Catching Intruders After School

Story Info
Coach finds two girls playing in the boys' lockers.
4.3k words
4.34
148k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

** Please Note: All characters in this story are 18 years old or older. While this story is entirely a work of fiction, it is not intended for the faint of heart. Please, if you're not interested in domination-type fantasies, move on to other stories. **

** Also: I'm afraid I can't take full credit for this story. It was written as a joint attempt at a "villian's perspective" tale by myself and one of my friends. Hope you enjoy it. **

I heard the sound of girls giggling. That's when it hit me; I had forgotten to lock the door. I had to lock the door to the boys' lockers every day so that the kids couldn't sneak in and do drugs or steal stuff or something. I was a new coach at the high school, just out of college, and I still had a lot to learn. Today, it seems some silly girls had used the opportunity to run around in the boys' locker room. I came out of my office in the back of the locker room and went to the door. I put in the key and turned the lock...

I went into the room where most of the lockers were, and that's where I found the girls. I recognized them. There were two of them. They were seniors, and I had seen them around before. I had found them both once smoking weed outside the gym and I knew their names. The taller one was called Morgan, and she was blonde with striking blue eyes and nice legs. She was wearing a tight, low-cut sundress that was hemmed a few inches above her knee, clearly testing the school's interest in enforcing the dress code.

She was wrestling atop the changing bench with her friend Caitlin, who was also blonde, although a darker shade, and had green eyes. Both of these girls were considered to be "hippie children," who ran with stoner boys and liked going to concerts and dressing themselves in tie-die dresses and sweatshirts. Caitlin was clearly losing the cat-fight, lying on her back on the bench below Morgan with her arms held above her head. Caitlin also wore a short skirt, which slid promiscuously up her legs as she tried to shake Morgan off. Morgan was straddling Caitlin's body, hiking up Morgan's dress even higher as she tried to keep her friend down.

"Morgan, you bitch! Let me go! We gotta get out of here!" Caitlin said, pleading with her friend as she struggled to break free.

"We're not leaving until I get to punish you." Morgan replied, continuing to fight Caitlin's resistance.

"What are you talking about? We need to go."

"No."

"Let me up."

"No bitch, you're staying on this bench until I do what I want!"

"What the hell are you talking about?"

At this point, Morgan looked up, surprised to find me standing there, watching their little tussle.

"You girls are not supposed to be in here." I said, in the authoritative teacher-voice I was still working on. It was tough, as looking at these two senior girls, both of whom I knew to be fairly mature for their age, I felt like I was mostly lecturing my peers and not students that I had control over.

"You should take this little thing outside." I said, trying to encourage them to leave, while standing across the room. Morgan ignored me and kept wrangling her friend, smiling with her lips and shooting me a seductive look. I was entranced by it. Despite her being a student, I realized this blonde disobedient was incredibly beautiful. They both were. And especially with the skirt of her dress riding up as high as it was, exposing those smooth, well-toned legs. She tossed her hair back, and gave me another sexy smile as she looked back down at her friend Caitlin.

"See, we have to go!" Caitlin protested. Morgan managed to hold Caitlin by her wrists, freeing up a hand to explore the rest of Caitlin's body. Morgan slid it down over her cheek, slowly caressing her friend as she kept switching her glance from Caitlin to me, and back down to Caitlin again, beckoning me to follow her fingers down the side of Caitlin's face and neck.

I just stood there, staring at her body, stunned by the effect she was having on me. I traced Morgan's figure with my eyes, following the neckline of her dress down along her chest, her beautiful cleavage obvious as I stared down her top, drooping while she leaned over Caitlin. I could see her bra as it cradled her wonderful breasts, enticing me closer with the shape of her chest and her sexy cleavage. She looked back up and me and followed my eyes to her chest, responding with a cute chuckle.

Morgan's fingers caressed along Caitlin's neck and down her cleavage, lightly pressing into the soft breast of her friend. Caitlin had amazing breasts. They became even more attractive to me when Morgan snapped open the top button of Caitlin's blouse, unleashing her tits from the tight-stretched top. I couldn't believe these girls. Caitlin continued to struggle, making her breasts jiggle and slip slightly further out of her blouse.

"What are you doing, Morgan?!!" Caitlin squealed.

"Hey, are you just gonna stand there staring at me, or are you gonna help me hold this bitch down?" She said to me, in a sexy, inviting tone that was uncontrollably turning me on. She raised the finger she was using on Caitlin and summoned me with it, gesturing for me to come closer. She then took it into her mouth, licked it, sucked on it, and worked it so suggestively I couldn't resist it.

I jumped across the room and knelt next to the bench, grabbing Caitlin's arms and pushing them down.

"What the hell?! Coach?" Caitlin screamed, shocked to find me helping her friend out.

"Thanks, baby..." Morgan whispered, looking down at me from her position over Caitlin. "Hold her, just like that."

Morgan brought her hands down over Caitlin's chest and squeezed Caitlin's huge tits, pulling them out of her blouse. I didn't realize how well-endowed Caitlin really was until Morgan revealed her. She led her finger lower, popping open Caitlin's top as she followed the soft skin of her chest and stomach. I looked down over Caitlin's white bra, watching her nipples harden and poke through it. Caitlin was easily as beautiful as her friend. She had soft, curly, dark blonde hair than came down a few inches beneath her shoulders when she was standing. I held her arms down now with one hand, using the other to fondle that silky hair. She had a pretty face too. I looked into her lovely green eyes and down over her revealed breasts and stomach. I loved every inch I could see of this amazing girl beneath me while I held her down.

"Let me go!!" She pleaded, but I couldn't let her go. I reached below the bench and found one of the jump ropes stored there, then wrapped it swiftly around Caitlin's arms and secured her soundly to the bench. Morgan smiled as she put her hands down onto Caitlin's hips. I grabbed two more ropes and went to the other end of the bench, grabbing one of Caitlin's kicking legs. I tied her leg to the corner post of the bench, stretching it straight against the wood beneath her. I quickly did the same with the other leg, spreading them apart. From my position near the floor I looked up her skirt and stole a peek at those tight white panties.

"Stop it!!! Let me go!" She continued to plead. Morgan climbed off of her and crept down between her legs. I stood back and took stock of the situation. Caitlin was tied down to the bench, her arms above her head and her legs to the corner posts, and she was hopeless. She continued to struggle against her bonds, but the pulling only tightened the knots. Morgan was in a kneeling position on the lower end of the bench, crouched between Caitlin's sexy legs. She drew her hand up into Caitlin's skirt, pulling it up over the hips and revealing the bikini cut panties that fit snug over her crotch.

"What the hell are you doing?! Untie me!" Caitlin demanded, still struggling.

"Hush, baby. It's time for you to get what you need." Morgan whispered, trying to calm her captive friend. Morgan rubbed Caitlin's crotch through her panties, and Caitlin moaned and writhed in response. Morgan slid her hands back up over the hips and grabbed the waistline of Caitlin's panties. She tugged away at them, trying to tear them off, but didn't pull hard enough. I was so hard while watching this whole show, Morgan trying to strip this beautiful young girl, her own ass sticking out from her crouching position.

Morgan again looked up at me. "Help me." She grabbed my hand and took it to Caitlin's waist. I grabbed the elastic and pulled hard, feeling the fabric tear apart at the seams and come away fast from Caitlin's body.

"Noo!!!" Caitlin yelled, trying to close her legs despite the bonds. Her wet little pussy was now exposed, and I looked down at it, engaged by the wonderful sight. My cock twitched.

"Thank you." Morgan said, turning her attention back to Caitlin's crotch from me. She put her hand over Caitlin's hips, and caressed down between her legs, teasing the warm, naked crotch with the palm of her hand. Her fingers then ran down between the lips of Caitlin's sweet pussy, and slowly tickled her clit.

"Mmmmm, god Morgan..." Caitlin moaned, heaving her breasts into the air as Morgan began working the swollen wet clit. Morgan pressed hard into it, and then shoved them down, sliding two fingers deep into Caitlin's pussy. I just watched.

"No!! Morgan, don't finger me here!! Mmmmm..." Caitlin said, moaning out. I was getting so hard running my eyes over the Caitlin's beautiful, young body, as she lay spread and stripped on the bench, wiggling against the bonds fastening her wrists and ankles. She looked so wonderful. I watched her breasts jiggle while Morgan stroked her fingers in and out of Caitlin's glistening twat.

"Jesus, Morgan... mmmm... I can't... please..." Caitlin begged, but Morgan continued, beginning to finger her harder and rub her clit with her thumb. Morgan smiled and looked up at Caitlin's face. Caitlin looked back down at her. And then up at me.

"What is wrong with you two?!!" She squealed. I reached down and brushed my hand along the inside of Caitlin's thigh, caressing the smooth, warm skin. It felt so nice. Morgan looked up at me quizzically. Then she looked down at my crotch, noticing the huge bulge poking through the athletic pants I was wearing. She giggled a little and looked back up at Caitlin. She forced her fingers in all the way, to her knuckle, and Caitlin threw her chest up in response, letting out an orgasmic moan. I looked over her ample tits, clad only in that white little bra.

"Caitlin, you're making him hard, look!" Morgan said, licking Caitlin's stomach, and kissing her belly button.

"I can't believe this is happening..." She pouted, looking down at me in surprise. Her arms were still tied together above her head.

I couldn't take it anymore. I couldn't just watch these girls do this. I grabbed a roll of duct tape from the lockers. I got behind Morgan and picked her up around her hips.

"Whoa!! What are you doing?" She blurted. She started to wiggle, and I gripped her tighter. She felt nice and warm, even if a little feisty. I tossed her against the lockers and held her there with my body. I held her hands together with mine and wrapped them tight with the duct tape, taping her wrists to each other.

"Hey, wait, stop—" Morgan protested. I shoved her into the chair next to the line of lockers, taping her legs apart, to the legs of the chair. She tried to hit me with her bound arms. I was kneeling on the floor and looked up between her legs. Her tight pink panties stretched across her young pussy, and I caressed her thigh with my hand, savoring its smoothness. I grabbed a jump rope from under the bench and used it to tied Morgan's wrists down in between her legs, fastening it to the back legs of the chair. Her arms hiked up her dress, and her hands were secured against her crotch. She looked good. If I had met her under different circumstances, I'm sure I would have loved to have fucked her. Her breasts were perky, and I took a few minutes to look over this blonde beauty before turning my attention back to Caitlin.

"Stop!!!" Caitlin screamed, from behind me. Morgan was still trying to figure out what just happened, while Caitlin had been watching the whole spectacle, although she was also bound. I looked over Caitlin's body. She was amazing. Her dark blonde hair looked so soft and wonderful, her exposed pussy was wet and she was clearly nipping through her bra. I loved her tits. They looked big for a girl her age, and I could tell she was a natural. Her skin was lightly tanned, smooth, and sexy and I began to caress her stomach as I felt my cock begin to get harder and harder while I pictured myself inside of this beautiful young girl. She looked up at me and watched me scope her out, letting out a sigh while she tested her bonds. Morgan was speechless. I lightly ran my fingers along Caitlin's tummy, and up, slowly, to touch her ample breasts, letting my hand explore her swollen nipple.

"Please, oh, what are you doing?" Caitlin sighed, with the slightest hint of pleasure in her voice.

"You girls are not allowed in the boys' locker room, Caitlin." I said, sternly.

"I know... we were just playing around. But untie me and we'll leave, I promise." She pleaded.

"It's too late for that now, honey." I told her, moving my hand over the clasp of her bra, directly over her fantastic cleavage.

"Please?" She begged.

"You can't go unless you've learned your lesson." I said.

"Sir, we've learned it, we should really go." Morgan whined at me.

"Shut up. Don't make me tape your mouth shut, Morgan." I ordered her.

"Ummm... sorry." She cowered.

"I said shut up."

"Please, dude, I'm sure she didn't mean anything of it. It was my idea to come in here. Please don't be mad at her." Caitlin said, sticking up for her friend. Caitlin's voice sounded exposed, vulnerable, as she pulled hopelessly once more at the rope tying her arms.

"Your idea? You say?"

"Yeah... if you have to punish anyone, punish me." I felt her lift her chest into my hand, pushing her breasts up. She smiled at me. I was so unbelievably aroused by Caitlin's sweet young body that I couldn't resist her any longer. I popped open the clasp of her bra and it fell off of her chest, revealing those incredible tits. They were easily c-cups, possibly even d's. I didn't feel like asking her for the actual size.

"Oh goddd..." She moaned, closing her eyes and she was now fully revealed. I climbed onto the bench, in between her legs, as Morgan once had. My hand caressed her skin down from her breast, and slowly slid to her wet crotch. It felt wonderful. So soft, so tight, so horny. I needed her, more than anything. She smiled once more at me, making me rush with delight.

"What're you gonna do to me?" She asked, somewhat with curiousity, somewhat with concern.

"It's time for you to learn, some places are off limits. You can't do whatever you want." I lectured her.

"I know, I understand. But please, you can still let me go."

"That wouldn't be fair. You need to remember this." I ran my fingers across her swollen clit, moist with her juices.

"Mmmm, no, please, I've learned my lesson." She moaned out, and bit her lip suggestively. I could tell she was turned on, as I was, but she was trying it hide it. I pulled her bra up her arms and wrapped it around her wrists. I stroked her soft hair, and felt the incredible sensation of her cheek along my fingers.

I reached to my waist and dropped my pants and boxers to my knees. My cock was fully erect and already dripping with some precum and I knelt between Caitlin's legs, admiring her in all of her naked beauty. Her eyes immediately fixated on my throbbing member.

"Oh lord, no, please no..." She begged, but I could hear the uncontrollable arousal in her voice. I lowered myself between her legs, and held her by her hip.

"Are you really going to fuck her?" Morgan asked.

"Shut up Morgan. You need to watch this. This is what you wanted, isn't it?" I demanded.

"Please, you don't need to actually fuck her, sir." Morgan said.

"It's okay Morgan. I deserve this. Don't worry about me." Caitlin said, reassuring her friend.

"It's not fair, baby. I'm the one who had you tied up. I had pulled off your panties. You shouldn't have to fuck now because of me." Morgan argued, disappointed.

"It's alright, I love you Morgan." Caitlin said, giving in.

"Are you ready, Caitlin?" I asked.

"Do I have a choice?" She retorted, adding, "Yes, I'm ready."

I touched my prick to her crotch, and she sucked in hard, tensing up. I held her hip tight and slowly, carefully, slid myself deep into her tight, warm, delicious little pussy.

"Mmmmmmm... wow you're big!" She moaned out. I kept sliding in until my balls hit her wet crotch. She exhaled, slowly, and began to relax. As she did, I started humping her, slowly at first.

She was incredible. Quite possibly the best fuck I've ever had. Her pussy was so wet and it clamped down on my dick tightly while I began pushing myself down into her. She let out little moans with each thrust and tilted her head backward, her eyes closed. I touched her body, running my fingers along her naked stomach, and breasts. I gently cupped one of them in my hand and gave it a sensual squeeze, pushing my cock into her again with my hips.

"Oh jesus Caitlin, I'm so sorry..." Morgan moaned. She was touching herself through her panties, and I assumed watching me hump her friend was making her aroused also. I focused my attention on Caitlin, though, and looked down to see her crotch absorb the full length of my erection. She let out weak whimpers and moans while I worked her. I reached up and ran my fingers through her beautiful hair, along her neck and down over her shoulder. I wished to enjoy and explore every inch of her amazing young body.

I gripped her tight by her shoulder and with it, I pushed her down harder onto my cock. I almost couldn't stand it any longer. My cock began to throb between her legs and I felt eager to cum. I tried to hold back and savor every moment.

"How are you doing, Caitlin?" I whispered into her ear, and then lightly kissed it.

"Mmmmmm -- fi -- nnnnne..." She sighed, erotically.

"Wonnnnderrrrful." I moaned back, then kissed her lightly on the cheek.

God I loved fucking her. I'd have sex with her for hours if I could. I loved the way her beautiful breasts and hard nipples rubbed against my chest as I moved up and down against her. I loved the way her legs slid along mine. And I especially loved the hot snugness of her little twat. I pushed in hard.

"Oh god!!! Mmmmmhh!" She let out, arching her back and heaving her breasts into me. It was so sensual and overwhelming.

I kissed her lightly on the lips, but she turned away. I shoved myself in harder, and she grunted louder.

"Mmmm god... fuck me... yessss fuck me!!" Her moans were getting more and more intense, and I could tell Caitlin was about to orgasm. I wanted to see her cum so badly. I wanted her to cum with me. I leaned in to kiss her again. She was so supple and tasty.

This time she kissed back, and we locked lips for a minute or so while I continued with her pounding. I fucked her harder with every stroke, and her body began to shake and convulse against mine. I thrust her so that her legs pulled against the bonds around her ankles, moving her entire body with my thrust. I drove her body forward on the bench with my hips, stretching her legs between my cock and the rope tying her to the bench. I relaxed, and then fully penetrated her again.

"Holy shitt!!! MMMMM!!!" She screamed passionately and I felt her cum against me.

Her pussy seemed to squeeze me hard, almost pulling my dick in deeper and surrounding me with the delight of her warmth. Her sweat mixed with mine as our bodies pressed together. I felt her heart beat and she was breathing heavily, uncontrollably. She was definitely enjoying this. I couldn't hold back any longer.

12