Catching Mom

Story Info
I just couldn’t resist.
1.7k words
4.1
227.4k
73
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My mom is not the prettiest mom in the world, but to me she is the most beautiful woman I have loved. Her name is Amy and she is thirty nine years of age. She has straight golden blonde hair, hazel brown eyes and beautiful full lips. Mom also has the prettiest smile I have ever seen.

She keeps her perfect body in shape by going to the gym 5 days a week. She also has a job as a catalogue model for clothing companies. Mom grew up during flower power during the sixties and seventies and with her parents being nudists she became extremely open minded and a bit wild.

Mom had me when she was only sixteen years old and she and her long-time boyfriend split up when I was only four years old. As far as I can remember I have always been close to my mom as she was to me. Her sight, her nice smell and the feeling of her next to perfect breasts pressing against me when we hugged or when she kissed me excited me ever since I was a little boy.

Tonight was an unusually warm summer's night and I just couldn't get to sleep. I looked at the clock and it was almost two am. I was feeling a little horny so I let my hand snake down my body to my dick where my hands curled around it and I began to masturbate. It was about the best thing I could do to myself on such a night like this.

My bedroom door had been left slightly open by mistake. As I was enjoying a session with my dick I thought I could hear moaning coming from the next room. The only other person in the house was my mom and slept in the room next to mine so it could only have been her moaning.

I was now wondering if she was having one of those erotic dreams or something in her sleep. After hearing her moan for a couple of minutes while I kept on stroking my dick I decided that I would go investigate matters.

I thought if it wasn't an erotic dream maybe it was a nightmare she was having and I would have to wake her up. So off I went out my bedroom door and half way down the hall to her bedroom door. Upon reaching her door I could see she had left it cracked open which was why I could hear her moans.

I pushed her bedroom door open a little more and poked my head into her room to see if mom was ok or if she needed me to wake her up. What I saw flabbergasted me.

Mom's bedside lamp was still so I was able to look over to where she was on her bed. All I could see was mom laying there completely naked reading what looked like a porn mag. Her eyes were half closed and pumping her pussy with her vibrator. I froze to the spot unable to look away from her. She was moaning and saying things that I couldn't understand as she thrust that vibrator in and out of her pussy as she pinched her nipples with her other hand.

"Mmm, fuck yeah, oh god yeah, fuck my pussy baby." Were the only things I could make out from all her mumbling?

My dick was now hard as a rock and before I knew it my hand was in my boxers and I was playing with myself as I watched my mom. My heart was beating fast and my mouth was becoming dry as I jerked myself off while watching mom.

I don't know if I made a noise or not but mom began opening her eyes and squinted over to where I was now standing just inside her bedroom door. She squinted my way then looked like she did a double take upon seeing her son standing there with his boxers around his knees while jerking his cock while watching her fuck herself with her vibrator.

You could see the expression of horror on her face at being caught in the act as she screamed "Holy Shit" as she tried to cover her modesty. I was still rooted to the spot with no idea on what to do or say. Then my feet got some will power of their own as I pulled my boxers up and I was able to make a bolt for the safety of my own bedroom slamming the door behind me.

I lay there under the covers in my bed as a few minutes went by and my mom had not appeared yet to yell at me for being a peeping Tom. My heart and mind were still racing at what I had seen my mom doing. My cock had regained its hardness again and my hand was once more inside my boxers chugging away at my dick.

As I was bashing the bishop I saw my bedroom door open up slowly until it was fully open and my mom walked over and stood beside me at my bedside. She had pulled on a short silk nightie which didn't hide very much of her pussy and no doubt her butt cheeks would have also been on show to.

"Mom I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to perv on you like I did." I said as she leaned over me with her hair hanging down over my face and I could smell her Jasmine perfume in my nostrils.

She then pulled the covers off me and took hold on each side of my boxers and pulled them down and off me dropping them on the floor by her bare feet. My hard on was now exposed to her and I watched as she licked her lips then bit her bottom lip as her eyes began to glaze over as she stared at my now hard as a rock dick.

"It's ok honey." She said as she took my hand in hers.

"I'm glad you saw me doing myself as you jerked off watching me." She said again as she pulled me up off my bed.

"Come we are going back to my room." Was the only other thing she said as she now took me by my hard on and led me down the hall to her room and to her bed.

Once I was on her bed she crawled over me on to her own side of her bed. I felt her nipples graze my thighs threw her flimsy silk nightie. I think my dick grew and extra half inch with her doing that. Once in bed beside me she pulled off her silk nightie and dropped it by her bed.

Mom then put one arm under my head as her other hand reached my left nipple pinching it hard with her fore finger and thumb. Her own hard right nipple was poking me in my left cheek. Mom ran her hand up and down my chest and abs caressing me.

"Let mommy watch you playing with that nice hard cock of yours baby." She said with a smile on her pretty face.

I did as she asked and took hold of my hard on and began to stroke it up and down, slowly at first them beating out a nice rhythm trying not to jerk it to fast as I knew I wouldn't last long before I shot my cum everywhere. Mom then started kissing my forehead, cheek and nose still keeping her eyes on my cock.

Then she let go of my nipple and ran her had down my abs and down onto my swollen balls cupping them gently in her soft warm hand and carefully giving them a squeeze as I still jerked off for her.

"Mom...I'm going to cum soon." I moaned out to her.

"Cum for me, cum for mommy." She said with her face so close to mine that I could feel her warm breath on my face making me go crazy for her.

Ten seconds later cum shot out of my cock up into the air above us and landed on my chest, her left arm and breast. Mom kissed me on the mouth while snaking her tongue over mine and twirling it around inside my mouth before breaking our kiss again.

"It's my turn now baby." She whispered in my left ear.

"You have to help me out here and take this vibrator and stuff it deep inside my pussy." She smiled as she lay on her back pulling me over her and putting my right hand on her vibrator and moving it to the entrance of her now drenched cunt.

"Now fuck my pussy with it you naughty boy!" She commanded.

I put my left hand on her flat tummy and pushed her vibrator deep into her pussy in one go. As I did, the cum on my chest was rubbed between us coating mom's stomach. My face was right above mom's pussy and I could smell her pussy juices filling my nostrils.

As I thrust her vibrator in and out of her pussy as fast, deep and hard as I could mom strummed her clit with her other hand.

"That's it baby, keep going and don't fucking stop!" She commanded again.

"Ohhh fuck...fuck me you mother fucker...I'm cumming." Mom cried out as her body went stiff as a board as her orgasm shot threw her body.

After a minute her body began to relax into her bed and she let go of her bed sheet. Mom grabbed me by the back of her neck and pulled down till we were face to face. She kissed me hard on the lips as again her tongue found mine and they intertwined with each other.

"That was so fucking hot son." She smiled at me.

"From now on you are sleeping in my bed and I will teach you all you need to know about pleasing me." Mom said with a huge smile on her face and her eyes twinkling like stars.

"You are such a lucky boy." She said as she kissed me again.

My cock was now hard again and ready for round two?