Cataclysm Ch. 02

Story Info
Arriving at the city of Ebonstone, Nekala gets sneaky.
2.8k words
3.82
5.4k
00

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/05/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ebonstone was a port city on the west coast of Enoriath, the second-largest continent of the world. It was also the capital of The Kingdom of Ebon, from which the city got its' name and home to Ebon's royal family and primary garrison of her forces. Ebonstone had a strong military presence, with a huge military wharf capable of housing a hundred warships and a castle of white stone that could garrison over 10,000 soldiers to defend her walls.

Such military assets were needed when you were of the Coast Kingdoms. There were seven of them, all situated along the west coast of Enoriath and locked in a struggle for supremacy for over 40 years. For every month of peace, most Kingdoms of the Coast saw another of war, and political intrigue and underhanded tactics were as common as fighting on the field of battle.

The larger, neighbouring kingdoms had so far not broken the fragile status quo of the coast, leaving all seven factions locked in even contest. Except for Ebon, which, for the past two years, had been on something of a losing streak that had culminated in the loss of almost 10% of her lands. Her strongest military force, her navy, had been able to do little against a ground invasion by the Kingdom of Orsa to the south.

Ebon's king had plans to rectify the poor situation. He would trade with the north, selling silk and skilfully woven fabrics for enough silver to train and arm the levies he could raise. However, a standing strong standing army and strategically-minded leader wouldn't win the war without help from a more... Dangerous, unpredictable and definitely illegal source.

That's where pirates came in. Specifically, the infamous Sea Fox and the same crew who once stole a thousand pounds of solid gold brick from Ebon's finest vessel of war and then set her alight to burn away in blinding defeat for all passing ships to see...

Nekala snatched the crossbow from the stinky sailor besides her and put her foot on the edge of the row boat. It was midnight and no torches were lit outside the city walls, only the moon could provide a little light through white pillows of cloud.

On invitation by the king of Ebon himself, Mirdas, captain of the Sea Fox, had been told to enter the city and meet a representative... In secret; for of course he could not pardon bandits of the sea, or let even his allies know of his plan to use them. And so Nekala found herself on a small fishing boat, directly under a wall that looked like it was half a mile high from where she was situated, holding a crossbow loaded with a grappling boat that was fastened to a long coil of rope.

"Need help using it?" Her Captain, Mirdas, asked with a grin.

"No, I'm fine," she hissed, mounting it against her shoulder and aiming up. The crossbow was, in a word, huge. It had to be, to hold enough power to shoot that grapple up over the wall.

"Then hurry up. My balls are freezing here," the Captain complained.

"Oh no! Perhaps we should abandon this stupid idea and go warm them up before they break off and you become a woman!" Nekala replied, with a hint of annoyance in her voice that was hard to hide.

"Don't start with that again," Mirdas snapped. "Just hurry and get it done."

The Seracian pulled the trigger, her finger squeezing hard and the grapple shooting up high into the air with an uncomfortably loud whistle. A few seconds later, they heard a series of clangs – metal against stone – to signify the grapple had caught something.

Nekala took the rope, which now fell from the top of the wall, and tugged as hard as she could. "It's secure."

"Good, I'll go up first and make sure the coast is- oi, Nekala, I didn't say you could go!"

The Seracian woman had already started climbing, with leather-bound hands gripping the rope tightly and pulling hard as she began to slowly push herself up the vertical brick road with her feet. Below her, she could hear Mirdas complaining about her not following orders and acting out of turn, but she cared not for his antics.

With soft pats, her bare feet continued to push her closer to the top, and below anyone looking up could likely see her pussy squatting high over them in the little moonlight available. Her choice of dress was brow-raising at best, with her wearing nothing but one of Mirdas' white shirts that came down to her mid-thighs.

Surprisingly, there was a good reason for her choice of attire... Or at least, a good enough reason in her point of view. She hated wearing uncomfortable tight clothing, and preferred the full freedom of nudity over conforming to society's dress code. Of course, the breeze against her bare legs was personal preference, and at least she knew to wear the shirt at least, which could act as a short dress and at least cover her modesty...

Unless they looked up at her from below, of course. None of the men on the boat had known that she wore no underwear, nor did they have any inkling why she wasn't. Nekala could almost hear the Captain roll his eyes at her.

After a few minutes passed, the Seracian beauty peered up over the edge of the wall and looked both ways down the top. There was a small tower a few yards down to the right, with torch-light through the window revealing the shadow of some sort of watchman. She would have to pacify him, considering that tower was the quickest way into the city streets.

She heaved herself up a final time and slipped through a crenulation, landing with a soft patter on the stone floor beneath her. Without so much as signalling to the others, she quickly began to sneak-step down towards the wooden door that entered the nearby bastion tower. When she reached it, she hugged the wall next to the hinges with her side and listened to the sound of a man singing quietly to himself as he moved towards her location.

A second later, the door opened with a groan, but it opened towards Nekala and so she was hidden from view on the other side of the wood. The door was closed again and, not fully noticing the caramel-skinned woman hiding in the shadow, the guard was too late to react.

The beautifully athletic foot kicked high, taking the man straight in the chin and knocking him into the crenulation. Nekala lowered her leg at the knee, resting it in front of her breasts as she positioned her arm to help her keep balance. If the man was awake, he might see the tuft of brown public hair on display for him between two muscled inner-thighs, but the blow had knocked him unconscious immediately. The pirate waited to see if he would wake, but he didn't.

She lowered the rest of her leg and quickly slid in through the opening of the door as Mirdas reached his first arm over the wall and began to pull himself up over after her. Inside there was a table, a set of four chairs and a wine bottle filled with purple liquid sat next to a plate of cooked chicken breast. She immediately reached for the wine, taking a long gulp before passing it back to her captain as he walked in.

"Clear?" He asked, as he too took a swig, treating it like common ale.

"Of course not, baby," Nekala said teasingly, placing her leg up on the table and without provocation spreading her pussy lips for him to see. "This sneaking around is making me hot. Let's fuck real quickly."

"Seriously, Nekala? We're currently sneaking into one of the most heavily guarded cities this side of Telaress and you want to have sex while we're on the freakin' wall?"

"We can be quick!" She assured him, letting out a slight moan as she dipped a finger in her soaking hole and moved it around in ever-widening circles of delight. "I could cum any second. All I need you to do is stick your dick in me and thrust for a couple minutes," she explained with a grin and a voluptuous lick of her lips.

"God damn, woman. Fine," Mirdas said with a growl, closing the door on the other two pirates who had finally reached their height before they could wander in too close and see what their first-mate was doing to herself. He unbuckled his belt, taking out an already rock-like dick as his pants fell just below his balls and stuck to his strong thighs.

Nekala grinned, licking herself again as she opened her knees and sat back on the table. Her captain moved forwards between her legs and pressed the huge tip of his cock against her moist cunt; rubbing it around her labia and clitoris with sighs.

"Oooohhhhhh... No, no no. Don't tease me," the Seracian begged, moving her hips forwards to help with the rubbing. She took her hand down between her legs and took hold of his dick, slowly pulling the tip inside her waiting hole with a steady groan of release. She felt him slide all the way inside, right up to the cervix where so much of his cum had already painted and repainted her fleshy walls. He stayed there at that depth long enough to place his tongue in her mouth and have her suck on it, before drawing back like he was loading a bolt into a heavy arbalest, then rocking forwards with the speed and power of a fired missile.

She would have cried aloud had he not placed his hand over her mouth, and her eyes rolled back and around in her sockets each time he pulled out and pushed back in again with a slow, strong rhythm.

If it wasn't for her lubricant fluids flooding the table below her arse, she would have probably chaffed it when each of her man's thrusts ground her back along the surface and then pulled her back again to ram her into his dick.

"Oh fuuck.. Mirdas," she gasped, giggling slightly as she pushed her hips into the act just as much as he was. Their rhythm was wild now... Like animals and beasts with no care for anything other than reproduction... That wild, desperate struggle even as they made vigorous love to reach orgasm as quickly as they possibly could.

And right then and there, as a guard appeared at the top of the stairs and looked at them in slight disbelief, Nekala reached her climax.

"Ohhhh.... Fuuuuuuuuuck... MIRDAS! FUUUUCK!" She squealed, hands gripping his back as tightly as they could as her cunt clenched his cock as tightly as possible, and her thighs shuddered with uncontrollable muscle spasms.

Then, just as her pleasure began to die down, and despite the fact Mirdas was still fucking her, she drew a dagger from her Captain's belt and tossed it with accuracy to match a circus performer. The knife hit its' mark – the watchman's throat, causing him to gurgle his own blood as he hit the ground and died in movements.

"Shit... Nekala I'm gonna cum!" The man growled, thrusting frantically enough to damage her.

"Not inside," she warned, barely able to talk through continued gasps. "Let me swallow it.."

It was a lofty request, especially when the pleasure her vagina offered him was so great. But eventually he complied, pulling out just in time for Nekala to slide down next to his cock – though too late to avoid the explosion.

Mirdas gripped his hips and growled like a bear as fat, creamy splurges of white cum splurted Nekala's face and dripped down to her large, cleavage-showing tits. The woman giggled and laughed as it happened, more come still spurting every few seconds as she wrapped her succulent lips around his head and sucked the remainder out of his shaft; her cheeks dipping into her mouth to show just how much pressure she was applying.

With a final slurp, she pulled away from his cock and swallowed.

"You got me all messy, baby," the Seracian teased, standing again as she wiped his seed from her cheek and around her mouth and flicked it down to the ground. As for what landed on her breasts, she seemed to begin rubbing it into her skin and tits like lotion, both hands full with this occupation as Mirdas buckled his belt back up and looked around to see the guard she had killed.

"Did you really just take that guy out while you were having an orgasm?" He asked, brow pushed up above the other as his first-mate responded with a grin.

"No-one interrupts me when there's a dick and one hell of an orgasm involved," she said, lowering the bottom of her shirt down to her thighs and taking in a breath. She moved over to the door, opening it for the other two crewmen who entered with clearly red faces. "We're all done here now, boys," she told them, patting one of them on the arse as he walked past her.

"We need to move," Mirdas told them. "We've wasted too much time."

"Taking time and wasting it are two different things," Nekala assured him as she began making her way down to street-level using the tower's flight of stairs.

...

".... And two sixes, you lose again, buddy," the drunkard said, holding out a greedy hand to the young man before him. He stood out in the tavern from everyone else on account of his being a half-elf. Not just a half-elf, but a half dark-elf. The boy could only have been 19, with skin the colour of dark-ish blue and messy black hair that fell to his shoulders.

"God damnit," Sephyt replied, "Kenna has forsaken me again!"

"What, you think Kenna was gonna bring you luck?" The old man asked with a smirk. "Of all the gods who could come down and win you a game of dice, Kenna is one I'd least expect."

"No, but she's the patron goddess of my people – of love and war, passion and battle. I wouldn't expect you to understand, human," Sephyt growled, his coat pocket opening in response to a hand slipping in to take out several gold coins.

"Just 'cause yer got different skin colour don't mean yer should forget that you're half human too, Kid!"

Sephyt had no defence, so he sighed and handed over what he owed. "You're doing it again, Karl, you're speaking funny again."

"Can't help the way my voice changes, kid," Karl said with an ugly grin. One of his eyes was little more than a long scar and the other was an ugly mix of yellow and grey. "Why are you sat here playin' dice with me, anyway? Young lad like you should be out makin' the girls all hot and bothered. Not got yourself a wife yet?"

"Uhh, no. And considering the fact that I'm, y'know, immortal and all, I thought I might as well not rush into it," Sephyt replied, looking over as several other strangers entered the bar, talking amongst themselves and plotting. One of them was clearly a woman, what with her tits bouncing around like that and her legs on display for all to see. He wondered if she was wearing a bra under that shirt.

"Perhaps, but you sure do need to get laid. You're starin' at women again."

"What, just 'cause I'm not rushing to get wed to someone who'll probably die of old age 900 years before the Dark Elves even consider me a grown adult means I can't admire the beauty of the female form?" Sephyt retorted, taking his drink and gulping it down.

"Kid, your attitude is startin' to piss me off," Karl replied, standing up. "I'm goin' home. Can't blame an old man for trying to share his wealth of wisdom and expertise on relationships with a young, inexperienced boy who could easily fuck it up without my help, can you?" The old man tossed the half-Elf his money back with a roll of his eye. "Go buy yourself a whore or something," were his final words of advice before leaving Sephyt alone at the table.

The money was put to use on another several pints.

Hours passed, the midnight hour behind them and regulars and visitors alike leaving one by one as early morning was upon them. Each hour, Sephyt seemed to get a little more drunk, despite his Dark Elf blood trying to stop the alcohol from making him senseless.

It was around two in the morning when he finally stepped by the counter, the bar empty except for him and another huddled over in the corner he couldn't quite make out. "Keep, I want my room key," he ordered, as the sound of steps getting closer made him turn to find out who it was.

"Hey there, gorgeous," Nekala greeted him, a brow raised and a hand on her hip. "Bed big enough for two?"