Catalyst

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He lay her down on his bed, arms at her sides and legs spread open. The dark stripe down her panties was three times larger. "You're so wet, Maya." She didn't answer, but lifted her hips off the bed for a moment, as though showing off for him, or offering herself up. Either way, it was so unlike anything Maya would do that Andrew actually whimpered. "Maya, you're so beautiful. I love looking at your body." She smiled, a sweet, innocent gesture. "Tell me, what are you wearing?"

She paused, frowning. His heart stopped. Was she becoming aware? Did she object to being nearly naked? Her eyes fluttered as she tried to open them wider, but the effects from drug and the alcohol took over. He hands slid over her body, slow and clumsy, stopping when she felt her bared tits and at the waistband of the purple panties. Then, the smile returned. "Jus' my p'nties. No shirt." Pause. "D'you like it 'ndrew? m'I pretty?"

"You're gorgeous Maya." he answered.

"... like muh shhhchest?" she slurred.

You have beautiful breasts Maya." She smiled wider, hands settling at her sides. "Thank Anderrr... " she mumbled, drifting into the haze again. Andrew went around the bed and sat beside her, leaning against the headboard. He wondered how long she would be like this, feared she might awaken while all this was going on. The hell with it, he thought. I'll take my chances. A small voice in the back of his head called out, demanding to know what the hell he was doing. But Andrew had locked his annoying conscience in a closet and chose to ignore it's rambling.

Taking her left nipple in his mouth, he began suckling her, caressing her hair and other tit with his free hands. Maya whimpered in an almost unending tone, a single, long moan punctuated by occasional peaks as Andrew sucked harder or tweaked the other nipple. Maya seemed unable or unwilling to mask her pleasure, and he was completely unable to stop granting it.

It was only a matter of moments before his questing fingers slid down her small, round tummy and between her legs. He felt the wetness there and pressed two fingers against it while nibbling at her breast. The effect was immediate; Maya squeaked and her hips twitched, trying to rise up off the bed and press against his touch. "Mmmm... 'ndrew... " He stroked the fingers up and down the wet line, alternately pressing into the cleft and spreading the fingers along the edges of her labia. On the third upstroke, he brushed her very erect clit and Maya huffed, making a sound like a breathy, surprised "Huh!". Taking the hint, he circled the stiff nub, flicking his finger across it once to see what she did.

Maya let out a complaining moan, full of equal parts pleasure and consternation. He knew she masturbated, once eavesdropping on a conversation between her and Talia. But he doubted anyone else had bothered to touch her like that. While he stroked with one hand, Andrew let go of her right breast with the other and quickly slid it under the leg band of her panties. Suddenly she had two hands on her pussy, one on the outside, rubbing her clit through the thin fabric, the other against bare flesh, petting the tender folds of her lips.

The barely-aware woman moaned and squirmed, pushing her hips against his hands with what little strength remained, breathlessly repeating his name: "Andrew... 'ndrew... An'rew... " Daring it all, he slid a finger inside her, just an inch. Half out of breath, Maya managed a gasping shout: "Hunh!". He felt her clench up and watched her hands scrabble and grip at the bed sheets.

"I'm taking off your panties, Maya." he told her, command ample in his voice. It wasn't a question or a comment, it was inevitable. Up on his knees, between hers, Andrew grabbed the still panting woman's panties and, lifting her ass up off the bed, whipped the last remaining garment off. He dropped them on the floor and watched for her reaction.

Maya's legs fell open onto the bed, spreading even further with apparent effort. "Anduh... rew? Andrew?" she called out, voice meek. "Andrew? Er you gonna toushhhch me? Felt goo'. 'ndrew?"

"Yes, Maya. I love touching you. You have a beautiful body." He stared at her bared crotch, at the wispy pubic hairs and glistening lips and quivering clit, quickly unbuttoning his jeans as he spoke. Within a minute, he, too, was naked. "Maya?"

"Yeh?" She muttered.

"Has anyone ever licked your pussy before?" The words seemed to shock her, even in this state. She gasped lightly, her shoulders twitching involuntarily. Was she disgusted or intrigued? Andrew had a moment to wonder. Then she answered: "No... n'ver." She was near-breathless.

Without replying, Andrew dropped down onto his elbows, and rested a cheek on her firm thigh. Maya sighed. When his tongue touched her clit, she jerked, legs clenching together. Andrew was trapped for a second or two, held in place by her thighs, the world's most willing prisoner. Then she relaxed, legs falling apart as though she'd been knocked unconscious. Andrew went to work.

A previous girlfriend, Naomi, had loved for Andrew to pleasure her orally. He'd gotten a lot of practice in the ten months they dated. He used every trick he ever learned on Maya. First he circled her clit with the tip of his tongue, alternating that with swift flicks back and forth. His fingers rubbed her lips and delved inside her pussy slowly, never penetrating far. Maya let out long sighs and moans, hips rocking back and forth in rhythm with his tongue.

Losing all inhibition, he began lapping at her like a hungry mongrel, all the way from bottom to top, sometimes covering her entire vagina and clit in one, long stroke. At this Maya grunted; when he punctuated this move by sucking on the hard nub, she let out a squeaky whimper. Soon his finger was buried in her as he licked her pussy with abandon. After only a few minutes, Andrew sensed her orgasm building. Her moans grew shorter, her breath quickened even more. When he felt her pussy tighten around his questing finger, her froze, pressing on her clit with the flat of his tongue, lips wrapped around it, finger pressed deep and hard. Naomi had loved that.

Maya cried out, the first time Andrew had ever heard her make such a sound. Her hands gripped at the sheets and legs snapped straight out as she wailed in pleasure. The sound was animalistic; no words came out, only a primal scream. Finally, she relaxed, legs unclenching and fingers releasing the fabric. Andrew sprang up, rock-hard and dripping pre-cum. She appeared to be asleep, which wouldn't have surprised him. Half-crawling, Andrew scrabbled until his hips were level with her face.

He knew how she felt about fellatio. Maya never held any reservations in expressing her disgust at the very idea. "There's nothing wrong with doing it, if that's what you like," she'd told Talia one night. Andrew was on the couch, pretending to be asleep as the two girls gossiped in Maya's room. "But, I can't even imagine putting... that... in my mouth. I mean, guys pee out of it!" That had driven the two into giggles, especially after Talia suggested Maya was a closet lesbian.

Despite this knowledge, Andrew leaned forward and lay his cock against her cheek. Maya's mouth hung open. She must be asleep, he figured, seeing the slack jaw. But when the tip entered the corner of Maya's mouth, her lips spasmed. Eyes fluttering open, she muttered "An'rew? Whassit?"

"My cock, beautiful. I wanted you t-" Suddenly, her head lolled towards him, and her lips closed around his cock. Andrew had a split-second of panic in which he feared her bite, but it was in vain. She immediately began sucking him, inexpertly, but with vigor. He felt her little tongue ticking the underside of the head as her lips and cheeks drew at him. Despite her vocal protestations, Maya was driven to sucking his cock!

She muttered around his cock, talking while she fellated him. The only word that made sense was his name, mumbled again and again. His eyes flicked to hers, and were shocked to catch them half-open, looking up at him. She knew what she was doing, even if she believed it to be a dream. How long had she been dreaming of sucking his cock?

Believing strongly in reciprocation, Andrew used his hands on her, caressing her tits one at a time, and sliding a finger in and out of her tight pussy. "Oh Maya. That feels so good." Soon he was pumping his cock slowly back and forth in her mouth, teaching her. Maya responded, bobbing her head slightly.

The last thing Andrew wanted was to come in her mouth, but she whimpered when he finally pulled away. Figuring the truth wouldn't hurt, he told her the reason, and she fell silent, smiling that dopey smile that told him she was still in La La Land. He withdrew, dick quivering with the strain of resisting orgasm. Kneeling on the bed, Andrew waited for the span of five deep breaths, until the urge faded, hovering near the surface.

Glancing at the clock, Andrew did a little math, nearly gasping in shock at how much time had gone by. Over an hour? How much longer would she be like this? How long until Maya came to, mad as hell and wondering what he was doing? He felt the time pressing down on him like a weight. there were so many things he wanted to do with Maya, so much to say. Andrew wanted to experiment with his best friend, seek out her deepest fantasies, learn what really turned her on and off, deep at the subconscious level.

But there wasn't time.

"'ndrrrrew? You theh?" Maya mumbled. "'ndruh?" He lay a hand on her breast and she sighed, content. His eyes focused back on her body, the slender perfection of curves, tight and somehow tender flesh. Those firm breasts, small but high. Pert nipples and narrow waist, rounded hips. The soft brown of her hair, the rounded angles of her face, soft, pouty lips. How long he'd wanted her in his bed, to touch, to pleasure, to experience. And here she was, naked and ready for him, while he sat lamenting the lack of more time.

"What am I waiting for?" he whispered. Maya muttered a question, unintelligible to Andrew. "I love you, Maya. I want to make love to you." She smiled, shifting slightly on his bed and spreading her legs a fraction more. "Actually," he added, crawling over to kneel between those spread legs, "I want to fuck you. Do you want me to fuck you, Maya?"

"Yuh. Please fu' me An'rew." When his knee bumped gently against her thigh, she drew her hand to it sluggishly. Andrew wasn't sure if the gesture was meant to draw him onward or ask him to take it slow. Either was, he ignored it. This is my show, he thought.

Strong hands slid beneath her upper thighs, caressing her tight ass, then lifting it an inch or two off the bed. Andrew leaned forward, resting his pulsing cock against her swollen pussy. Maya moaned, uttering his name. He spent a second or two considering how he wanted his first time with Maya to be. How would he penetrate the girl he'd wanted to fuck for over seven years? He knew she was inexperienced, that the only other man she'd been with was before he'd met her. But gentility wasn't in Andrew's nature, and he knew it.

Damnit! To hell with the consequences! Arching his back, Andrew lined his cock up straight inline with Maya's trembling pussy, then thrust hard. She whimpered as the air was knocked out of her lungs. Damn she was tight! Despite pounding her hard, his cock was only half buried inside her. By her relaxed posture, he could tell she wasn't tensed up or resisting. She was just too small for him.

That didn't mean he was about to stop. Finally, after so many years, he was inside Maya, his cock in her pussy, and it was better than he could ever have imagined. She whimpered as she regained her breath, panting low. He pulled his now-dripping cock out a fraction of an inch, then shoved forward, hard. Maya cried out, a mingling of pain and pleasure. "'ndrew?"

"Shh, Maya." he panted. He was buried almost all the way into her now. When she didn't answer, he repeated the move, twice more until he felt himself bottomed out, balls pressed against her ass. "Too deep," she muttered, and shivered. "Quiet, Maya." he grunted, not too kindly, and she grew silent.

His cock felt harder than it had ever been, almost painfully so. He knew he was filling her past her body's ability to accept, but that did not stop him. Andrew began a rhythmic pistoning in and out of her, drawing himself completely out and then thrusting in as far as he could go, just as he'd always dreamed of taking her. Maya moaned and grunted alternately, and when he gently pinched her clit between two fingers, rolling and working that hard little nub, he could feel her heart pounding all through her body, even inside her pussy.

Andrew lay down on top of Maya, hands planted on either side of her head, twiddling her hair. She grunted from the added weight, but did not protest. He knew she was hurting some from the roughness of his fucking. "An'rew... fuh... fuck m'." As she muttered these words, her hand came up to press against his chest in a feeble attempt to slow him down. Andrew gripped both of her wrists and held her hands down at her sides. Maya stopped struggling and even smiled for a split-second.

"Oh Maya! It feels... unh!" Andrew was nearly beyond words, and Maya was uttering meaningless noises. He felt her orgasm coming, driven on by the sudden clenching of her pussy around him. "And- Andrah... ahh... ahh... AAAHHHHH!"

She orgasmed just as Andrew thrust deeper than ever before, spreading her pussy to accept every inch, pressing the swell of the base of his cock into her. He gripped her hips as the orgasm hit him, pulling out at just the last second, spurting cum all over her belly and tits, rubbing her pussy with his shaft as he kept thrusting, coming. For her part, Maya was crying out again and again, loud mewling sounds that turned Andrew on even more, and a second wave of orgasm squirted out of his twitching cock.

She lay there, spent and unconscious, in a pool of Andrew's come for a long time before he drew up the strength to stir. Common sense returned immediately, as it does for most guys right after sex. He hurried to the bathroom, returning with a clean towel and damp washcloth. Taking his time, he savored giving her a sponge bath. He had no idea when she might return to full consciousness; and, perhaps, there was time to clean up the mess he'd made.

That meant more than just wiping her down with a wet cloth, enjoyable as that was. He dressed Maya quickly. Her panties were soaked and smelled of her muskiness, but there was nothing he could do about that. At least he hadn't ripped any of her clothes. Once he had her sorted out and arranged on the bed, Andrew returned to the living room, put in a DVD, selecting the final credits and letting them play. That way, it would look like he fell asleep watching a movie.

Turning in a circle, Andrew took in his surroundings. Everything looked normal. As he was about to step back into his bedroom, where Maya lay sleeping, his reflection was visible in the kitchen window for just a moment. In all the rush, he hadn't even noticed he was naked!

Once dressed, he wandered back to the bedroom. Maya was sleeping pretty deeply, from her appearance. He checked her pulse and breathing. Everything was fine. Unable to resist, Andrew lay a hand on her breast, savoring the feel of it through her t-shirt. He gave it a squeeze, knowing the memory of this night would satisfy him for years to-

"Andrew?" she muttered.

"Gah!" He leaped from the bed.

"An'ew?" she asked again. " 'szat you?"

"Yes, Maya. Are you alright?" He knew it sounded stupid, that she'd just caught him feeling up her tit. He was hoping she'd have no memory of tonight, that it would be forgotten. Now he would have to face the consequences, lose his best friend, maybe face charges. Why, oh why did I do this? he asked himself.

"'m I dream'n? Feez like... drea... " She wasn't precisely asleep, nor awake, Andrew realized. Maybe he wasn't screwed. How suggestible was she? What the hell, you've taken it this far...

It took only a couple of minutes to sort the room out. Then: "Maya, can you hear me?"

"Yes, 'ndrew." Slipping an arm under her shoulders, he tugged Maya into a sitting position, piling pillows behind her.

"Good. Can you open your eyes?" She obliged. They were heavy-lidded and glazed over. "Now, can you see that candle in the corner" She nodded, fighting to focus on it. Not that it mattered whether it was blurry or not. Silently, he wondered if you could hypnotize a half-unconscious person. He'd done it successfully in class, on willing subjects. Oh, well, time to find out.

"You feel yourself relaxing, slipping into a more comfortable place... " He droned on, using his voice as much as the words to lull Maya into a subconscious state. It was far easier than expected. "Now, Maya. Where are you?"

She hesitated. "In my safe place."

"Do you like it there?" he asked.

"Oh yes!" She nodded, sounding more alert now than ten minutes earlier. He spent another few minutes setting the "Safe Place" ground rules. There were no consequences for anything said or done while there. It was a place of comfort, like a pleasant dream. Any commands given would be forgotten upon waking, but had to be obeyed. There were no lies in the Safe place, etc.

"Good. Now, were going to talk about what happened tonight. The dream you had. Do you remember a dream about you and me?" Andrew asked.

"Yes. We... made love." He couldn't resist asking if she enjoyed it. "Yes! It was wonderful finally being with you, Andrew."

"Have you ever wanted to... make love... to me before tonight?" She hesitated again. "Remember, you're in your safe place. As long as you tell the truth, nothing bad can happen. Now, have you ever thought about havin-" He stopped, wet his lips. "Have you ever thought about making love with me before?"

"Yes. Many times. You were so rough with me, Andrew. But, I liked it." A sheepish grin, followed by flushed cheeks, proceeded that statement.

"Would you like to do that again? Make love to me?" She nodded, too embarrassed to speak. "Don't worry, Maya. Safe Place, remember? You can say anything. Now, I'm going to give you a command, like we spoke about." He paused, watching her reaction. There barely was one, beyond a resigned smile. She was content being lead, dominated. "This command will let you have more wonderful dreams about being with me, without any consequences. How does that sound?"

"Perfect," she sighed.

"Good. I'm going to say a word now. Any time I say this word to you, no matter where you are or what you are doing, this word will allow you to return to this safe place. There, you will dream of me more, of making love to me. But," Her smile faltered for a moment. He took the plunge. "When you are in the Safe Place, you must do whatever I tell you. Even if it seems a little odd, or even intimidating." The smile returned. Was she a closet sub, he wondered.

"In the safe place, you will obey me without question, allowing us to make love. In the Safe place, you will think of nothing but pleasing me, of our pleasure together. Do you understand?"

Maya let out a long breath, one Andrew wasn't aware she'd been holding. "Yes, Andrew." Her tone was content, even pleased.

"Now remember, the word I give you , when you hear it from me, and only me, means you must close your eyes and re-enter the Safe Place. All thoughts, all fears, all worries will stop, and you can relax into this peaceful state. You can obey me without any concerns, all your decisions made for you. Then, when I give you permission, you will wake back up, not remembering anything we've done, but feeling refreshed and happy. The word is: 'Acquiesce'"

He spent the next few minutes reinforcing the keyword, and the rules of the Safe Place. Then, Maya was walked through the events of that night, subtly altered. "So, what happened after you came out of the shower and I went in?" Andrew asked her.