Catching Mommy: Protecting Slut-Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly, a plan formed. I realized I couldn't beat her on my own...but she could be beat.

I pulled to the side of the road, smiling a plan finally formulating in my mind, I pulled out my phone and dialed.

The end for now...

Will Victoria be able to resist the undeniable charms of the hypnotic dominant bitch Olivia?

Will Olivia be able to crush her nemesis and most challenging conquest yet?

Will Kate, Victoria's mom, ever be able to break free from the powerful invisible chains of sexual submission she is currently bound by?

Will Olivia's mother Lauren's weaknesses lead to the downfall of her dominant daughter at the hands of our sexy protagonist Victoria?

Will Olivia join Victoria in the naughty taboo of incest with her submissive mother Lauren?

What will happen when Olivia and Victoria meet face to face, breast to breast and cunt to cunt?

What role will the adorable submissive Becka play in the final showdown?

Who will win? Victoria? Olivia? Both? Neither?

These and many more questions will be answered in the exciting conclusion of the Catching Mommy series that includes cheerleaders, nerds, MILF submissives, a teacher, a maid, two teen dommes and an epic lesbian orgy coming to a computer screen, phone or ipad near you in 2014.