Catcher Culture Ch. 08

Story Info
Clark's Liaison, Fenton punished in Bondage.
1.7k words
4.3
15.7k
3

Part 8 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/06/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

lark waded into the warm waters of the quarry lake and found this soft young girl most accommodating; she was very forward for age, Clark could not know that she was actually 22 and not the young waif she looked, nor was she as per her youthful description via the internet. After frolicking in the water with her nubile form, he explored her soft body as they lay on a grassy bank in the hot sun; she smiled and pressed her firm little breasts against him, making his cock erect nicely. She turned and lay on her front, lifting her soft little ass in the air; Clark wasted no time in mounting her, sliding his wet cock into her tight little pussy. The girl whimpered as he drove his cock hard into the warmth of her sex, making him probe and thrust all the more urgently. She smiled and looked up at the crest of the quarry through the sender and surrounding willows as she enjoyed his cock; she knew all was being recorded on camera. The thought of being party to his exposure gave her a wicked thrill and she moaned with pleasure, echoing his grunts as they both enjoyed a satisfying climax. The women had things nicely planned out; they would ensure he saw her dressed in school uniform and getting on a school bus the following day; they would then send him a copy of the film showing him fucking her. He would receive instructions on what he had to do.

Fenton struggled in his tight leather bonds as he sniffed perpetually at the panties; he had gratefully shot his load several times whilst awaiting the return of his freshly fucked mistress. He was close to coming again when Clara made her triumphal return. She smiled wickedly as she rolled Fenton's bound body to see his stiff cock, and witness the sticky patches of semen which soiled her sheets. Fenton's cock stiffened to maximum rigidity as he squirmed helplessly in bonds while the severely dominant Clara chuckled like witch and plucked a cane from the display.

"Well, you have certainly earned a caning young man! But first I have a nice treat for you; I've had the most delicious fuck with a man whose cock is twice your size. He's made my pussy nice and messy, and I've kept his seed nice and warm for you. You're going to have the pleasure of cleaning me up whilst I tell you all about how he fucked me; when I'm satisfied you've cleaned me sufficiently, you'll have your caning." She removed Fenton's gag and allowed him to watch as she removed her sodden panties, and carefully sat on the bed, ensuring she did not lose what her panties had helped retain. Fenton,s cock pulsed and bobbed as the smiling bitch had him sniff the moist gusset of the richly soiled panties; he was close to coming as the delicious aroma teased his nose. Clara rolled him onto his front once more, then sat on the middle of the bed, lifted his head and spread her legs. Fenton was presented with her hot, smelly, mature cunt which had been pleasured by another man. The evidence was all too clear to be seen. Clara smiled wickedly as she flexed her used pussy, from which blobs of creamy white semen oozed. She lifted his head by his hair and laughed at him, before edging forward and releasing his head to commence his duty.

"There! You get your tongue up where his cock's been; you should get a good taste of it, I don't think he bothered washing before he fucked me, he was so excited and it's so hot and sticky today." Clara sneered with spiteful satisfaction as Fenton's tongue began to lick the salty morsels from her divinely scented cunt. Clara's well used slit throbbed with satisfaction as she gained an immense erotic thrill, watching her bound and helpless captive squirm about as he gratefully devoured the seed deposited by another male, in awarding Clara a satisfying orgasm. As his tongue probed and lapped at her messy cunt, seeking out the main body of the wad spent by the stud male, Clara's clitoris buzzed in readiness for another orgasm, at the submissive's expense; a wicked sense of absolute dominance was indulged by her, as Fenton pandered to her delectable superiority as he obliged her without question, enjoying another man's seed; something he would never have imagined just a week or two ago. Clara teased as she relished her slave's actions; she was close to orgasm already, such was the eroticism generated by this subliminal act of domination, she would have it last a little longer, and pulled her legs back a little further so that he may enjoy her asshole for a while.

"You make sure you clean my back passage too; he gave my asshole a thorough seeing too as well, and I'm sure he's left some cream up there for you." The supremely dominant bitch smiled with divine pleasure as Fenton did not hesitate in sliding his messy and grateful tongue down the base of her slit, over the small hump below it, and into the sweet smelling recess below. He was so close to coming now; the delicious tang of her hot and sticky asshole making his rigid cock pulse with ecstatic pleasure as he basked in this act of sweet submission; Clara's mind and senses indulged in the opposite ecstasy, though his tongue now allowed her dominant cunt some respite, she had to fight to stop herself coming as Fenton's tongue now lovingly probed the hot depths of her anus, seeking the salty treasure left by her stud's stiff and sizeable cock.

Fenton fought his needy senses too; he was close to erupting as he looked up over her beautifully mature mound as he probed her anus, to see Clara smiling down at him with a look of dominant satisfaction. He so wanted to come while servicing her asshole with his tongue, confirming her complete and utter dominance of him, but the thought coming under the sting of the cane was exquisite; he must hold back. Clara could take no more; the memory of orgasm from her stud was recalled as she now watched her slave perform, her cunt was open like an orchid in need of pollination, dripping with her divine juices, slave's saliva, and stud's semen - she would have complete satisfaction immediately.

Fenton almost whimpered as his head was pulled up from the honeypot of his mistress's asshole, though this was almost as much with relief as it was with his reluctance to leave the delicious warmth and taste of her anus. He set about the musky, salty flaps of her womanhood immediately, making Clara echo his whimper and stiffen her legs as she lay back and enjoyed pure pleasure as he indulged her flower. Clara could not hold back any longer, nor did she want to. She let out a huge groan and lifted her legs, pointing toes skyward as she had her clitoris rasped by her willing slave; a sumptuous and gratifying orgasm washed through her tense body as she triumphed in the humiliation and defeat of her worthless slave. She pulled his head hard against her crotch as wave after wave of absolute pleasure contorted her body; she had been fucked by her stud and serviced by a willing slave who she would now cane, her ecstasy was magnificent. Fenton struggled and was near pain as he wrestled with the sensations coursing through his excited and tortured bell-end; hw was determined to shoot whilst being caned and would not disappoint his mistress of the day. Clara recovered from her ecstasy and sneered down at Fenton; she could see he was at bursting point and was pleased that he had managed restraint, but would use this to her advantage. She smiled with satisfaction as she re-gagged her bound and wriggling captive, so that he may not be given the chance to respond or plead. Fenton's cock pulsed as he studied the display of canes.

"Well! So I'm not exciting enough to make you come? We'll see how long you can hold your cream when being thrashed, you have certainly deserved it!" With a vicious sneer and look of supreme resignation, she quickly discarded the top she had kept on whilst being pleasured and postured naked, whilst choosing a cane. Fenton was having trouble retaining his semen as he watched the delicious curves of her mature breasts and ass; her breast and arm muscles rippled most pleasingly as she selected a cane and whipped the air with it, making his cock bolt rigid on the strange comfort of the sheets. His ass tingled with fear and expectation as she placed her free hand on her hip and raised the cane high with a vicious smile.

'You shall now have your first thrashing; it shan't be the last." Fenton's entire body went taut in his divine bondage as the spiteful bitch brought the cane whistling down on his bare ass with no mercy whatsoever; Fenton groaned into his gag with a mixture of acute pain and strange unforeseen pleasure, Clara sneered audibly, increasing his pleasure as she indulged in a spiteful rally of successive strokes; the sound of the descending cane was ecstasy and the pain of the bite exquisite, making his cock pulse and balls pump with each impact. Clara taunted him as his eyes watered with the pain; his submission was divine and he was being truly indulged in his new love for absolute domination. After fifteen or more strokes he moaned in pain and divine ecstasy as Clara showed him in no uncertain terms that she intended to thrash home her absolute dominance, his cock could take no more and as the cane whistled down he shot his load in an unbelievably deep ecstasy.

Clara laughed as she brought the cane home again and again, as hard as she could, to match his jets of hot cum as he succumbed to his mistress; thrashed to orgasm in bondage. Her laughter seemed to have as much effect as the cane as he surrendered his balls, emptying them as the bamboo flexed the sweet red lines across his buttocks. Clara would have him kiss her feet when she untied him, and he would be allowed to lick her asshole again as they spent the night together; he had certainly earned that privilege.