Cat vs. Bats

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
maxdname
maxdname
56 Followers

With my hands around Catwoman's thighs I could control her movements somewhat, or at least match them. I almost dove into her sweet dampness. Opening my eyes I needed to see my captor's face--hanging directly above mine--now contorted by my attentions. Her pretty face was a mask of sexual focus, that moment of concentration we all fall into when we feel our body ready to overwhelm our conscious and the control of our self lost to that primeval drive of sexual union. Her mouth hung open, eyes screwed shut, while her body hunched forward, panting so hard as to cause her body to roll forward gently to match the pattern of her breathing.

When she started her climax her body hung frozen momentarily until I saw a trembling, that tugged at each and every muscle flexed beneath her black leather costume. Sucking her bottom lip inside her mouth, she emitted a high pitched whine that pierced the quiet of the room. Several erratic thrusts from her hips followed closely until it seemed she had crested the wave of her come. She sucked in a deep breath, held it, and then shuddered several more times before she forced open her eyes. The amazed look in her bloodshot green eyes, gazing at me, spoke more to me than any poetry I have read or any movies I had ever watched.

A staccato sigh and she swallowed hard, closing her eyes as she did. She jerked one more time as my tongue tickled her clitoris and she leaned forward to escape my probing tongue on her sexually tender puss.

"Jesus!" she hissed between her labored breaths. "I should have captured you long ago, Batgirl," she purred.

With a sly smile on her face she slid her hips down my body until her face was even with mine. Leaning in slowly, her lips coming nearer mine, my mind raced. Kissing another woman was something I had never considered and the thought was exciting but it was also a step that terrified me. What if I liked it so much that I never went back to men? What if I became a lezzy? Oh Jesus! Her face was only inches from mine and her hot breath caressed my cheeks. Oh well, here we go, I thought.

Catwoman had a wide mouth and full lips and when hers met mine it felt wonderful. I felt my breath whoosh out of my body and I returned her kiss enthusiastically. It was wonderful but I knew at that second I was not lost at all. She was a great kisser but I still liked to kiss men as much, or possibly more. I do not know about all woman, but sometimes I like that feeling of a little stubble, especially in the hollow of throat. I'm not talking about 5 o'clock-shadow sandpaper kind of stubble but that second-day kind of soft hair that some guys get. It is a little rough but not too rough. Kissing this other woman was fun but it was not going to replace the feeling of a man. I was saved!

Catwoman gently suckled at my lips, pulling my bottom lip into her mouth and releasing it gently. That move sent a shock of electricity straight to my clitoris, tingling as it came to rest. She pulled her face away from mine.

The old man still had two digits buried inside my flesh digging at my lust, bringing it to the surface like a miner deep within the earth, exposing it to the light.

"Now, we must complete your training, Batgirl." When she said 'Batgirl' this time it was with a singsong kind of quality. It sounded like she enjoyed saying the word. I swallowed hard again. What now, I thought?

Catwoman's face slid slowly down my body until her face was even with the satin shorts I had donned to become Batgirl.

Two fingers exited my body quickly and a quiet involuntary moan slipped out at the emptiness they left behind.

"Hmmmm. Don't worry Batgirl. You'll have your fill," was her mysterious comment.

The first touch from her tongue was great but I knew immediately she would be no better than some men I have had between my thighs. I am not a tramp but I have been with several men in my life (and one boy before I was old enough to know there was a real difference) so I'm no dilettante.

At least two were older guys--not as old as the geezers staring at us--but more worldly types. They were willing to do whatever I asked, and for as long as I asked them to do it. That's the best thing about older men: they are willing to play hard into the fifth quarter to please their partner.

I moaned with satisfaction at Catwoman's attention on my hungry puss. She was good and her tongue was pulling me rapidly towards an orgasm.

Then the world seemed to come to a crashing halt!

It felt, to me, that the walls were collapsing around us. The overhead lights flickered and the main door appeared to fall inwards into the room.

Panic set in and I bolted upright on the bed but in my hysteria was unable to pick any single direction to run, leaving me a quaking mass of jello, paralyzed with fear. Dust swirled through the open doorway and I could not believe my eyes when a man dressed like Batman emerged from the miniature maelstrom.

I felt my jaw hanging lank at the incredible sight of this newest superhero added to the mix. The man stepped forward with even confident strides until he stopped mere inches from Catwoman's erotically clad form.

"Did you think I wouldn't find you... CAT-woman?" I almost burst out laughing as this scene played out more comical than surreal. I scanned the room for the old men and spied both crouching in a dark corner, watching with grins pasted on their ashen faces. They were loving this drama.

Catwoman stepped back. Batman mirrored her movement. Then Catwoman darted towards me grabbing me before I could return my brain to planet Earth and affect an escape. Once again I found I was being held captive by the feline feme.

"Now, Batman. I'm in charge, again." Catwoman growled, her fingers tight against my throat. I felt Catwoman pull me close against her breasts and then she hissed at Batman, "Strip! I wanna see the Bat... man." He didn't even hesitate. He had that dumb costume off in record time but still wore his mask.

"All of it!" Catwoman snapped.

"No. This must stay on to protect my secret identity."

This was too funny, now. Who wrote this script, I thought, a sixth grader? But when I let a giggle slip out the fingers around my throat tightened cutting off my air briefly.

"Let her go," Batman pleaded. "It's me you want." The pressure on my neck eased.

Catwoman approached the man wearing only a mask. Slapping some shoddy looking handcuffs (which he looked able to snap by simply flexing his muscles) onto the man's wrists she made him her prisoner now.

In thrall, I examined Batman at some length (pardon the pun). He was well built and had thighs that looked like pistons. But I was most interested in his Bat-dick which looked pretty healthy even in its present flaccid, Bat-state.

Catwoman made a purring sound as she stepped forward and pressed her palm against Batman's cock. I was surprised how quickly it came to life. And I was surprised at the Bat-size of it. It had to be at least eight inches long and quite thick. It had a smooth appearance that called out to me.

"Well, Batman. I'm glad you're here to witness the deflowering of the secret object of your desire..." The woman forced a laugh and stepped back to the bed where I still sat, as much amused as excited by this interloper.

The Catwoman stopped inches from me. I could feel the heat from her body on my face, the aroma of her climax still clinging to her. Suddenly, I felt my body respond to her nearness and Batman was forgotten.

Staring down at me with those sparkling green eyes, still slightly bloodshot from sexual exertion, I was ready to do whatever this exciting woman demanded.

"Turn... over... Batgirl..."

I swallowed hard and slowly rolled over onto my hands and knees.

I heard a bit of noise and twisted my head back to see what she was up to.

SLAP!

I hissed as I sucked in a quick gulp of air at the sting on my ass cheek.

"I didn't tell you to turn around, did I?" A stern female voice snapped.

Slowly, I shook my head. But in the moment I had glanced back, I saw this svelte woman stepping into some kind of strap-on dildo... thing. Oh Jesus, I thought.

I had to play this game to the end point (I didn't care if the old men took pictures and plastered them on the Jumbo-Screen in Times Square) but this device that Catwoman had stepped into looked dangerous.

Fear and excitement were fighting it out, once again, inside my chest just as Catwoman and Batman/girl were at odds in this room. I swallowed hard to calm myself and waited for the Catwoman's next move.

I felt the mattress give way under her weight. Her hands pressed against my hips. I knew what was coming but my gut was still twisted in a knot.

"You want this, don't you?" Catwoman almost purred when she said this.

I searched my mind for a "superhero" line but nothing came to mind.

"Yes, I want it."

"Batgirl! Try to resist!"

"You can't fight my... um... fights... Uh, for me Batman." I stammered, trying to sound like I was really in on the joke from the start.

Batman turned his head, still covered with his mask, slowly. A sly grin spread across the exposed half of his face. I just knew under that mask he must have been a cutie and (I swear to God) my stomach did a little flip when he first directed that grin at me.

"You are so naughty, Batgirl."

Face first, I went 'down' into the pillow (sorry, the puns kinda sound like superhero banter) waiting for the Catwoman to do her worst. My hips held firmly in her grasp I surrendered to the Catwoman completely leaving my body open, even anxious, for her entrance.

"You should know you can't beat the Catwoman."

The penetration of the disembodied male organ strained my body bringing on a choking wave of panic that gave way quickly to a singular itch deep within me that could only be satisfied by the relentless pounding delivered by an evil super-woman: the Catwoman.

Like a storm driven surf the Catwoman beat that monster device into me, touching the deepest, most tender, parts of my sex until primeval sexual emotions took control of my body and my mind. My muscles strained against my skin. Sounds were drown out by the drumming of my heart and my eyes, screwed shut, were filled with blue sheets of ecstasy wiping clean every lingering image.

"Now, you're a real Bat-woman." I heard a voice from faraway taunt me.

Reality returned to me slowly. Panting to fuel my oxygen starved muscles, depleted by uncontrolled internal tension, I had to buck the current to alight once again in that bizarre situation playing out like a late night TV rerun on the Adolescent Nerd Channel, "...brought to you by Clearysell..."

A void in me brought on a pang of loneliness. Catwoman was finished with me. She had broken me. Broke me and my ability to claim my will as my own. I was her slave and she knew it.

I spied a hazy vision of the Catwoman strolling towards the man chained to the wall. With a flick of her black-gloved fingers the strap-on intruder, that had so recently been one with my body, fell to the floor with a clatter.

"She no longer needs you, Batman," she offered matter-of-factly, stopping inches from him. The man peered over the shoulder of the woman, directly at me as I lay panting on the bed. There was a hint of concern in his stare.

A key produced from her belt released the man naked save his Batman mask but he was resigned to the beautiful and deadly Catwoman. A black-gloved hand wrapped around his Batmanhood leading him to the bed where I was recovering from my climactic punishment.

"She is lovely, Batman."

The man pressed his open palm against my cheek.

"How could I've missed something so beautiful that was so close to me all this time?" he asked in a stage whisper.

Catwoman stepped to his side and traced the outline of my breasts with her gloved hand.

"You were too busy with testosterone issues," Catwoman purred. I watched intently. Waiting for my next cue in this stage play.

Searching my eyes Batman whispered, "You don't need to do this."

I found it difficult to stare the man down with that magnificent cock, bouncing with his every heartbeat, inches from my face. And when I turned my face downward, that Bat-dick was right there in front of me. I could not help myself. I kissed the head of his cock. I thought I must be losing my mind. Maybe I was. Batman beamed at me before Catwoman spoke.

"Okay, Batman. You'll please me, now." Swinging her leg over my prone form she straddled my face. Her sweet puss hovered directly above my lips so I could peer into her delicious female comfort. Batman moved his loins above my head, clutched at the woman's hips and pressed the head of his large cock against the swollen lips that guarded the entrance of her body.

Slowly, the persistent pressure of his bulk split her flesh and burrowed into her sex. Every withdrawl of his organ revealed a shiny "welcome home" gift covering his shaft and I dabbed my tongue at the slippery offering.

"Yes..." Batman hissed as he paused to allow me a luxurious sample of the Catwoman's lovely acceptance of male entry.

The weight of Catwoman shuddered atop my body when Batman forced himself to her depths.

"Your tongue," Catwoman whispered into my damp puss. "I need your tongue."

I extended the tip of my tongue to her clit, sliding it along her groove in order to push aside the hood that protected it.

"Meee-oww." I fought back a laughing fit when she purred out her pleasure. But when I felt her tongue dab at my still stinging pussy all humor was postponed. Cats have no rivals where tongues are concerned. Hers was delightful.

In the dim light of my sultry carnal warren I could discern the Batman's shaft entering the Catwoman's feminine prize repeatedly and I began to feel a general tension building in the body that lay atop mine. Now I attacked her puss with reckless abandon humming, suckling, and licking briskly at her clitoris, each in its turn.

A shudder hit her body. Then a spasm, so that her mons ground into my lips. I sucked her clit into my mouth so that might cuff it more briskly with my tongue.

"No," she whined struggling to pull her hips away from my stimulation but I had my arms wrapped tightly around the small of her back and she would be repaid for her crimes against my body and soul.

Batman began to punish the Catwoman, now sensing her distress. Slamming forward hard, a slapping sound filled my ears. A slapping of sticky, sex soaked flesh on the brink of mutual climax.

"Jeeesss!" Catwoman cried out loudly as she crashed headlong into her orgasm. An orgasm that was no longer hers to control but instead ours. A retribution for her unsympathetic behavior towards Batman and Batgirl: me.

Her arms and legs jerked and trembled like a short circuit had occurred within her nervous system. Words tumbled out of her mouth into my damp pubic hair while she hugged my thigh as if, it alone, could save her life. And then, she collapsed against me, no longer moving except to draw in ragged breaths.

I let my head fall back onto the bed so I could stare up at Batman pounding his rather large Bat-dick into the Catwoman's delicate pussy. I couldn't resist a quiet giggle as I thought of the silly pun. Only inches above my face, I watched in rapt attention as he plowed her pink shiny furrow with his larger than average cock. Slipping my hand between the exhausted woman that lay atop my body and my thighs I prodded my blood-filled clitoris towards another orgasm.

God! My clit actually felt heavy when I diddled myself.

This was the best sex I ever had. I was over the top in record time, returning just as Batman crested his zenith.

Batman groaned aloud and his hips jerked unevenly while Catwoman whined and arched her back to take his big cock to her very depths. The man's balls, inches from my eyes, retracted several times and then released his pent up load inside her, his warm spunk searching for her womb.

Their motion together ceased and they clung to each other in a post-ecstatic state. Slowly, they began to stir again after a quiet shared chuckle.

"That's what you wanted, isn't it, Catwoman?" the man growled.

"Not entirely, Batman."

Her hips pulled forward an inch at a time until his heavy looking, still half-erect organ, was expelled by the muscles inside her sex. A white sticky thread of Bat-semen leaked from her steaming puss straight at my waiting mouth. I opened wide, extending my tongue so I wouldn't miss a drop of sweet Bat-seed.

Each drop that oozed from the Catwoman's puffy lips was my prize and I moved to catch each one, savoring them as they dripped onto my tongue.

Swallowing each morsel I turned to gauge the effect this would have on the old men and I saw the room empty save three sexually sated superheros.

"Where'd they go?" I called to my partners in crime.

"They can never make it to the end," panted the Catwoman.

"What?"

"You were the best," she gushed before she hugged my face to her pendulous and warm breasts held beneath her leather and satin costume. "You really were. Rudy, where'd you find here?" she asked her male counterpart.

Pulling his mask off, the handsome man appeared anxious as he spoke. "I'm... so sorry. We must've scared the hell out've you. This was only supposed to be... um..." The man shook his head and sounded truly repentant. "Some wires got crossed with the guys who got your address from the internet server and..." he continued apologetically. "Again... I'm so... SO sorry." He finished looking completely crestfallen.

"Wait, she wasn't in on this act?" the pretty woman asked with a look of terror building up on her face. The man shook his head. "Oh, my God!" She puffed as she struggled to get out from under her male companion and off my chest.

I quickly wrapped my arms around the small of her back again so she couldn't escape.

"It's okay. I enjoyed it." I cooed. Tightening my grip on her warm flesh I continued teasingly, "Now, you're in my power."

Uneasy laughter filled the room.

Arching forward I kissed her sticky pussy and let my head fall back onto the mattress.

"Actually, this is the most fun I've had in a long time." I giggled aloud. "When's our next exciting caper?"

The woman glanced over her shoulder at Batman who grinned broadly at my query. "You guys wanna switch next time?"

"No way," I piped up quickly. "I am Batgirl, now."

maxdname
maxdname
56 Followers
12