Catch and Release Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wilderness
wilderness
220 Followers

When he returned to the bedroom, Eve was lying on her back in a pool of moonlight. Her skin glowed with a silver luminescence. At first he thought she'd fallen asleep, but when he stepped through the door she turned and smiled.

"Hi," he said, sitting on the edge of the mattress. He bent over to look into her shadowed eyes. "How are you?"

"Yes," she whispered, trailing her fingers over his chest.

"Yes what?"

Rising up on her arms, Eve brushed her lips sensuously over his. "Yes... Tim."

He followed her lips back to the pillow. Her arms encircled his neck and held him tight as her legs spread open. Her right foot slipped outside his hip and forced him between her thighs. Thrusting up, Eve rubbed against him.

"Oh Honey." Tim kissed her, as she writhed for more contact. "Slow down. There's no hurry," he said, but her passion proved irresistible and he pressed fully down against her.

Immediately, Eve locked her ankles over his buttocks and levered her pussy against his erection. He was trapped outside the sweetest vise imaginable. It took all his will power not to slip in. "Foreplay."

"No," she said, grabbing his ass with both hands, trying to wiggle high enough to position his tip.

Forcing her arms from his neck, he said, "Condom," and rolled off.

Eve wasted no time. She snatched the latex ring from the nightstand and knelt beside Tim's waist. With one hand holding him vertical, the other placed the condom on his glans and tried to roll it down.

"Wrong side. Turn it over," he said, reaching to help.

She slapped his hand away, determined to finish what she started.

"You're a good woman, Eve."

In the cold, white light, he watched her flip it over and then carefully roll it down. Afterwards, her fingers lovingly traced his sheathed contour down to its base. Bending forward, she kissed his scrotum and then smiled wantonly, as she lay down beside him.

Tim rolled onto his side to admire her. Resting his head on one hand, he let his fingers trace over her breasts. The nipples jutted up, rubbery and tempting. Pinching one, he sucked the other.

Eve's hands were in his hair. "Yes... Tim," she whispered.

His fingertips descended to her mons and teased around the intimate edges of her sex.

Moaning in frustration, Eve grabbed his wrist and guided his fingers where they should go.

"Here?"

Apparently, yes. Her hips bucked and she pulled his head down to her breast. When he began to twiddle and suckle her most sensitive bits, Eve once again maneuvered Tim between her legs.

"Are you ready?" he asked, already guessing the answer by the nectar flowing around his inserted digits.

"Yes," she whispered.

Levering himself up on his arms, Tim positioned the head of his cock at Eve's entrance and pushed in an inch. She felt snug, but slippery and so inviting.

Eve panted in ragged breaths at the building sensations. In the shadowy moonlight her blue eyes had turned steely gray, but blazed with desire. They sent a message to him, "I want you. Give me more."

Looking into her eyes, Tim pressed his hips gently forward. His cock slipped in halfway unhindered. Her missing hymen reminded him of where she'd been and the atrocities she'd endured. Tenderness filled his heart, as he began to pump his hips slowly, never passing the halfway mark.

Overcome, Eve closed her eyes and sighed.

"I know, Eve. This feel unbelievable," said Tim, watching his gleaming shaft slip in and out. The sight brought added stimulus as he gradually slipped in deeper and deeper.

Grasping his hips, Eve pulled on the in stroke and arched up, begging for more. A few seconds later, their hips met and they were fully engaged.

Tim held still, as Eve became accustomed to the fullness. The muscles of her vagina contracted in spasms, intent on making him surrender his seed. Resisting the urge to thrust, he kissed her and hugged her tight, waiting for self-control to return.

After a minute, their needy bodies calmed and they gazed into one another's eyes.

He felt Eve's channel clench and relax.

He gave her a knowing smile and made a slight thrust in response.

"Yes, Tim," she said, squeezing his ass.

Pulling out to the brink and then slipping easily back, Tim answered, "Yes, Eve."

He began the final waltz of lovers, the strokes slow and even.

Twenty teasing fingers played over two bodies, quickening the urgency of fulfillment.

Sensing his rising climax, Tim reached between their stomachs to caress Eve's clitoris, determined to set her off first.

Just a few seconds later, her eyes grew round and then shut tight. Her hips shuddered, then arched, lifting him, forcing his cock deep. A high-pitched squeal escaped her lips and her head thrashed, whipping hair over her face.

"God, you are so beautiful," said Tim, encouraging her abandon, while increasing the speed of his penetrations to hasten his own release. The thrill of coming together for Eve's first experience sent him over the edge. He pumped furiously into her writhing flesh, savoring every tingling spasm of his ejaculation.

As the peak ebbed away, Tim noticed his penis suddenly felt different. There seemed to be a lot more sensation, more sensitivity. Quickly, reality worked its way through the orgasmic fog, and he pulled out. His worst fears were realized. The head of his cock poked through the torn condom tip.

"Oh, shit! I can't believe this." He looked at Eve.

Eve still reveled in her afterglow. Sensuously arching her back, she stretched her arms over her head and smiled with a pleased and unconcerned expression.

"Look!" he shouted, waving his shrunken and protruding dick head.

In response, she rubbed her stomach and then made a hump motion over her abdomen that suggested a swollen belly.

"What?" Tim reached over and turned on the bedside lamp.

Previously hidden in the dark, the evidence of Eve's deception became visible. On the table lay his sex education, stick figure drawing -- the one that explained a condom's function. On top of the doodle rested the reason for the prophylactic failure, a fondue fork.

"Eve! You poked a hole in it?"

Wickedly, she grinned, sat up and grabbed his cock, gently slipping off the messy latex band. She then placed it between her legs and smeared the remaining sperm between her labia.

"No! Stop it!" he yelled, snatching it away. "This is crazy. We need to jump in the lake and rinse you out." Tim pulled her off the bed.

Eve unexpectedly hugged him and kissed him.

"No," said Tim, pulling her toward the front door.

"Yes," Eve argued, rubbing his penis.

As scared as he was, her playful struggle made him laugh. "You are too much, Girl."

Finally on the porch, Eve broke away from his grip and ran down the steps.

Tim watched her ass wiggle all the way to the dock before he noticed the fog engulfing the far end.

"Eve! Stop!" he screamed, racing after her.

Eve had a different plan. With just a backward glance, she waved and yelled, "Tim! Fun and no bah newzz," then disappeared into the gray mist.

By the time Tim made it to the dock the fog had already begun to evaporate. Racing with every ounce of strength, he leapt towards the receding cloud, only to fall into the cold, black water.

wilderness
wilderness
220 Followers
12