Catching Mommy: Housewife Lesbians

Story Info
18-year-old dommes two rich MILF bitches; mom falls deeper.
7k words
4.71
301.8k
229

Part 5 of the 9 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 09/12/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Summary: An 18-year-old dommes two rich MILF bitches.

Note 1: A great, big, super thanks goes to MAB7991 for his dedicated copy-editing.

Note 2: Another thanks goes to Goamz86, LaRascasse and MAB7991 for plot suggestions earlier in the series.

Note 3: Lastly, a thank you to all my readers who voted, and left comments for this story so far.

Note 4: Because two of the characters are English I will sometimes use English words like arse (for ass...it sounds so much dirtier), knickers (for panties...which also somehow sounds naughtier), shag (for fuck...I just imagine the English accent and get wet), slag (for slut...which I think sounds so much worse), snog (for kiss...which I find hard to say with a straight face), bugger (for fuck...also makes sex sound dirtier), rodgering (for arse fucking which again is nasty as hell).

Catching Up! A crash course reminder of what happened previously in the Catching Mommy series:

Part 1: A Shocking Secret: An 18-year-old English girl transplanted to Boston, Victoria, stays home sick one day and accidentally learns that her proud, dignified, lawyer Mom is a submissive lesbian to another 18-year-old girl. To make matters worse her Mom's Mistress is none other than Victoria's arch-enemy. (Don't deny it, if you are a female you had one in high school too!!!)

Part 2: Blackmailing a MILF: Shocked by Olivia's attack on her mother and her disgusting attitude, Victoria decides to get revenge by blackmailing her arch-enemy's Mother and making her a lesbian sub. (They say revenge is a dish best served sweaty and hot!!!)

Part 3: Creating a Slut: Victoria announces to her Mom she is a lesbian, as she begins to set up her Mother for the inevitable seduction. Meanwhile, her Mom begins her own plan to seduce her daughter. Lastly, Victoria continues the training of her new pet...her arch enemy's Mother and her own mother's Mistress.

Part 4: Daughter's Domme: Victoria confronts her mother about her dark secret and makes her Mother her personal submissive.

Catching Mommy: Housewife Lesbians

After a long shower where I replayed the final seduction of my mother, I smiled at how successful it had been. I then shifted my focus to the next part of my master plan...to seduce Olivia. I got out of the shower, tossed on a robe and went to mom's room with an idea of emailing Olivia while pretending to be my Mom but was surprised to see she was already on her computer sitting in the middle of her bed. As soon as she saw me enter the room, she quickly closed her computer, her red cheeks screaming guilty.

I asked, "What are you doing, Mommy?"

"N-n-nothing," she stammered.

"Open your computer," I ordered.

"Honey, no it's nothing," my mom started.

"Then you won't mind me taking a look," I said, grabbing her laptop from her.

"Please, don't, I can't help it," my mother pleaded, tears welling in her eyes.

"Can't help what?" I asked as I opened the laptop.

"I am too weak to disobey her, Victoria," she admitted, tears now freely falling down her face.

The laptop screen came back on, and she was in her e-mail. Even after all the things I had recently learned about my mother and the fact that we had just had sex, I couldn't believe she would betray me.

From: Slut Sarah

To: Mistress Olivia

Time: 10:33 pm Thursday February 28, 2008

Subject: Task Accomplished

Dear Mistress,

I did it!!! I fucked Victoria. I will be on chat to give you all the details.

Your obedient Slut Kate

"You emailed this?" I questioned, shocked.

"Yes," she sheepishly admitted.

"Why?" I asked, staring at the words and noticing the three exclamation points that implied she was proud of her accomplishment.

"I need her approval," she answered.

"What?" I gasped.

"I can't help it. Once you went to shower my only thought was I had to tell Olivia," she explained. "I argued with myself at how wrong it was to do such a thing, but my body was already moving up the stairs and to my room."

"But I thought we agreed that we were going to stop her?" I said.

"I know," she sighed, "but I...."

"Stop!" I snapped.

She obeyed, becoming silent and ending her feeble attempts to justify her actions.

"I can't believe you sent this. You just gave her more power," I ranted.

A ding sound from her computer told me mom had a message.

I opened the chat window and read Olivia's response to mom's email.

Olivia: You seduced your daughter, slut? Details NOW!!!

I stared at the demand made by the pretentious bitch. Anger rose in me instantly and I wasn't even thinking when I typed back.

Sarah: Yes, Mistress! It was crazy.

Olivia: Details slut!!!

I briefly pondered what to tell her, my pussy beginning to tingle at the thought of making Olivia my slut. I glanced to Mom who looked petrified at what I may do next, a mixture of guilt and anxiety.

Sarah: She came home upset and she told me her crush, you, didn't like her.

Olivia: And...

Sarah: I offered her a massage to relax her, which she reluctantly agreed to.

Looking at mom fretting, I snapped my fingers and pointed to my cunt. Mom sheepishly moved between my legs as I continued typing.

Olivia: And...I am losing patience.

Sarah: Sorry, she is between my legs right now as I type this.

Olivia: OMG! You slut.

Sarah: Thank you, Mistress. I did it all for you.

Olivia: Continue on.

Sarah: So after a lengthy massage, I suggested she get undressed so I could do a better job. She was shy at first, but with a little coaxing she got undressed.

Olivia: Nice.

Sarah: Thank you. I continued the massage focusing on her lower back before I began caressing her ass. She tensed up a bit but didn't say anything so I moved lower. When I parted her legs she let me. I could smell her scent and I purred, 'Let Mommy take care of you, my princess'. She then let out the softest of whimpers as my finger touched her wetness.

Olivia: She is as big a slut as you are.

Sarah: I think she will make a great addition to your harem, Mistress.

I was really getting into my story and pretending to be a sub. Mom's tongue gently lapping away at my cunt helped as well.

Olivia: Did you eat her cunt.

Sarah: Yes, and she ate mine.

Olivia: Excellent. You did good my slut. I will reward you tomorrow afternoon.

I instantly wondered what the reward would be, briefly forgetting I was not the submissive in this conversation and that I was just pretending to be my mom.

Sarah: How so?

Olivia: Don't ask questions, cunt. Just be home at 2:00.

Sarah: Yes, Mistress.

A chill went up my spine as I pondered what she had planned for my mom next.

Olivia: I will have Katrina drop off a cheerleading outfit tomorrow morning. I expect you in it when I arrive, with pantyhose with the crotch open for easy access to your two fuck-holes.

Sarah: Yes, Mistress.

Her demands were turning me on and I without realizing it I kept thinking of myself as the sub in this devious twisted little game of hers.

Olivia: See you tomorrow afternoon...I need to go and plan the final seduction of your whore of a daughter.

Sarah: I will be here ready for you, Mistress.

She didn't respond and I was surprised as I waited for a response how disappointed I was by no more words from her. I shook my head frustrated that I had been pulled into her web of submission and grabbed my mother's head and began rubbing my wet, needy cunt up and down. It didn't take long for my orgasm to hit, but it came as a shock to me when my orgasm peaked that it was Olivia's smiling face that I saw.

Once my orgasm was done, I let go of my mother and said, snidely, "You better read your conversation I just had with your Mistress as she has big plans for you tomorrow."

I stood up and walked out of her room, leaving her face shiny with my cum. I peeked into her room a minute later and as expected she was reading the conversation. I understood now that Mom was in way deeper than I thought and it was up to me to save her before she ruined her career and her life.

.....

The next morning, I woke up to find Mom had already left for work, to avoid the awkward day after tension. I headed to school and was not surprised to find a smiling Olivia waiting for me by my locker, the only surprise was she was alone.

"Good morning, Victoria," she greeted, her voice so cheery it made me want to punch her in the face.

"Hi, Satan," I quipped back.

"Now is that any way to greet someone," she smiled, moving in front of me. "Especially someone you have a crush on."

"Excuse me?" I questioned, surprised she used this knowledge now, and not when she was with her dimwit posse.

Leaning in towards me she whispered in my ear, her hot breath making my pussy unwillingly tingle, "I know you are a cunt-muncher, and I know you have a crush on me."

"T-t-that is ludicrous," I stammered, suddenly feeling weak at the knees even as I tried to be strong.

"I-I-is that so," she mocked me as she moved away from my ear.

"You are delusional," I retorted. "Just because the whole school falls on their knees to worship you doesn't mean I do." As soon as I said it I realized the unintentional sexual implication of my words.

"Interesting visual," she smiled as she turned and walked away, leaving me rattled, my pussy wet and confused by my weakness around her.

Frustrated and horny, I slipped in the bathroom and to an open stall at the end. Lifting my skirt up, I slid my panties down and began to pleasure myself knowing I would be distracted until I came and I needed to be focused if I was to beat the devious bitch.

I had barely begun pleasuring myself when others entered the bathroom. I froze knowing that being caught masturbating was social suicide. I lifted myself up so my feet were not showing and after a few seconds I heard the voice of Becka, the senior class genius and the first girl to befriend me when I moved here say, "We are alone, Mistress."

The word 'Mistress' surprised me, but the voice that followed didn't. "Excellent! We only have a few minutes slut, so go put the sign out and get back in here."

"Of course, Mistress," Becka said.

I heard Olivia's heels click-clack to the stall beside me. A moment later, Becka returned and joined her in the stall. I reached for my phone and pressed record hoping to add another piece of blackmail to my arsenal of weapons to use against Olivia.

"Hurry up, we don't have all day," Olivia demanded, and I saw Becka's, trademark long flowered skirt below the stall wall, as she dropped to her knees.

I held in a gasp even as my pussy began burning for attention.

"Yes, Mistress," Becka again replied.

"That's it slut, get me off quick, that bitch friend of yours really got me horny," Olivia moaned, Becka's tongue obviously already at work.

A few seconds later Olivia asked, "Did you know that Victoria is a cunt-muncher just like you?"

Becka's tone was one of surprise, "No, Mistress, I never would have imagined."

"Well, she will soon be joining you on her knees pleasing me, does that excite you," Olivia said, even as her breathing increased.

"Yes, Mistress, I have fantasized about her ever since I met her," Becka admitted, which surprised me.

"You really are a little lesbian slut, aren't you," Olivia continued.

"Yes, Mistress," Becka admitted.

I couldn't believe my ears. Becka had fantasized about me. If I had to pick the one girl in the whole school who would be sexually unspoiled it would have been Becka, yet there she was on her knees, eagerly pleasuring Olivia and maybe even fantasizing Olivia was me.

"You will help me make her my slut, won't you?" Olivia asked.

"Anything you wish," Becka replied between licks.

My pussy was on fire and as I closed my eyes the first image that popped into my head was not revenge on Olivia, or making Becka my pussy pleaser, but me on my knees replacing Becka. I opened my eyes just as quickly, frustrated by the way my mine was suddenly playing tricks on me.

Nearby, Olivia's moans were increasing and she moaned, "Faster, yes, yes, shit, fuuuuuuuck."

Listening to Olivia come right beside me had me desperate to come as well. Yet, I refrained not wanting Olivia to know I had heard the whole conversation until I was ready to use it against her.

A minute later, Olivia said, "You really are good at everything you do, aren't you?"

Becka still on her knees, replied, "I aim to please, Mistress."

"Well, then I expect you to make me happy by getting Victoria between your legs on video, is that clear?" Olivia instructed.

"Yes, Mistress, although I have never tried to seduce anyone before," Becka said, her tone showing her insecurity.

"I am sure you will find a way. You excel at everything you do and you wouldn't want to disappoint me, would you?" Olivia said, standing up and opening the stall.

"Of course not, Mistress," Becka answered, clearly showing her submissive nature in her insecure tone.

"Good girl," Olivia said. "I will leave the sign up so you have a few minutes to clean yourself up before class."

"Thank you, Mistress," Becka replied and stood up as the clicking of heels faded away and out the door.

Horny as hell and needing to get off, I said the words before I even had time to think of the ramifications of them. "Slut, get over here and get me off."

Becka gasped. "W-w-who is there?"

"Your new Mistress," I answered, standing up to unlock my stall.

"V-V-Victoria is that you?" Becka asked, her tone implying she was clearly shocked to hear my voice.

"Hurry up, Becka, class begins soon and listening to you eat out that bitch has me revved up and ready to burst," I said, opening the door and staring eye to eye with a white as a ghost Becka.

"You heard?" she asked, not moving.

"Every moan," I replied, grabbing her hand and pulling her into the stall.

"I am so sorry," she said, tears beginning to form.

"It's ok, she is hard to resist," I said, "but so am I."

I lifted up my skirt and opened my legs.

It was like a switch occurred inside Becka. The tears stopped, the nervousness stopped, the second she saw my shaved pussy. Without a word, she returned to her submissive position on her knees.

"Good girl," I purred, knowing that soft guidance was what she needed to cross the invisible barrier between us.

Olivia was right; Becka really was good at everything she did. Her tongue was surprisingly wide and she lapped back and forth like a paint brush. I was already horny as hell from my bizarre morning so it didn't take long to shift from brimming to come to exploding my pussy juice all over her face. Becka, lapped and lapped right through my orgasm as eager to please my pussy as she was to get a 100 percent on a test.

I pushed her head away to avoid the temptation to have her bring me to a second orgasm, I quipped, "That was an A plus performance Becka."

Looking up at me, she laughed tentatively, "So you heard her ordering me to video us together."

"I did," I nodded, standing up and pulling her up as well.

"She doesn't take well to failure," Becka explained, her face showing genuine concern.

"Don't worry, I've got it covered," I replied, moving in and kissing her gently, before remarking, "And to think of all the damage we could have been doing to each other instead of wasting all that time studying."

Becka again laughed tentatively. "Yes, our breaks could have been a lot more rewarding."

"How did you end up being used by that bitch?" I asked.

"It's a long story," Becka said, clearly not wanting to get into it.

"Tell you what, we will make a video this weekend," I promised, my plan rather fun and if it went right Olivia would join her cunt-muncher brethren on her knees before me, "How about Sunday, my place?"

"What about your mom?" Becka asked, still anxiety riddled, but mellowing a bit at the thought of not disobeying Queen Olivia.

"Trust me, she will not be a problem," I answered, thinking she may actually be a part of it.

"OK," she said, before adding, "We need to get out before someone ignores the bathroom closed sign."

"Good call," I said, kissing her again, tasting my own nectar on her lips. "Damn, I taste good."

"That you do," Becka responded, flirting with me.

"You little lesbian," I teased, cupping her small breasts. "Damn it, no time to play."

I let Becka leave and I exited a few seconds later and headed to class my head spinning with the new possibilities to trap Olivia with Becka's help.

.....

I was so curious as to what Olivia had planned for my mother, I called my pet MILF, Olivia's mom, and told her I would be rescheduling our little encounter and addition of Katrina's mother to my bitch harem until another time. I did stress that she was to tape her lesbian playtime with Katrina's mom and have a DVD ready for me tomorrow. I also stressed that I expected her to be on call tomorrow evening in case I needed her.

When I left school, instead of going to my previously planned rendezvous, where I had planned to dominate, two MILF bitches. I drove home, parked a block away and entered my house just after lunch through the back door. Mom was already home, but not yet in her assigned outfit.

"Hi, mother," I greeted as I entered the kitchen.

"W-w-what are you doing here, Victoria?" she asked.

"I wanted to see Olivia in action," I answered.

"Please leave," Mom replied her eyes big and frantic.

"What are you worried about?" I asked, slightly amused by my mother's sudden insecurity. She was the most secure woman I knew before this whole Olivia ordeal.

"I don't want you to submit to her too," Mom answered, clearly convinced I would just eagerly drop to my knees at the snap of that bitches' fingers.

"Mom," I said, softening my tone and pulling her in for a hug. "I am playing her, she is not playing me."

"She is very manipulative," Mom warned, her tone clearly not convinced I could stand-up to Olivia.

"So am I," I countered.

Mom laughed, "That is true."

"That said," I continued, as she backed away and I looked her in the eye, "I can't prevent whatever she has in store for you today."

"I know," she answered.

"You are looking forward to it, aren't you?" I asked, seeing a eagerness behind the façade of motherhood.

Looking away from me, she answered clearly ashamed, "Yes."

"Why?" I asked, unable to understand even though after my brief encounter with Olivia this morning and Becka's submission, it had a strange perverse logic.

"I wish I could explain it," she began, adding, "It's like an addiction."

"How so?" I pushed, truly wanting to understand.

"I know it is bad for me, I know I should just quit cold turkey, but that only makes me want to submit more," Mom admitted.

"Well, after tomorrow I will help you break free from her clutches while submitting to a new Mistress...me," I promised.

"Ok," she smiled tentatively.

"Now go get dressed up in the cheerleading outfit, I am curious to see what you look like dressed as a slutty teenager," I quipped.

"Just like you, I imagine," my Mom quipped right back, her usual wit suddenly back.