cat suit exactly like they wear in Cats, with a tight little hood with ears. It is full length down to your ankles, covering every curve of your body with it's smooth tabby stripped pattern. At your neck your wear a cat collar with bell and the name tag "Pussy" on it.

You go on all fours and slowly and with feline grace crawl towards the dish, always looking at the man. He is obviously enjoying this, he opens the top button of his shirt collar and you can see him breath more deeply as he is turned on by your act. He gazes intently as you reach the bowl and dip your head down and lick up some of the milk in a slow and provocative manner. You can see him gulp and looking at his trousers see your actions have some affect there as he seems to pulse in them.

Stopping licking you crawl further on and reach his legs. You remove both his socks and then put your hands up his legs, behind his calves just below his knees and then run your brightly painted "claws" down the back of his legs just slightly more than teasing. He moans and putting his head back closes his eyes.

You crawl up into his lap and run your nails along the side of his face. You bend down and kiss his cheek, smelling his expensive aftershave. You pull your lips over to his and kiss him deeply, with him responding passionately. You stop him by digging your claws slightly into his jaw and then purr in his ear. You run your hand down and undo the buttons on his shirt all the way down and pull the shirt apart. You like what you see, not too muscled but tanned and very well toned. You run a claw down and to a nipple and tease it for a while, then continue down and make a small circle around his belly button.

You turn your attention to the front of his trousers. You can see all this has got him very aroused, a long oblong shape falling to the left away from you, obviously thick from the way the material falls off both side. You now swallow, you really want to see it but you continue to tease. You feel very wet between your legs, ready for him.

Moving your fingers down to the material you use two of them to stroke him slowly gently up and down the length, trying to estimate the size. It jerks upwards almost uncontrollably as you do this; his stomach muscles tense and relax and then tense again you notice, he is desperate for you. You cannot stand it any more either, you slide off his lap and tell him to stand up and take his jacket and shirt off. He does so quickly and then stands there before you, the bulge at your eye level. You put your lips up to the end of the bulge and put them to the material, pretending to bite him through it. You can just smell his sexual excitement and it turns you on more.

You pull away and undo his belt buckle, then the button on his trousers. You stop just before pulling down the zip and look up at him and purr causing him to almost force you to do it as he cannot stand it any longer. You finally pull down the zip and let his trousers fall to the floor. For the first time you see his cock and you catch your breath with not only the size but the slightly tanned colour making it look healthy and strong. Running your eyes up and down it it must be nine or nine and half inches and very thick, the head on the end being circumcised and the bell shape very large indeed. You're eyes widen thinking about this serpent piercing your body, not sure, but that is what the handsome millionaire has paid you to do. Moving your gaze away from the end and shaft you look at his balls, he is completely shaven down there and his balls are tanned too and look heavy but tight. You hold them in your fingers and squeeze gently causing him to moan and his cock to spasm upwards. You like that reaction so you do it again with the same result. Then you run your fingers along the bottom of his cock and circle the head of it.

You examine the head again, it is so large you are tempted to cover it in your saliva so it would actually slide into you, but you realise again how wet you are down there and so don't bother. You drop his cock and turn around and crawl back over to the bowl of milk and start licking, making sure your ass, with it's smooth tight covering, is pointing provocatively at him. You look to your left, along the wall is a large mirror so you can see where he is and what he is doing. He kicks away his trousers. and walks over to you and kneels behind you, his large cock sticking out to almost brush your bottom.

Your outfit has 4 poppers at the crotch, you watch as he opens them allowing your very hot and wet pussy feel the cool air on it, you feel very open and accessible, wanting him now to take you. He uses both hands to pull the material from the poppers to left and right, you can see his biceps enlarging as the material tears all the way from your ass up your back to your neck allowing him to see the whole of your body. He puts both his hands on your hips and he gently rubs the tip of his cock around your pussy lips. You shiver with the sensation, wanting it to go on but also wanting him to plunge deep within you. He continues to run it up and down your slit and then around the lips. He pulls back so you can see the end of his cock for the last time before he plunges it in. The end is covered in your juices, so much so it drips off onto the floor. You feel him strengthen his fingers on your hips and you brace yourself for what is about to come.

He plunges into you making you gasp, the size of the head of his cock means it does not go smoothly in one go, but at this point he pulls back on your hips and forced himself through. You have never felt so full, and then so empty as he starts to thrust in and out. He is pumping very hard now, only concerned about his own ecstasy, using your body like the expensive fuck toy he has paid for. You look back at him, his face filled with uncontrollable enjoyment, his hard body shaking and trembling as he really pounds into you with as much force as he can. You react by pushing back on him as well to match his thrusts. The bell on your cat collar jingles time after time with the shock of the thrusting.

From his actions you know he is about to come, you tell him to come on your back so you can watch, he withdraws and still holding your hips starts to ejaculate. Suddenly the amount of excitement you have generated in him comes apparent. His first shot shoots incredibly forcefully right over your head and into the bowl of milk, his 2nd is more normal and lands on your back. He continues to come, spasm after spasm on your back going less and less far until finally you can feel the final spurt running between your cheeks and onto your hot lips.

He collapses on his back on the floor, his chest heaving and his taut stomach trembling. You crawl over to him and kiss him on the lips. He says how well you earned your money. You put your lips down to his ear and whisper

Meow.