Catarina's Massage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Together we paused, smiled and then started laughing. "Hey, wow!" I said to break the silence. "I think I need to lie down." "Let's put your four-poster bed to the test Todd." Catarina replied. "Yeah." Added Sarah Mae. "But this is Catarina's massage so she's in the middle."

I lead us to the bedroom and pulled the covers back. Catarina climbed in first while giggling at me. "So Todd, this looks like a dream come true for you doesn't it?" "Yes." Was all I could choke out through my dry throat. So, before climbing in myself I dodged out to grab three cold water bottles from the fridge.

When I re-entered the bedroom, Catarina and Sarah Mae were on their sides facing each other and kissing. Sarah Mae's hands were on Catarina's cheeks, while Catarina's were around Sarah Mae's back. I slid in and spooned Catarina from behind before beginning to kiss her shoulders. My hands moved auToddatically to join Catarina's on Sarah Mae's back.

My rock hard erection pressed against Catarina as she pushed her hips back at me. I made more room for my cock by moving it between her legs, which felt hot to my sensitive head. Once it was in position, I reached down to Sarah Mae's ass and pulled her groin into Catarina. My head pressed into Sarah Mae's pussy...right between Catarina's legs. But that was my last encounter with Sarah Mae's kitty for a while.

Catarina and Sarah Mae were pussy-to-pussy and continued hungrily grinding themselves together. I my cock between Catarina's legs pressed harder her wet pussy and knew her lips were spreading around my head. Suddenly, with a pronounced motion, my head slipped into Catarina and she groaned with satisfaction. "Ah, fuck my pussy!" she moaned as I struck deeper.

My entire mind was focused on the sensations on my cock. I felt in exquisite detail, the feel of Catarina's tight lips run up and down my shaft: from the tip of my glans when I withdrew, to the base of my balls when fully inside her.

Sarah Mae continued to grind away before realizing I was inside Catarina. She looked down and saw my cock sliding in and out between her slick lips. She saw, peeping out atop Catarina's pussy, a flame-red clit. Each time I withdrew, Catarina's clit hood came down and massaged her bud. When I struck in, Catarina's legs moved up and stretched the hood, exposing her glistening strawberry for Sarah Mae.

Without a word, Sarah Mae moved down and took Catarina's clit hood between her lips and sucked in. "Ah, aaahhhh!" she cried in response. Then Sarah Mae reached her hand down, lifted Catarina's leg across her shoulder and cupped my balls. Her tongue slid to the base of my cock as I pushed, then encountered Catarina's exposed clitoris. Left to right and back again she flicked Catarina's little clitty. The effect on my cock was amazing...with each flick, Catarina's pussy contracted like a fist.

Suddenly I knew I couldn't last but for a few more seconds. Sensing this Catarina commanded, "Cum in me. I want your cum inside me!"

"Yes!" piped Sarah Mae. "Let's have it Todd!"

"Ah! Ah! Here ... it ... comes!" I said through a strained voice as my back arched involuntarily, jamming me hard into Catarina. Sarah Mae firmed her grip on my balls, and then gently pressed them up against Catarina's pussy. She had just the right touch...I guess it was her masseuse training that she used to know how far to go.

My first shot was hard and I wondered if Catarina could feel it against her womb. The next was slightly faster than Sarah Mae's next squeeze and added pressure to my contraction. The volume was just as the first. My flow of semen was greater than normal, probably because I'd not masturbated since the prior morning and was full of the good stuff.

After another half-dozen contractions, I slowed and felt the glow from knowing Catarina was full of my seed. I continued to pump into her and felt the tell-tale leakage down my cock and onto my balls when Sarah Mae whispered, "Such a waste!" and leaned down to where Catarina and I were joined. Her tongue darted out, touched our mingled juices and began lapping at the base of my cock where the semen gathered. I could hear her emit a humming, yummy-like tone that spoke of hunger for good lovin'.

I withdrew to give Sarah Mae better access to us both, and she chose to apply herself to Catarina. It was Catarina's massage after all, so I was content with this and watched enthralled as Sarah Mae lifted Catarina's clit hood. She extended her tongue to the botTodd of Catarina's vagina where my cum had collected, then drew my essence up towards Catarina's exposed clit, stiffened her tongue, wrapped her lips to make an air tight connection and pressed my seed into Catarina's clit.

I'd pulled and sucked my share of nipples before, but now I watched as Sarah Mae sucked hard on Catarina's cum coated clit. It became impossibly red and distended and Catarina was gasping for breath. Suddenly Sarah Mae inserted the tip of her tongue under Catarina's clitty hood and gave her a quick tickle. It was all Catarina could take and the perfect maneuver to accentuate her passions. Completely out of character and control, Catarina contracted...taken over by primal brain-stem commands that made her abdominal muscles ripple. Her pussy bucked up as she came. Sarah Mae held tight with her hands around Catarina's back side and continued to tickle her clit even as Catarina screamed again and again with each crunching thrust of her loins.

Catarina was creaming now as Sarah Mae licked away at the viscous love juices flowing from the lovely pussy before her. I was stunned. My cock was soft and leaking from my first cum, but already starting to harden again at this incredible display. All this time, Sarah Mae had been jamming her own crotch against the bed and I realized that I still hadn't seen her pussy, much less felt it. I knew it must be wet, tight and wanton so I reached around and tentatively touched her with my index finger. She spread her legs just a little wider, which I took as encouragement so I rotated my body down and place both hands on her up-ended buns before kissing them each.

I reached between her thighs and fingered her puffy outer lips. They were either waxed or shaved to perfection. I laid my chest on Sarah Mae's upper calves so my head was just above her presented pussy, and then drove my tongue into her opening. Using my fingers, I pulled her lips apart and stuck my tongue into her vagina and tasted ginger with a hint of sage.

On the outside her pussy was dark. On the inside it was a contrasting light pink. Her essence flowed richly and I lapped at her before taking her hips under hand and hiking her ass up so I could get better access to her sexy pussy.

Finally I could see her clit. It was small and delicate - just a small white bean. Her hood was short and finely finished tightly above her bud. Her pussy juice had collected on it and made it glitter with reflecting light.

Sarah Mae improved my access by rocking back on her knees and opening her own pussy wide for me. I pushed my face in with my nose deep into Sarah Mae's vagina while my tongue worked her clit from below. She rewarded me with a moan and I came out of my own trance long enough to see the girls kissing wildly. Catarina moved her hands onto my shoulders, pressed down and encouraging me to give pleasure to Sarah Mae.

Then Sarah Mae leaned into Catarina's ear and whispered something I couldn't catch. Catarina made it apparent soon enough by pushing my shoulders away so I was upright. Sarah Mae swung her leg off Catarina and told me to lie down on my back as we all pulled our tangle of limbs apart.

On my back now, the girls combined their four hands on my chest and abdomen and began rubbing. I'd never felt four hands working me at once and reveled in it blissfully. Sarah Mae focused on my abdomen and Catarina my chest, where she pinched and bullied my nipples with her teeth. My cock became the center of Sarah Mae's interest, and she took me into her mouth while massaging my balls again.

Simultaneously they swung their legs over and straddled me -- Catarina with her pussy over my face and Sarah Mae resting her pussy on my hard cock. They leaned forward, kissed deeply, tongues dancing and raised their hands to each other's tits. After a moment, Catarina lowered her hands under Sarah Mae's thighs and lifted her off my cock. She moved one to take my shaft in hand and pointed the head at Sarah Mae's vagina, which was splayed open, wet and swollen. Sensing the moment was right; Sarah Mae lowered herself slowly over the head of my penis, engulfing it but only just by the tip.

"Aaargh! Ah, god I've wanted this in me!" She said.

Then she surprised me by sitting down hard, taking me all the way inside in a single motion. It was my turn to groan, and I did loudly. "Ah shit! Fuck! Ah! That feels good!"

I was swimming in incredible sensations coming from my cock. The imagery of having penetrated Sarah Mae in combination of the amazing feeling of a warm pussy suddenly shrouding my sensitive skin was amazing. So deep was I, Sarah Mae's cervix pressed against my head and I wondered if I was plumbing it too.

Sarah Mae rode me hard...so hard I kept falling out. When I did, she emitted soft mewing sounds like someone took candy from her. I stuck myself back into her once and again. Then the last time she just rocked back and forth without allowing me to pull out. Waves of contractions washed over my embedded cock. I riffed on that for a while before realizing I needed to take this in visually. My eyes opened to view Catarina kissing up and down Sarah Mae's neck, which was extended up as if she were looking at the ceiling, but with eyes clenched shut. The looked as tightly bound as the grip her vagina had on my cock.

Finally I pulled out just a bit and then shoved my cock back in. Sarah Mae groaned, and I couldn't believe I felt my cum readying again so quickly. She lifted once, then dropped, sliding my cock back in and after a short pause, repeated the lift-pause-drop move three more times. "Ah! Ah! Ah!" I responded before a shock ran through me and I erupted with a spurt of fresh semen into her pussy for the first time. Sarah Mae rocked back and forth grinding against me to milk all I had as Catarina took her cheeks between her hands and delivered a luscious kiss, before lowering Sarah Mae to rest on my heaving chest.

Catarina gently stroked Sarah Mae's back, and then ventured her hands to the base of my cock where Sarah Mae's lips stretched wetly around it. I myself love feeling wet pussy lips stretched around my cock and believe Catarina was enjoying such intimate touching too. Her fingers ventured to touch Sarah Mae's clit...I could tell because her vagina contracted again, squeezing a flow of semen from her that drained down my balls.

Sarah Mae groaned, "My turn...please!" as she rolled to my other side. My cock came out and I lay there still recovering while Catarina twisted around and straddled Sarah Mae from atop. She leaned down and kissed her lightly before saying, "Yes, it is your turn Sarah Mae. I'm happy to oblige."

Catarina then kissed her way down Sarah Mae's breasts, only pausing to nibble on her nipples, before reaching her pussy. Catarina pulled Sarah Mae's clit hood up and touched her tongue to the white bean, wiggled a few times and almost got bucked off when Sarah Mae came sharply. Her contractions sent the rest of my sperm from her vagina and I watched as it piled on the sheets beneath her spasming pussy.

After Sarah Mae's orgasm subsided, Catarina shimmied up and rest her head between my right shoulder - Sarah Mae rolled to place her head on my left shoulder. My arms held them tightly and I began to laugh. I was filled with head-spinning endorphins and they began to laugh with me, also high on what we'd experienced. We were now wedded -- we shared a common bond of sensual experience and rode the high for another thirty minutes while we enjoyed the warmth of each other.

During that time, we each spoke of our moments experienced and I knew how very special our friendships had become. It didn't matter if it ever happened again. For each of us, Catarina's massage was now real. I'd be replaying it while masturbating and wondered if the girls would too...

--- * * * ---

12