Catching Mommy: A Shocking Secret

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To: Mistress Olivia

Time: 7:17 pm Wednesday February 14th, 2008.
Subject: Re: Valentine's Day present.

I will be there.

Your hopeful servant.

**********

From: Mistress Olivia

To: Slut Sarah

Time: 10:02 pm Thursday February 14th, 2008.

Subject: U R Now my Slut

You passed the test. You will make a good little slut. You understand now what the expectations are right?

Complete and utter faithfulness!

Mistress Olivia

**********

Unable to control myself, I closed my eyes and imagined what my arch-enemy must have done to my Mother. It would have been extreme and humiliating, just like the way she treats 99% of the students at my school.

I tried to resist the image, but all that continued to play in my head while I rubbed my clit was my mother on her knees, between the legs of the bitchy redhead, begging to please her. I heard my mother offer, "Yes, I will seduce my daughter and bring her to you." I rubbed myself faster imagining my slutty mother trying to seduce me and came hard all over her knee high stocking. Like my slutty mother, I rubbed my cum all over it before taking it off and putting it back in the drawer.

I returned to reading the e-mails.

From: Slut Sarah

To: Mistress Olivia

Time: 11:33 pm Thursday February 14, 2008.

Subject: U R Now my Slut

Dear Mistress,

Thank u so much for accepting me as your slut.

Your obedient, loyal servant,

Kate

I noticed the name change. I shook my head, still baffled how my strong-headed Mom could have allowed herself into such a situation. I skimmed a couple of e-mails that repeated the Mistress/sub theme and then stopped dead in my tracks when I read one about me.

From: Mistress Olivia

To: Slut Sarah

Time: 8:43 pm Saturday February 23, 2008

Subject: Ur daughter

Slut,

I want u to begin the seduction of Victoria. How u do this is up 2 u, but I want her on her knees, ready to serve me, by the end of March.

Mistress Olivia

**********

From: Slut Sarah

To: Mistress Olivia

Time: 9:51 pm Saturday February 23, 2008

Subject: Re: Ur daughter

Mistress Olivia,

I understand ur request. But I may need ur help. I really don't know how 2 go about seducing my daughter.

I badly want 2 please u, but how do I even begin?

Your confused slut

Kate

**********

From: Mistress Olivia

To: Slut Sarah

Time: 11:15 am Sunday February 24, 2008

Subject: How 2 seduce ur daughter

Slut,

Only a real whore would even consider seducing their daughter. It makes me wet thinking about it. My suggestion is to start slow with Victoria. Begin complimenting her more, touch her more and show more skin. Attempt to bring up conversations about sex.

Good luck, once u have accomplished this task, I will reward u with ur very own sub.

I look forward to Victoria on her knees ready to submit to me unconditionally like her slut mother.

Mistress Olivia

Reading my name in such an e-mail was shocking. I started to think about the past couple of weeks and realized that Mother had done everything Olivia had suggested. She had complimented my outfits, my hair, and my make-up. She had offered and given me two neck massages and she had definitely been dressing more provocatively lately. I just assumed she had met a man.

As I was about to click on an e-mail titled, "Seduction is going slow", I heard the door open. I looked at the clock. It was only 2. There was no way she should be home. I quickly exited out of her e-mail and computer, but I heard her coming up to her room and I heard another voice. I quickly went to my room through our joint bathroom. Just as I returned to my room, I heard a very familiar girl's voice order, "No! Not in your room, slut. I want you to eat me on your daughter's bed."

"Yes, Mistress," I heard my Mother respond. I just got back to my bathroom when my door opened.

I couldn't see the girl yet, but heard her demand, "Bitch, we only have an hour so get to work."

My mother replied, "Yes, Mistress Olivia."

I let out a quiet gasp. I reached for my Iphone, repositioned myself so I could see and began making a video of my Mother and the bitch. I didn't know what I would use it for yet, but getting revenge on Olivia was definitely part of my yet to be formulated plan. I watched in stunned silence, like I was watching a shockingly dirty porn movie.

Olivia sat on the edge of my bed, pulled off her sundress and opened her legs wide. My Mom fell to her knees and buried her head between the legs of her Mistress and my arch enemy.

For the next few minutes Olivia belittled my Mother, "Yes, suck my clit, slut," and "That's it, you like my young pussy don't you," and "Deeper dyke, shove your tongue inside me." Finally, I heard Olivia scream and collapse back on my bed. "I'm coming slave, keep licking, you fucking bitch."

Once Olivia had recovered, she ordered, "Slut, go get the strap-on. I want to fuck you on your daughter's bed."

"Yes, Mistress Olivia," my Mother obediently replied, and got off her knees and began walking my way. I quickly jumped in the tub and hid behind the curtain. I held my breath when I heard footsteps followed by the clear sound of someone, Olivia, peeing.

My Mother returned, just as the sound of peeing ended. Olivia ordered, "Slut, please clean up my piss."

I couldn't see anything, but I assume my Mother licked the last remnants of Olivia's golden liquid from her pussy. After a few seconds, Olivia ordered, "Get on your daughter's bed."

When I was sure they were gone, I got out of my hiding spot and returned to my voyeur position. My Mom was now naked, except for her thigh high stockings and heels and was on all fours. Olivia, completely naked, had the seven-inch strap-on around her perfect waist, and was crawling onto my bed. I began taping with my Iphone again.

"Ready for your Mistress to fuck you, slut?"

"Yes, Mistress Olivia," my Mother replied.

"On your daughter's bed?"

"Yes, Mistress Olivia."

"Are you looking forward to watching me fuck your daughter with this big thick cock?" Olivia asked, spanking my Mom's ass with the plastic toy.

"Yes, Mistress Olivia, very much so."

"Since you are such a fucking lesbian slut, I am just going to kneel here behind you and let you fuck yourself on your daughter's bed," she said, clearly amused at the power she had over my Mother.

Without further instruction, Mother leaned back, clearly eager to please, and engulfed the big cock in her pussy. As soon as it was in her, she began to move back and forth, fucking herself like a nasty little deviant.

Olivia continued to humiliate my Mother. "Fuck, you are one little whore, letting an 18-year-old fuck you on your daughter's bed. But you love it, don't you?"

"Oh, yes, Mistress, I am a whore, your whore," she moaned, taking the cock deeper in her.

"Do you want me to fuck your daughter?"

"Yes, fuck the whore," my Mom babbled.

I couldn't believe it. I was no saint, but I was no whore either. Well maybe I was, depending on your definition of whore, but she sure didn't know about half my naughty indiscretions.

"Do you want to eat your daughter's pussy?"

"Whaaaaat?" Mom moaned, seemingly surprised by the question.

Olivia grabbed my mother's hips and stopped her from continuing to fuck herself. "You heard me. Do you want to eat your daughter's pussy?"

Frustration filled the room, when Mother shocked me, "Yes, Mistress, I would love to eat my daughter's cunt while you fuck my whore hole."

Olivia pulled the strap-on cock out of Mom and asked, "So you will eat your daughter's pussy for me?"

"Yes," Mom whimpered, desperate to get the cock back in her.

"Will you give her to me as a gift?" Olivia asked, the toy rubbing up and down the crevice of Mother's ass.

"Yes, Mistress, you own me and soon you will own my daughter too," Mother whimpered.

I gasped, letting out a sound that luckily neither of them heard so busy with their sexual debauchery. Part of me wanted to break in and stop it there and then, another part of me wanted to join the naughty scene and yet another part of me had nasty blackmail plans spinning in my mind. So I decided to keep taping. I had both of them in compromising positions, albeit my mother was a lot worse, promising to commit incest.

"Good, slut, I think it is time to fuck the one last forbidden taboo," Mistress Olivia teased.

Anal sex, there was no way my Mother would allow that, I thought to myself. Yet the words out of the woman I clearly didn't know at all were, "You own that hole too Mistress."

"Beg me to fuck your ass, my dyke."

"Fuck my arse, Mistress, fuck your whore on her daughter's bed," my Mother begged, like a nymphomaniac.

Olivia put her hand in my Mom's cunt and used the juice to lube up my Mom's arse. I personally had never done that yet, although I had fingered myself there a couple times. I watched in awe as the long toy began to disappear between my Mom's ass cheeks.

My mother whimpered, clearly in pain, "Aaaaaah."

"Hold still slut," Olivia ordered, pulling my Mom's ass cheeks apart to watch her slut take the long hard cock.

Slowly the majority of the cock was in my Mom and Olivia began to slowly fuck my Mom's arse. The moaning, the whimpering, and the dirty talk were driving me crazy and I started to diddle myself while watching Mom's sexual depravity. I had never allowed anything in my ass, but after watching the screams of pleasure coming from my Mother it had me reconsidering my no entry through the back door policy.

Mom's moaning increased and she begged, "Harder, fuck my arse harder."

Olivia grabbed my Mom's long blonde hair and began to really fuck the shit out of my Mother.

"Yes, yes, fuck my arse, deeper, bang my arse, yes, yes, fuckkkkk," my mother screamed incoherently, clearly reaching climactic bliss by taking a strap-on up her arse. I quit diddling myself, worried I might come too, and taped the end of Mom's humiliation.

Olivia ordered, "Suck my cock, slut. Suck the cock that was up your ass, or what did you call it, your arse."

Mother turned around and without hesitation took the cock in her mouth. I filmed for a couple more minutes and quietly sneaked out from Mom's room and out of the house. My head was spinning with everything I had just seen. I needed time to think, to plan....

The End 4 Now....

Coming Soon: Catching Mommy: Blackmailing a MILF (Victoria blackmails Olivia's Mom!!!)

12