Cat and Mouse Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Se7en_
Se7en_
10 Followers

Anna felt strangely proud of his praise even though she was now entirely in his hands. She also realized she was aroused by the situation. Here she was, all tied up for the first time in her life at the hands of her best friend. "Well, I always knew it would probably happen" she told herself. It was time to embrace her choice and try and enjoy her time. After all that was what she had come here for, what had caused her to reveal her curiosity to Mark - the interest of what it felt like to be tied up and vulnerable. Now she would be given that first BDSM experience from someone she trusted and who had agreed to take things slowly and respect her limits. Tugging on her wrists and ankles some more, she noticed a detail she had missed before - the rope was really soft. She craned her neck to look at the only rope she could see, the one around her ankle on the sofa. The rope was black! She had never seen a black rope before and looked questioningly at Mark "What kind of rope is this?"

Mark raised his eyebrows as he looked down at her ankle and he reached down, softly wrapping his hand around her heel and tracing his finger around the rope "This, my dear, is a rope made specifically for tying up delicate girls like yourself. You can't expect me to use normal rope on your delicate skin, so I am only going to use this kind of rope. It's covered with silk to ensure it doesn't graze or bite into your skin when you tug on it - and I had the feeling you wouldn't just sit around and let me tie you up. I expected a lot of tugging and thus had to use a special rope to keep you comfortable and not hurt you." He smiled down at her as his fingers breezed over her calf "Silky skin like this only deserves to be tied with silk my dear."

Anna blinked rapidly suddenly seizing all her struggles as she listened to his words. "Wow, he went through the trouble of getting such a rope, it really is comfortable. He has clearly thought this through more than I thought.' She looked up into his eyes and smiled, impressed that he had been thorough and cared about not hurting her. Then again she wasn't going to tell him that, so she started squirming again, tossing a "Yeah thanks mister" his way.

He looked down at her and chuckled at her reaction, not missing her earlier expression betraying her thoughts "You're quite welcome my dear." He winked at her and then pulled a chair, sitting next to her. "Now first order of business is to get those pesky clothes out of the way."

Anna stared at him in disbelief and froze as his hands reached for the hem of her skirt, drawing it up. "Hey, stop, you can't take off my clothes!!! Mark! You have to stop, this is not what we agreed on!!" Mark ignored her frantic commands and drew her skirt all the way up; then bundled it around her hips so it wouldn't slip down again. His lips curved as her lean milky thighs came into view once more, long and silky smooth, just begging to be licked and kissed. "I am not removing your clothes. You are still wearing the skirt, aren't you? So your rule isn't broken, is it."

Anna stared at him dumbfounded and realized he was right! There was nothing in her rules that prevented him from exposing her! She had not thought Mark would work around her words that way and was angry at herself for not phrasing the rules with more care. She had definitely underestimated him and now it would cost her.

Hearing no more objections, Mark's fingers reached in between her thighs and she squirmed, instinctively trying to close her legs, but the ropes didn't allow her to do it completely. She ended up squeezing his hand between her warm legs. He smiled at her, saying "What makes you think I want to remove my hand from there? You can trap my fingers between your legs all day, dear, and I really won't mind." His thumb and index finger locked around a little of the flesh high on her inner thigh and he pinched her. She blushed crimson at his comment and at the pinch, her cheeks flushing with embarrassment. She couldn't decide if she should relax her legs or not when he snickered as he pinched the exact same spot again drawing a yelp from her, before brushing his palm over her inner thighs. His other hand slid to her other thigh, spreading them with a gentle pressure so that the trapped hand would have more freedom. "Relax dear."

Anna was very embarrassed due to his intimate touch yet she was also getting aroused by the gentle stroking of his fingers; he was slow and attentive and obviously knew what he was doing. She felt better seeing what he was doing but for that she had to hold her head up with her arms stretched over her head. After a short while her neck got tired and her head fell back on the couch. Now she could no longer see what Mark was doing and only felt it on her flushing skin.

He leaned down and rested his mouth on her knee. His warm lips caressed her tender flesh and began drawing leisurely kisses around the silky skin. He paused for a moment to look into her eyes "You are delicious my dear." Meanwhile, the fingertips on her inner thighs strummed gently, then traced light, languid patterns across the skin. Back and forth, up and down, round and around with no particular destination or goal. Her thighs were a point of exploration for the moment, and he was taking his time to learn all there was, to discover the most sensitive spots, making mental notes to return to them later when persuading her to break her rules.

Anna's breath was quickening at all the attention, event though the gentle touches she was receiving in the sensitive area of her inner thighs were feather light. His fingertips and lips continued to breeze across her legs making her breath flow shallow and quick. "Wow, I didn't expect this... Damn him, he knows just what he's doing to me and it's really starting to work!' She admitted to herself, but would have never said it out loud. Anna tried to hold on to her composure for as long as possible and continued squirming as well as trying to close her legs. As a result, Mark leaned back up from her legs and assured himself she will be begging for it later.

After one last caress on her lovely thighs, Mark moved his hands to the hem of the red tank top and began lifting it up, drawing another protest from Anna. He only looked at her and reminded her of their previous conversation which effectively silenced her. Without missing a beat he drew the top over her bra, revealing her smooth well toned belly, sexy lingerie and her small breasts hidden underneath the flimsy garment. "Now, your skirt has gone down a little and that's not acceptable. With all your squirming, I am sure the top won't stay in place long either, so I will just have to do something about that."

Anna raised her eyebrows, even though she now knew he wouldn't break the rules, only work around them. She watched him suspiciously as he stood up and her eyes widened when her sight was taken from her as a silk blindfold was wrapped around her eyes. "I think you've seen enough princess, it's now time to watch using your other senses . This is well known in BDSM, because taking away eye sight - and to a lesser degree hearing - enhances the sensitivity to touch., That is exactly what I want from you."

Anna was listening intently and Mark's voice slightly calmed her. But then she was left sitting there in silence and her nerves reappeared. When nothing happened, she couldn't help but to squirm and tug on her bonds helplessly. Anna pondered his words, wondering what they meant and what he was planning to do – he had said something about keeping her clothes from covering her again.

Anna twitched as she unexpectedly felt his fingers feathering the length of her neck. She felt the light touch on her always sensitive neck even stronger, sending little shivers of excitement down her spine. It was a bit scary and that only fed to the excitement she was feeling as she again waited in the dark.

Soon, she gasped as she felt something like rope on her chest, just above her breasts. She mused that it had to be the same silky rope that she was tied with. She felt Mark's hand scoot under her, lifting her slightly off the sofa to pass the rope under her. She felt the rope tighten a bit, but not uncomfortably so. She couldn't see what was going on, but she could feel Mark's fingers pushing the hem of her top under the rope, careful to avoid touching her breasts. The rope ensured her top would stay up, leaving her bra exposed. She had already resigned herself to the fact that her clothes would do little to cover her so she had to resist the urge to grin as she felt Mark was bypassing the clothing rule rather effectively so far. What roused her curiosity was the way he was doing it. 'It seems he has experience in this as well!' She thought to herself and continued to listen intently, trying to catch any movement. Not that she could do anything about it - or would want to do anything about it just at the moment.

Mark was enjoying working in silence, watching his captive's body language and expressions to make sure she was comfortable enough. He was paying close attention not to miss any sign that would tell him to stop. But so far, he knew there shouldn't be any - the bonds weren't tight, he used the softest rope he had and there were definitely worse places to be than on the thick cushion supporting her body. It helped keeping her relaxed and comfortable.

When Anna felt another rope go around her belly, she fidgeted a bit, wondering what would be the point of this one. The rope looped around her waist twice, Mark's hand returning to lift her up for a moment to pass the rope underneath. Moments later, Anna gasped as she felt the rope being passed around her leg from underneath, causing it to rest right between her thighs. Then the same was done to her other thigh, drawing a figure eight. Finally, Mark tied the end of the rope to her right hip, securing it in place. She realized her skirt was trapped underneath the rope circling her waist, so Mark had not only ensured her panties stay exposed, but had also added a little extra touch. The rope between her thighs was a constant presence; thankfully it wasn't tight, but it still pressed lightly into her most sensitive skin through her silky panties which weren't really much of a barrier. Just then Anna couldn't decide if she should be impressed or worried about how Mark's mind worked.

Having finished securing and exposing his lovely captive to a satisfying degree for the moment, Mark stood up and looked down at the girl lying down on the sofa. She was simply gorgeous with her top and skirt raised and then tied as high up as they can get, showing her sexy lingerie and leaving lots of silky skin exposed for his attention. He had seen her in a bikini many times, which would be a little more exposed than now, but this felt different, much more sensual and tempting. When she would sit beside him on the beach ,the most he could do was hug or pick her up and throw her in the water. Now they were in a completely different scene and he could do much more than that. Mark intended to make use of the limited time he had to tease and torment her to the best of his ability.

Anna's sense of hearing had sharpened again when she no longer felt Mark's large hands on her body. She tensed a little, wondering what he was up to and whether he was going to add more rope to her body - though where she could not imagine. Minutes passed by and her tension increased. She couldn't sense Mark anywhere and started getting uncomfortable without him around, with the anticipation of what was to come. All of a sudden she felt Mark's lips on her belly and gasped. His lips trailed a line of soft open-mouthed kisses on her abdomen, concentrating their efforts on and around her belly button. His sensual touch awakened something deep inside her, his lips leaving a trail of fire wherever they touched. She squirmed, but Mark's hands seized her waist, lifting her body off the couch to meet his experienced lips.

Mark enjoyed kissing Anna's well-toned abs very much, the skin on her belly was femininely soft yet firm. She clearly took care of her body to stay in shape. His tongue and lips swept over her skin slowly, thoroughly. He nibbled on the tender flesh just above her skirt and wandered up only to trail down again, keeping Anna guessing of his destination. She would never know if there was another purpose or if he was only going around in circles, just tasting her delicious body for as long as possible. Still, Anna felt very alive and her skin tingled wherever his lips or fingers stroked. She had never known she would enjoy receiving such lavish attention to her midriff – or her thighs for that matter – but it seemed Mark could teach her something new about her own body. Or at least her body in his hands.

On his way up, Mark's lips were travelling dangerously close to her breasts and his hands were stroking her sides minimizing her struggles, keeping her arched towards him. This position was just perfect for playing with a woman's breasts, which was something he hadn't done so far, couldn't yet do. 'Not until she begs me,' he thought to himself as his lips skipped her pleasure orbs and landed on her chest, between her breasts and neck. His lips found the upper slopes of her breasts and began exploring her body with his lips again, skimming up to the slender column of her neck and causing her to gasp softly before reaching her earlobe, capturing it between teeth and nibbling gently on it for a few moments. Then his seductive voice captured her mind as the heat of his breath washed over her neck. "Such a sweet princess you are my dear. I am so going to enjoy you this weekend." His voice clearly carried sensuality coupled with mischief and promise for a lot more.

Skin tingling from all the attention to her now sensitive body, Anna almost shivered when his lips wandered dangerously close to her breasts. She didn't really know whether she wanted it or not, but thinking was hard when Mark was commanding her to feel with his skilled lips gliding over her skin, leaving goose bumps in their wake and slowly building an ache between her legs. Soon his lips were again on her sensitive neck and then her earlobe causing her to tense more and more in anticipation. His words echoed in her head, reinforcing what his lips were doing to her. She was beginning to wonder what else could he possibly do to tease her so effectively.

His lips left her throat again as one of his hands grabbed her waist, this time with a different grip than before. He was holding her stronger and firmer, making her wonder why he would need to clamp her waist like that. The answer came quickly when his fingers brushed her sides, tickling her. She normally wasn't really ticklish, but his lips had sensitized her skin so every touch was more intense. Her position also meant she couldn't squirm away from his fingers, she had to sit tight and take them. And take them she did, gallantly one may add. She breathed in deep, relaxing her body, but the fingers didn't stop. In fact Mark increased their pace, eventually causing her resistance to falter and the first batch of giggles to escape her lips. Once she started it was impossible to stop so they were followed by more and more until she was breathless with laughter while Mark's expert fingers played her ribs like piano keys.

Mark listened to her laughter and grinned as he relived all he had done to the girl up till now. First the teasing and cautious time together, then catching her and holding her tight against the door, subduing his spirited lovely friend and managing to secure her tight to the sofa. He alsmot chuckled as he thought of exposing her almost completely and ensuring she stayed that way despite her rules. He truly loved having all that wonderful skin available to tease and seduce with his hands, lips and tongue. But now seduction was over as his mischievous side took over. She was responding to his tickling with the cutest giggling he had ever heard, combined with arousing squirming in earnest against his torturous fingers. Yet there was no escape, he had her in a tight grip and his fingers were dancing over her sides and belly without mercy. Anna had to learn that whatever he wanted - It would happen.

His tickling lasted for a couple minutes and then he stopped, allowing her to catch her breath, surprised she hadn't begged or even asked him to stop once. 'She must have more ticklish spots,' he thought, and decided to find them, thinking her feet would be the next spot to check. He wanted her squirming , breathless and desperate; her feet could yield better results for that.

Being blindfolded, Anna had no idea what was going on. She had to rely on the rather useless sense of hearing as Mark was very quiet and on the constantly changing feelings on her skin. There had been feathery touches with his hands, light scratching with fingers, pinching, soft kisses, licking, nibbling, and now tickling. She had no clue what would happen next and where, leaving her even more sensitive to whatever Mark chose to inflict upon her.

She didn't have to wait long as she felt Mark's fingers on her right heel scratching gently, fingertips dancing on the soft skin, and she knew what was coming next. She didn't have to wait long as his digits glided upward, sliding to the much more sensitive arch and ball of her delicate bare foot. She couldn't stop herself from twitching that foot, making use of the little freedom allowed for her to move it from side to side trying to get away from the tickling fingers. Mark's hand persistently followed her foot around and this time she started giggling much quicker.. She normally liked having her feet tickled a little, especially when she could move her foot around a bit and generally escape tickling for short moments.

Mark didn't seem to mind that, allowing her to move her foot from side to side while his fingers followed her around as his other hand rested on her calf, rubbing and stroking her gently. To Anna's disappointment, this gentle treatment didn't last long though as his hand left her calf and wrapped around her small foot instead, forcing it to stay in place. His other hand's stance changed as well, the tips of his fingernails resting on her sensitive sole instead of fingertips. The pace of the tickling increased as well, focusing mostly on her most sensitive spots that he had managed to find with the earlier gentle tickling.

The playful tickling had quickly turned torturous! Mark's nails scratched along Anna's dainty foot while the other hand firmly held it in place in an unyielding grip. All her tugging and squirming didn't help her stop the tickling sensations causing her to laugh uncontrollably now as his nails scratched around her arch, the ball of her foot and the base of her cute little toes. She tried curling her toes and stretching her foot in a futile attempt to shield the sensitive skin from the merciless fingers, but nothing seemed to work. It didn't take long for her to give in and ask Mark to stop between her breathless laughter. But he simply ignored it, continuing his torture until Anna felt she could take it no more! Still she discovered she could, because Mark wasn't stopping no matter if she protested or not. Finally he mercifully stopped.

Mark decided to give Anna a little break as she had asked him to stop a few times between bouts of hysterical laughter. She was out of breath and felt like his nails were still scratching her sole when in fact his fingers were now rubbing her foot, almost erasing the tickling sensations. Slowly catching her breath she cursed the restraints that allowed him to tickle torture her, becoming aware bondage could be more than just a pleasant experience. She didn't want any more of that! "Mark, you can't keep tickling me like that! There must be other things to do, right?"

Se7en_
Se7en_
10 Followers