Catch-Up Weekend

Story Info
After a long separation they make up for lost time.
7.2k words
39.3k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Copyright 2008 by the author.

He wanted to surprise me, and he did. I'd gone out on a Saturday morning to run some errands. When I rounded the curve and my house came into view it took me a moment to place the car that was in my driveway. Then I remembered I didn't know anyone besides Bob who had a gray Prius.

I turned in and parked beside him. He was in the driver's seat with the window open. He was grinning from ear to ear, not only because he knew he had taken me by surprise but, I realized with a pang, because he was overjoyed to see me.

I rolled the passenger side window of my car down.

"Surprise," Bob said.

"You're telling me. What are you doing here?"

"My wife and kids are with her parents at Disney World this weekend," he said. "I told her I couldn't get away from work. They're coming back Monday, so I'll have to head back tomorrow morning. Drove all night and I'm beat."

"How long have you been planning this?"

"Are we going to sit here for the rest of the day and talk, or are you going to invite me in?"

I closed the window and got out. He did the same. A small bag was in his hand. He followed me through the garage to the door at the back, which led into my kitchen. I felt my heart thudding in my chest as I unlocked it.

As soon as we were inside I heard a thump as he dropped his stuff onto the floor. The next moment he had spun me around and planted his lips onto mine. His kiss had its usual effect. My cock instantly stiffened inside my pants as our tongues wrestled. He let me go, groped my crotch and grinned.

"So I guess you're glad to see me?"

It was a little more complicated than that, but now wasn't the time.

"What do you think?"

"I'm thinking I want your cock in my mouth. Right now." He dropped to his knees, and quicker than I knew my rod was jutting out of my fly. Bob grinned up at me and took it into his mouth. I sucked in my breath, closed my eyes and threw my head back. It had been a long time.

For a few moments there was no sound except Bob's slurpy noises of satisfaction as he worked me over. All too soon I felt the cum rise in my balls and quickly pulled back.

"Hey, what'd you do that for?" he protested.

My thighs were trembling from the barely avoided orgasm.

"I didn't want to cum too soon."

He smirked. "You're right. That load needs to be up my ass." With that he turned and dropped his pants, planting his hands against the refrigerator. "Come and get it, fucker."

My own shorts hit the linoleum. Here I was, admiring his slim hips and shapely ass, ready to fuck him in my spotless kitchen. As much as I didn't want to admit it Bob always had this effect on me. The chemistry between us had lasted years, and survived my move to another city hundreds of miles away.

My cock was slick with his spit. I moved into position behind him and pushed it in. Bob's head snapped up and he cried out with delight.

"Oh yeah!"

I sank into him until my balls were pressed against his ass and then stayed very still, dangerously close to cumming. I felt the heat of his body, smelled the musk of his arousal, heard his rapid breathing as I leaned my forehead against the back of his neck. The hot, tight tube of his back passage squeezed and caressed my shaft. When I felt a little more in control I began to thrust into him. On each slow upstroke a moan welled up from Bob's throat, cut off by a grunt as I rammed my cock back in, hitting his butt with my pelvis.

"Fuck yeah, do it baby. It's been so long."

He turned his head and I gave him a quick sidelong kiss before I stepped up the tempo, getting his vocal encouragement. "Fuck yeah!" Bob shouted as I grabbed his hips and drilled his ass. I stopped after a few seconds, panting.

"What're you waiting for?" His voice was thick with lust. "Fill up my hole with your cream." He gave my cock another quick squeeze with his ass muscles. "C'mon, give it to me, fucker."

"You asked for it." With that I began to pound him as hard as I could, plastering his body against the refrigerator door, sending papers and fridge magnets flying. I looked down at my cock, the shaft a slick blur of hard flesh sliding in and out of his stretched, violated hole. The sight sent me over the edge. A strangled cry rose from my throat as I squeezed my eyes shut, abandoning myself to the storm ripping through my body. Hoarse grunts echoed through the kitchen as I erupted into Bob's innards. My cock popped out of him for an instant, depositing a spurt or two on his thighs before I pushed it back in, thrusting like a machine, fucking hot jets of cum into the walls of his bowel over and over.

Finally I was finished. I collapsed against his back as I stayed buried inside him, my spent cock still twitching.

"That was worth driving five hundred miles for," Bob said, his voice somewhat muffled from his face being mashed against the refrigerator door.

Ragged laughter bubbled up from my chest. "I'm a lousy host."

He turned his head and winked at me. "Yeah. Don't think you're getting away with one measly load. We've got all weekend."

I pulled out of him, reluctantly. As I stepped back Bob turned and fell to his knees. I gasped as his mouth surrounded my softening, still sensitive cock, cleaning it off. I'd been the one who'd originally coaxed him into mansex, but Bob had taken it and run. The things he was willing to do still floored me.

As we stood there in the kitchen I made up my mind. I was going to give him a weekend to remember.

That was for later. Right now I pulled away after I'd endured his attentions as long as I could-my cock was still ticklish from cumming. Bob understood. He put his arms around my thighs and leaned his head against my thigh, closing his eyes and letting out a little sigh of contentment.

"It's so nice to be with you, Len."

I ruffled his hair, as if he was a pet dog.

"Go put your stuff in the bedroom. Don't you want to freshen up?"

He looked up at me and grinned. "Yeah, I'm nasty and sweaty. Mind if I take a shower?"

"Of course you can."

Bob rose, pulling up his pants but not buckling his belt. He looked back over his shoulder as walked away. "Come join me if you want."

Actually that wasn't a bad idea. Our scene in the kitchen had left me grungy too. I sat in the living room until I heard the shower go on, then headed into the bedroom. I pulled off my clothes before I opened the bathroom door.

Through the frosted glass pane surrounding the shower stall I could see Bob, naked underneath the spray. He looked up and smiled as I slid the door aside and stepped in. He caught me in a wet, soapy embrace.

"Mm, this is nice," Bob said. We kissed again and I felt myself begin to get hard again. I reached down and took his stiffening cock in my hand as I leaned down and sucked one of Bob's nipples into my mouth. Through the sound of the rushing water I heard him gasp, then begin to moan as I continued to lick and chew at his sensitive tit. I switched to the other one for a while, then bent my knees, kissing his chest and stomach as I worked my way down. I got a mouthful of warm water before I engulfed his organ.

"Oh yeah," Bob breathed, as he thrust his hips against my face. The rushing water covered both of us, blocking all sound and sensation except the feel of his hard cock sliding in and out of my mouth, the smoothness of his skin and the heat of his eager body. One of my hands crept up to his nipple again, the other down to my own stiff prick. Then I took hold of his loose, hanging ball sack as I stepped up the pace of my sucking. Above me I heard his moans grow louder.

"Oh fuck I'm going to cum," he shouted.

"Mm hmm," was all I could say as I slid back and forth even faster, urging him on to his reward. Suddenly, salty thick liquid filled my mouth. Bob's body jerked and spasmed in my grip as he cried "Ah! Ah!"

I swallowed his load, keeping his softening cock in my mouth, nursing it until I was sure his balls were drained. I stood then and clamped my mouth to his, letting him taste what remained of his sperm. Then, completely exhausted, we clung to each other under the warm spray.

Finally I raised my head and looked into his eyes. "Did you get clean?" I asked.

Bob chuckled. "Oh yeah. Both sets of pipes flushed out."

I reached past him and shut off the water. We stepped out and dried each other slowly, smiling into each other's eyes, our cocks still half hard.

"You look like you could go another round," I observed.

He grinned and shook his head. "Right now I need a nap. Then dinner with you. After that, one of your famous massages. It's been so long."

We went to a little Italian place that evening, a five-minute drive from the house. Over fresh-baked pizzas and glasses of wine we caught up. It had been more than a year since I'd seen Bob. I told him he looked good, and it was the truth. I'd thought so from the first moment he'd walked into the small house I'd been sharing back in Texas with Rollie, my then partner.

He'd seen my ad online. Back then I did massage as a sideline and kind of hobby, in the evenings and weekends. My managerial job didn't give me much other time. You might ask why I'd fill up my free time doing something else, but I've always been the kind of guy who likes to keep busy. Besides, I'll admit it. After ten years Rollie and I had gotten too comfortable together. We were bored with each other, though neither of us wanted to admit it. Keeping my massage license gave me another kind of license-to lay my hands on other men's bodies without cheating on my partner.

I thought it was going to be that way with Bob too, even though his even features, his blue eyes, dark hair flecked with silver, and lean, toned body took my breath away the second he walked in the door of our little house. After all, there was the gold band on his left hand.

I'll say this for Rollie, he wasn't the jealous type. He shook Bob's hand and told him to have a good massage before he disappeared into the study and closed the door.

I took Bob into the master bedroom where I kept my massage table. I told him to undress and lie down on this stomach. "The towel is to drape yourself," I told him.

"Do I have to?" he asked.

I was surprised. "Well, it's required by law," I said. "But to be honest, I give a better massage without it. Whatever's comfortable for you. I'll be back in a minute."

When I came back in he was on his stomach, nude, no draping towel. He looked up as I entered. "Is this all right?" he asked, then smiled. "I want the best massage you can give."

"Fine," I said, smiling back. I lowered my voice. "It'll be our secret."

I knew that men who wanted to be undraped during a massage were usually trying to send me a signal. In Bob's case I was happy to oblige-after all, he was damn hot.

I only gave him a standard happy ending that first time, marveling at the quantity of pearly fluid that flew from the purple head of his swollen organ, splashing across his heaving chest and stomach as he tried to stifle his moans. Both of us were very aware that Rollie was in the house. He opened his eyes as he came down from his orgasmic high and smiled at me, still breathing hard. "Thanks," he whispered.

"Don't mention it," I replied, wiping cum off with the draping towel he hadn't used, very aware that my own cock was tenting the front of the shorts I was wearing.

He reached out and patted my thigh. "You're a great masseur. I'll be back."

He did come back, several times, and we crossed further and further over the line. It started with my thrusting a finger up his asshole as I jacked him off. This drove him crazy. I couldn't resist asking, "You'd like to get fucked, wouldn't you?"

He nodded eagerly, a drop of his cum hanging on his chin.

"Has it been a while?" He wouldn't have been doing that with his wife.

"I've never done it," he said, shaking his head. "Always wanted to. I've experimented. Put things up there. I think I could take a cock now."

I actually didn't say I was going to fuck him then, and it didn't happen for a couple more massages. Then one Saturday afternoon Bob came for a session when Rollie wasn't home. That was the day when I left him on his back on the table, his cock hard as steel after my usual prostate work, and went to the bathroom to get a condom out of a box I kept hidden in the back of the bottom drawer of the vanity.

I went back in. Bob's eyes never left me as I slipped off my t-shirt, shorts and briefs, tore open the condom wrapper and unrolled it over my hard cock. I smiled at him as I lubed myself with the massage cream.

"Sorry I'm not bigger," I said. "On the other hand, it'll make it a little easier the first time."

He grinned. "You're plenty big enough."

I grabbed his hips and pulled him toward me, so that his butt was at the edge of the table and he had to lift his legs. I got each of his calves onto my shoulders and found his asshole, already slick and tender from my greased fingers, with my dick.

"Ready?"

He smiled, looking just a little nervous as he focused on what was going on between his legs. I pushed gently and felt him yield. The head of my cock slid in and his sphincter closed behind it. Bob's head fell back onto the table. His mouth opened and he let out a long sigh.

"You okay?"

"Oh, Len." His voice was dreamy. "It's perfect. I've dreamed of this for years. Damn."

I looked down to where my latex-covered shaft was disappearing inside of him, and pushed my hips forward until I was all the way inside, my balls hitting his cheeks. I pulled my hips back and watched my prick slide out, then rammed it home. Bob grunted. I did it again, and again.

"Yeah, fuck me, Len."

I pulled out and pushed his body back on the table before I climbed on with him. Seconds later I was fucking him again with long, driving strokes. Bob's arms went around me and he drew my face to his. I felt a fleeting pang of guilt as our lips met, but it was soon lost in the heat and sweat and joy of our coupling.

"Oh God, I'm going to cum."

"Do it," Bob urged. I pressed his knees to his chest and stepped up the pace until my hips were drumming against his ass at a frantic rate. A low growl started in my throat and swelled to a string of hoarse, barely stifled grunts. My eyes screwed shut as I lunged forward, my cock exploding into the rubber inside him.

As I came down from my climax I opened my eyes and looked into his face. His eyes were deep pools, completely vulnerable. A slight smile played on his lips. I looked lower and caught sight of his cock, slightly softened, leaking clear fluid onto his stomach. I grasped it with my slick right hand and began to jack it. Bob's eyes closed and his mouth opened. Only a few seconds later I felt his ass muscles begin to pulse around my cock. Long jets of cum shot from his organ and splattered across his body. A faint, drawn-out moan welled up from his throat. He tossed his head from side to side, his fine features twisted in mixed agony and delight.

Guilt began to penetrate my consciousness. I pulled out of him and got rid of the condom, got the towel and wiped him down in silence. At that point I guess we were still pretending that he was my client-he paid me for that afternoon.

Things went downhill fast with my partner after that, even though I'm sure he never suspected what had happened. At any rate within a few months we were officially broken up and Rollie had moved into an apartment.

I probably shouldn't have let things progress so far between Bob and me, but with Rollie out of the house there didn't seem any reason to hold back. I was lonely in the aftermath of our breakup, and Bob was eager to learn all he could about his bisexual tendencies.

Whenever he could find an hour free after work or on the weekend he'd be at my place. The funny thing is, until almost the end we never just jumped into bed-we always started with my massaging him, as if our relationship were still professional. After a while I told him not to pay me any more.

That was probably around the time we stopped using protection. I was clean and I knew Bob, being married, would be careful. It took our relationship to another level, of course. Looking back I know I treated Bob badly. I knew he had feelings for me that I didn't return, and although I never lied to him, there were things I didn't say that I should have said.

I'd never been crazy about my job and when something opened up here in Albuquerque, where I'd lived before, I jumped at the chance to apply. Now that Rollie and I were no longer together I felt a world of possibilities opening up for me. Bob, as fun and hot as our times together were, couldn't be a part of my new life.

He cried when I told him I was leaving town. I still regret that.

"What the fuck am I going to do without you?"

"You can come visit any time."

A snort of bitter laughter. "Oh yeah, like I'll ever get the chance."

"We'll keep in touch. My door'll always be open for you."

He looked up with brimming, sorrowful eyes. "Len, you're a nice guy. And a hot fuck. You'll get to town and have a new boyfriend in a month. Don't pretend it's not going to happen."

But it hadn't happened. I went back to visit a couple of times, still single. Bob and I met in motels for hurried trysts that were as hot as ever. Finally he'd found a way to get out here and visit me. Obviously the electricity between us was still there. How could it all come to an end?

When we got back to the house that evening he turned to me smiling as soon as we were in the door. "I was serious about the massage. Could you do one for old times' sake?" he asked.

"Absolutely. The table's set up in the upstairs guest room. Why don't you go up there and get ready, and I'll meet you there in a few?"

When I walked into the guest room a few minutes later, after I'd warmed up the massage oil in the microwave, he was face down on the table, his head in the face cradle, naked except for a white swimmer jockstrap. My cock jumped at the sight.

Bob looked up and smiled. "I am so ready for this."

I smiled back as I dimmed the lights and turned on the CD player, just as if we were back in Texas. His rangy body had changed very little over the years, the back still lean and rippled, tapering down in a V-shape to a waist now just barely padded with a hint of love handles, his butt cheeks still as firm, smooth and youthful as ever. His long legs were corded with muscle and sinew from years of running.

A few quick motions and I was naked, my erection jutting up as I stood by the massage table, greasing my hands with the oil. I laid my hands on his back and he let out a long sigh of contentment.

"Worth waiting for," he said.

I worked on his shoulders and back, mostly in silence except for the soft music playing. Occasionally Bob grunted when I pushed hard to get a knot out of a particular spot.

"Too hard?" I asked once.

He lifted his head and smiled. "Never." He reached out and squeezed my dick.

I shook my finger at him in mock reproach. "Behave."

I gradually worked my way down his body. When I got to the waistband of his jockstrap I pushed my fingers underneath, gradually working it downward. Bob had once told me that he loved being undressed, so we'd made this part of his massages.

He lifted his body off the table as I drew the skimpy garment slowly past his swollen but still soft cock, pointed downward. I massaged his glutes for a few moments, leaving the strap halfway down his thighs. Finally I pulled it all the way off, lifting each of Bob's feet to get it past until it was free. I brushed the used jock lightly against his back before dropping it on the floor nearby. I might need it later.

I kneaded his hard calves, then rubbed the backs of his thighs with long strokes, making sure to brush his butt cheeks and the hair in the cleft between them. Occasionally I made light contact with the head of his cock and ball sack, pressed underneath his body. After a while I took the bottle of oil and poured a thin stream directly into the crack of his ass. As I worked it into the tight opening Bob shifted, sighing with pleasure.

12